CEO Ex wife

By DreamerRose1003

Sometimes love will make you bloom. Sometimes it will torn you apart. Some stories will make in history. Some... More

Introduction
Chapter:-1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author note
Chapters 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy new year / Author note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Characters
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New Cover update
Author notes
Not an update
Chapter 26
update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 25

660 19 0
By DreamerRose1003

Ryan's POV

It's been months since Natalia left. I have been trying to find her but every place we see, Every corner we go it's a dead end. I have asked best investigator around the town, all my IT guys tried to track her phone but no use. She only contacted people around me, no one else it was like she never knew anyone. I asked everyone who she called that day, but no use.

Melissa was back from her isolation after a couple of months and that was because of my mother. I got to know she was pestering mom and Eva that I sent her away because of a misunderstanding. And mom called her back and dad gave her a job which is just amazing. I can't do anything to her until she does something illogical in her work.

I really don't want to handle anyone anymore now. Everyday my mind goes to Natalia, when she was here with me, I never really cared about her what she was doing where she was much. But she always reminds me of small things, when to eat what to drink and even my assistant always got a call from her to make sure I always had my meals on time. But after divorce everything just fall apart. The thing I never appreciated the person I never cared was always there for me when I was busy and always put blind eye on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week after marriage(flash back)

It's been one week since I got married and Melissa's health is going down faster then we thought and she needs blood transfusion and fast. I'm at home right now and I don't know what to do with this. Natalia don't know the real reason why I married her. But I need to tell her fast. I was deep in my thoughts when someone hugged me from behind and I got startled from that and stood up quickly and say Natalia

"Hey I was thinking maybe we can go out today", Natalia said while putting a hair stain behind her ear.

"I'm busy today", I said and pick my things up.

"But Ryan today is weekend and just one hour will be alright if you don't have time we can grab a meal", she said with hope.

"Look Natalia, my work needs my attention right now so don't wait for me I might not come home tonight so just go on with your day", I said and left her standing without looking back at her.

Why don't she understand that I'm busy and this childish stuff is not something I really want to do. My priority right now is to save Melissa's life and grow our business. As I was leaving my home I see Eva's car coming in so I guessed maybe Natalia will have a fun outing today then.

So I left and went to hospital directly, yes I don't have anything to do today but to talk with the doctor. As I went inside the room Melissa was doctor and nurse were already there.

"Hello Mr Scott, how are you sir", doctor asked.

"I'm good doctor, let's get to the point why I came here, how is she now and how much time do we have", I ask him.

"We need to do the process sir as fast as we can", he said.

"What happened to her", I asked seeing Melissa connected with machine and not responding.

"Sir, she was here for a checkup and went to rest room when she didn't come out I knocked at her door but she didn't respond and I panicked that something must have happened so I called one of the security person and we opened the door when we saw her passed out on the floor and blood was coming out from her nose", nurse said.

"After that I got notified and we ran all test on her and saw that her body is losing. And we need to transfusion within 24 hours or we will loss her", he said.

No I will not let this happen, I promise Chris that I'll protect her and let her have a happy life. But now I have failed him many times but not anymore. I'll bring Natalia tomorrow and go op with the process I need to save her now.

"Doctor, make the preparation tomorrow we will go on with the process and that too before noon and let Melissa know I came here", I said and left the hospital and went to office to have some time to think what to say to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My train of thoughts were broken by a knock on my door and it was my assistant.

"Sir Miss Evans wants to have a meeting with you", he said.

"Why what's the matter", I asked him.

"Sir she want to discuss something about new deal", he said. I don't want to see her but then mom would bug me for nothing.

"Send her in fifteen minutes and make sure she leaves in ten minutes only I don't want anyone headache", I said and return to my work.

Exactly after fifteen minutes, there's a knock at the door and Melissa came inside, I didn't look up to see her she set the files down on the table.

"Hello, Ryan how are you", she asked.

