The Tsundere Type!

By theyluvsavii

"𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... More

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
A Surprise Visit!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

Seeing The World In A New Light!

950 41 26
By theyluvsavii

My name is Saiki Kusuo, and I'm an ordinary high school student. I have a not so ordinary secret though. I used to have psychic powers. Powers like telepathy, clairvoyance, and teleportation. For reasons, I have to seal these powers. Today is my first day as an ordinary high school student-

"Hello~ Kusuo!" Hikaru sang. Saiki jumped in his seat. You scared me... "Hm? Why'd you jump?" The orange haired boy fell onto his chair before resting his head on his cheek. "Oh?" I don't know what he's thinking. But... He's kind of-

"Hi, Kusu!" Kaoru greeted as he sat in his seat. The ex-psychic turned to him. Definitely don't call me that. Huh? "...Saiki?" These guys are... Saiki watched how Kaoru's mouth formed a smirk. "Don't stare like that... I'm gonna get flustered." Kaoru whispered seductively. Saiki snapped his head towards the front of the classroom. Shoot. I got carried away. You may be a bit confused. Let's rewind a bit.

Sunday. The day Kusuo takes to himself to sit down and watch anime or read manga. He's not an otaku, it's just something he does! Sunday was the day Kusuo was free from every nuisance. Unfortunately, this time to himself was interrupted when the doorbell rang. Kusuo stood up from his seat on the couch. I'm not picking up any thoughts... So there's only two people who it could be. He unlocked the door with psychokinesis and held his hand on the knob before cracking the door open.

"Kusu-!"

SLAM!

"Wait! Little brother!~ I'm not here to start trouble! Open the door!" Oh god. It was that guy. Saiki Kusuke, Kusuo's greatest enemy.

"What do you want?"

"You know I can't hear you with the telepathy canceller, but you're probably wondering what I want?" Kusuke shouted through the door. Good grief, stop making noise. Kusuo opened the door to let his brother in. After the man walked inside a little too cheerfully, Kusuo tilted his head. Why is he taking off the telepathy canceller? "Little brother, I have a gift for you..." 'Ready, Kusuo?'

"What..." Saiki sighed, fully thinking that his brother was up to something new.

"I created something... Something that will cancel your psychic powers."

"Okay..." He replied absently. In the next moment, his eyes widened. "Wait what?!" Kusuke smiled with his hands on his cheeks.

"Yep! And once you put it on you'll never go back! So, will you take it?" He asked with excitement.

"Will I take it? Of course I'll take it!" Kusuo exclaimed. I'll be free. I have no need for these powers.

"I guess it can't be helped." Kusuke sighed and pulled out a box. Is it jewelry or what? "Ah... I'm going to miss playing with you..." He whined. Don't whine like a baby. "Well, here you go!" The blonde man held out a odd designed limiter towards the psychic's head.

"W-Wait, what's with the ugly design?"

"Ah, well, it's due the materials and function!" That's definitely a lie. "Come on!"

So he put the new device in my head. And then...

"Well, how do you feel?" Kusuke asked when Kusuo opened his eyes. It feels... Wait.

"It's... quiet." A warm blush found it's way on his face. He jumped. I can't levitate... Free. I'm free from this curse! Kusuke watched his brother's eyes glimmer with excitement. Something that you would only see when the pink haired boy laid his eyes on some sweet coffee jelly. Kusuke tasted something bitter on his tongue. Kusuo would finally be able to live normally. Everything that was stripped away from him, he would now be able to experience.

"But... Are you ready to tell them?" Kusuo paused. He looked up at his brother after a minute.

"..."

That's basically what happened. Yesterday, I lost the ability to do things I was able to do since birth. I'll have to adjust to it, but I will finally live my dream. Now I'm an ordinary boy... Hm... That's right. A voice brought Saiki out of his thoughts.

"Saiki. Where are your hair clips?" Saiki turned to Hikaru. I'll tell you later. The orange haired boy's curiosity was unwavering. Saiki blinked, realizing he didn't directly answer.

"Oh... I'll tell you guys later."

"Woah! You're using your voice!" The twins said shocked.

"If you say so!" Kaoru exclaimed. Oh.

"Kaoru. Can you do me a favor?" Saiki questioned.

