HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 45. Death

5.9K 585 150
By Isha_504

Hey Sunshines,
How are you guys doing?

~ Death is near!

†††††

Author's POV ~

Shivanya's hand got clammed with sweat as nervousness morphed her features. She took a long, deep breath and rubbed her hands to ease herself.

In one hour, she is gonna meet Mr. Charles and he is personally coming to meet her but this isn't the reason she is a nervous wreck, it's cause he has set the condition of meeting happening in Reyansh's office instead of hers.

Till now she hasn't even set a single step inside her father's office but now she has to cause she can't afford to lose this deal and most importantly doesn't want to disappoint her dad and chhote papa (Aryan).

(Chhote papa ~ Father's younger brother/ Uncle)

His office has the essence of her father which she is trying to avoid. Going there means unleashing all the memories of her father which she is trying to press down in back of her mind.

She doesn't want to feel that now there is no one who will always have her back regardless of what she does, no one would call her princess except Dhruv but he is not her father, right?

How can she find someone like him? The one who will laugh at her silliest jokes, who will cook her favourite brownies for her, who will always protect her, will secure in his cocoon of warmth and would tell that no one can harm his princess, the one who took her out of her darkest phase, the one who shooed away all her monsters, the one who placed all her trophies in his office as if it's not only hers but his achievements too, the one who would not sleep just to take care of her when she would face menstrual cramps, the one who'll care for her more than herself.

She can't find someone like him, right?

While she was in the dismay of her mind An e-mail popped on her phone screen and she tapped on it.

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
Did you block me?

Shivanya stared at the mail with an inrediculous look as a scoff left her lips.

She couldn't believe that this man literally e-mailed her just because she blocked his number.

And ya, she blocked him cause of his 'doing' a few moments ago. She agrees that she couldn't control Ace from intruding her personal space but she can do something else, right?!

She knows that this Big man has a big fat ego which must had gotten hurt when he would have realised that she blocked him.

But she never thought that he would send her an e-mail.

From: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
To: ACE KING
Subject: Blocked me?!
Yes!

She walked toward the glass wall which was separating her from the outside world and sent him the reply.

Only a second after his reply came.

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
Why did you block me?

From: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
To: ACE KING
Subject: Blocked me?!
Don't you think you should know that?

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
How the fuck would i know the reason you blocked me?

She knew that a frown must have been marrying on his face while he typed with a lot of concentration.

From: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
To: ACE KING
Subject: Blocked me?!
I guess it will remain a mystery then!

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
Just tell me!

Shivanya rolled her eyes but she got so interested in their talk that she started walking while typing her reply.

From: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
To: ACE KING
Subject: Blocked me?!
Why did you do that?

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
Do what Tesoro?!

From: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
To: ACE KING
Subject: Blocked me?!
You know what!

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
Oh that!!!

'That bastard must be smirking!', Shivanya huffed and stomped her feet like a child.

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
You blocked me cause of it? You shouldn't have done that Tesoro!

'Him and his damn Tesoro!'

From: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
To: ACE KING
Subject: Blocked me?!
I'll do whatever I want! You've got nothing to do with it.

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
I think it is something to do with me cause you have blocked 'me'!

Her feet came at a halt in the front of her office table.

And When she didn't reply to his e-mail he sent another one.

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
And about 'that'!? I don't you seem to have a problem earlier when I have clutched your nape and my lips were devouring your soft skin, feasting on it.

Her eyes widened as a audible gasp left her lips. Her hand automatically came to her side neck and she caressed it, shivers ran down her spine still feeling his lips all over her neck.

'W-what is wrong with this man?!'

Still biting her lips she typed her lips with a determined face thinking her clarification will stop him.

From: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
To: ACE KING
Subject: Blocked me?!
You won't come close to me again. I don't like it!

From: ACE KING
To: SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE
Subject: Blocked me?!
You - moaning underneath me - said otherwise Tesoro.

Her body froze, eyes got dilated, his crude words swirled in her mind, engraving itself on her skin, marking her soul as she felt her abdomen tightening with nervousness? desire? God knows what!

She couldn't even reply to his e-mail when a hand gripped her arm from behind and twirled her around.

