π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„...

By mattialvr

in which destiny ortiz searches for her perfect golden retriever boyfriend, but ends up falling for a black c... More

π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„
(01) no caller id
(02) long night
(04) give like the ocean
(05) coffee at midnight
(06) burnt toast
(07) true love
(08) you are in love

(03) really fucking mean

70 1 3
By mattialvr

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

des woke up to only a million texts from chris. he was apologizing, and begging her to call him back as soon as she can.

"what's wrong?"

she turned her head to see that mattia was awake. she subconsciously gave him a little smile and shook her head. "nothing."

"cut the crap." he said, feeling around the bed for his shirt that he abandoned last night.

she forgot that mattia doesn't sleep with a shirt on.

she also forgot that he had a hot ass nipple piercing. she only stopped staring once his shirt was fully on.

"are you gonna tell me or are you just going to stare at my shirtless body for ages?" he said cockily.

"your body isn't shirtless." she pointed out. "not anymore." she added.

"give me your phone." he held his hand out.

"what! no." she shook her head. "why would i do that?"

"because you're not telling me what's making you so upset when the day just started." he said. "why are you acting like you have secrets you need to hide? we know everything about each other."

he was right.

she would never admit it, though. she remembered that she had admitted it before.. she would never admit it again.

she silently handed him her phone. she watched his facial expressions change as he went through her messages.

"are you gonna call him?"

"for closure." she clarified.

"you don't have to lie, des." mattia reminded. "you two were getting pretty serious, it's okay to want him back."

"i don't know if i want him back." she said honestly.

"call him back and find out, then."

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"hello?"

"hi! destiny! thank god you picked up, hi!" chris spluttered.

mattia had given her some privacy and went to have breakfast downstairs.

"what did you want to talk about?" she asked, cutting straight to the point.

"i just wanted to tell you how sorry i am." he apologized.

"you said that already." she said, referring to the texts he sent.

she heard him exhale, probably because she was being a huge pain in the ass that wouldn't communicate.

"fuck, destiny." he sighed. "i love you. a lot. i really don't know why i did what i did, but i promise you, if you give me a second chance i will love you endlessly. ignore the fact that I'm an intolerable pain in the ass, you should give us a second chance. remember all that we've been through."

"how do i know you're not gonna do this again."

"i was afraid that you would hurt me. that's why i had a 'back up'. i was terrified of rejection. but, des, i promise you, this time,  i will love you even if you hurt me."

"i love you even though you have." she admitted. "you made me really miserable that day, but you also made me feel so happy every day before that."

"are you willing to give me a second chance?"

"i'm gonna need to be heavily impressed, chris."

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"so?" mattia asked when she sat down at the table with him. "how was it?"

"i decided i'd give him a second chance." she told him.

she saw how he clenched his jaw, and how his shoulders tensed. his whole body went rigid.

"are you being serious?" he asked seriously, dropping his spoon.

"yeah." she nodded, feeling uneasy.

"you're not fucking with me, destiny?"

"no? why would i?" she grew defensive at his aggressive tone.

"cause he's the worst person in the world!" he said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"what happened to not judging anyone?" she scoffed, bringing up the previous nights conversation.

"that doesn't go for cheating assholes, and you know it!" he raised his voice. "god, destiny, you can be so fucking stupid sometimes! where's your self respect? he cheated on you! do you understand what that is?"

des was furious.

mattia has never raised his voice at her. and he never called her names, let alone treat her like she was some bimbo that let people stomp all over her.

she absolutely did not know how to react to mattia's sudden outbreak. she couldn't kick him out of her house, she could never. she knew that her house was more of a home than his. he had a shit ton of problems back home, and she made it very clear to him that this tiny ass apartment is his renowned home.

"you can be so fucking mean sometimes, you know that?" she said, her lips in a subconscious frown. her vision was getting blurry, and hot tears filled her eyes.

"shit." mattia breathed once he realized he made her cry. "des, i didn't-"

he couldn't finish his sentence because she ran to her room, tears threatening to spill.

she heard some commotion out at the living room. she couldn't hear what was being said, but she knew it was matti and larri fighting.

she heard a few 'i didn't mean it's and some, 'get the fuck out of my house's.

once the commotion died down, she hears a knock at her door.

"des?" larri knocked. "i'm coming in, okay?"

he walked in and saw her curled up in a ball on her bed.

"you okay?" he asked, sitting next to her.

"i can't catch a fucking break." she told him. "first, chris cheats on me, then-"

"WHAT?!" larri yelled, "when did chris cheat on you?"

"couple days ago." she informed. "he's been cheating for the past year. mattia punches him, we go home, i begin to believe that i may have some sort of feelings for him, then he completely violates me."

"you just told me so much." larri blinked. "you think you like him again?"

"sophomore year did not count." she clarified. "i just thought he looked fine as fuck, i didn't have a crush on him."

"okay, sure." he nodded. "what about now?"

"i thought i did last night." she sat up straight. "i was sad about chris, and he was there."

"what was the fight about?" he asked.

"he was being such a bitch! he was calling me names and shit for wanting to give chris a second chance."

"you don't think he did that because he liked you back?" when des took a bit too long to reply, he quickly added, "not that i'm defending him! he's an asshole."

"maybe it was because he just didn't want me to get hurt again." she realized. "either way, he had good intentions. he just executed them wrongly."

"which he should be punished for." larri added.

"you kicking him out was enough." she said.

"no it wasn't!" larri shook his head. "kicking him out of OUR home does not compensate for calling you stupid, and saying you don't have any self respect."

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

this girl cannot catch a break my god

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 6.3K 64
in a world where falling in love is a criminal offence, mattia and y/n become partners in crime.
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
112K 1.4K 24
π‘Ž β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’π‘› 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™, π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ π‘£π‘Žπ‘ π‘žπ‘’π‘’π‘§ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ž π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž οΏ½...
1.5K 56 11
In which Cienna Rosario goes back in time and causes her parents to almost never meet and fall in love.