Forbidden (Catfish and the Bo...

Galing kay Divine_Ribs

Catfish and the Bottlemen AU fanfiction. "Well... I couldn't just leave it ignored. You'd need to be punished... Higit pa

Forbidden
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 7

110 3 0
Galing kay Divine_Ribs

Your legs are still shaky as you peel yourself away from the desk, slowly, your breaths harsh and shallow. You feel shocked as you push yourself into a standing position, your mind reeling with thoughts of Van's punishment. How he'd struck you again and again, each blow sending sparks of pain combined with an entirely unexpected pleasure through you, spanking you humiliatingly over the desk like some naughty little school-girl. Who would have known that such a seemingly cliche fantasy would turn you on so goddamn much?

Because you are turned on. You're aroused beyond belief. The control he had over you, the dominance he asserted, the fact that it was ultimately his decision whether or not you deserved and received the pleasure that you so desperately craved... it was a heady mix that you'd never felt before... and one which you knew was going to prove to be wholly addictive, just a taste of it and you were hooked, already planning what else you could do to provoke Van. But maybe this time something that would make him snap, break his control, make him give into the temptation to fuck you to within an inch of your life.

You hear the lecture room door crack open then and you quickly step away from the desk, smoothing your short skirt down, wincing as your hands run over your tender bottom. A steady stream of students filter in, their chatter buzzing around the room, making their way to individual desks. You watch with amusement as a completely unsuspecting lad heaves his bag off his shoulder, plonking it down on the desk that you'd just occupied, shooting you a lascivious smile as he takes in your provocative clothing. You just smirk back with the barest of glances before turning on your heel, thinking of him spreading his textbooks over where you'd just been lying prone, your body aching divinely as Van pushed you to your peak then denied you in such a maddening way.

You leave the room, head full of illicit thoughts, turning down the corridor and pausing outside Van's office, your hand twitching as you raise it to knock but then lowering it quickly. He'd made it clear how things were going to go down. He was in control here. He was going to teach you how to behave. What had he said? Respect. Discipline. Restraint.

Well... it wouldn't be very restrained of you to be banging down his office door two minutes after he'd left you, begging for his cock would it?

And good girls don't act like dirty little sluts...

You smile to yourself, knowing damn well that it definitely gets him off seeing you all desperate and needy for him. It has the same effect on you. A conflicting desire to be his good girl but also a disobedient brat who needs putting in her place. But that's fine. You can do both. You're nothing if not versatile.

So you step away from his office door, giving it one last longing look before walking away, travelling purposefully down the corridor towards your destination. You don't have to walk too far before you reach it.

Professor Bond's office.

You raise up your hand again, hesitating, glancing back towards Van's door, imagining what he'd do if he could see you now.

Well... he shouldn't have left you high and dry then should he?

The knock rings out loud and clear and immediately you hear the deep voice urging you to come in. You open the door quickly, stepping into the room and closing it behind you, eyes drawn to Johnny who looks up from the paperwork on his desk with a startled expression.

"Y/N... errr hello... I... errr... I wasn't expecting to see you."

You can tell he's speaking the truth, he looks genuinely shocked, but the brightness in his eyes suggests that he's pleased. You shift where you stand, curling a lock of your hair absentmindedly around a finger, a hint of a smirk playing on your lips.

"Well... I just had a lecture with Professor McCann and I was passing by so I thought I'd come and say hi..."

Johnny's eyes dart behind you to the door. "Does he... errr... know that you've come to see me? Did you tell him?"

Your smile gets wider as you step towards his desk. He looks flustered and you wonder whether Van gave him a grilling about your little visit to his office a few days previously. The way he spoke about Johnny being "a bad liar" certainly suggests this, along with his obvious discomfort at your presence.

"No..." you drag out the word, placing a hand on his desk, tip-toeing your fingers across it in a playful motion. "Of course I didn't. Wouldn't want to get you into trouble would I?"

Johnny straightens up, clearing his throat, pulling at the collar of his shirt, unfastening the top button like he's suddenly feeling the heat. And he probably is. He can't hide the way his attention keeps slipping downwards to the tightness of your t-shirt and your perky breasts underneath.

