|Blue Love|

By INNERFEELING

"Love between you and me that changed. From giving us peace to giving us nothing but pain and sadness, it's b... More

Introduction
It's Blue Love
Mafia vs Civilians
1: My Life Sucks
3: Being Chill Isn't Easy
4: Do Not Test Me
5: What The Hell
6: The Pain
7: Mistakes Happen
8: What's Wrong With Me
9: The Confusion
10: How It Started
11: The Repayment
12: We Have Hearts Too
13: Divorced Couple
14: Roomie
15: Kill Him
16: Don't Get The Wrong Idea
17: Family Love
18: Goodbye

2: My Doom

15 5 4
By INNERFEELING

"Two deaths in the dark alley, near the Night Owl City bar. It was already obvious to Jimin that you are in Sydney and you EVEN SEND THE PHOTOS TO HIM!" Taehyung groaned in irritation as he kept on walking here and there with Jiyoung sitting casually on a chair.

"One day he was bound to know I am in Sydney brother." Jiyoung scoffed as got up to face Taehyung, "In a city full of Australians how hard will it be to find a Korean like me? Not very hard. I told you this plan of yours sucks!"

"Do you have better!? Australia is the only place where his mafia men won't have any control!" Taehyung shouted back, his hands resting over his hips.

"Here you go, another reason why it was too easy for him to know I am in Sydney." Jiyoung rolled her eyes,

"Jiyoung-a... Are you seriously kidding me!?"

"Taehyung-aa. Listen to me now. For the reason we left Europe, we both should go to Seoul. And I should stay hidden there only. It's a place where Jimin rules, full of koreans and he won't even think I'll be there. Let's take this risk." Jiyoung suggested and Taehyung's eyes almost popped out hearing her.

"You think dad will allow us?" Taehyung blinked rapidly in disbelief,

"Ofcourse. He would never say no to me, adding to the fact that it was his consiglirie Namjoon who gave me this idea." Jiyoung casually shrugged and Taehyung couldn't help but scoff in utter disbelief again,

"This Namjoon hyung and you! Both of you are risk lovers INCREASING MY BLOOD PRESSURE!" Taehyung almost shouted flinching Jiyoung.

"Better than staying at an obvious hide out place. I'll be packing my bag, you go and talk with dad." With that said Jiyoung turned to leave.

"Please just don't pull off your Jiyoung there!" Taehyung begged sunking down his shoulders.

"Don't know, can't promise!"

°∆°

"I promise we'll pay the rent by the end of this week." Chan begged joining his hands to the land owner in front. "I am never late, your know it sir."

"Sorry Chris, but your catering service is going under a heavy loss and we can't afford to give you this place when all your bills and rents are due. Don't pay the rent but just empty this place by the end of the day." The owner simply said and left Chan there.

Han and Changbin sighed disappointedly as gently placed their hands over Chan's shoulder who was on the verge of breaking down. 

Bang Catering Services was started by Chan and his friends two years ago but lately with heavy debt it was on the verge of collapse. Chan tried his best to avoid it, he loved his business more than anything but his luck was definitely not on his side for many days now. 

"What are we gonna do now?" Felix bit his lips worriedly as sighed out heavily.

"If we don't have this business, we have to lose our apartments too..." Lee Know, one of Chan's chef said hesitantly.

"We have no other option but to go back to Seoul..." Han stuttered as looked at Chan whose body tensed hearing him.

"We have our friends and family there, we have a home of our own there. We don't have other option Chan hyung." Changbin continued, the three behind nodding agreeing to him.

"Empty this place and pack your bags. We'll leave with the first flight to Seoul." Chan announced glancing around the office one last time.

"There is no more reason left to stay in Sydney."

°∆°

The next day, outside the airport Taehyung took out the suitcases and bags for Jiyoung along with his own.

"I want to see the expression on Jimin's face when he'll realize I am living in his city." Jiyoung smirked wearing her sunglasses, "What did he say to me? He'll get me? TCHH WE'LL SEE!"

Taehyung shook his head, staring at Jiyoung.

"I'll be rubbing it on his face, that I was living under your rule and you still failed to get me you loser!"

"FIRST REACH SEOUL AND THEN SHOUT!" Jiyoung flinched as Taehyung shouted walking past her.

"What's wrong to be happy." Jiyoung scoffed flicking back her hair as walked in the airport.

