Chapter - 43

Recap: Veera's plan to trap Singaram.

*******************

A week passed and by now the village was aware of Veera and Kanmani's intentions behind returning to village. Singaram too received the news and let his men to have their eyes on Veera and the whole family. Veera got all the papers ready to approach the bank for loan and in the meanwhile Ranga transferred the land to Veera's name.

Kanmani and Bommi were cooking dinner whilst Veera had gone to pick up his friends who had agreed to help him. Arul and Ranga were folding the washed clothes as they watched a movie on the TV.

They heard Veera calling Kanmani and everyone sauntered out and saw two men along side Veera.

Veera: They are my friends Moorthy and Pratik. Moorthy is my friend from office and Pratik works for press and media as undercover agent gathering sensational news. 

He introduced Kanmani , Ranga, Arul and Bommi to Moorthy and Pratik. They greeted them and welcomed inside the home.

Moorthy: So, I finally got to meet my best friend's love and congratulations to both of you for your marriage. His dream finally came true. I m so happy for both of you. Kanmani sister your husband used to literally day dream about you.

Veera: Moorthy...

Moorthy smiled sheepishly and Veera lead them to refresh. Meanwhile Kanmani and Bommi set the plates and food to have dinner. Once they settled she served food to them.

Moorthy: Veera, do you have the documents ready ? Let us not delay this any further and approach the bank by tomorrow. I have got whatever documents you needed from me.

Veera: Good, I have everything ready and we are going by plans. Uncle will start the plan with his act tomorrow morning and later we shall leave for the bank.

Ranga: Don't worry about my acting. I will do perfectly.

Arul: Veera, let Moorthy and Pratik stay with me and appa.

Veera: Why ? I have no problem Arul. Let them stay here.

Moorthy: You won't have problem now but I know you will curse me at night. Also I want to join the bachelors team and you are a married man so let me go and thank me later.

Arul: Neraya peru baathikka patrukanga mapla unnala. ( Many people have suffered because of you dude )

Veera: Problem is, I can't handle one Arul and here you want to give me two Aruls ? Still I will let you go.

Moorthy: I know you are doing a mental dance Veera.

Arul and Ranga drove to their home with Moorthy and Pratik. Bommi drove her cycle to her home. Veera and Kanmani served food and fed each other.

Kanmani: I hope everything goes by plan. How will you gather evidence Veera ?

Veera: Pratik had some special devices and we will use that. We will speak of that later when we reach the point of meeting Singaram to discuss the loan.

She hummed and they retired to sleep.

In the morning Ranga and Bommi's father reached the tea shop and ordered for a tea. He saw  Singaram's men seated opposite and having his tea.

Bommi's father: Why did you drag me with you this morning ?

Ranga: Today Veera is approaching the bank for loan so I thought of visiting the temple to offer prayers for his success.

Bommi's father: Very good. What is the estimate of the project and how much amount is he looking for from the bank ?

Ranga: I can't hide this because this is a huge project in our village. There is no shopping complex or any malls anywhere our village and in our Taluk so he came up with this idea. The project estimation is 4 crores. Veera and his friends have some savings but still they need 3 crore.