She let out a shriek of surprise, her phone fell from her hand on the floor and a hand pulled her from her waist to itself, the hard muscles flexing against her soft one making her gulp.

Her breath hitched when those stormy grey iris stared at her back with desire. She blinked, her lips parting and closing like a fish, trying to form words but couldn't.

The hand that was securing her waist which also has a phone in it, slammed on her side, on the table. When she tried to look there, a hand crawled down her throat and guided it back to where her attention should be.

Then she realised that he has put his phone there.

She gulped, moving wasn't in her options as a big, veiny, muscular hand wrapped around her slender neck was refraining her from doing anything.

"What were you saying Tesoro?!", His husky voice, drowning in desire filled her ears. She shut her eyes as she exhaled a long breath.

'Holy fuck! His voice.... It's like a Devil.
A devil who is whispering not so innocent words in my ear, whose hand is wrapped around my neck like a sinister chain trapping me with him. It feels like he is a punishment the Satan itself has sent for me but why is this punishment hella hot to avoid?!'

His hand tightened around her neck while his other hand curled around her waist.

Her eyes fluttered open when she felt his two fingers going inside her skirt from where her top was tucked.

Her lips parted apart when he slowly started to untuck her top. She tried to remove his hand. "Get your hands off!", His dominative voice boomed, cutting the silence filled with tension.

As if being hypnotized by his grey orbs her hand fell on her side.

She gazed at him with hooded eyes as his fingers traced her bare waist.

It was okay until it was his two fingers but her breath hitched when his palm get inside her top and squeezes her flesh.

Her right hand gripped his elbow for the support and she looked at him with pleading eyes to stop whatever he is doing as it is only messing with her mind but he......

didn't!

Instead his fingers began to roam against her soft skin. His fingers moulded it, his cold touch against her warm ones was enough to put both of them in the pit of desire which is forbidden, but isn't it a human nature to crave for the forbidden thing?

She took a sharp breath when his thumb caressed the skin around her navel.

His hand is still around her neck so she can't help but gaze in his cold eyes which are giving nothing to her.

Her eyes got dilated, her forehead fell against his hard chest and an audible moan flee from her soft lips when he thrust his thumb inside her navel.

"Holy shit!"

She cursed when he again did it.
And again and again and again.

He shut his eyes as he growled lowly hearing her moaning cause of his touch.

'Fucking bliss!'

While he continued thrusting his thumb inside her navel, he increased his grip around her neck.

Till now she was a moaning mess. Her chest heaved up and down to consume as much air she could when finally he stopped his assault.

He loosened his grip around her neck, took out his hand from her top and tucked it just like before.

Her forehead was still pressed against his chest when his lips found her ear and whispered lowly, "Next time you deny something between us, the punishment will increase. And remember Ms Rathore, I don't give empty threats!"

She closed her eyes in embarrassment when He lift her chin by putting two fingers under it.

"Open your eyes Tesoro!" And she did.

She was looking at him with hazy eyes, her cheeks covered in red hue, her hand still gripping his elbow but left it instantly when the realisation dawned upon her.

She looked away from his face and tried to step back and but the table restrained herself from doing so. She cursed the table in her mind.

She tried to push Ace away but couldn't. She looked at him who looked at her both hands plastered on his chest and a tiny smirk formed on his face.

She knew that he must be thinking something dirty so she removed her hands immediately but he has another plans as he took her both hands and placed where they were before.

She licked her lips in nervousness.

'What the heck is wrong with you Shivanya? How can you let yourself go with the flow? We just decided that you will stay away from this creature but still you didn't stop him? You were literally moaning underneath him!'

Her brain shouted at her as she shut her eyes close and cursed herself for her stupidity.

'But he is hot as fuck! It's not her fault that she couldn't stop him or herself!'

Her heart said softly.

A frown appeared on her forehead as she agreed with her heart but instantly shook that thought away.

'Shut up!'

"If your brain and heart are done with their fight then eat.", He took his phone from the side and tapped something. She looked at him in confusion when lips tilted in smirk.

"What? Eat!", He pointed toward her right side where a box of Death by Chocolate cupcakes and Chocolate milkshake was kept.

She looked at them in confusion as from where they came.

