๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ | WษชสŸสŸแด€ L...

By Fajrydvst

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™„'๐™ข๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™–... More

THE BOOK IS GETTING REWRITTEN!!!
Stand Tall,, Cast
Stand Tall,, River Noelle
Stand Tall,, ZERO
Stand Tall,, ONE
Stand Tall,, TWO
Stand Tall,, THREE
Stand Tall,, FOUR
Stand Tall,, FIVE
Stand Tall,, SIX
Stand Tall, SEVEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHT
Stand Tall,, NINE
Stand Tall,, TEN
Stand Tall,, ELEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWELVE
Stand Tall,, THIRTEEN
Stand Tall,, FOURTEEN
Stand Tall,, FIFTEEN
Stand Tall,, SIXTEEN
Stand Tall,, SEVENTEEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHTEEN
Stand Tall,, NINETEEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY
Stand Tall,, TWENTY ONE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY TWO
Stand Tall,, TWENTY THREE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FIVE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SIX
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, TWENTY NINE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY
Stand Tall,, THIRTY ONE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY TWO
Stand Tall,, THIRTY THREE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FIVE
Stand Tall, THIRTY SIX
Stand Tall,, THIRTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, THIRTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, THIRTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FORTY
Stand Tall,, FORTY ONE
Stand Tall,, FORTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FORTY THREE
Stand Tall,, FORTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, FORTY FIVE
Stand Tall,, FORTY SIX
Stand Tall,, FORTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, FORTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, FORTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY
Stand Tall,, FIFTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FIFTY THREE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, FIFTY FIVE

Stand Tall,, FIFTY ONE

165 9 3
By Fajrydvst

CHEER WOLF

THIRD PERSON'S POV

River Noelle and the Lykensen twins, Wyatt and Willa walked outside of Seabrook High as everyone got ready for the big football game that was happening that night.

"It's happening again!" Rio pointed out as she noticed the meteors hitting the atmosphere. Willa noticed the same thing and furrowed her eyebrows. Meteor showers had been occurring almost regularly now since the Werewolves recovered the moonstone. Which also led Willa to think that a thunderstorm was coming some nights.

The pack leader glanced at her glowing red moonstone, touching it before she loosened her grip on River's hand, and let her arm fall to her side.

"Our moonstones are acting weird, Wyatt" Willa states just as another meteor hits the sky; "Something big is happening".

"Is that good or bad?" River asked. "Yeah, something big is happening" Wyatt says to his twin, looking at the clear blue sky. The wolf boy turns around and waves his pink and white flag that has "SEABROOK" on it. "It's the biggest football game in the universe" He smiled at the couple.

"Just the biggest in Seabrook" Willa corrected. A black-haired girl came up to Willa and tried to get her into face paint. Willa growls and the girl backs up a bit. "Babe" Ricer says as she stands by Wyatt and places a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. "Come on, you know how important a win is for all of us monsters" Wyatt says.

Willa glanced over at River who was wearing a hot pink hoodie and earned a shrugged.

"Seabrook needs you, cheer wolf" Wyatt smirks. "You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team?" Willa questioned.
"Come on" Wyatt waved his SeaBrook flag in her face. Willa gives Wyatt a look before looking over at the paint girl.

Willa cocks her head back a bit and shifts to the side a little to avoid the girl and eyed her up and down. Willa looks over at Rio and raises a brow. "Try it!" River says with a bright smile. "It'll be fun. You'd look so cute!" She squealed. "I'm not doing that. Let's go before you find something else to try and talk me into" Willa walks off.

"See you, Wy!" River gave her girlfriend's brother a quick side hug and hurriedly followed behind Willa.

"Babe, why didn't you do the face paint!?" Rio laughed. "She was basically trying to attack me with that brush!" Willa huffed. "You saw it! She was staring me down waiting to attack". "Oh my gosh— Babe! She wasn't trying to attack you" River giggled.

"She was smiling way too much, right?".

"Oh, most definitely! You could see all her teeth" River playfully agreed.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ────

Willa had caved.

How could she have not?

It was fun.

Even more fun when she was promised a make-out session by her girlfriend afterward. And Willa takes any chance she gets just to kiss River so it was a win on both sides. Howling at the moon, Willa stood on the empty school bus and rallied up the football team before they left for their life-changing game.

After all, it is the biggest game in Seabrook for a reason. If Zed Necrodopolis wins tonight's game, he'll get recruited. The chance of getting recruited will allow monsters into college! Specifically, Mountain College. The only college that's closest to Lakemore College — River's College.

That was the only thing that calmed Willa's panic about them not making it in the end.

