Chapter - 33

Recap: Kanmani and Veera drop Anika at her home and they fix their issues. 

****************

Kanmani looked at him bewildered as he uttered the idea of getting married the immediate morning. She exhaled and inhaled trying to calm her mind and looked at him.

Kanmani: Veera, this is not a joke. 

Veera: I thought you will agree without a second thought but if this going to continue then I m sure what I said will happen. Now let me know what type of wedding do you want incase my mother gets convinced ?

Kanmani: A simple one Veera. I don't want to pay of the hard earned money in the name of grand wedding. Just a simple wedding would do but what about you ?

Veera: As long it is you I m ready to tie the knot even here sitting on this couch. I m so desperate to marry you.

Kanmani chuckled and pinched his nose hearing his reply.

Kanmani: Ok, lets go to sleep. We will leave early in the morning. I m sure your mother would have created a ruckus for us staying together.

Kanmani rose to her feet to leave but Veera stopped her holding her wrist and gave a pleading look.

Kanmani: Hey don't give me that look now. Go to sleep.

Veera: We have not spoken or even hugged properly for the past one month except for the kiss that day in the backyard. Please, I will be in limits. Just kiss and cuddling. Don't you trust me bunny baby ? 

Kanmani: Sure I don't trust you especially after this long fight between us.

Veera: Ok, a little make out and nothing else. Trust me I want our first time to be special and after marriage so I will be in control even if you lose.

Kanmani glared at him and walked away yanking her hand from his hold. Veera smiled sheepishly and followed her after switching off the lights. He saw Kanmani on the bed with duvet pulled to her chest. He crawled next to her and the next moment he was hovering her and their lips were moving in sync as they nibbled and sucked on each other.

Veera pushed away the duvet and his hands sneaked into her T shirt caressing her bare waist. They stopped kissing when their lungs were knocked out of air and his lips moved to her jaw and to her pulse sucking and biting earning a loud moan from her. He rejoiced in his mind to locate her sweet spot and continued until he felt her pulling him close holding his locks in her fist.

He raised a little and tossed her T shirt and sighed heavily looking at her perfect mounds cladded in a black bra. He dipped his head in the crook of her neck smooching her and started groping her mounds. Sneaking his hand beneath her he unclasped the hooks of the bra and removed it in instant. He groaned in appreciation and bit his lips looking at her bare torso. Kanmani felt shy and tried to pull the cover but he stopped interlacing his fingers with hers.

Kanmani closed her eyes as he leaned and a loud moan escaped her mouth and she arched her body when his lips enclosed her hard peaks. They felt a electric shock passing through their body when he continued his skills in exploring the pleasure from her torso. Kanmani squirmed under him as he licked and bit every bit of her upper body. She felt her breast completely sore from all his sucking and biting. They had the extreme urge to unleash the desires to meet in the abyss of pleasure but they stopped and gulped water to calm the hormones. Their bodies were still shaking in need for release but Veera made her wear the shirt back on and laid cuddling her stroking her back.

Veera: I kept my words though I badly wanted to ravish you completely. I wish we were married now and I could play all my sinful thoughts with you.

Kanmani: shhh, calm down. I m equally in this but we will wait.