(03) really fucking mean

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

des woke up to only a million texts from chris. he was apologizing, and begging her to call him back as soon as she can.

"what's wrong?"

she turned her head to see that mattia was awake. she subconsciously gave him a little smile and shook her head. "nothing."

"cut the crap." he said, feeling around the bed for his shirt that he abandoned last night.

she forgot that mattia doesn't sleep with a shirt on.

she also forgot that he had a hot ass nipple piercing. she only stopped staring once his shirt was fully on.

"are you gonna tell me or are you just going to stare at my shirtless body for ages?" he said cockily.

"your body isn't shirtless." she pointed out. "not anymore." she added.

"give me your phone." he held his hand out.

"what! no." she shook her head. "why would i do that?"

"because you're not telling me what's making you so upset when the day just started." he said. "why are you acting like you have secrets you need to hide? we know everything about each other."

he was right.

she would never admit it, though. she remembered that she had admitted it before.. she would never admit it again.

she silently handed him her phone. she watched his facial expressions change as he went through her messages.

"are you gonna call him?"

"for closure." she clarified.

"you don't have to lie, des." mattia reminded. "you two were getting pretty serious, it's okay to want him back."

"i don't know if i want him back." she said honestly.

"call him back and find out, then."

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"hello?"

"hi! destiny! thank god you picked up, hi!" chris spluttered.

mattia had given her some privacy and went to have breakfast downstairs.

"what did you want to talk about?" she asked, cutting straight to the point.

"i just wanted to tell you how sorry i am." he apologized.

"you said that already." she said, referring to the texts he sent.

she heard him exhale, probably because she was being a huge pain in the ass that wouldn't communicate.

"fuck, destiny." he sighed. "i love you. a lot. i really don't know why i did what i did, but i promise you, if you give me a second chance i will love you endlessly. ignore the fact that I'm an intolerable pain in the ass, you should give us a second chance. remember all that we've been through."