Cale in Eleceed (Totcf x Elec...

By Dorothy052810

What happens when Cale got transported into the world of Eleceed along with few of his companions. Will he g... More

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30

Chapter- 28

1.5K 97 14
By Dorothy052810

Jiwoo's body started to glow. A bit by bit, it started to heal. 

After thirty minutes, Cage was finally able to heal Jiwoo's body's physical condition. Her healing powers were soo good that it looked like Jiwoo was never hurt in the first place. Kayden who secretly looking at Jiwoo was shocked but he stayed silent.

"I have physically healed him. As for his core, we can look at it tomorrow as planed. He body is no longer in pain. He must rest well since his body will still experience some aftermath trauma. Other than, he's good as new."

Maybe Jiwoo also felt better since he was no longer frowning in his sleep. He readjusted his position in Cale's lap and went back to his deep sleep. Cale covered Jiwoo properly before resting his back at the back of the bed.

"Thank you miss Cage. You look exhausted as well. Please go back first and rest. The driver must still be downstairs, he'll take you back."

Cage was looking quiet tired after healing Jiwoo.

"I'll go back first then"

Cage took upon that offer and left. 

The room fell in silence. There was no sound except for Jiwoo's soft snores.

"What's bothering you?"

Cale finally decided to break the silence. But Kayden didn't answer.

"Just spit it out Kayden"

"I-"have been thud

After a few minutes Kayden finally decided to speak again.

"It's because of me he's like this. They tortured him to find my whereabouts. Jiwoo is my student that's why this happened to him. If only I didn'-"

"If you haven't met him then he probably wouldn't have been this happy. Only after he met you did he finally started to live his life."

"But if I hadn't been in his life he could have been living his safely"

Kayden bit his lips remembering Jiwoo's painful cries.

"He wouldn't have to go through this"

"Maybe. Maybe, he wouldn't have been tortured like this today. But the question is for how long. For how long he could have spent his life like that. Before meeting you he was living like a doll, hiding from everyone. Sure he was still a good kid that would smile politely but that smile was only full of politeness and nothing more."

"But Kayden, you turned his life for the better. He finally started living like a person. He fot out of his shell. His smile started being full of happiness."

Cale turned towards Kayden and looked at him in his eyes.

"Kayden Break, you gave him the spark of his life. You are the reason why he has been so happy. To him, you're a precious existence that can never be replaced. He loves you soo much, you're like a family to him."

"So, don't try to think what would have happened if you had not been here. You are already here, don't think about what if's. Think how you're going to protect him better. You're his precious teacher after all."

Kayden had some tears coming his face. 

"But what if he got hurt again because of me. I couldn't even protect him despite being here."

"Not matter how powerful awakener you are, firstly you're a human Kayden. Humans are not omnipotent. You could be careless at times but don't let it degrade you. Learn from it and make better preparations next time."

"Besides Jiwoo doesn't get hurt because of you. You are not at fault for people's misdeeds. Even if you were not here, they would have still done the same to someone other. It's their own fault, and they'll pay for it."

"Remember Kayden, Jiwoo is not alone and neither are you. There are a lot people beside you to rely on."

Kayden looked at Cale and smiled. 

"Yes, I'm not alone"

"Now lay sit down and get some rest. You must be tired as well."

Cale said as he patted the space beside him. Kayden obeyed Cale and sat next to him. 

"Thanks Cale"

Out of nowhere Kayden thanked him. Cale made a confused face as he looked at Kayden.

"But I did nothing?"

Kayden gave out a hearty chuckle and shook his head. They both talked for a bit before both of them fell asleep. His head was leaning against Kayden's shoulder and Kayden's head was on top of Cale's. 

Cale's body will surely get sore when he wakes up tomorrow. 

It was early in the morning when Cale opened his eyes. His eyesight was a bit blurry as he searched for the kids by his side. There was someone by his side but it was not the kids. His eyes turned sharp and looked towards the two people beside him. Kayden and Jiwoo.

"Finally woke you?"

Kayden asked as Cale lifted his head off his shoulder. 

"Good morning"

Cale greeted.

