Thai BL Novel Recommendations

By PenRose001

Welcome to the world of Thai BL novels. Here's a selection curated for fans by fans. Experience a spectrum of... More

Sotus
Love Inextinct
The Red Thread
They're Celebrating Qingming Festival Next to My Grave
2Moons
Love Sick
2gether the Series
Make It Right
Ever-Snow Company
Carta Visa
Behind the Scenes
Scent of Love
Pit Babe
Love Sky: The Sky Where the Prince Sails
Love Storm: A Torrent of Love
TharnType Story: From Hate to Love Each Other for Real, Volume 1
Cutie Pie: Even When Quiet, Big Bro Thinks I'm Naive
Bed Friend
Tale of a Thousand Stars
Triage
Vice Versa: Love Switches Worlds, Volume 1
KinnPorsche
Euthanasia
Manner of Death
Transplant
NOT ME: Bad Boys, True Love
TharnType Story: From Hate to Love Each Other for Real, Volume 2
I Live Timid I Love Bravely
Dark Blue Kiss
So Evil... Mafia's Love!
The Theory of Courting You
Hemp Rope
Gamer and His Clueless Brother #SoAndSoChainsThir
Spare Me Your Mercy
The Handsome Engineer Asks the Doctor to Be His Wife
Our stories #TheirStoriesThatMakeUsSmile
Thunderous Love
Tale of a Thousand Stars Special
Cupid's Last Wish
Defeated by Love
Conflicting Interests
Moon Majesty Volume 1

Date today, break up on New Year #ChokandCherTogether

15 1 0
By PenRose001

Title: Date today, break up on New Year #ChokandCherTogether

Synopsis

'Sher' or 'Laem,' known to everyone as one of the Sly Brother team members, is notorious for his cheeky and provocative manner of speaking. Laem is as passionate about gaming as his brother Theer, and it's time for the third-year student to start his internship. He's interested in the game company where his brother Jack works, even though it seems shaky due to being managed by the owner of a luxury hotel with no knowledge about gaming. But what Laem didn't expect was to encounter a unique proposition from the executive.

"Look, if the boss likes my voice enough, I'll be your voice boyfriend."

"You mean like phone sex?"

"Well, I was just teasing, boss."

"Even if you say that, I'm starting to get interested. Okay, I agree. I'll be the boyfriend of your voice."

"Wait, wait, I was just joking, hey!"

What I Think

This is the second volume of the Fearless Boys series that I've read. I've liked Laem a lot since the last volume because of his cheekiness, but I also have a soft spot for the cute, half-Isaan guy. In this volume, Laem, or Sher, maintains his cheekiness and his mischievous nature just like before, to the point where I thought he was going to be expelled from his internship. If Gun, the company owner, wasn't the hero with a taste for the unusual, ha!

Gun Kawin is nearly 35, probably more than a decade older than Sher. Initially, he's stern, not much for jokes, and his deadpan humor leaves others unsure if he's joking. He manages the family hotel chain and the struggling game company where Jack also works.

Sher and Gun are opposites in nearly every aspect – personality, social status, and fashion sense. Yet, as they begin to talk and get to know each other over time, they seem to complement each other. However, I was initially afraid of Gun, who forced Sher to FaceTime every day. If they met in reality, no one could stand that; it's like running away from a psychopath, ha!

Later, as they start to adjust to each other, things get sweeter, and when they are alone, it's quite charming (cute and playful, biting and overcoming challenges - when Gun gets serious, he's really serious).

What I didn't like was the storyline of Thup and Tien. It seems like Sher has been competent all along but falls short here, becoming vulnerable to being exploited and harmed, which is a bit disappointing, although Thup does learn to think more deeply later on.

Another issue is Porsche, Gun's ex-lover with bad intentions. Gun is too soft on Porsche and doesn't cut ties, even though he knows Sher is wary of this person. I would have given it 5 stars for the comedy between the brothers and the love story of the main couple, but I've deducted a star for these reasons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 700 16
â—‡ Completed I want to write about Dew & Blue from why r u the thai bl series. I realised that there weren't enough scenes in the serie and it's my f...
61.5K 1.2K 20
Being a psychopath in someone's love. Have you ever experienced it?
270K 11.8K 30
The silence was deafening until my phone rang. It was on my pocket and it was tightly placed. I looked at him as if asking for help. Like it was so...
4.9K 498 11
Bas is excited and happy to make some new friends and is super eager to be part of an online BL book club. He not only wants to get closer his BL fa...