But she had faith that everything would be fine. They were fine. Everything would surely go as planned but for it to move forward the football team needed to get on the bus soon. "Let's tear these Eastside Eels apart! Destroy them!" Willa cheered.

"Yeah!" She called out before the whole town cheered with her.

Willa scraped her claws onto the top of the bus and smiled.

Regaining her stance, Willa's eyes lit up seeing her girlfriend and her family in the crowd. River had left earlier to grab Karma after she begged to come to the rally. Dahlia decided to join them too. "Maybe just a bit too much school spirit" Wyatt says as he watches his sister continue to cheer. The wolf boy stood next to a small zombie, Zoey Necrodopolis, Zed's little sister.

"Get our Mighty Shrimp on this bus so we can defend our turf" Willa says. "No outsiders mess with our pack!" She raised her fist in the air and the crowd cheered more. "I wanna get on her bus" River muttered in awe over Willa as she walked up to Wyatt and Zoey with Karma. "What?" Wyatt questions turning his head to look at the girl. "What?" River replied, quickly to avoid the awkwardness.

Wyatt eyed her as she scratched the back of her neck.

"When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook!" The leader giggled as she was actually enjoying this more than she thought she would.

"Seabrook, Seabrook, Seabrook!" Everyone chanted in unison. The tablet Zoey held in her hands started to ring. The young zombie girl answers it and smiled. "Hey, Zo" Eliza waved on the screen. "Eliza!" Wyatt's eyes lit up with happiness and he smiled. "Hey, Wyatt" The zombie girl smiled back.

"I... I can't believe you're not here for this" Wyatt sighs and grabs the tablet; "We all miss you".

"Who misses her the most? ....It's Wyatt" Zoey teased. Karma rolled her eyes and nudged Zoey to show her Wyatt's blushed face. He shushed them both and he glanced at the tablet. "Wait, what'd she say?" Eliza asked as the tablet glitched out. "I couldn't hear what she said".

"Good" Karma grins. "That's my man" She thought. "Okay, everyone, let's give it up for our football team as they head off to victory!" Addison called out grabbing the attention of the crowd. Bucky ran through and ripped the banner and does a perfect back flip with jazz hands; "Ha!".

Everyone clapped and cheered him on as they were slightly disappointed that it wasn't the team. "Thank you, thank you for coming to see me off for my big game" Bucky says as he walked up to the Acey's. "You're not even on the football team, Bucky" Stacey says with an eye roll. "Um, that's President Bucky" He corrected.

"And as president, all accomplishments are my accomplishments" Bucky stated.

"It's gonna be a banger year for me, now that I've organized the...
National Cheer Off?" The boy in the fedora questions in somewhat disbelief. "No, no. Addison organized the Cheer Off" Lacey says. "She invited squads from all over to compete" Jacey added on. "GO SEABROOK!" Zed yelled out loud as he and the rest of the football team ran out into the crowd. "Hey, Seabrook! Seabrook!".

"Go, go, go, go!" He encouraged his team as they moved closer to the bus, they would soon enough be on.

Willa howled as she spotted Wynter. "Whoo! Let's go" Zed continues to cheer as the female werewolf, Wynter Barkowitz, slowly walks out with her team, fidgeting with her hands. "Hey, hey" Zed rushed up near her and smiled. "You are going to kill it out there tonight, okay?" Zed says as he bends down to meet her eye level.
"Those Eels think that they can keep you caged up" He says.

"They think they can keep you on a leash" Zed says as Wynter begins to growled.

"But you are no cuddly puppy" Zed stated as he added his grip on Wynter's helmet to bring her closer; "You are a fierce beast of the forest!".

They both howled together.
"This shrimp be cray!" Wynter chuckled, happily. "So cray, Go, Wynter!" Zed hits the side of her helmet before nudging her forward. Wynter let out another howl and ran off. "Whoo!" Wynter ran into the bus headfirst due to her being overly excited. "Ooh!" Everyone winced, mumbled, and stopped cheering.

"Too much?" Wynter questions. "Never too much! You do you!" Zed encouraged. Wynter squealed bouncing up and down. "Seabrook, Seabrook, Seabrook!" Zed hugged Addison while they chanted together.

</3
|
Milo Manheim or Malachi Barton??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 732 23
โThis is what I like about photographs. They're proof that once, even if just for a heartbeat, everything was perfect.โž charmed | pre-season one e. h...
495K 14.8K 31
"You're not going anywhere, if anything your little boyfriend will just have another seat next to you." Peter threatens. A sharp laugh fell uncontrol...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
5.9K 133 22
The first couple chapters will be backstory stuff so it wont get into anything Peeta related later on. The chapters will be different if you wanna sk...