"Hm?"

~~~

It was nearing the end of the day. The bell would ring in just a few minutes. Saiki was still adjusting to the world without his powers. He knew that he would struggle to adjust to things, like someone suddenly speaking to him, or not seeing the meat and bones on someone's body. Telepathy was his best friend when it came to things like that. It unfortunately took away actual surprises though. Keeping up in his studies proved far easier than expected. He was still just as intelligent without powers as he was with. It's not like losing powers meant losing IQ anyway, so the pink haired boy did the work with flying colors, but this time at human speed. Saiki startled when the bell rang. He barely had enough time to register the sound before hearing the door slam open. He looked to see Tamaki sprinting towards his desk.

"SAIKI! ARE YOU HURT? ARE YOU DYING?! ARE YOU LEAVING THE HOST CLUB?!" Saiki sat stunned as he was bombarded with questions. Wait, what?

"Boss! We just said he had something to tell us, not that he was leaving!" The twins scolded. Ah, that's why. Tamaki deflated before using his sleeve to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"I see. Well, what is it?"

"It has to be with everyone." Saiki stated. The blonde paled.

"So you are leavi-"

"No."

~~~

Good grief. I'm afraid to tell them. But I have to apologize. Saiki rested his hands on the handles of the door and took a deep breath. Okay... I'm ready. I'm Saiki Kusuo, a former psychic. He opened the doors to the Host Club, where rose petals flew past him with a subtle breeze. As per usual, with it being the Host Club, of course.

"Saiki!" The twins greeted happily. Why are you at the door?

"Hey, Saiki." Haruhi smiled at the pink haired boy. He nodded at the three. Kaoru picked him up, and Hikaru carried Haruhi. They took the two to the other hosts who stood in the middle room. Was the carrying needed?

"So, what is it that you had to tell everyone?" Kaoru inquired after he set the ex-psychic down. Saiki didn't respond.

"Hm?" Mori leaned down to be eye-level with Saiki, wondering why the pink haired boy was staring so intently. He watched as violet eyes filled with interest scanned over his face. Saiki realized what he was doing and stepped back. He took in the view of the handsome boys in front of him, eyes flickering from Kyoya to Tamaki. Screw these guys for being so handsome... He may have been staring more than necessary, seeing the hosts smile at him. Well, then... Saiki glanced at the hosts before opening his mouth to speak.

"...I'm a psychic."

...

"Huh... Psychic?" The twins questioned. Saiki suddenly found the floor very interesting as silence filled the room. Not a sound came out of anyone's mouth. It's quiet. Do they hate me? It's understandable. I've caused them a lot of trouble too. I wish things were easier... Oh... And my apology-

"Holy! That's cool!" Hikaru exclaimed out of nowhere.

Eh?

"Yeah, that's awesome!" Kaoru smiled, throwing an arm around Saiki's shoulder. You dont...

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean..." Haruhi laughed awkwardly. Kyoya smirked before crossing his arms.

"What's a psychic?" Honey asked innocently. Mori leaned down to explain. "...Ohhh! Ku-chan has superpowers! That means he can make a bunch of cake!" The ex-psychic lifted his gaze from the floor.

"...What? You're not... You don't hate me?" Saiki asked. Everyone blinked in surprise.

"Hate you? Why would we hate you?" Hikaru grinned. "We love you either way, ya cutie!" He rubbed his head on Saiki's. The pink haired boy groaned in annoyance. Yet he didn't make any efforts to push him off.

"Yeah! You're as cute as ever!" Kaoru ruffled his hair. Good grief... Saiki found himself fighting a blush. A part of me is happy...

"...But," He reluctantly started. "Isn't it weird how I'm always inside your head?"

"You can read minds?!" The twins beamed. Saiki slowly nodded.

"I can't control it. I hear everything within a 200 meter radius." He admitted, noticing Kyoya writing something down.

"Psychic..." Haruhi whispered when she snapped out of her stupor, directing everyone's attention towards her. "Is that how you looked like a girl at the cafe? Although I wonder how you pulled off the breast part," The brunette gestured with her hands. Please stop. "They were bigger than mine!" Saiki sweat dropped.

"Yeah..." He paused. "That time at the cafe. I was actually a girl. That was my shapeshifting power."

"Eh? Is that so... Like full DNA?" She pondered.