"Good morning to you too Cale"

Kayden greeted back as he stretched his body. 

Cale's body has turned sour. Especially his legs and his neck. He gently shifted Jiwoo's head onto the pillow and got up too. He yawned and stretched his body a little. 

"Should we go back first to prepare breakfast for Jiwoo and others?"

"Yeah, then we can bring back Kartien too"

Cale nodded and they headed out. Cale asked Jiyoung and Inhyuk to guide the door while they breakfast for everyone. Choi han also went back with him. 

Cale asked Choi han to rest since he has been guarding Jiwoo for soo long. Then he ordered Beacrox to make breakfast for everyone. Ron was still not back. Children were still sleeping since it was still early and they were tired from all the travelling from yesterday. Cale decided to fresh himself first before having dinner. He was very quite so as not to wake up the sleeping children. 

Kayden and Kartien had breakfast first then went to hospital with Cage for Jiwoo's treatment. They decided to do it while Jiwoo was sleeping so that it won't cause much stress on him.

Cale understood and prepared a car for them. He also handed them the boxes of food for others. After they left Cale waited for the kids to wake up before he ate his breakfast. Since the kid were awake, he ate it together with them. 

In between he also went to the basement to interrogate the person who tortured Jiwoo. Unfortunately he didn't know who was the preparator. According to him Jiwoo's information and Kayden's whereabouts were suddenly put on dark web one day. They were here to complete the mission and make some money.

Cale extorted all the information from him before ordering Beacrox to dispose him off. He told Alberu about it and asked him to keep an eye on it. He also told him to limit Jiwoo's info and tract down the parties who know about Jiwoo's existence as Kayden's disciple. 

At afternoon, Ron finally came back. He told Cale about Baekdu and Kang Supil's suspicious movements. Kang Supil has somehow conversed with illegal organizations outside Korea and he is the one who divulged the information about Jiwoo and Kayden. But there's not enough evidence if he has to hold Kang Supil as the perparator.

Cale tapped his fingers on the arm rest thinking of something.

"Take a rest first and have some food. Tomorrow, got to Kang Suman in secret and-"

Cale told Ron about his plan to lure Kang Supil out using Kang Suman. 

"Make sure that every organization leader hears about it, he shouldn't even have a chance to beg for himself. But leave Sucheon out of it, he's still a kid."

"Yes young master"

Ron bowed and left the place.

His plan went well. All the organization leaders were ready to tear down Kang Supil. Kayden, who was also present during Kang Supil's confession was furious. He was about to end Kang Supil then and there but Cale stopped him.

"Ron is bringing that bastard here, you can torture him how much you want after wards. Our first priority is to make sure Jiwoo is fully healed."

"Right"

Kayden calmed down and once again stood guard against Jiwoo's ward. He and Choi han would often take turns in guarding Jiwoo's ward. Cale would also be present there but sometimes he would go back home to check on the children.

Jiwoo was able to heal fully after a few days to continuous treatment. Kartien was able to heal Jiwoo to a precious state completely thanks to Cage's help. All those high grade mana potions also helped  a lot. 

After Jiwoo was fully healed Kayden went to extract his revenge against Kang Supil. Cale also sent Kartien and Cage back for a much needed rest. He and Choi han stayed to take care of Jiwoo. 

Jiwoo was surprised to feel his body lighter and not in pain at all. Cale then told Jiwoo that he has been fully healed. But he still needs to rest properly and should limit the use of his force control for a few days. 

Jiwoo was very happy. He cried a little, but he was smiling brightly after that. And that smile was genuine. He also greeted all of his friends and other visitors happily. Jiwoo was discharged the next day. Cale took him back with him and decided that he'll be living with him from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 347 17
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...
26K 1.5K 13
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. In his tw...
6.5K 564 8
What if after their world got destroyed OgChoi Han wakes up as OgCale's 'ghost' companion? Og Choi Han has been there since OgCale was a baby, taking...
13K 629 37
[Discontinued] Cale made a friend! An elegant, cheerful and sweet gentleman! He was someone who "Enjoys Everything" He rarely speaks bad about anybod...