Another car got parked outside, and  coming out with luggage were Chan and Felix.

Chan removed his glasses as sighed looking at the airport.
He moved his hands to grab his bag and looked at Felix who was busy in his phone.

"What are you watching Felix?" He asked,

"Hayun and Mingyu are in Seoul too."

"Just stop stalking them." Chan sighed rolling his eyes, "I don't want to know--"

"Mingyu is opening a catering services of his own and Hayun helped him." Felix shared with wide eyes and Chan snatched away the phone from him.

"Chan hyung, this Hayun is using your template of the office and plan and helping this Mingyu! What a bitc- I mean seriously she fell this low!?" Felix groaned annoyingly.

Chan's eyes scanned the phone screen, his heart breaking in disbelief.

It was Mingyu standing outside a office, named Kim Catering Services and the design was similar to Chan's one in Sydney. Even the menu on their social media platforms was exactly like Chan's one.

Hayun was an event planner, and she was there with Chan during his start of that business.
Seeing this Chan could feel his blood boiling.

"Fuck them." Chan gritted under his breath as gave Felix back his phone.

"But this is wro-"

"What will we possibly do? Shout and cry that he stole our business?  Our business is closed Felix, we are doomed our life, it is doomed." Chan spit in frustration and hurried inside the airport.

Jiyoung standing at the entry gate watched Chan going in.
She licked her lips as shook her head looking at him.

"He's seriously doomed." She muttered under her breath and Taehyung looked at her in confusion,

"What happened?" He asked curiously and Jiyoung pointed at Chan ahead.

"Another sad man." She let out a deep breath,

Taehyung blinked pouting as looked at the man she pointed.

"Another? Who else is?" He asked blinking innocently,

Jiyoung chuckled as turned to him and patted his shoulder.

"You. Don't you know? You are the saddest man here." Taehyung scoffed as loudly as possible and flicked her forehead.

"Take your ticket. Economy class for you and business for me." Taehyung sniffed casually handling the ticket to Jiyoung.

"Why? Why the difference my lord!?" She gasped dramatically,

"Because I am sad right so I need happiness from money." Taehyung pursed his lips and walked ahead.

Jiyoung scoffed before letting out a soft chuckle at him.

°∆°

Chan relaxed down, as rested his head against his headrest.

He got a seat far away from his friends, maybe he thought to spend that alone time for himself but he got a middle seat and the passenger on his right was a snobby boy continously chattering to himself.

"Kill me god!" He muttered under his breath as squinted closed his eyes.

Suddenly he felt another passenger sitting on his left. Chan looked at his side, his eyes widnening in shock seeing the same girl from last night.

"You!?" Jiyoung flinched putting her hand over her chest as looked at Chan.

"You? Sad guy from airport." Jiyoung smiled pointing her finger at him.

"From airport? When did we met at the airport? We met at the bar." Chan replied, his brows furrowing slightly in irritation.

"Bar?" Jiyoung rubs her chin as scanned Chan's face very keenly.  She moved her face closer to Chan making him to move his back. Squinting her sharp cat eyes curiously.

Chan pressed his finger at her shoulder pushing her back lightly while the expressions on her face remained same.

"I don't remember meeting you at bar..." Jiyoung clicked her tongue as crossed her arms,
"Did by any chance we..."

Chan rolled her eyes as sat looking straight.

"Slept together?" She asked casually and Chan choked on his breath.

He snapped his head back at her and coughed in disbelief.

"Did we? Woah, I would had remembered you..."

"NO!" Chan shouted causing the passengers near to flinch.

"We didn't?" Jiyoung shook her head and Chan nodded aggressively.

"If you don't remember then it's fine. No need to assume anything, and just so you know I don't sleep with kids!!!" Chan's voice was tinged in frustration.

Jiyoung scoffed in shock as pointed at herself.
"Kid? Me? Yah, uncle!" She raised her brows as tapped his shoulders.

"UNCLE?" Chan blinked in surprise.

"I am not a kid okay!? I am 23!" Jiyoung shook her head sitting straight herself.

"23 is still a kid." Chan muttered under his breath looking straight.

"Ahhhhh is it?"

Chan didn't replied, regretting why he even bothered to strike that conversation. Irritating Jiyoung to the max.

"So I am kid, you are my oppa." She casually shrugged and immediately disgusting expressions appeared on Chan's face.

"Excuse me!?"