"What? You didn't notice them till now? You were that engrossed in me?", He asked flicking her nose as she glared at him.

She pushed him and took the box of cupcake in one hand and milkshake in other.

She opened the box after sitting on the couch and a frown married off her face. "What happened?", He asked sitting beside her.

"How do you know they are my favourite?", She asked, looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders casually, "You ordered them when we all went to mall for the first time in India and also when we went to shopping you were gazing at someone's table who has ordered the same cupcakes with a desire to have them, so i figured it out that it must be your favourite."

She looked taken aback by his words. 'How much this man has observed me?' But she didn't say it aloud.

"Oh", She looked away from him and focused on the cupcakes.

"But They don't sell these cupcakes.", She stated, actually Sahil has taken Aditya and his friends to grab something to eat from the cafe beside the company and she has asked them before too but they said that they don't sell these there.

"They didn't, but they do now." "How?" "Cause i bought the cafe! And i don't think they can defy the owner, right?"

She stared at him, bewildered.

"You bought the whole cafe?", She pointed outside the glass wall and Ace nodded.

"Wasn't that much costly.", He said nonchalantly.

She blinked and nodded slowly, still progressing the whole thing.

'Sometimes I forget how rich this man is!'

"Why did you buy it?", She mumbled softly, taking a sip of her milkshake.

"Don't know...", He shrugged his shoulders, "I think I liked the vintage style interior it had."

Shivanya rolled her eyes and muttered, "Ha ha Ishq hi ho gya tumhe to us interior se."

(Ya ya you fell in love with that interior only.)

Ace looked at her with suspicious gaze and asked what did she say just now.

She smiled sheepishly at him and mumbled, "Nothing, nothing!"

"Umm... Where is Em? I haven't met her till now."

"She must be in school right now."

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ace and his friends were going back after giving the cookies Aditya had made for Shivanya to her.

They were standing in front of the elevator waiting for it to open.

Ace looked at Shivanya's office door where she was standing.

He took a deep breath as their eyes met.

She was leaning on the door with her hands folded, she raised her brows at him teasingly as Ace shook his head at her with a smile.

Shivanya looked aside, chuckling and went inside.

'Uske Dil ko rahat milti hai jab uski aankhein uske pyar se takrati hai.'

(His heart finds peace when his eyes collide with his love's.)

The door of the elevator opened, revealing a man in his forties with a woman beside him in her late thirties, in formal outfits.

The man's eyes fell on Aditya and he frowned. He stepped forward with his hands in pants pocket. "You're Mr Rathore's son, right?", Aditya looked at him in confusion and nodded silently.

The man smiled firmly and patted his shoulder, after that he went in Reyansh's office direction followed by the woman.

All four looked at his back with a frown. "Do you know him?", Xavier asked and Aditya shook his head in no.

.
.
.
.

"Shivanya" "Mr Charles"

Shivanya and Charles shook each other's hand. They both nodded at each other and sat at their respective places.

The weight of responsibilities fell on her shoulders the moment she sat on her father's chair.
The throne of King Reyansh Singh Rathore.

A shaky breath left her lips but she composed herself, shut her emotions off and blanked her face.

"Let's start, shall we?", Charles asked giving her a challenging look which she gladly accepted with a firm nod.

'Just like her father and brother.', He thought and soon his concentration went toward the ideas Shivanya was explaining. Every next slide put his mind in curiosity and amusement gleamed in his eyes cause of her professionalism and determined eyes which was the replica of her mother's.

The queen Anamika Singh Rathore.

"Hmm... Fine. I'll give you another chance but...", Shivanya looked at him in questioning manner. "I'll not just give this deal to you. You have to chase for it. A conference will happen and many competitors will be there to grab this deal."

"You'll have to be present there.", Shivanya nodded as it is giving her a chance, a last chance.

"But with a whole new concept....", Surprise morphed all over her face at his words and He nodded looking at her.

"That's your last chance Miss Rathore. Grab it or lose it.", Her jaw clenched, thinking whether to accept it or not but here is something....

Doesn't matter what happens, this deal belongs to Shivanya Singh Rathore and she won't let anyone eye her belonging.

"I'll be there Mr Charles. You, itself will sign this project to Rathore Empire under my provision.", She has already staked her claim over this deal, she just needs to make a move on it, Charles smirked knowing it.

