The Cyber samurai of the clo...

Da hunter5241

YN LN was homeless and was taken in by a master swords master who was also the legendary cyber samurai, after... Altro

YN LN Bio
The small box
A Game Of Cat And Mouse
The Hidden Enemy
The Battle Of Christophsis
Rescuing Jabba's Son
Escape From Teth
Battle On Tatooine And Meeting Chancellor Palpatine
The Clone Cadets
Supply Lines
Ambush

Battle Of Teth

124 6 0
Da hunter5241

(YN Pov)

We were on a assault cruiser hanger as i'm with Anakin and I see a ship land and two clone troopers in camo walk out as Anakin speaks to them.

Anakin: Lieutenant, did the kidnappers see you?

Lieutenant: No, sir. We're the best scouts in the Regiment.

Anakin: What about the bounty hunters? Are they still down there? 

Lieutenant: I don't think so. We haven't seen them in a while.

YN: Probably killed. So, what are we up against?

He pulls out a device that shows a hologram of a monastery as he says.

Lieutenant: Looks like at least two droid battalions protecting a monastery. It's heavily fortified sir, you wont be able to land there. 

Anakin: Good work. Get some rest. 

We walk away from them as I speak.

YN: Like I said before, I don't care if they have a route we need. I refuse to save a criminal's son. 

Anakin: I feel the same way, *Sigh* but the Republic needs the outer rim to transport supplies. 

YN: *Growls*くそー (Damnit!) Fine. I'll assist, but i'm gonna be questioning the leadership of the republic, understand?

Anakin: Got it.

We then see Rex and a group of clones around Ashoka as I hear them ask about the battle.

Clone Trooper 1: That sounds like a lot, even for a Jedi. 

Clone Trooper 2: I heard you were surrounded by droids. How did you even get the shield down? 

Ashoka: Okay, so there's a wall behind them with a hole in the middle, so I pull down on top of the droids, destroying them and saving the General and Samurai. 

They all laugh as me and Anakin look at each other as Rex looks at us and says.

Rex: Is that true, sir?

Anakin: Well, most of it.

I hear R2 and another droid chuckle as I laugh a little and say.

YN: All right, men, we still got a job to do.

Rex: Yes sir. You hear the Samurai, move it. 

The troopers then walk away as we walk to Ashoka as Anakin says.

Anakin: Would this be a good time to teach you that a Jedi is humble, my young Padawan. 

Ashoka: Sorry, just trying to keep the boys inspired, is all. 

YN: That's good. It's best to have your soldiers inspired then nervous.

Ashoka: Thanks. 

YN: Come on, lets get this over with before I find who ever Jabba the Hutt Is and kill him.

Ashoka: Do you, have a hate for criminals?

YN: Yes, *Broads gunship* Ashoka, My blade Murasama is not only good for slicing battle droids. It's tasted blood, the blood of criminal scum and just hearing Jabba's name means Murasama is hungry for criminal blood.

Anakin and Ashoka look at me as the gunship door closes and we fly out as a few minutes later a hologram of Obi-Wan wearing a cloak appears a she speaks to us.

Obi-Wan: *Hologram* All right, Anakin, YN hears the story. Jabba has given us only one planetary rotation to get his son back home to Tatooine safe and sound. 

YN: We're on it.

Anakin: Yup. Won't take us that long, master. 

Obi-Wan: Well take extreme care. We have no idea who's holding Jabba's son. When I've finished negotiations with him, I will join you. 

The hologram turns off as we continue to fly as I grip Murasama as I hear Anakin speak.

Anakin: Stay close to me, if you can. 

Ashoka: It won't be a problem, master.

YN: I'll already be ahead of you.

Anakin: This isn't practice, Ashoka. 

Ashoka: I know, and i'll try not to get you killed. 

He smirks before the ship shakes a little as we hear the pilot say.

Pilot: Sir! We're taking heavy fire!

Anakin: Close the blast shields, lieutenant! Get us under those guns!

Lieutenant: Yes, sir. 

The blast shields close around us as I hear Ashoka say.

Ashoka: Hear we go.

She stands next to me as a red light turns on indicating to stand by as my helmet forms around me as I hear a clone speak to another.

