Stardust

נכתב על ידי _lakkshmeeanaga

Aaryan and Ananya come to an agreement to be in a fake relationship for personal reasons. What happens when t... עוד

C H A R A C T E R S
P L A Y L I S T
1 ~ Marriage ah?
2 ~ Clueless
3 ~ Engagement Party
4 ~ What?!
5 ~ Day Out
6 ~ Meeting Amma
7 ~ Skeptical

8 ~ Engagement

18 1 0
נכתב על ידי _lakkshmeeanaga

Hello! Are you here yet??

Ananya immediately pulled way her phone from her ears when she heard Jaanu yelling due to the loud music being played.

Yes yes, I'm on my way. Aunty asked me to get flowers.

Seri sikirama vaa!

Okok, I'll be there in a while, phone ah vei.

Seri.

Ending the call, she drove as fast as possible so that they can arrange some deco before the guests arrived.

🍃

Meanwhile here,

Anjanaaa, oh anjanaaa, konjinaal thean thaanaaa?, Krishh sang. Jaanu smacked her forehead.

Apdi nu avan vandhu paduvan paathuko. Krishh continued and Anjana chuckled. The jittery, nervous feeling was slowly being washed away by this two men.

Dei, ille da. Avan vandhu, "neethan en desiya geedham, Anjana Anjana" nu paduvan, andha paatu thaan adhigama kekkuran. This time, Jaanu and Anjana chuckled and Krishh smacked his forehead.

Adhu Ranjana da.

Theriyum daa, avan Anjana nu maathi suthitu irukan. Aaryan exclaimed.

Seriyana paalaya aal thaan Krishh thought.

Aaryan then remembered about Ananya. Jaanu, Ananya enga? He asked.

Athaane paathen, innum kekkaleya nu. Anjana said with a teasing smile.

Anjanaaa? Aaryan whined and raised his eyebrows.

Little did Aaryan realise, Ananya broke the wall he surrounded himself in from not talking to ladies. Of course, he speaks minimally with random ladies he sees but started learning to speak better and be comfortable with the ones he knew.

She's on the way Aaryan. Poo vaangitu vara.

Ohh. Aaryan's mouth formed an O. He excused himself and walked to the corner of the room.

Poitan da, Ananya kitta pesa. Krishh muttered.

He dialed her number. Hello? Ananya ma? Enga ma innum kaanom?

Aaryu, naa vanten. Entrance le thaan iruken, neenga enga irukinga?

Ponnu room le. Anjana vum Jaanu vum inga thaan irukanga.

Hmm? Mappilai friends thaane neenga? Ponnu room le enna pannitu irukinga rendu perum?

Ada nee vera yean ma, velliya ponga da nu solli thorathitan-

Ananya chuckled over the phone, seri na mella vaaren.

Seri ma.

🍃

Anu mella vaara. Aaryan said while he checked himself out on the mirror.

Yaaru Anu? Krishh asked.

Ananya thaan, vera yaaru? Aaryan said shrugging nonchalantly.

The three of them snapped their head at Aaryan simultaneously. He smiled sheepishly.

Hii! Ananya walked in.

Hii maa. Aaryan was the first to reply and hug her.

Hey, same pinch Aaryu.

Ehn? He raised his eyebrows.

Aama, orey colour le dress up pannirkum. Same pinch le?

Jaanu and Krishh looked at each other knowingly..

Oh adhuva, yea ma, same pinch. Aaryan said while they shared a high five.

Little did Ananya know, that Aaryan spend 2 hours to find for the blazer with the similar colour which wasn't his cup of tea hence the reason why he didn't have a blazer in that colour, after getting to know from Jaanu through Krishh what Ananya was going to wear.

Ananya turned to meet Anjana.

Ponnu ready ahh?

Ready. Anjana replied and checked herself again in the mirror for the last time.

Ananya cupped Anjana's cheeks and squeezed it. Avolo azhagu Anju nee.

Anjana chuckled, and pinched her cheeks instead uttering a thank you. The three of them admired the scene infront of them.

They then heard a knock asking them to bring Anjana.

The boys were chased to bring the groom and the girls accompanied Anjana to the backyard.

🍃

The ceremony was graced with family and friends that added a joy to the occasion. It was a beautiful engagement with lots of laughter, love and blessings.

Anjana and Kathir were finally engaged and they were nearing their big day. The groom and bride felt extremely happy not only because they were engaged, it was also because they noticed something brewing between the two of their friends.

After a long day, Ananya, Jaanu were in their respective homes in a group call with Aaryan and Krishh.

Hey, onnu kekkanum nu nenuchen, marandhuten. Amma invited us to stay over for a week.. polama?

Aaryu, Anjana wedding coming week Sunday le.. Ananya stated.

Aama ma, naa already Kathir um Anjana kittaiyum solliten.. 1 week poitu vaanga, preparations ku lam aal irukku nu sollirkanga. Namma Saturday vandhurulam.

Ananya, vaa polam. Namma holiday poi evolo naal aachu.. Jaanu pleaded to Ananya.

After 5 minutes of contemplating, Ananya agreed to the plan.

Krishh and Aaryan shared a high five.

Appo ungalukku leave? Krishh questioned.

Nalikki Sunday. Ippo apply panna, probably approve aayirum. Monday polam. Jaanu suggested.

Okayy, good idea. Ananya agreed.

They bidded a bye to each other and was eagerly waiting to go for the trip.

Soon after the call got cut, Ananya received a text from Aaryan.

Goodnight ma, can't wait to bring you home

Goodnight Aaryu, looking forward to it. Means a ton! ♥️

🍃

Yesss! It's our man's birthday, our one and only champ, Ashwin! Have ya'll seen edits and wishes? I'm feeling so overwhelmed ❤

Hope ya'll liked this chap, I'll try making it a double update. Stay tuned for Universe's Play

With love, Lakksh ♡

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

305K 18.5K 64
Ashwin and kirti are two different poles from two very different worlds ! Their destiny made them come together in their marriage where two families...
26.2K 3.7K 23
𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 ; 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖘𝖍 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖙...
239K 22.5K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...
54.4K 8K 38
This is the story of Sanjay and Ananya. Circumstances brought them together in the form of a wedding. Will it remain a wedding or will the make it a...