"Very well Miss Rathore. I appreciate your determination to win." "In few days you'll appreciate my win too.", Her chest swelled with power, dancing on her tips that has been implied on her by her father.

Charles was amazed by her rage to win and would be glad that she win this deal but this is for later.

"You know when I met your father for the first time...", His words opened the bottle of memories.

"He was all emotionless and professional type, always in business suit, i always thought that business is his first priority cause of his dedication, but when my eyes fell on a bracelet made up of blue and white beads, i knew that this man is a family man.", A smile touched Shivanya's lips of that one particular memory.

"By the way, whose bracelet was that?", He asked, leaning back on his seat. "Aditya's", Shivanya replied. "Oh him... I just met him back there." "Really?", Charles hummed, nodding his head.

"He.... was a great father, wasn't he?"

Was

Was

Was

Was

She gulped the lump forming in her throat and nodded.

"Shivanya...", Charles tone softened and she glanced at him. "Your father will always be there in your heart."

Location ~ Rajasthan, India
(Inside Rathore Palace)

Aahan, Darsh and Pranav strided toward Reyansh's office present in the Rathore palace. All of them were in white shirt tucked inside black pants, sleeves rolled up till their elbows revealing their veiny, inked hands, muscles flexing against the thin fabric as they walked.

Even at this age their charm hasn't dulled, it's still the same as before but a way more hotter.

Uff... The trimmed beard and those taut muscles.

Women still throw themselves on them.

Aahan's strong hand pushed the door of reyansh's home office and they marched inside and closed the door on their way.

Without wasting anytime they get on their work which was to spy on Reyansh's things. Their spectacular eyes tried to find something.... just something that can help them.

Drawers got opened, files got rustled, pairs of eyes tried their best to find something useful in them but that all went in vain.

Sound of footsteps coming in their direction made them froze on their spot. Of course, till now someone from Rathore family must have gotten the news of their arrival.

The click of door made them look it. The door got opened slowly, just like in those thriller movie and then it revealed Pratap Singh Rathore.

Tension filled the surrounding the more they stare at him but their gazes didn't waver, not when they know what he did.

Aahan's fist clenched in rage but Darsh eyed him before he could say or do anything.

Without saying anything Pratap retreated his steps back and closed the door.

They looked at each other in questioning manner but nonetheless shook their head and then their gaze fell on wooden shelf occupied by philosophy and literature books.

Darsh moved forward and pressed the hidden button behind the wooden cupboard and Pranav went to lock the office door from inside.

The book shelf divided in two automatically and opened ajar like a secret door

A black door came in their view and a panel beside it, on the wall, in which you've to secure the passcode to open that black door.

It's a two timing thing. If you get the wrong passcode for the first time, it'll give you a warning alert and the next time you does it wrong, you lose all the possibilities of opening the door cause it'll be locked for forever.

It can only be opened by the owner's retina scan ~ Reyansh's retina scan who is unfortunately not present there with them.

They know all this but they don't know only one thing ~ The passcode.

"What can be the passcode?", Darsh asked tracing the panel, "His birth date?" Pranav gave him an incredulous look. "Why would he put such an easy code?", He mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Something related to the company?", Pranav asked and the other two shook their head in no. "Kids?", The other two looked unsure as it can be right.

"What's the thing that he loves the most?", Aahan asked. "That's not a thing. It's a person. Anamika.", Darsh mumbled with a smile, shaking his head.

His words slowly registered in their mind and a thought struck in Aahan's mind.

"It's related to Anamika. That's it!", Aahan said with a relieved smile.

"Should I type their marriage anniversary?", Darsh asked looking at both of them with a puzzled and nervous face. They bit their lips and nodded at him.

He typed the date of their marriage anniversary and the panel showed that it is processing the code.

He gulped as sweat alined his forehead.

A thick silence prevailed the surrounding, suffocating everyone inside it, their heart raced in its full speed enough to give them a heart attack, every second felt like an hour when finally the panel made a 'beep' sound.

Darsh looked at the panel which showed that the code is wrong.

A red fonted warning alerted on the panel.

"Shit ! Fuck!", Darsh cursed, punching the wall in anger.

