The Wedding

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook owns a village and thinks that he owns the world. But one fine day - he meets Kim Taehyung who... More

Slapsgate
Kiss or apologize
COME BACK TO ME - KIM TAEHYUNG
The Night
The Wedding
The beginning
by the lake - I
By the lake II
The Wedding
Wedding II

The Kiss

975 43 5
By MoaningForMin2

Clutching his friends tight Tae slept somehow after a while. Jungkook's aunts showed them their rooms and served some food. But they all slept in one room on one bed holding each other.

When Tae opened his eyes, he saw Jin and Namjoon standing in the balcony talking to each other. Pluto slept beside Tae – her legs wrapped around Tae's legs. She was not gonna let her best friend go away that easily.

"Morning," Namjoon greeted Tae and Jin joined him.

It was morning. Fuck! It was morning and Jungkook hadn't returned to know Tae's answer.

Perhaps he had forgotten about it. Or perhaps the village elders or Ji-Hope had put some sense in him.

Whatever the reason was – Tae was finally feeling relieved.

"Wake her up," Jin instructed as Namjoon brought a tray full of breakfast, "We have to eat and head out. The milking ceremony begins soon."

Tae rubbed his eyes and began to shake Pluto, "What's a milking ceremony?"

The milking ceremony happened 2-3 days before the actual wedding where the bride/groom both – would be bathed in milk at least for an hour. While this bath happened the village elders would sing songs and dance for the couples happiness.

Of course, it was a waste of milk but it was an age old tradition and who was going to explain it to the villagers?

Tae and others turned up for the ceremony and thankfully couldn't spot Jungkook or his goons. The villa was echoing with songs and laughter. Everyone had forgotten the slapsgate. All the women were smiling at Tae and his friends like nothing happened. Like Tae didn't slap the god and the owner of the village.

While Namjoon had successfully broken a very old chair – all his friends gathered around to stick it together. They didn't want to piss off the village people even more.

Jungkook's aunt handed a large golden bowl to Tae, "Get some more milk sweety. There's the kitchen."

Tae smiled generously. These were the women who had saved him last night from the beast.

He glanced at his friends who were putting the chair together as Namjoon stood covering them.

Heading towards the kitchen, Tae handed the bowl to the servant who asked him to stand by the door.

His eyes went inside to the large drums containing milk.

"So much milk is getting wasted," Tae said to no one in particular as the servant began to pour out milk.

"Really?" Tae heard that cold voice and he felt like disappearing the very moment.

"So, should I suck some off your titties, Kim fucking Taehyung," Jungkook smirked and stood in front of Tae.

He couldn't believe how beautiful the boy looked in a golden jacket.

Tae had been warned by Hobi and others not to open mouth in front of Jungkook.

The servant girl saw the scene outside and halted her work.

"My apology awaits," Jungkook murmured and moved forward.

Keeping himself calm and composed Tae nodded and decided to just blurt out the S word. How difficult was it? His friend's wedding was more important.

"I – okay – I will say sorry but –"

Jungkook laughed hearing Tae's fumbling words and shook his head.

"I don't want your sorry Tae," Jungkook said the words with pure lust, "I want the kiss. Kiss on my lips. I gave you one hour and you didn't come to me with answer so now – you will let me kiss you."

Tae was about to protest but he knew how thick headed these village people would be.

His eyes went to his friends who had successfully put up the chair.

"What if I don't?" Tae asked daringly and saw Jungkook's expression change again to stoic and unread.

Jungkook whistled and the huge goons were back but this time with weapons in their hands.

"After the wedding you want your friends to leave this village safely or not? Its just one kiss – for lives of your three friends. You decide now Kim Taehyung."

Tae just stood there his mouth wide open. Was Jungkook serious? He would kill his friends and him over just a slap?

"You can't be serious," Tae murmured seeing the goons take out more weapons.

Glancing back at his giant friends, Jungkook smirked, "You wanna try? You have already seen my crazy side last night. Do you still doubt?"

Tae bit his quivering lip and stood motionless.

"I will give you 30 minutes to think," Jungkook whispered – his eyes scanning Tae's scared face.

Oh, he was already so turned on.

Lifting his face, Tae looked up and saw Jungkook's confident face. That smug look. Oh, how much he wanted to fucking punch him. But he couldn't risk that anymore. he had already fucked up once. Not again. He wanted to go home safely. Back to city. And he wanted his friends back too. Most importantly, he wanted Hobi's wedding to go smoothly. Only Tae knew how Hobi had face issues in convincing his parents for this marriage. They were completely against Hobi's sexual preference and plus imagine finding out that the boy is not from the city.

Sitting in a corner behind Pluto who was taking pictures, Tae's eyes lingered on Hobi who couldn't stop laughing as all the young girls were bathing Jimin. When Hobi laughed at Jimin, Jimin would throw some milk at Hobi. They both were drenched in milk from top to bottom laughing and finally holding hands.

After 25 minutes

"What?" Jimin yelped drying Hobi's hair with the towel, "Are you serious?"

