Shades Of Love ( Completed )

By msjasly

If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Epilogue

Chapter - 46

2.7K 481 115
By msjasly

Recap: Kathiravan convince Ranga to meet Veera without Kanmani's knowledge to discuss about the loan.

*****************

The next day Veera, Moorthy, Pratik and Ranga arrived at a restaurant in the near by town where Kathiravan had called them to meet Baskar. Kathiravan had arrived early and welcomed Veera and others.

Kathiravan: Baskar is on way here with Singaram sir. They will be here shortly.

Less than 30 minutes Baskar and Singaram arrived at the restaurant and sat oppsite to Veera and Ranga with Moorthy, Pratik and Kathiravan seated on the side.

Baskar: Hope you didn't have to wait for too long Veera.

Veera: Nope, we just arrived few minutes back.

Singaram: How are you Ranga ? 

Ranga just nodded his head and Singaram sighed placing his mobile on the table before him.

Singaram: Ranga and Veera, I m here to help you because Baskar and Kathiravan asked for it. Kanmani might hate me for no reason but I don't hold any grudge against her. I will do anything for my son and for some reason he like Veera very much so I m here to help you. Now tell me about your proposal and we shall come to conclusion and if you are worried about the interest then don't worry because Baskar has made clear that I should not claim it like I m a financier. I will only offer you very low interest even less than bank.

Ranga: Thank you but Kanmani cannot know about this, atleast until we settle this arrangement. 

Singaram: Ofcourse I understand. Even I wanted to settle this and focus on my son's engagement.

Veera, Moorthy and Pratik wished Baskar for the engagement and he thanked them. Veera explained his idea on construction of shopping complex and showed the documents of the lands from the village and Chennai.

Baskar: Veera, you don't have to produce the land documents. Just sign a loan agreement and that for my father's sake. 

Singaram: Baskar, I agreed to help you but we need the land document. I will invest half the money and rest I will have to borrow from MLA and he will need document but be assured that the documents will be safe. Veera is your friend and I cannot treat him like an outsider.

Veera: Its ok Baskar, I have no problem in handing over the land documents.

Singaram: Everything is settled then. I m impressed with your proposal so I will get the loan agreement ready in 2 days. You can sign the papers and collect the money.

Ranga: We don't want anyone to know that Veera has borrowed money from you so it would be better if we meet at your farm house or some where else to sign the document and collect the money.

Singaram: Ofcourse I will let you know the time and place by evening.

Ranga: Thank you and you have my word that Veera will pay back the money at the earliest. 

Singaram: Don't force him Ranga. Let him take time and there won't be any pressure from me. 

Baskar: Ofcourse you won't cause he is my friend.

Ranga: Veera, shall we go home ?

Veera made a face to put an act and shook his head not meeting Ranga's eyes.

Veera: I m going out to meet my school friends uncle. Also it would be better if I stay out most of the times rather than staying home and pull a fight about me being jobless.

Ranga: Veera, please don't take her words to your heart.

Veera: hmmm I will return home by night. Please uncle.

Singaram: Veera is right Ranga. Once he starts his construction then the problem between him and Kanmani will be solved so let him have his space until then.

Ranga nodded his head and Veera smiled at Singaram. They had coffee before they went on their ways. 

It was 10 at night when Veera returned home. Arul and Moorthy who were waiting for him left to Arul's house and they didn't fail to note the presence of Singaram's men watching Veera's home.

Veera closed the door and saw Kanmani watching movie. He sat next to her and wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her to his lap.

Veera: God, it was hell to be outside for such a long time without you by my side.

Kanmani: Same blood. Lets have dinner, I m damn hungry to eat the whole house.

Veera unbuttoned his shirt and pulled out the string of jasmine and halwa he brought for her.

Veera: I had to buy these jasmine flowers and halwa secretly as if I was buying for my secret lover. Let me bath and we shall have dinner together.

Kanmani tried to leave but he pulled her back and placed a long kiss on her cheek but Kanmani felt shy and pushed him away moving from him.

Veera: I just wanted kiss you before I go to bath bunny baby.