"Fully." He replied, glancing to his right. Hey, is Tamaki okay?

"So, how many powers do you have?" The twins questioned.

"Too many." Tamaki was still on the floor, foaming at the mouth.

"Can you show us?!" They asked again, eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"No. I'm not a psychic anymore, that's why I'm telling you."

"Aww, boo... How come?" Kaoru asked.

"Kusuke made a device that erased my powers." He explained, pointing to his missing limiters.

"Wait..." Kaoru mused. "So that's why you wore those weird hair pins?" Saiki nodded once more.

"And the glasses before you guys forced me to wear contacts." The twins chuckled at the memory. "If I were to look at you without glasses, you'd be turned to stone." Saiki said. The lens of Kyoya's glasses flashed as he wrote down more notes.

"Woah, you were like Medusa?!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"What powers did you have, Ku-chan?" Honey asked, giggling as he jumped over to the ex-psychic. Saiki sighed before holding up his hands to count.

"...Clairvoyance, teleportation, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, precognition, telepathy, astral projection, x-ray vision, psychokinesis, levitation, mind control, super strength, hypnosis, psychometry-"

"Okay, okay! We get it! Slow down!" Tamaki interjected. "This is all too much! My little boy is some superhero!"

"Not a superhero-"

"SUPERPOWERS! AHHH!" The blonde scrambled over to Saiki, placing his hands on his shoulders. "Kusuo... I want you to know..." He looked up with tears in his eyes. "Daddy always supports you!" Saiki paled. The hell...

"Okay, I got it..." Good grief. The corner of Saiki's lips turned upwards. I guess it's better than them kicking me out. He held his hands in front of himself and bowed. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused you guys."

"No problems at all!" The twins smiled cheekily.

"We don't mind, Saiki. Especially if you can't control it." Haruhi spoke sweetly.

"It's okay Ku-chan! We can still eat a bunch of cake, right?" Honey questioned. Saiki nodded.

