Stand Tall,, TWO

ANTI-MONSTER LAWS

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

After the drive back to SeaBrook, The cheer team, Zed and Zoey made it to City Hall.

Where almost everybody was gathered to hear about the news of werewolves.

"-I'm okay, Can you guys stop with the worrying" Addison reassured her parents.

Bucky came up to the family in an instant.

"Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale, The crash was horrible." Bucky then put his arms around Addison; "But, I protected Addison, and anyone as courageous as me would've done the same".

"Though, not really, I'm super brave" Bucky ran his hands through his curly like hair. Addison rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Forget him, mom, dad, everything is fine" Addison stated. "It's not fine! There are werewolves circling us right now, ready to attack" Addison's dad, Dale Wells denies.

"Besides, I'm way too tasty. I'm always looking like a snack" Bucky smiled. "-Somebody has to do something" Bucky said. Addison's mom, Missy Wells was the next to speak up, "-And someone will,".

"Hold my purse" She said to her husband.

Missy walked up to the podium and slammed her mallet a few times, gaining everyone's attention.

"By order to City Council, effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated" Missy announced.

As the humans cheered and the zombies looked down, sadly.

"MOM, THAT IS UNFAIR!" Addison yelled.

Missy looked at her daughter, and motions her to 'Zip it!'.

Zed popped up out of nowhere.
"Zed, we need to talk!" Addison said. "Yeah we do..." Zed sighed.
"-And even though you didn't write or answer any of my letters-" Zed said before Addison cuts him off.

"No, I wrote, a lot," Addison stated.

"The Acey's shredded all of our letters" She said grabbing, what looked like Pom Poms but they were the letters Addison was talking about.

They two looked over to them and they all smirk and laughed.

Zed got down on one knee and smiled. "-Addison will you make me the luckiest zombie and be my date to prawn" Zed asked. "No" Addison says before smiling. "Great! Wha-No?!" Zed questions as he stands up.

"No, Since the anti-monster law's are now back again, which means that-" Addison said before she got cut off. "-Zombies can't go to prawn, Ouch" Bucky said before making a weird smile face expression.

"But we're going to fight this, Zed" Addison said. Zed starts to laugh a bit. "Why are you laughing" Addison asked. "Because when you said no, I thought that mean you didn't like me anymore," Zed said. "-But the only problem here is some blood thirsty werewolves, we can so fix that" Zed said, happily.

Addison giggled, cutely before smiling at him.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

Changed into a construction worker's outfit as a disguised; A teen wolf went into town.

He saw a cart filled with something that looked really good to eat.

Walking up to the cart, The Football coach of SeaBrook and Froyo maker closed his cart and placed on a magnet sign that had the word "Closed" on it. "Whoa! No, no, we're close for good" The short black man said. "-My dreams of froyo success melting away with monsters everywhere" Coach said.

"Look, I like zombies and they like froyo but werewolves they like human flesh" The man stated;
"-And maybe with some sprinkles everyone likes sprinkles".

"Just run boy, high knees and run" Coach said as he panics and runs off with his heavy Froyo Cart.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"They see one werewolf and we can't go to prawn?!" Eliza huffs as she noticed the "Humans Only" sign on a clothing store.

"We have to fight this!" Eliza said to her step-brother, Bonzo Zacrood.
"Protest, Boycott, Hunger strike, Something!" Eliza says as Bonzo stared at his subway sandwich.

"Fine, finish your sandwich," Eliza says, "-But this is so unfair!".

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

The Werewolf in a worker's outfit ended up in zombie town; Hoping to find a lead on something.

"Zoey!" A Zombie man called out
to his daughter, Zoey, who was hammering her signs on a wooden poll.

Soon the werewolf was close enough to hear their conversation.

"Come on home, it's not safe out
here with all these werewolves
around" Zed and Zoey's dad, Zevon Necrodopolis said.

"One second" The 9 year-old said.

The wolf walked up to her and looked at her sign. "Have you seen
a werewolf I'm looking for a
Were-friend" Zoey asked. "Silly
kid, there is no such thing as werewolves" The older teen says.
"-But we heard it howl." She said.

"Maybe it was a hiker say hooow's it going" The wolf corrected her intelligence. "It was a werewolf!" The small girl protested. "Why, What big eyes you have" Zoey said as the boy before her gulps.

"Zoey!" Zevon called out. At that the little zombie went into the house with her father.

The werewolf snatched the paper-made sign off the poll and headed back into the Forbidden Forest instantly.