"Good, that's good. I mean, I know I'm not tutoring you right now, but I'm only too happy to go over anything you don't understand... just off the record though... okay?"

You plant two hands on his desk, leaning forward slightly. "Sure... of course Sir. I'm ever so grateful... you're probably the kindest lecturer in this faculty."

He's visibly pleased by your words but nevertheless he still leans back in his chair, countering your movements. He's resisting, but you know that resistance will be easy to break down. You carry on, fixing him with an impish smile.

"Not like Professor McCann. You know you were so right about him being strict. He says I have a bad attitude and I need to be taught a lesson. He says he's going to teach me how to behave..."

Johnny's eyes widen, his mouth falling slightly agape. He's trying to process your words, or to be more precise the inference in them. You know you're playing a dangerous game letting him in on what's been happening, but what can he say? He's breaking the exact same moral code that Van is. And the thought of drawing him into this dark world of pleasure you're teetering on the edge of thrills you, the possibilities dancing through your head and lighting a fire in your core.

"Is that so?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, full of curiosity.

"Uh-huh," you nod, straightening up from the desk, pushing your chest forward.

Johnny stays silent but you can see the spark that's lit in his eyes as he shifts in his seat, watching you carefully. He still looks uncomfortable though, looking down to shuffle some paperwork about on his desk. "So... what can I do for you today then Y/N?"

Maybe you need to try a different approach.

"Well..." You pause, glancing down, happening to catch sight of an acoustic guitar propped up against the far office wall. It sparks a memory of what Van told you.

"Hey... do you play guitar?" You're genuinely enthusiastic, your own musical interests piqued, temporarily distracting you from your goal. "Van said you two formed a band in your Uni days. Is that right?"

Johnny smiles widely and warmly, any discomfort falling away. He keenly sits forward in his seat. "Yeah we did, we used to play pubs and stuff, mainly covers... although Van writes his own stuff too. He's pretty talented actually. We used to joke that if we fucked up our degrees we could really make a go of it."

"Wow," you enthuse, stepping over to the guitar, reaching out a hand to trail over the headstock, your fingers itching to close around it. "A Gibson Montana... this is a great model... it makes a beautiful sound."

"You play too?" Johnny sounds impressed.

You're just about to launch into your love of music, the fact that thanks to your dad you had an acoustic guitar in your hands before your first doll as a child, but you stop yourself. You're not trying to impress Johnny or find a partner to jam with, you're trying to seduce him.

"Oh... errr no... not really," you lie. "I mean I'd love to. My dad plays and he's amazing. He tried to teach me but I could never get the hang of it. I'm figuring I probably just had the wrong teacher though..."

You trail off, pleased to see the eagerness in Johnny's eyes, the natural mentor in him shining through. You know what he's about to say before the words even leave his mouth.

"I could... ya know... teach you... if you like? Just the basics, how to strum, a few chords, we could see how you get along..."

You widen your eyes at Johnny like you're surprised, full of appreciation. "Oh... would you? I'd love that!"

You reach forward to grasp the neck of the guitar, leaning forward purposefully low, much lower than you need to. You can feel your skirt rising up, the cool air of the office on the bare skin of your upper thighs. You just bend over even lower, sure now that Johnny can see your whole ass. It still stings and you wonder how it looks to him, pert and perfectly tempting, marked with the evidence of your punishment that you wear like a badge of pride. You smirk to yourself as you imagine his stunned expression.

You pause long enough for Johnny to really appreciate the view before you straighten up and turn to face him, holding the guitar across your frame, satisfied to see him looking even more flustered, a slight flush in his cheeks. You're perfectly used to holding a guitar and can do it with ease but you intentionally hold it awkwardly, mumbling that it's too heavy.

Johnny immediately springs on to his feet, stepping over to stand behind you, wrapping his arms around you to take the weight of the guitar.

"Oh... thank you," you giggle, wriggling a little, rubbing your body up against his.

"Why don't you sit down, here... c'mon... sit on the sofa. It'll be easier for you."

He steps back and you're dismayed, but your disappointment doesn't last long as you turn to see Johnny sat back, patting the space between his splayed legs, urging you to sit there. "C'mon... sit right here."