Rathinamae mutham vaikkava
Athukaga pattanam poi vakkeel vaikava

Kanmani: 

Vetkathaiyum pothi vaikkava
Athukaga mandhiyila pandhi vaikava

Veera picked the towel to bath and stopped by the threshold of the room and saw Kanmani tying her hair in a bun.

Veera: 

Odi vaa oodai pakkam
Oliyalaam medhuvaga

He winked at her and ruffled his messy hair giving an open invite to join him in the bath.

Kanmani: 

Maasathula moonu naalu, porukkanum podhuvaga

Veera: Nejama solriya chumma song paadriya di?    ( Are you just singing along or saying it for real ?)

Kanmani: For real Mr.husband. Now get bath and lets finish dinner. 

Veera smiled and entered the room. He returned drying his hair and sat on the floor where Kanmani has placed the plates for them. 

Veera: Why did you cook then ? You could called me or informed Arul to cook. 

Kanmani: Tell me is there a place where women are let to rest just because they are on their monthly time ? Every women inspite of being on their date or not they do their usual chores so it is not a big issue that I cooked dinner. I do all the works like as usual.

Veera: Atleast I m here now and I can take care of you and less your burden of works bunny baby.

Kanmani smiled and they had dinner together.

They returned to bed and Veera adorned her hair with jasmine flowers and fed her halwa.

Kanmani: Do you know why men buy jasmine and halwa especially when they plan to be romantic with their wife ?

Veera: I don't know but I think you have better reason so go ahead, I m all ears.

Kanmani: I don't know but I guess in olden days every men and women had to work hard and there was no AC to keep them away from being sweaty. Also there was no perfumes to get rid of the smell from sweat so they used jasmine flowers. Am I right ?

Veera: Who knows but about halwa ?

Kanmani: Same reason and if they wanted to kiss there was no mouth refreshners so they had halwa and that became like a trade mark of buying jasmine and halwa for being intimate with wife. I m so brilliant to have found this. Aren't I ?

Veera: Very brilliant but the last time I knew we never used any mouth refreshner but still we kissed and that was so alluring and we only wanted more.

Kanmani: Hey, I never said that is the exact reason but my assumption. Not everyone could be Veera and Kanmani.

Veera: Exactly now come on rest well and you haven't asked me about the meeting with Singaram and his son.

Kanmani: Arul bro gave me all the information. 

Veera: I do feel that Baskar is more interested in this than his father. He gives me nothing but a complete negative vibe. We should be more careful around him and now that he had the audacity to come at our home I m planning to install hidden cameras

Kanmani: Always follow your instincts. Most of the time it guides us in the right way. 

Veera smiled and caressed her abdomen giving gentle pats to relax her from the pain.

Two days later:

Veera, Ranga, Arul and Moorthy arrived at the farm house of Singaram and was welcomed by him and Baskar. Kathiravan served them coffee.

Singaram: We are waiting for MLA's PA to arrive. 

Ranga: Why him ? 

Singaram: When I said that half of the money will be from the MLA, I meant it. He is sending us the money through his PA. 

Veera: I thought you do this business alone.

Singaram: No, I have collector and MLA's hands in this. 

They saw the PA entering with a bag and he passed it to Singaram. Baskar placed the money Veera wanted on the table and made the check of its count before Ranga and Veera for their satisfaction.

Singaram: Now, you have seen the money so lets sign the agreement. The rate of interest for business from bank is 9% to 16% but I have mentioned only 8%. Since Veera can start his business only after the construction of the shopping complex he doesn't have to pay the whole of interest until the construction is over. Let him pay only 4% of the interest.

Ranga: Thank you so much.

Singaram passed the loan agreement to Veera who took it close for the camera to record it. He read line by line and then passed it to Moorthy who took his time to go through it.

Veera: You haven't mentioned that I don't have to pay the full interest until the construction is done.

Singaram: We don't give that option to others but you are Ranga's son in law and my son's friend so you have my word in that so don't worry about not mentioning in the agreement when it is only for a formality.