"Thank you for telling us, Kusuo." Kyoya smiled, patting Saiki's head. He leaned in to whisper. "...I told you I'd wait."

~~~

"Psychic powers, huh?" Hikaru said as he watched Saiki leave the building.

"Yeah... I wish we could've seen." Kaoru replied.

"Right? It must be amazing to have those powers! You could get anything you ever wanted!"

"I guess. But... If it were that amazing, why would he seal them away?" Kaoru pondered to himself.

"Hm? What did you say?" Hikaru tilted his head.

"Nothing. I agree."

******

The next day, things went back to normal. Well, as normal as it could be in the Host Club. A quick explanation of everything with his powers and gaining the understanding of the other hosts allowed everyone to move on relatively quickly. Saiki decided to slip away before he could get caught up in any antics. That's where he found himself in one of the school's library's. Where's the final book for this? Saiki eyed the book in his hands. If I had powers, I could easily find it... No! I don't need those powers. His eyes scanned the bookshelf again. What are these mangas? Whatever, easy. Clairvoyance!

...Nowhere to be found. Good grief. You don't have clairvoyance. The pink haired boy overcame his embarrassment and looked up at the shelf again. Oh, that's it. He raised his hand toward the book. Why isn't- Oh. I tried using psychokinesis... Saiki narrowed his eyes and prepared to jump. Levitation! Geez. I'm unconsciously trying to use my powers. He went on his toes to reach for the book, but he fell just a few inches short. Really? I'll just get a ladder. Psychokinesis... No! Don't you get it already? Saiki in the midst of fretting, watched someone reach over his head and grab the book. He flinched violently before calming his heart and turning.

"Hehe, too short?" Hikaru teased, holding the book over his shoulder. I could've reached it myself. Saiki nodded, placid as ever, unaware of the book that was sliding off the shelf. "Hey- Watch out!" The orange haired boy reached over the ex-psychic's head. Saiki acted quickly and caught the falling book. Good, looks like I still have my sharp reflexes- Ah...? Hikaru slipped on a manga that was left on the floor.

"Mph!-"

Ow... When Saiki opened his eyes, he saw Hikaru. Hikaru was on top of him.

He's kissing me. That was the last train of thought Saiki had before blacking out.

Eyes snapped opened and a gasp was let out. Saiki shot up and saw his unconscious body under him. What...? Was I forced out of my body? Then I'm a spirit... So that means... Realization dawned on Saiki.

No. I don't have my powers. Something must have happened... It wasn't me. Good grief, what a pain. Saiki watched his body sit up. Uh, wait. He looked down at his own hands. I'm not a spirit?! What happened?!

"Kusuo... What happen-" Saiki, or Hikaru blinked at... himself?

"Y-You..." Hikaru, or even Saiki blushed, backing up. Kissed me! "Pervert..."

"I-I didn't do it on purpose! Also, don't blush like that with my face, it's creepy!" Hikaru cried. "Ahh! How did we switch bodies?!" He exasperated as he threw his hands over his face. The fall somehow... switched our bodies. Or was it the kiss? I don't understand. I don't have powers. But my spirit is in Hikaru's body, and his spirit is in my body... He's tall. Is this convenient for everyday living? Saiki eyed the bookshelf. It must be. Especially without powers. Saiki turned back to the boy when he fell silent. Hikaru's face broke out into a mischievous grin. What are you planning? Don't grin with my face- Hikaru rose. He started sprinting towards the entrance of the library. Wait! I can't read your thoughts! Saiki ran after him to the best of his ability. Having to adjust to someone else's body while running after them was more difficult than he would've imagined. Nonetheless, Saiki persisted, chasing Hikaru down the hallways. He quickly realized they were nearing a certain club room. Oh, please. Don't go there! Much to his dismay, Hikaru sprinted through the door.

"Everyone! Yahoo!" Hikaru beamed. Everyone turned to look at him. 'Saiki?!'

"Saiki? Why are you..." Hikaru cut the guest off by pulling her in.

"Wow, I'm captivated by your beauty..." He smiled mischievously when the girl swooned. Saiki reached the club room, panting as he raised a hand towards Hikaru.

"S-Stop..." He huffed in between breaths.

"Hikaru? Why are you out of breath?" A random guest asked. "Your eyes look different..." I'm not Hikaru... He eyed the girl before darting towards Hikaru.

"Catch me if you can!" Hikaru laughed before jumping over to his twin. Wait!

"Saiki?" Kaoru questioned when his tie was tugged by the pink haired boy, resulting in them being apart by a few inches. Saiki paled at the sight of him and someone else being in that close of proximity. Hell, it wasn't even him. And it was worse that it probably came natural to Hikaru as well. It didn't matter, he had to do something.

"Stop!" Saiki objected.

"Oh my god! Is this a play?" Someone asked.

"Hikaru is jealous of Kaoru!" A girl squealed.

"Kyaaa~ Brother rivalry!" Hikaru glanced at Saiki with a devilish smirk.

"Oh, Kaoru. You don't know how much I like you..." He blinked up at his brother innocently. Kaoru flustered.

