Stand Tall,, FIVE

THE ASSEMBLY

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

"Are there any more nominees for president" SeaBrook High's Principal, Principal Lee asked.

"Just a reminder, being apart of student counsel means that we get hang" The older woman says.

Everyone got quiet.

'This is just secondhand embarrassment' River thought.

"Anyone want to hang out...anyone" Principal Lee sighed. The band began to play and everyone started to cheer again. Bucky ran up to the platform and did a back flip before he sticks the landing.

"Show off" The quad said together.

He walks up to the microphone and smiled. "Great news," Bucky said. "We have a brilliant and cheer tested candidate running for president" He says. "Me" Bucky did his weird jazz hands. The school cheered once again, and started to chant his name. Soon something grabbed Addison and everyone's attention away from Bucky.

Getting knocked down from the bleachers, trembling down the steps and practically flying in the air.

Zed Necrodopolis made it onto the podium.

"ZOMBIE STRONG!" Zed called out. Addison squealed as the crowd cheered. "Can we go now?" River asked. "No, I want to see how this plays out" Her three friends said together.

"Hello everyone, my name is Zed and I am running for president!" Zed stated.

"No, no, no" Bucky steps up. "What about the whole anti-monster law thingy" Bucky questions the principal. "Anyone can run for president, Bucky" Addison pitched in. "She actually has a point, Bucky" Principal Lee says before walking down the platform.

"WHAT" Bucky called out.

"Yes" The lady huffed.

"A Zombie president" Lacey, one of the cheerleaders questioned.

"EEWW" The Aceys all said together.

Everyone clapped and cheered. "Okay, if you vote for I'll bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" Zed stated. "Does he know what he's doing" River heard Bree asked.
"I don't think so" Addison said. Everyone started to chant Zed's name.

"As your president, I'll make seabrook a place that embraces zombies and-" Zed started his speech but Bree cut him off; She looked over her shoulder and noticed something.

"Werewolves?" Bree questioned, pointing to the giant double doors.

"Uh no, why would we want... WEREWOLVES!" Zed stated before points to the door and noticed the same thing.

Everyone ran as the werewolves came into the gym. Not sure where to run, Addison stood by the platform where Zed once was.

"Where she is" Willa called out as she and her pack tried to run up to Addison.

"Football team, Defense, C-24 right" Zed called out.

The football team surrounded the white haired girl as protection from the werewolves.

"Where's the moonstone, White hair" Willa questions. "I think you got the wrong person," Addison said in fear.

"Uh, Eliza what are you doing" Zed asked his friend. "I'm breaking my Z-Band," Eliza stated, "Do yours too, we can use our strength to fend them off". Zed stops her and said, "No way! We can't lose control, We are not monsters".

"Our razor sharp claws will gutted 'em and splatter their blood" Wynter stated.

"Welp, If this is how we die," River tells her friends; "It was an honor knowing you idiots!".

"Ditto" Jupiter, Mason, and Lilth said together as Lilith grabs Mason's hand out of fear.

The two main wolves looked over at her. "Too much" The she-wolf asked. Willa tilted her head and Wyatt nods. "WOLVES, on my command" Willa called out as her eyes glowed orange as her necklace turned to a bright blue color.

Her pack did the same thing. Wyatt stops her, earning a glare from his twin, He whispered; "Willa! We can't go to war with the whole town, We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert".

Willa huffed and says; "I hate it when you're right".

"WOLVES, stand down" She called out as her and the pack's eyes colors and moonstone went back
to normal.

"Okay," Zed mumbled. "Sorry" Willa apologized with a fake smile showing off her white teeth and fangs.

"-We, Werewolves so admire your town an- and we just came here to join your school" She lied.

'Great, More monsters that I have to adjust to' River thought.

Bucky stood up and scoffed. "WHAT! No, they can't join our school!" He protested. "Technically, the Forbidden Forest is in the school district" Coach said.

"Sooo...Welcome to SeaBrook" Addison said with a smile.

The twins, Willa and Wyatt chuckled nervously with head
nods.

The crowd dispersed and went their separate ways as the assembly was now over.

"Alright, let's go" Jupiter says.
"Oh, So now we can leave" River chuckled. "Must be nicccce!" Jupiter snaps a picture of Mason and Lilith's hands that were laced together.

River laughed as the two pulled their hands apart, embarrassed.

"Ew, gross, let go of my hand" They both said together.

"COUPLE GOALS" Jupiter called out as she waves the picture around in Mason and Lilith's faces. "JUPE! GET BACK HERE!" Lilith yelled; chasing Jupiter down. "I'm- uh- I'm just gonna go" Mason says with his face turning red. "Mmhm" River smiled. He walks off; bumping into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" Mason apologized quickly to Willa once he heard a growl. Willa looks him up and down before he walks off. She was about to do the same but stops herself when she noticed River. Willa smiled at the girl and slightly
waved before walking off to her pack.

River smiled to herself before pulled eyebrows together as she felt how sweaty her hands were.

Quickly wiping them on her jeans; River leaves the gym with the feeling that girl was watching her.

'This is going to be an interesting school year' River thought.