Veera hummed and he signed the document and passed it to Moorthy to sign. Once they were done Singaram passed the document to Kathiravan. Baskar informed Ranga to place the money into the bag and he did with help of Moorthy.

Veera: You won't give a copy of the agreement to me ?

Singaram: I will send to you by evening.

Veera: Thank you and very soon I let you know the start of our construction. We have builders ready to start the work.

Baskar: Congrats Veera, I m so happy for you. And I m leaving to Delhi now so I will meet you next week when I m back. Call me if you need anything. Bye take care.

Veera: You too take care Baskar. Arul you drop uncle at home and come meet me at my home. I will leave with Moorthy.

Ranga: Veera, be careful with the money and don't stop anywhere until you reach home.

Veera: Ok uncle. I will be careful.

Baskar left first and Veera thanked Singaram and left the farm house with Moorthy and Arul, Ranga followed him.

Once they left Singaram looked at Kathiravan who was looking at the men leaving the premises in their bike.

Singaram: Kathir call the men and inform them that Veera has left our farm house. They should not harm him and just steal the money from him.

Kathiravan immediately called the men who were assigned to steal the money from Veera and informed them that Veera was on way to his home. He also gave clear information on not harming Veera and his friend.

Singaram was waiting for the call from his men and Kathiravan was standing beside him awaiting the call. 

30 minutes later Kathiravan's mobile call blared and he answered it immediately and what he heard shocked him.

Singaram: what happened ?

Kathiravan: Sir, since Veera didn't reach the destination on time our men drove towards our farm house and they had seen Veera's bike met with accident. There was no money bag.

Singaram: What ? How did this happen ? It was 3 crores Kathir. Where is that bastard now ?

Kathiravan: They have seen Veera in a complete broken state and he has managed to drive back to home. We need to wait for his call or some news from the people about him losing the money only then we can meet him.

Singaram: Check if Baskar made some plan without our knowledge. 

Kathiravan: No sir. he would not do anything and infact he called me to know if our men had stolen the money. What will happen now ?

Singaram: MLA has given 2 crore and the collector has given 1 crore. They will not let me breathe if we don't get the money back from him. We have been doing this business for a long time and I cannot let this tarnish our bond. 

Kathiravan: But Veera will not have money to return you sir.

Singaram: Plan was to steal the money from him and as for the land that will be ours since he won't be able to return the money but now we need to find who stole the money. Lets return home and wait for his call or the gossip from people.

By evening the news of Veera meeting with an accident and the money he lost spread across the village. Singaram arrived at Veera's home and saw Veera with his forehead bandaged and he was crying over Ranga's shoulder.

On seeing Singaram, Ranga rose to his feet and let him sit down.

Kanmani: Appa, why is he here ?

Ranga: Kanmani calm down. We shall speak.

Kanmani: There is nothing to speak. Mr. Singaram get out of our home.

Singaram: I heard Veera met with accident and also he lost the money he borrowed from me so I thought of checking on him Kanmani. 

Kanmani: Veera, you borrowed money from him ? Didn't you know that I hate this man and still you went ahead and borrowed money from him ? How could you do this ? 

Ranga: Singaram, a car hit Veera's bike and two men from the car stole the money bag from him. Veera was so happy that finally he would start is own business but everything spoiled.

Singaram: Take care Veera and I should not be telling this still think of a way to return my money. MLA and collector are scared that they will lose their money. I will come back tomorrow and give me a positive answer.

Kanmani: Look, he showed his true face. This is why I stopped people from village to not borrow money from him but look at my own home. My husband and father went behind my back and borrowed money from him. What will you do now ? How shall we return the money ? It is not some 3 thousand or 3 lakhs Veera, it is 3 crore. God, 3 crores and how shall we return him ?

Singaram: Relax and find a way Kanmani. Also Veera, please don't call my son for help.

Singaram patted Veera's back and left from there with Kathiravan following him.

*****************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 4K 40
This story is all about our favourite Ashwin and kirti !! A girl who have nothing and a man who have everything !! They both get married under a cont...
189K 7.5K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
1.4M 132K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...