You sit down, wincing a little from the tenderness which just makes you feel even hotter as the memories play in your head. Your panties still feel damp, a further reminder of your need which wasn't fulfilled. You push your body right back into Johnny's, hear him suck in a breath.

"So... where do we start?" You say innocently, squirming in the seat to create a friction between his legs at the perfect spot.

"Huh? Oh... oh yeah... errr well you hold the neck of the guitar like this... here look at my fingers."

You look, turning your head but leaning it back against his chest, close enough that you can feel the warmth of his breath on your neck as he speaks.

"Here... so you put this finger like this, and this finger here, then you..." he pauses as you shift in the seat again, firmly pressing into him. "... then you, errr..."

"This is so much easier for you," you cut him off. "With those big hands of yours. And those long fingers."

He chuckles and you feel the vibration in his chest on your back. "It is tricky at first but you'll soon get used to it. I used to struggle when I first started out, but I was much younger then. Now I've got proper guitarists' hands. Callouses and everything."

You know this all too well, your own fingers bearing the same marks from years of pressing down on the strings and strumming, but you don't say anything, you just take Johnny's hand in yours when he offers it, wicked thoughts running through your head, a throb pulsing between your legs.

"Well I think they're beautiful... musicians' hands turn me on actually."

"Oh?"

"Uh-huh... I mean making music, the skill that's required in those fingers..."

You press back into Johnny again, spreading your legs, the hem of your skirt riding up, exposing your thighs. "I bet yours are really skilled..."

"Y/N... don't start that..."

His wariness is clear, but you don't listen. You know he doesn't mean it anyway. You can already feel him growing hard behind you.

"I can't stop thinking about you... not since last week..."

Then you lift his hand to your lips, licking the length of his index finger before you take two fingers into your mouth, closing your lips around them. You slide your lips down, sucking firmly, your tongue swirling around his fingertips before you release them with a sensual sigh which makes him tense behind you.

"You... are one hell of a bad influence."

You arch your back into him as if to prove him right, grinding against him on the seat. "I know you love it really... you don't have to pretend with me."

You're writhing on the seat now, desperate for his touch, tipping your head back on his shoulder, extending your neck for him. A whispered curse falls from his lips, a release that he knows he can't hold back from. The temptation to please you overwhelms him as he swings the guitar around and off your lap in one swift motion and replaces it quickly by his hands as they slide against the material of your skirt, hitching it upwards around your hips.

"You know I can't fucking resist you," he murmurs, his lips drawn to your neck, soft sweet kisses which rapidly turn harsher as your breathing deepens, one of his hands travelling up your body to knead at your breasts, the other slipping under the hem of your t-shirt. There's a groan of approval as his hand slides up to cup your breasts and he finds you bra-less.

"Then don't try... I'm yours," you tell him, spreading your legs even wider, moaning as he tugs at your stiffened nipples.

"You know I'm thinking maybe Professor McCann was right about you," he murmurs into your neck, his teeth grazing your pulse point. "Maybe you should do need to be taught how to behave."

If he was facing you now he could see the sly smile on your lips, an acknowledgment of how he's playing right into your fantasy.

"I know I'm a bad girl, but I can be good too... I'll be your good girl... if you look after me."

You wonder what Van would say if he could see you now. You've literally just left him, your ass still smarting from his punishment, straight into the arms of another man. He'd be livid, that's for sure, the thoughts of what he might do to you fuelling your desperation.

"Please... I really need you."

"Oh... Y/N..."

What is it about begging that gets these guys so hot?

Johnny wastes no time in answering your pleas, a hand trailing down over the soft skin of your belly and sliding straight under the waistband of your panties. You whole body jolts as a fingertip presses against your neglected clit, the instantaneous relief like some kind of heavenly feeling.

Whimpers fall quickly from your lips as you push yourself into his hand, seeking more pressure, your hips shuddering as his finger moves against your slick folds.

"You're so wet already," he marvels, his voice low and husky in your ear.

"It's all for you," you say, but that's a blatant lie, your mind's only half present in the office, the other half reliving the feeling of Van's harsh touch, a stark contrast to Johnny's sensual caresses.

