speedy | bakugo katsuki x fem...

By alexspotatoes

She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the... More

introduction
1 | welcome to u.a.! a beginner's guide to being a hero
2 | why do old people insist on using weird words?
3 | teamwork is hard
4 | being a class representative is NOT for everybody
5 | off to the rescue! except we get attacked
6 | beware the power of the dark side or whatever
7 | off to the rescue, this time for real
8 | great, the other classes hate us now (thanks, bakugo)
9 | bakugo gives a pep-talk and the child doesn't run off crying
10 | why does bakugo have to keep making the other classes hate us?
11 | i'm not fast enough on a RACE?
12 | sorry for making kirishima break my leg, recovery girl
13 | perverts!
14 | please don't kill her! she's my friend
15 | is it too much quirk energy or the adhd?
16 | sorry for passing out and loosing by default ??
17 | lord explosion murder? it's no good
18 | bunny hero: miruko!
19 | even though he told her not to text . . .
20 | . . . she texted anyway
21 | bakugo's hair goes POOF
22 | you're so loud
23 | best jeanist, i choose you!
24 | WHY DID I GET STUCK WITH THEM NOOOOO
25 | i force bakugo go give me a fist-pump
26 | villains go shopping, too?
27 | why are boys always so dramatic?
28 | playing in the mud
29 | my sonic pajamas are very comfortable, thank you very much
30 | paris, rome, tokyo
31 | bakugo's definition of destiny is . . . something else
32 | bakugo's knife-skills might be a bit concerning
33 | target, 'kacchan'. how did they even get that name?
34 | i was too slow for the first time of my life (heartbreaking)
35 | we're going to break rules
36 | we're officially breaking rules now
37 | breaking the rules worked! (all might is done for)
38 | we almost get expelled (again)
39 | bakugo's room is very bakugo
40 | bakugo is slowly accepting he has friends
41 | girls fight demons in the toilet (NOT CLICKBAIT)
42 | bakugo does some dumb shit (again) (emotional)
43 | i did NOT sleep with him
44 | how can he be such an idiot?????
45 | kirishima really knows bakugo
46 | mina is MAD (she goes off on bakugo and doesn't get blasted???)
47 | way too much energy, hell, i can't hold it in
49 | the mafia really has some nice houses
50 | katsuki demands to know my locaton so he can stalk me (aww he's worried)
51 | katsuki's pep-talks strike again (thanks, bakugo)
52 | bakugo invites his FRIEND and situationship to an island
53 | bakugo is actually a good photographer
54 | why are villains EVERYWHERE?
55 | i actually stay concious this time!
56 | being busy is considered an excuse, actually
57 | surprisingly, my quirk isn't being a banshee
58 | mineta's existence is a crime
59 | drink tea to help you sleep or some shit like that
60 | little kids being mad is sort of funny
61 | leaving your boyfriend alone with your parents is definitely a good idea
62 | apples really are the way to a person's friendship
63 | competing with random people is bakugo's hobby

48 | no, bakugo, you can't know everything

1.2K 47 20
By alexspotatoes

caught up to bnha today and oh boy what's happening in the manga

———

She yawned as she left her room. Her uniform tie was a little crooked, but she could fix it later. Kirishima was on his phone in the common room when she arrived, sitting on one of the tables. Todoroki sat with him as he quietly ate his breakfast, while Bakugo sat alone on another table, looking anywhere but at the two other boys.

''Good morning,'' Y/n said as she walked over to the kitchen area, getting a few greetings back. She poured herself some cereal, then doused it in milk, then decided to join Bakugo on his table.

''Mornin', Speedy,'' Bakugo said as he continued eating his breakfast — it looked much healthier than Y/n's. Boiled eggs, fruits, avocado toast. He always has to be extra, even with his breakfast.

''Morning,'' Y/n said as she checked out his clothes. ''You have that provisional license course?''

''Yeah.'' Bakugo grumbled. Both he and Todoroki were in their school uniforms, their suits packed away in their cases next to the door, along with their bags. Y/n noticed Bakugo's things were pulled further from the door and Todoroki's things, making her snort. ''What're you laughing at?''

''At how antisocial you are.''

''Shove off. I'm being social right now,'' Bakugo said as he took a bite from his toast. He swallowed before he spoke again. ''What're you gonna do today?''