"H-Huh... Saiki?" Hey, what are you doing? Saiki glared at the two boys. But he was stuck, unsure of what to do. If only I had powers... But I wouldn't be able to astral project. Everyone watched as his eyes widened. Of course! Why didn't I think of this before?! Saiki smirked and stepped forward. He dove in and kissed, well... himself. I'd rather not kiss myself. But it's the only thing I can think of. It has to work...

Saiki slowly opened his eyes. He found himself on the floor with the hosts standing above him. Did it work...? He turned his head to the orange haired boy, who was just waking up. Good... The pink haired boy sighed in relief and pushed the boy off of him.

"Oh, good. You're up." Kyoya said. "You nearly sent everyone into a coma. Honey just rushed all the guests out the room." The dark haired man looked at the blonde boy who hopped back over to his spot. "Your bodies were switched, correct?" Saiki was glad for Kyoya's intellect. At least I don't have to explain it. Saiki nodded, embarrassment beginning to creep up on him. Oh god, I did that in front of everyone...

"Huh... What happened...?" He heard Hikaru groan from beside him. Oh, and I'll deal with you. He gripped Hikaru's hair. "Ow! Ow! Ouch!" The male cried, looking up to see a murderous aura from the pink haired boy. "S-Sorry! I'm sorry! Ah!" He sighed in relief when he was finally released from the deathly hold. Mori reached down to help Saiki onto his feet.

"You really startled us there! You came in shouting and smiling! It was so out of character, but the girls loved it!" Tamaki said with glimmering eyes. He dramatically threw a rose in the air and posed. "And the kiss... So romantic, so passionate... The kiss of two lovers in a dispute!" Who exactly are the lovers here? Saiki crossed his arms.

"Heh, sorry..." Hikaru pouted when he stood up. "But I had to take advantage of it! At least Renge didn't come out. The photos she would have of you would be way worse, right?" He laughed lightheartedly. Saiki had to admit, it would be worse if she came out with outfits and a camera before he could think of a solution. "I didn't expect you to kiss me, though." That sentence made Saiki's face explode in a blush. He covered his mouth and looked away, feeling a burning heat on his face. Hikaru glanced down at the pink haired boy. "Ehhh... Don't tell me that was your first kiss..." Hikaru grinned evilly, planting a hand on the psychic's head. Saiki shook his head vigorously.

"Saiki's first kiss?" Kaoru, Haruhi, Tamaki, and Honey asked in unison, fueling Saiki's embarrassment even more.

"Aww, it was! Wasn't it! I'm glad to be the holder of that title!" The orange haired boy weeped, rubbing his head on the psychic's. "Well, now let's test this theory!" He said, turning Saiki to face him. Huh. What theory? Hikaru pulled the ex-psychic in. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Saiki shook his head and resisted. In his peripherals, he saw Kyoya smirking, pushing his glasses higher onto his face.

"It would be good to test the theory." How about you help me, Kyoya? Saiki turned away from the orange haired boy. Later. And by later I mean never. "Do you know why the switch happened?" The pink haired boy shook his head.

"It was from the kiss." He answered. Now that I think about it, I don't remember having a power like that. It was from the kiss, but how? And is it with anyone? Saiki didn't want to step into that uncharted territory.

"Kusuo." A hand on his chin lifted his head. Saiki stared into Mori's dark eyes. Takashi? Before he knew it, lips pressed against his. Saiki's mind short circuited.

"Mori?!" The twins exclaimed. Haruhi's jaw dropped.

"H-Holy crap, senpai!"

"M-Mori? Why are you touching my son?!" Tamaki blanched. Mori opened his eyes and pulled away from the smaller boy. Saiki's eyes were wide and a pink blush was painted on his face. His mouth twitched, and he blinked. The familiar sound of shattering glass echoed throughout the room. The hosts turned to the sound, seeing a broken window. He just! Why did he...

"...Did they switch?" Kaoru questioned when he turned back to the pair.

"I don't know, they didn't pass out." Hikaru answered, rubbing his neck. The two boys turned to the other hosts. "Well?"

"...We switched." Saiki, now in Mori's body, answered. The twins bursted out in laughter.

"Pfft! Hehehahaha! You couldn't even tell the difference!" Hikaru cried.

"They look the same!" Kaoru exclaimed, slapping his knee. Hysterical. Saiki bought his hand up to his lips. Why'd he do that... "AH! MORI'S BLUSHING!" The orange haired boy pointed. Shut up!

"Wow, I wouldn't have noticed a difference." Haruhi said thoughtfully.

"Well, those two are very similar in attitude and personality." Tamaki added after his soul returned to his body. Do we really give off the same vibe? I guess that's why it's easier to be around Mori. Not that I particularly like being around him. But I'm still really confused. Saiki knew that he was more fond of Mori than anyone else. Mori was just someone he could turn to when he didn't want to deal with anyone. (Which was all the time.) And Mori understood. Words didn't always have to be shared. Sometimes simple actions were enough. And it helped them develop a bond. Secretly, they knew they could rely on each other. So to say that the pink haired boy found Mori tolerable was an understatement. Saiki watched Honey walk up to Mori.

"Woah, it really is you, Takashi!" He giggled. Mori nodded.