Now they only have one chance.

Aahan released a breath that he was holding and tapped his foot on floor.

'What can Reyansh put as a passcode? Think Aahan. Think.'

He tried to add another passcode but restricted himself as he can't take any risk. It's their last chance.

'Anamika, Anamika, Anamika,
What about her?!'

Even after half an hour they couldn't think of a passcode that their friend has put on that fucking door.

Suddenly something strike in Aahan's mind and he raced towards the panel.

He was about to type on the panel but Pranav's words made him halt.

"Wait! Are you sure?"

Without saying anything, he typed the passcode, this time his face didn't have any sign of tension as if he was sure that he is correct.

They waited for the result and got it when the door opened automatically, and the panel showed a green fonted correct.

Aahan chuckled and punched the wall in happiness.

"What was the code?", Pranav asked smiling as darsh and him came and stood on either side of Aahan, in front of the opened black door.

He looked at both of them with a tiny smirk and mumbled,

"The day Reyansh met Anamika."

Location ~ Rajasthan, India
(Outside the main unit of Kapoor's Fashion)

The company was surrounded by many others buildings, hotels and restaurants.

Its unique exterior, architecture made it different from others and made people look at it with wonder.

A few people were walking on the side, going to work, some with their friends talking with each other planning what to order for lunch.

A little girl was walking with her brother beside him, eating cotton candy. Her brother was making sure she was okay like a responsible brother.

A guy in his early twenties was waiting for the cab to come, from time to time watching his watch as he was getting late for his meeting with his arranged fiance.

He took a deep breath and rubbed his chest to releif the stress.

A college couple was walking with their hands interlaced, smiling at each other as they have just confessed to each other.

The sun dawned, orange - blue mix reflection fell on their faces like a serene memory.

The girl bit her lips and looked away from her boyfriend to hide her blush who was staring at her with adoration in his eyes.

Everyone was busy on their own, the serene surroundings were sending its warmth in everyone's heart.

Only then a rolls-royce la rose noire droptail came on its highest speed and got parked just outside the Kapoor's Fashion.

"The target has arrived.", A man whispered in his microphone, aiming his M24 at the Rolls-Royce, positioned on the terrace of the hotel which is two buildings away from Kapoor's building.

His mismatched eyes, a scar running from his forehead to nose to his right cheek, his hard gruffy tone could send chills down anyone's spine. He looked scary, almost terrifying.

His name is VÍDAAR. The most notorious male sniper and assassin of India. His skills are impeccable, there is nothing he can't do or kill. His speciality? That he hasn't ever missed his shot in his whole fucking life.

This is the reason people hire him to do these illegal things. He kills without any mercy and without leaving any proof.

He chewed the chewing gum as he set his aim.

The car door opened and a woman in a stunning white suit came outside, her fashion sense on top, sunglasses hiding her beautiful Hazel brown eyes from the world.

Her heels ticking on the ground as she closed the door.

"Park the car.", The woman said giving the car keys to the gaurd.

"Target locked."

The Little boy laughed at something his sister said, the man sat inside the cab preparing himself to meet his fiance, the guy kissed his girlfriend's cheek making her cheeks red due to blush.

"Yes, Miss Kapoor.", The guard mumbled.

Suddenly a sereneful surrounding converted into a zone of war.

He closed his one eye and his finger traced the trigger.

Birds flew away by the jolt of sound, vehicles came to a screeching halt, screaming filled everyone's ear when a gun shot boomed, breaking the silence of thick air.

"Mission Accomplished"

†††††

You know I am not really used to writing romance scenes in terms of physical touch but I have to learn it cause of my upcoming project as it will not wait this many chapters for the romance.
Wait! Did I just spoil it? Oops!

How was the chapter? Did you like it?

Favourite part of the chapter?

Ace and Shivanya scenes?

She blocked him 😂

Mr Charles is not that bad 🤔

What will Aahan, Darsh and Pranav find inside that door?

What's your reaction on last scene? Please don't kill me 😅

Will meet you in next chapter, till then byee 👋🏻

So vote, comment and follow.

Love, Isha ❤️

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
2.2M 628 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

973K 37.9K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
23.1K 2.8K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...