''I got called to a meeting with Miruko.'' It took Bakugo frowning for Y/n to realize what she'd just said. ''Sorry. Salt in the wound.''

''Don't worry about it,'' Bakugo said, his eyes opening almost as if a spark had been lit. ''Just wait and see, I'll be out there in no time and all those extras will bite my dust!''

His loudness caught the attention of the other two, though Y/n just rolled her eyes. ''You're too determined for seven in the morning. On a weekend.''

''That's how you become number one.''

Y/n chuckled and continued with her cereal while Bakugo went on a tangent about how he would be the best soon enough. Such an only child. Someone needs to humble him.

Still. Y/n was glad to see him back to his normal self without them fighting. They haven't really talked about his apology and what had followed after, but there was no need to. Not at the moment, anyway, as their relationship was pretty self-explanatory.

Of course she expected Bakugo to actually ask her out at some point, but they had a lot on their plates right now. She could wait. Of course she could wait.

''Bakugo, we have to go,'' Todoroki said suddenly.

Bakugo clicked his tongue. ''I know, Icy-Hot. Go get your stuff, I'm not waitin' for ya.''

Bakugo got up to put his dishes away, so Y/n took her cup and moved to sit with Kirishima. When Bakugo came back and passed her, Y/n grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, almost making him stumble — something she never thought she'd see from Bakugo.

''Let me know how it goes?'' Y/n asked as her eyes met Bakugo's.

''Sure.'' He said. He didn't move until Y/n let go of his wrist, which made her chest tighten just a little bit.

''I'm glad to see you two made up,'' Kirishima said once Bakugo and Todoroki had left. ''He was really miserable when you were refusing to talk to him. Well, as miserable as Bakugo can be, I guess.''

''Yeah, I'm glad we made up, too.'' Y/n said, though she couldn't help but wonder just how miserable Bakugo must've been for Kirishima, or anyone, really, to notice. Y/n looked at Kirishima, then furrowed her eyebrows as she realized he, too, was wearing his uniform. ''Why're you up so early, anyway?''

''Oh, I have to meet up Fat Gum! He's got something to talk to me about, apparently.''

''Huh. Miruko called me, too.'' Y/n said and looked down at her watch. ''Speaking of which, I should probably start heading there.''

''Let's leave together! I have to leave, too, anyway.''

The two had just left the dorms building when they heard the front door open again. Looking back, Y/n's eyes fell on Midoriya. He, too, wore his uniform.

''Morning, Midoriya! You heading out to your job today?'' Kirishima greeted him with an arm raise. ''What a coincidence!''

''It's my first day back after a while, and they said I don't need my costume . . .'' Midoriya explained unprompted, though Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. She was told not to bring her costume either, and by looks of it, Kirishima didn't have his either.

''Huh? G'morning! You guys, too?'' Uraraka and Tsuyu were at the door — also in their uniforms. This was getting suspicious.

The five of them all walked to the station together, then they took the same train, sat together, left at the same stop, walked in the same direction, turned at the same corner.

This is really suspicious.

Once they'd rounded the corner, they were greeted by Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire all there, also wearing their uniforms and with no suit cases.

What is happening?

The building was full of heroes, all in their hero suits. Aizawa was there, as well as all of their mentors and more. Y/n's eyes fell on Miruko, who was standing to the side talking with Ryuku.

''Miruko!'' Y/n called at the same time Nejire called for her mentor, essentially interrupting their conversation.

''Y/n! Glad you could make it,'' Miruko said with her wide grin, ruffling Y/n's hair.

''What's this about?'' Y/n asked as she scanned the room over again. ''Why're there so many heroes here? What's going on?''

''Nighteye is gonna tell us in a sec,'' Miruko said with her hands on her hips, though her smile slowly faded and her face became serious. Y/n licked her suddenly-dry lips, worry starting to fill her.

She felt her phone buzz as everyone made it up to Sir Nighteye's meeting room. She took it out for a brief moment to see she'd gotten a notification from Bakugo, but she quickly put her phone back without reading it. There was no time for that.

Nighteye was alone on one of the sides of the table, while the rest of the heroes each took a seat around the rest of the table. No one was excluded, not even the interns.