"U-Um, are we allowed to c-come b-b-back in now?" One of the girls who stood at the door shakily asked, blood dripping from her nose.

Oh. God.

The guests watched the entire thing. Obvious, due to the blood that poured out of some of their noses, and they were all blushing furiously. After a heavy moment of silence, Kyoya stepped forward.

"Yes, we may continue activities." He said, giving a sly glance back towards Saiki. Wait. We didn't switch back yet. Saiki looked at Mori, who also seemed to be thinking the same thing. Can't there be another way... Saiki huffed quietly. He stumbled when the ground started shaking, followed with, of course, a powerful motor.

"PERFECT! THAT WAS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!" Renge shouted as she raised from the ground.

"Please quiet down, Renge." Kyoya said. The dark blonde nodded.

"Sorry, my sweet Kyoya!" She turned to Saiki. "That was flawless execution, Mori-senpai!" Saiki was slightly taken aback, but he nodded. Right, I'm in Mori's body. Renge beamed at Mori. "And Saiki, you're perfect as ever!" You've got it backwards. The guests flooded the room again. One approached Saiki with glittering eyes.

"Mori! Do you like Saiki?" Saiki rapidly shook his head. The girl pouted. "Aw, is that so..." You want him to? Whatever, I want to go back in my body. The ex-psychic shot a look towards Mori. Mori instantly understood and grabbed Saiki's hand, pulling him to a secluded area in the club. That apparently got everyone's imagination running.

"Where are they going?" Kaoru smirked.

"Probably to kiss..." Hikaru made a smooching face.

"Shut up, you guys..." Haruhi hopelessly tried.

"You wish that was you!" His brother teased.

"Hey, no way!" Hikaru glared and pulled his brother in, sparkling rose petals falling around the scene. Showtime. "I'd only ever want to kiss you..." He whispered in his ear.

"Kyaaa!!!" The girls, including Renge, cooed. The manager jumped to praise the twins. Saiki sat down with Mori and glanced back at the commotion, internally cringing before turning to the other boy. He used the distraction to hurry things up.

"Can we get this over with...?" Saiki asked, impatiently closing his eyes and waiting.

"Mm." Mori nodded before leaning in. Saiki felt the light brush of lips, only a second later feeling a shift. When the sensation finished, he opened one eye to see Mori staring back at him. The two finally pulled away, a light blush dusting their cheeks.

"...You're small." Mori said in an attempt to break the ice.

"And you're too tall." Saiki bitterly retaliated. Mori gave him a smile and pat his head. The pink haired boy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"You guys! Come over here!" Tamaki called. Saiki and Mori shared a look before getting up to go to the hosts.

"Are they back to normal?" Hikaru whispered to his brother. Saiki nodded.

"Wow, could've fooled me." Kaoru laughed. Saiki huffed a sigh. Whatever. I still have to figure out what the hell is causing the change.

After the hosts dispersed across the room to follow up with their activities, Saiki sat alone on a couch, running through possible ideas that could be causing the switch. Hallucinations? Maybe I'm dreaming. Eh... No. Maybe it's Dark Reunion... Yeah right. A curse? I should check with Nekozawa. With no logical ideas, (Nothing was logical for Saiki.) the pink haired boy found himself seeking help. He hopped off his seat, completely oblivious to the gaze of his guests.

"Kyoya." Saiki spoke. Kyoya was another person Saiki tolerated. Despite knowing his true personality and his sometimes sadistic plans, he was intelligent and reliable. Which also makes him less of a nuisance. He was also easy to go to. Kyoya, with a laid back personality and quick thinking, was someone who never judged, and would actively go out of his way to help someone even if it didn't benefit him. Something that Saiki found himself doing at times. Though of course, they both denied it. "I don't know why our bodies switched. I thought of everything, but it doesn't make sense." And I really don't want to go to Kusuke about it.

"...Have you considered the possibility of your powers coming back?" Kyoya asked sincerely. What- No.

"Why would I? You know I'm not a psychic anymore..." Saiki mumbled the last part.

"Maybe, but you don't just switch bodies with the person you kiss."

"I guess... But I've never had that ability before." He said truthfully.

"Hm... It might be a new ability, or you've had it this entire time. You probably didn't know about it since you've only had you first kiss today." Saiki furrowed his brows because that was a possibility. Every time I kiss someone...? What a pain... It's not like I want to kiss anyone anyway... Saiki felt a hand on his head. "You'll figure it out." Saiki exhaled through his nose.

Well, fine then. I believe you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 977 17
Suzu Kimida is a normal British teen transfering to Ouran Academy with her cousin, Haruhi Fujioka. They both got in strictly on scholarships, Haruhi'...
182K 4.7K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
204K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
121K 3.5K 16
When Kaname Haninozuka comes home, Mitskuni is surprised to his brother that is only a year younger than themselves. Kaname is the complete opposite...