You can feel his hips moving now as he presses against your ass, rock hard, straining against his jeans. You consider reaching around and sliding open his zipper, giving him some relief, but the notion's only short-lived. This is your time and you're going to fully enjoy it, selfishly so. You deserve it after Van's denial.

And he's eager to please, not holding back, a fingertip tracing your slit before dipping lightly inside you. You moan loudly, urging him on, your hips showing him what you desire as they push forwards.

"Shhh..." he whispers into your ear, introducing another finger, slowly and purposefully, stretching you out.

"I... I can't... it feels too good."

His long fingers reach parts of you that make your toes curl and he soon falls into a rhythm which matches the rock of your hips, his thumb rubbing against your clit in perfect harmony. Your comment about his skilled hands flits through your head as you screw your eyes shut, concentrating on the small knot of pressure in your core, feeling it steadily growing.

You're so caught up in the sensations you don't register the sharp rap on the office door straight away, not until Johnny's touch quickly disappears and you hear him shout gruffly.

"Not now! I'm busy!"

"Please don't stop!" You whine. "I'm so close!"

He shifts behind you, shunting you forwards gently. "We can't... what if someone comes in?"

His voice is tight, full of anxiety. He grasps the hem of your skirt, smoothing it back down over your thighs, but you catch his hand, pushing it back between your legs.

"Just ignore them... they'll go away. It's probably just another student."

He curses under his breath then, but not at you. He's frustrated, torn between wanting you and being the good professor to whichever eager student's standing right outside, knocking again, insistently now.

You turn your head, resisting the pressure he's exerting on you in trying to rise up, your lips finding the stubbled skin along his jaw, nipping it gently.

"Please... I'll make it worth your while," you purr, still pressing his hand against your aching heat, grinding lightly against it.

"Fuck..." he whispers, conflicted, but the small groan you release as the delicious pressure starts to build again seems to convince him.

"I'm sorry... I'm VERY busy. Come back later please!"

As soon as he's expelled the words his attention's back on you, focussing entirely on your pleasure, his lips on your neck, one hand teasing a pebbled nipple, the other expertly caressing the nub of your clit.

"You're going to get me into so much trouble," he muses and you just answer him with a drawn out moan, tingles of bliss shooting up your spine as your climax approaches.

Again you lose yourself, your whimpers getting more and more pronounced as he hits just the right spot, over and over, the slick from your arousal coating his fingers, creating a blissful friction. He responds by increasing the pressure, moving in tight circles, his hot breath fanning over your ear as he whispers into it.

"Come for me baby..."

And you do. The knot in your core explodes, radiating spikes of pure ecstasy that have you shuddering against him, uncontrollable as you loudly voice your pleasure. You can't help it, the relief is incredible after Van's maddening denial.

"Fuck... that was good... so good... oh my god."

"Shh," he hushes you again, his lips curving into a smile on your neck. "Do you want the whole department to hear you?"

But he's not mad at you, he chuckles against your skin, his hands slipping out from beneath your panties and slipping around your waist, holding you tightly as he nuzzles against your neck.

"Hope that bloody student's gone or they might've got a right earful!" You giggle.

"Maybe you should wait here for a while... you know... just to make sure the coast's clear."

You agree, sighing in delight as he presses a ticklish kiss to the crook of your neck, his stubble lightly scratching your skin. It feels nice and comforting in a totally unexpected way and you feel your whole body relax, sated at last.

And then you hear the knock again, much louder this time, the harsh sound making you jump.

"Christ sake, they're insistent," he grumbles, shifting where he sits, pushing you forwards. You relent this time, rising up to let him move off the sofa. "You stay here though. I'll get rid of them. Don't want anyone seeing you leave the office."

"Okay... anything you say... Sir!" You giggle, your voice teasing, your eyes meeting briefly as you look at each other, smiles wide and mischievous.

You carry on smiling to yourself as you see him adjusting his jeans, awkwardly, firing a quick look of amusement back at you before his fingers close around the door handle. You shake your head as he turns away, sinking back down on to the sofa and reaching for the guitar. You lift it back into your lap, fingers alighting gently on the strings, wishing you could just let loose and play, but you don't.

Instead you raise your head, watch Johnny slowly crack open the door, peering out so as not to reveal you sitting there.

And then you hear the voice, loud enough that you can hear every word.