"Get to the point Melissa why you want this meeting for", I said.

"Ryan why are you being so rude I am just asking", she said trying to be innocent.

I laughed at this without emotions and looked at her in anger before replying, " Did I say I want you here to ask about me, or did I invited you here, no. So just state your business and leave". I said in anger everytime I see her I remember it was her fault my Natalia is gone.

"What did I do you were never like this before it happened....", she said and paused.

"It happened, and why don't you know, because you lied to me about everything and I lost Natalia because of you", I shouted at her finally I said what I was avoiding for Chris's sake.

"Ryan it was not my fault and you should know", she said.

"You know what, I don't want to even talk with you at all get the hell out of here and don't try to meet me alone at any place and don't try to come near me, just because mom and dad are helping you doesn't mean I will do get the hell out of here now", I shouted at her, I'm tired of her she is annoying me again and again every time I see her I remember that this woman here is the problem why I lost my wife.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said," You know what Ryan, Natalia left because of you and your negligence in your marriage not because of anyone else, if you have given her time and love she would be here with you". And after saying this she picked her things and left.

After she left the words are revolving around my head, what she said is something I don't want to accept. But that was a fact I really did messed up everything Natalia was there when I was busy, she was there in front of my family like a perfect wife, she was there when I wanted her to give her blood she never denied. She never questioned anything but now she is gone. But I will definitely find her.

_______________________________

It's been two hours or so, and I called some more professional and high profile detectives to find Natalia around. I also ask around some of my friends who have links almost every where and told them what exactly happened and who I'm looking for, let say they are shocked to know I got married. We didn't told anyone about our marriage and even no one really knows Natalia was my wife we never announced it to any business magazine or any news channel. I never wanted people to know about our marriage then mom also agree for privacy reasons.

I was searching more people who can help me when my phone rang and it was my assistant and he said my dad wants to meet me right away so I went to his office there without any delay.

I knocked at the door before entering and saw some advisor and Melissa standing in the office and dad sitting behind his desk. I went inside and sat in front of him.

"Why did you called this meeting dad", I asked him after knowing it has something to do with Melissa.

"You might want to see this", he said and pushed a file at me.

The file containt details about the material and other factors some files and construction pics, they were neatly placed on a desk and in perfect order. Like some one was deliberately trying to send information.

"What is this", I asked him.

"Melissa explain", he said.

"Sir, these are reports from the Adams construction firm about the new project, which we were supposed to do before them. As you can clearly see all the material and structure are completely filled with defects and problems", Melissa said and then pass me another file," this file is a deal with the Alpha star construction's so we will get exclusive material from them and on the next page you can also see the deal that was made by the Adams during deal that are clearly not followed", she finished and I read the files completely.

"So, what do you want us to do now dad", I asked him.

"I want you to object the project and tell them what you have got give them, make sure they put Adams out from the project and give them a better deal. It's a big opportunity and we can miss that", dad said and I nodded.

"But we need more information and evidence before we can tell the company about their faults", I said.

"Okay find more and work with Melissa she will be the one to handle this", he said and left with the advisor, leaving me with this woman.

The more I try to run from her the more she comes close to me I hate  this and I hate my parents for not seeing what this woman is doing. But this will be the last project and work she will be doing with me and I'll make sure of this

______________________________

Surprise With Ryan's POV.
What do you guys think now.
Like  and comment your thoughts I will definitely reply to each one of them
I really love to know about my readers and connected with them.

Anyway follow my account to know when the next update will be.

See you in the next chapter bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 295 52
Love...... The word tasted weird on my tongue Love makes a person stupid. Believe me when I say Love is blind, because I've been there before ***** "...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
625K 16.8K 28
**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright © November 2014 All Rights Reserved She...
17.9K 666 15
I gave him my all Put my trust in him Stripped my soul bear Only to be thrown out like a rag Forgotten were the promises of love Broken was my hea...