Nighteye revealed they'd gotten new intel on the organization called Shie Hassaikai, about a strange accident that had happened, how Shie Hassaikai has had contact with the League of Villains. How an operation was to be carried out.

A hero spoke up, questioning wether the interns should be allowed on the mission, but Fat Gum quickly stood up to defend Kirishima and Takami, explaining how they were involved in an accident involving the drugs Shie Hassaikai was producing, explaining that the drug had damaged Tamaki's quirk.

Y/n leaned back in her chair as she heard that, biting the inside of her cheek. Just how bad was Tamaki's quirk damaged? Would that happen to them, too? Would she loose her speed?

What am I without speed?

Apparently, when the bullet was taken apart, they discovered human blood and cells with DNA that destroys other quirks, which made Y/n want to vomit at the thought. Nighteye explained about Kai Chisaki's quirk, Overhaul, and how he is most likely exploiting his daughter, Eri, to make those bullets by disassembling and restoring Eri's blood and cells to create the bullets.

The meeting went on as Y/n sat quietly, listening as Mirio and Midoriya declared that they would save Eri this time.

What kind of monster puts a child through something like this?

It was decided the heroes would split to cover more ground, then every person received a detailed case file before they were dismissed. The U.A. students all found themselves sitting on a table in the cafeteria, neither of them consuming anything, feeling too sick after what they'd just learned.

''So that's how it is . . .''

''You must be hurting, man . . .'' Kirishima said as he gritted his teeth, his eyes on Midoriya.

''Deku . . .'' Uraraka tried to form words, but failed.

It didn't matter what any of them said, though. Deku and Mirio weren't listening, stuck in their regret.

Y/n took her phone out for a brief second, remembering she still hadn't answered Bakugo, when the elevator dinged. She put it back in her pocket and looked back, seeing her teacher approaching them.

''Mr. Aizawa!'' Tsuyu said before she croaked.

''You can call me Eraser Head outside of school,'' Aizawa said as he came to a stop in front of them. ''Anyway, I was planning to talk with you all about ending your work studies today.''

Y/n's body snapped towards Aizawa, her hand gripping the chair. Kirishima stood up and yelled in disbelief, but Y/n couldn't bring herself to utter a word. But don't they need all the people they can get? We can't just leave an innocent girl to be tortured!

''You heard about how the League of Villains night be involved in this,'' Aizawa continued. ''That makes this a whole different ball game. But . . . Midoriya. You still haven't earned my trust back. But unfortunately, if I were to cut you off now, it's all but guaranteed that you would leap into action anyway. So I'll watch over you. Let's try to do things right this time, Midoriya.''

Aizawa continued trying to encourage Midoriya, while Nejire and Tamaki took over Mirio. Y/n sat and listened quietly, her eyes moving between Midoriya and Aizawa. So we're not getting kicked out of our work studies , , ,?

''With that said, the big three are on par with the pros, maybe even better. However . . .'' Aizawa looked over all the first years now. ''You five will have much more reduced roles. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima, L/n. You four aren't exactly here because you volunteered. What do you think?''

''Mr.— I mean . . . Eraser Head! After hearing a story like that, there's no way I'm backing out now!'' Uraraka said as she stood up, her hands on the table.

''If you're giving us permission, Eraser, I'd like to contribute however I can. No one should hurt a little girl and get away with it,'' Tsuyu added.

''If there's anything at all we can do to help that girl . . .'' Kirishima slammed his fists together. ''We'll do it, Eraser Head!''

''We want to become heroes to help people. What kind of heroes would we be if we leave a defenseless girl to suffer?'' Y/n said as she looked between her friends, then Aizawa. ''There's no way we're backing out of this.''

''I just need to make sure you're all good. It's fine, as long as you understand this. The goal of this operation is to rescue Eri. We can't make it anything more than that.'' Aizawa clarified. ''The looming threat of the League of Villains is our biggest concern. According to the police and Nighteye, they're not active partners in all this, which means there's a low chance of running into them when we start investigating. But on the off chance we're wrong about that, and the mission suddenly involves fighting them as well, that's where your role ends.''

''Got it!''

Y/n felt her phone buzz in her pocket again, but she paid it no mind. We have work to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
57.4K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
103K 2.8K 65
(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... if that accident didn't happen. One...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...