Jungkook and Tae were with their respective friends.

Finally, Tae confessed to everyone what his decision was.

He was going to kiss Jungkook.

But only for one minute.

"But you were supposed to – um – apologize," Hobi asked confused as Jimin handed him the towel.

Tae licked his lips and stared at the floor.

"He changed his mind," Jungkook spoke sitting on the chair like a king – his legs all spread and that cocky look pasted on his face.

"But – why Tae?" Pluto asked and looked up to see Yoongi glancing at Jimin and Hobi.

Tae was still staring at his feet.

"You have any problem? Huh? Neptune?" Jungkook gritted his teeth – his eyes going back to Pluto and then his goons.

Even in that distress Tae noticed how Jungkook was sending deathly glares to Pluto and Namjin.

"I have decided this and its final," Tae muttered and looked at everyone who had sympathetic looks on their faces.

Jungkook finally got what he wanted. And he wanted to do this before the elders got a whiff of it.

Slowly, he stood up neared Tae who took his steps back still so afraid. But he had to do it. Just for one minute.

One minute.

"So, you wanna do it in front of everyone or alone?" Jungkook asked softly – perhaps the first time he spoke softly to anyone in the last 24 hours.

Tae gazed at his friends and answered, "Alone."

Namjoon shook his head, "But you have to come out in one minute. If you don't we will barge inside the room."

"Whatever," Jungkook murmured with a bitch face and went to hold Tae's hand who went back even more.

"I – I will follow you," Tae whispered and saw Jungkook shrugging as he began to walk towards a small room in the corner.

The whole fucking villa was like a maze. There were so many rooms hidden inside rooms.

The room that they entered was extremely small with a bed at one corner.

Tae's eyes were all over the room specially at the window which was large too. When he glanced sideways, he realized Jungkook was approaching him. Moving back Tae almost hit the wardrobe and felt the beast's shadow on him.

"Time starts," Jungkook declared and saw Tae's baby eyes staring up at him.

The force with which Tae was slammed against the wardrobe was heard even from outside.

"Oh no," cried Pluto shaking her head.

The force of the lips was severe too. Jungkook's lips weren't kissing Tae's. they were more like bruising his skin. Sucking, biting and licking them as his hands groped Tae's ass tightly.

"Fuckkkk – aahhhh," Tae shook his head furiously to stop the violent kiss, "What – what are you doing? Don't – aahhh – bite."

But Jungkook tugged Tae's lower lip and held it tightly against his teeth.

Tae's eyes were watering and he was regretting everything in his life and of course the slap.

"Shit! No! Stop! Hurts," Tae cried pushing Jungkook's chest.

But Jungkook moved his mouth to Tae's neck and began sucking on it generously.

And that's when the whole game changed and Jungcock danced.

Tae began moaning and almost surrendered himself to Jungkook. His hands weren't pushing Jungkook anymore. his weakest point was getting attacked.

Smirking, Jungkook understood how to make Kim Taehyung dance.

Nuzzling Tae's neck, Jungkook went on sucking it like a babe to the mother's nipples.

"Mmmmhhhh – naaahhhhh – sttoopppp," Tae moaned so deep in Jungkook's ears like it was almost an encouragement.

With ease, Jungkook snaked his arms around Tae's ass and lifted him up. Tae was so lost in getting molested with Jungkook's tongue over his neck he didn't understand what was happening till his back hit the mattress and his jacket was thrown off.

"Shit!" Tae almost got up but Jungkook pushed him back to the bed and began to rip off his shirt's buttons.

"No – no – stop," Tae whined and tried to slap Jungkook's hand away.

But Jungkook growled and attacked Tae's neck – now biting it. This sent another level of insane pleasure deep in Tae's body.

With ease, now Tae's shirts buttons were ripped open as Jungkook began to suck on Tae's nipples.

"Jungkook – aahhh – fuckkkk – stop," Tae bit his lips to stop the moaning.

Shit!

What was he doing?

One minute was up long back.

"Stop Jungkook," Tae cried trying to get up but Jungkook had pinned both his hands to the bed.

The door finally opened and all their friends halted their steps watching the soft porn in front of them.

"What the fuck is happening? Jungkook stop," Jin yelled as Jimin and Yoongi exchanged glances.

Jungkook kissed Tae's nipple and answered, "Different milking ceremony going on here."

Finally, when Tae realized that Jungkook's grip was lose – he pushed Jungkook off his body and slapped him again.

"Oh my god!" Pluto cried – her hand on her mouth.

Jimin and Yoongi walked ahead to get hold of their friend.

"You asshole," Tae cursed and saw Jungkook still smirking.

That was the last straw.

Not able to control his anger any more Tae punched Jungkook's jaw pretty hard – bruising his own knuckles.

"Shit! We are all gonna die," Pluto cried when they all saw Jungkook's lips bleeding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 15.8K 60
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
14.9K 429 7
Jeon Jungkook is set to marry a girl from a nearby village. But instead of the girl - he ends up choosing her brother - Kim Taehyung. TOP KOOK - m-p...
25.2K 943 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...