Clone trooper: Ridge, your coms got static.

Ridge: *Hits helmet* Got it. 

I see the troopers ready their weapons and check gear as I say.

YN: Red light boys. Get ready!

We feel the gunship slow down as we hear the Lieutenant say.

Lieutenant: Welcome to paradise, rockjumpers. 

The ship stops and the light turns green as I yell.

YN: Green light!

The door opens and we jump out as fire is raining down on us as hear troopers yelling orders as I stay low and deflect and shot that comes towards me as Ashoka and Anakin do the say as I see the At-TE's lay down cover fire as Anakin yells.

Anakin: Follow me!

We stack up on the cliff side as we hear a droid scream as it lands as it says.

Droid: Oh, my god! 

His Binoculars hit his head as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: So, this is where the fun begins. 

Anakin: Race you to the top.

Ashoka: I'll give you a head start. 

Anakin: Your mistake. YN you wanna...join? Where's YN?

Ashoka: Up there! 

Is them look up as i'm climbing on a vine as I look at them and say.

YN: こんにちは! (Hello!)

Anakin: Wha...Hey!

He then starts to climb as Rex yells.

Rex: Assignation cables!

Ashoka: I'm right behind you, Master! YN! 

She then grabs a vine as we deflect blaster bolts and the troopers use cables to climb and the At-TE's climb up the wall as I see a spider droid as I enter my thoughts.

YN: *Thoughts* Spider droids. They can destroy the AT-TE's. Gotta take em down.

I see Ashoka on one of the AT-TE's as one of them gets destroyed as it falls off the cliff and then I see a gunner get shot of his turret as he falls and I had enough as I my armor deploys small spikes at my feet as I stick them in the cliff and run up as one of the spiders see me but I slice it as it falls and the other shoots at me but I deflect the bolt as it hits the spider making it explode as I continue climbing but stop as I see droids flying on STAP's. 

I see a total of four as I grow an imagery light bulb as they shoot at me and I deflect the shots as I jump on one them as the droid looks at me and says.

Droid: Uh oh. 

I slice it's head off and take control and fly up as I shoot at the droids and some more spiders as i see anakin next to me as he smirks and I speed up and I jump off with Anakin following suit as we land and the droids surround us with the commander droid saying.

Commander Droid: Surrender Jedi and Cyber Samurai. 

We don't as I use Murasama to slice the droids and Anakin does the same but force pushes a few off the cliff as he slashes the last one as we hear something an look to see droideka's rolling as they stop rolling and aim their weapons and form a shield as Anakins says. 

Anakin: Blast it, Ashoka, I told you to stay close. 

YN: Don't blame her, your the one who wanted to race.

We hear a blast shot and the droidekas get blow up as we turn and see Ashoka leaning on the AT-TE cannon as the barrel has smoke as she says.

Ashoka: I can't get much closer, skyguy. 

Anakin: I knew you get here, snips, eventually. 

Ashoka: Always in time to save your life. 

She hops off the walker as the clones rally up to us as I sheath Murasama and Captain Rex walks over and says.

Captain Rex: All clear, General.

Anakin: Nice work, Rex. Have some men look after the wounded.

Rex: Roger that, sir. Gunships are holding at a safe distance. 

YN: You know something? *Kicks droid a little* There's far too many droids to be a renegades.

Anakin: You're right. I sense count dooku's hand in this. Let's find Jabba's son and get outta here.

Ashoka: No problem. The hard part's over. 

YN: Don't jinx it. Let's get this over with. 

We then make our way to the temple as we get ready to save a criminal's son. 

A/N: All right, part 2 of the movie, we're half way there before we begin the series. I will put the announcement out about which story I should write first. "The Son of the Afro Samurai In The Clone Wars" Or "The Inquisitors second Chance In The Clone Wars" so you can put it to a vote and as always have a nice day/night. 1490 Words.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.7K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...
15.1K 737 32
• With the Republic gone, a new order is brought forward from the shadows. The new Galactic Empire• - - - After finding her way to the Bad Batch, and...
3.2K 70 12
Commander Crucible, a Arc Trooper in the Galactic Republic, finds out a secret hidden by his subconscious. What will he do now that he knows? Find o...
8.7K 239 17
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...