"Yes oppa."

"Don't dare to call me oppa."

"Why oppa." She pouted and Chan's chest heaved in anger.

"What's going on Chan?" Suddenly Han came and looked at Jiyoung immediately recognising her,
"Ahh you are the same girl from that bar."

"You know me too?" Jiyoung blinked scratching her head, "What's going on with my memory?"

"Han, you want to switch place with me?" Chan requested about to open his seat belt when suddenly Jiyoung clapped her hands loudly.

"You are the guy whose girlfriend cheated on him? Right?" She asked looking at Chan.

"Oh you remembered!" Chan smiled sarcastically.

"Woah woah what's going on?" Han asked raising his hands in confusion.

"Nothing, me and Channie Oppa just have a little argument." Jiyoung replied looking at Han whose eyes almost popped out.

"Chan..n. Channie Oppa?" Han swallowed harshly as glanced back at Chan who puckered his lips taking in deep breath.

"Hmm, I am a kid so I should respect my elders. That's why Channie Oppa." Jiyoung chuckled as pressed her cheeks against her hand shifting back her gaze at Chan who had his lips twitched in disgust.
"Right, Channie Oppa?"

"How far is Seoul?" Chan asked looking at Han who was holding back his laughter.

"Why Channie Oppa?"

"Oh god just stop it! I take my words back! You are not a kid! Fine!!!" Chan joined his hands almost begging.

Jiyoung smirked as flicked back her hait sitting straight.

"Nice to meet you though, Han right?" Jiyoung asked to Han who nodded smiling joining hands with her.

"Same here." Han smiled nodding.

"Arghhhhhhh!" Chan groaned putting on his eyemask and throwing his head back.

Chan was in deep sleep when suddenly heard noises around. He lazily removed his eye mask only to see Jiyoung and the guy next to him chatting with each other and laughing loudly while he was sitting in the middle.

"Me too! I loveee shooting and boxing!" Jiyoung shared excitedly,

"Right! Boxing is better than karate." The guy replied nodding, "Both physically and even look wise."

Jiyoung chuckled calpping hands with him until her eyes fell on Chan with his eyes opened sitting with plain expression.

"Ahh Channie Oppa is awake."

"Don't call me that." Chan said plainly.

"What do you like more, boxing or karate?" The guy asked curiously,

"Whichever is more painful." Chan replied like a psycho that both Jiyoung and the guy shifted on their seats.

"Told you, Jake... He's little psycho." Jiyoung muttered leaning towards the guy named Jake, hiding her mouth from Chan.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Chan shouted flinching both.

"I can see it." Jake cleared his throat sitting back properly.

Chan glared at Jiyoung who was avoiding it looking anywhere except him.
She could feel the deadly stare Chan was throwing at her.

"You are really one of a kind." Chan scoffed looking away.

"My dad also says this." Jiyoung grinned tilting her head at Chan before looking away again.

°∆°

"My daughter is going to Seoul." The deep voice in the thick european accent echoed in the large conference room.

It was dead silence apart from the boss's voice. The mafia men sitting on their assigned chairs.

"If anyone even tries to touch her, I'll burn him alive." Chris H. the boss of the mafia warned leaning back on his chair.

"Why did you send Jennifer outside of Sicily anyway dad?" One of the boys Chris has adopted, Jay asked worriedly,

"It was needed to confuse that Jimin." Namjoon, Chris's another adopted son and consiglirie replied.

"Despite the fact that Jimin's eyes are on Jennifer? He'll do anything to get revenge from Chris and get Jennifer." Jay said in confusion.

"We know. And that's what Jennifer is going to use as reverse card."

A/N

Consiglirie are the lawyers for mafias.
Also till now everyone were speaking in english and not korean. The bold letters from next chapters will be spoken in korean otherwise it'll be english.

So here you go imagine NAMJOON BANGCHAN , JAKE AND JAY SPEAKING ENGLISH!

LOVE YA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.4K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
59.6K 1.1K 18
>โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™… ๐™“ ๐™Ž๐™†๐™•โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– < ยป ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™› ยป ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™ (๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ž'๐™ข...
233K 5.8K 122
just some oneshots about the married couple in stray kids โธœ(๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )โธโ™ก don't take anything seriously, this is fan fiction!! -lowercase intended- โฌ†๏ธmi...
1.9K 57 11
In a world where you only see in color when you fall in love...