"What's up Johnny? Looking a bit flustered there, mate. You did say I could drop by anytime to look at those exam questions. Isn't it a good time?"

Fuck... it's Van. You'd know that voice anywhere. You stiffen in the seat, instinctively making yourself smaller even though you know there's no way he'd be able to see you through the tiny gap with Johnny's body shielding you the way that it is.

"Van... I didn't realise it was you. Look... I am kinda busy... just going over a dissertation with one of my personal tutees. I'll catch you later though, yeah? After my 3pm lecture? You around then?"

You're waiting with baited breath now, ears straining to hear Van's reply, wondering how much sound the office doors muffle. Surely he wouldn't have heard your moans of pleasure?

If he has he doesn't let on, apologising for interrupting Johnny and agreeing to see him later. He sounds calm, agreeable. You feel the tension leave your body as the two men say their goodbyes and Johnny closes the door, leaning back against it with obvious relief.

"Shit... that was close. Imagine if he'd come in?"

His face scrunches in consternation, anxiety radiating off him at the thought, but it has the opposite effect on you. The idea of Van catching you with Johnny actually excites you. You've no idea how he'd react and his unpredictability just adds to the thrill.

You just smile, getting to your feet and crossing over to Johnny, stretching up on your tiptoes to plant a small, sweet kiss on his lips.

"You worry too much. Don't you like to live dangerously?"

He shakes his head, laughing softly, looking at you with wonderment. "You're going to get me into serious trouble young lady!"

"Only if we get caught..."

You give him a secretive little smile and he peels himself away from the door as you announce you have to get going as you're meeting a friend for lunch.

"Stay out of trouble!" He calls as you open the door to step through.

"I can't promise you that!"

Then you're gone, a quick glance down the corridor to make sure no one notices your departure and then you're making your way past the other offices, pushing through the department building door, unnoticed. You smile to yourself, pausing to rummage in your bag for your phone.

"Looks like someone's not a very fast learner..."

The deep male voice comes from behind you and your heart skips a beat. You freeze for a moment, trying to compose yourself before you turn around, anxiety rendering you speechless.

Van's standing there, leaning up against the wall of the building, one foot up against the brickwork, cigarette in hand. He has a sly smile on his lips but his eyes are cold, accusingly so.

"You're in big trouble Y/N."

"But I didn't do anything, I was just..."

His steely look alone is enough to cut you off, but his sudden proximity as he pushes off from the wall and comes to stand directly in front of you is the action that really silences you. You just look up at him, full of nervous energy, waiting to hear your fate.

"I'd think very carefully about lying to me again if I were you..."

"But I wasn't lying Sir," you say quietly, glancing down to find relief from his penetrating glare.

He immediately shoots up a hand, placing a finger under your chin, tilting your face to his. "You know, you'd better watch that pretty little mouth of yours... or I might be tempted to fuck it."

You feel like the air's just been punched out of your lungs, a flood of heat between your legs despite your recent climax. Your eyes widen and your mouth goes slack. Van just smirks, releasing you quickly and stepping back, taking a drag from his cigarette and tipping his head back to blow out his exhale. He knows as well as you do that you'd get down on your knees for him in front of the department building right now if he commanded you to.

"I want to see you fifteen minutes before class tomorrow, okay? I figure as you're not a very quick learner you could use a bit of extra tuition... you got that?"

You nod, mumbling out a quick agreement, your mind spinning about what's in store for you. Van just smiles, his eyes raking down your body before he turns, his last words uttered as he walks away.

"Don't be late Y/N..."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6M 77.1K 81
| 18+ | Damian looked so different with his shirt off and a crop in his hand. He felt more real: no longer wearing the mask of the good doctor, he w...
17.5K 343 24
He was all sharp edges with a brooding darkness that set your pulse racing. His eyes blue fathomless pools. It was like looking into a void. Ice cold...
533K 18.7K 19
"Oh luke!" i moaned out clutching his shoulder blades in my nails drawling a bit of blood. he growled out a grunt as he thrust harder and faster into...
21.6K 267 38
Just some imagines of the guys, some are requests taken from my Tumblr account: @catb-fics (link in my bio) These stories will mainly be fluff but th...