Reincarnated as Child Chloe B...

By Sweets-Daisy

~Updates every Sunday~ I was a biotechnological medical engineer in my last life. I died just getting a gift... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~

~ 13 ~

1.1K 78 6
By Sweets-Daisy

Once I get into my room I face plant on my pillow, and think, no longer as tired after the hashing out of our feeling from earlier, or really us just picking on Damian after his disappearance. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling I get interrupted by a knock at the door. 

~

So, being bored, I get up and open the door to see Damian, immediately I side step to let him in, he walks in rather quietly, which is surprising. After I close the door Damian and I sit on the bed of what's going to be my  room for the next few days. 

I look at him, and he just stares at his hands, which is quite odd. So like the amazing friend I am, I decide to tease him. 

"What's wrong Habibi(my love in arabic)?" I say in a caring voice as I take his hands in mine gently. Damian stared at me frozen for a second, then like a bullet he yanked his hands from mine, launching me forward as a result. I land in his lap and begin laughing so hard as I stare at Damian's bright red face. I hear the common ding of a love point, and like always now I choose to ignore it in favor of poking fun at the flustered Damian as I lay across his lap. 

Eventually Damian slapped my hand away from poking his cheek, and glared at me, but I laughed harder because he's red to his ears. 

My POV : 

Chloe poked Damian's nose while laying across his lap, and giggling with her eyes closed. Damian sighed, and looked down at Chloe as she just laid in his lap, his eyes softening slightly while staring at her. 

As Damian stared at her he kept seeing flashes of his life before the Bat family. . . his family. . . yeah, his family, and yet Damian thinks about how although they are similar in many ways to S class, things changed in S class. 

There are two new people there, he didn't see Lila, there styles have all definitely changed, and yet. . . he felt like he could breathe easier with them here. None of S class have high expectations of him like with his family. 

Sure seeing them again was a little hectic with them being mad at him for his sudden and involuntary departure, but it felt nice. Damian whispered in arabic, "I missed you so much Chloe."

Chloe smiled at Damian when she heard him say that and whispered back t o him in Arabic, much to Damian's surprise, "I missed to too, Emerald." Damian felt a wave of emotions hit him at the old nickname Chloe, Lila, and Kagami gave him when they were little. 

~Flashback~

Kagami and Damian were sword fighting with short sword since they are young children, and can't hold a full sword yet. Their little sword clashing while Chloe and Lila watched from the side lines. 

Lila was staring at the swords with visible confusion about how sparks were coming off the blades, while also holding a cookie that she was munching before Kagami and he started fighting, 

Chloe was also watching the fight while holding a small emerald pendant that she got for a white day present from her dad. Chloe got a little bored with the sword fight of Kagami and Damian and looked down at the pendant, when a thought hit her. 

Chloe tapped on Lila's shoulder, quickly catching Lila's attention, Lila scooted closed to Chloe while they watched the fight. Once Lila was close enough Chloe held up the emerald pendant, and held it as close to being in both their sight while also looking at the two fighting. After that was done Chloe whispered, "it's like Damian's eyes." 

Lila looked from the pendant to Damian's eyes, which were glaring at Kagami, then she repeated that motion for a while then basically screamed while pointing at Damian, "Emerald!" 

This caught everyone's attention and made the sword wielding duo freeze. Everyone stared at Lila, and John asked, "what emerald?"

Lila quickly snatched the pendant out of Chloe's hands, then held it up so it was right next to Damian's eyes then repeated, "Emerald!" 

Chloe walked up so she was standing right next to Lila and said, "oh, we should call Damian Emerald from now on!" Chloe gave a sweet smile, and Kagami gave her wicked smile of glee as she nodded her head in agreement. After a bit of convincing, and bribery, everyone agreed to call Damian, Emerald, much to his own protest and embarrassment. 

~Flashback End~

After a bit another knock disrupted the peaceful silence the two were sitting, quickly Chloe got up and opened the door, letting everyone in, so not all of S class, as well as the new members of S class for Damian. 

Chloe's POV : 

Damian stared at Juleka, Max, and Sabrina, who shifted a little since it was a little unnerving. So I decide to clap which breaks Damians stare down of them. 

I step in front of them, "alright Emerald, no staring, you must give your name first before you stare for them to give theirs." I say in a teasing tone, while wagging my finger at him like he was a dog. 

He scoffed and looked away with his eyes closed, and crossed his arms indignantly, so Kagami joined me in standing in front of Max, Juleka, and Sabrina. As we put our hands on our hips and tap our foot at him while staring at him. 

He tries to stay true to his tsundere nature, but eventually breaks at us, looks behind us and introduces himself curtly, "I am Damian Wayne, former S class member and friend."

After everyone nodded, both Kagami and I side step so he can see them properly while meeting them. Sabrina was the first to step forward, she put her hand on her collarbone and gave a slight bow while giving her introduction. "I am Sabrina Raincomprix, current member of S class, and the class 'programmer' so to speak." 

Sabrina looked Damian in the eye with her haker smirk, something that I've always seen as beautiful because of how different she is from her character in show. It gives me great pride to see her like this, it just took a little nurturing on my half to push her here. Damian looked a little taken aback, but the show must go on before he can fully connect the dots. 

Sabrina then stood straight, stepped back, and Max then stepped forward doing the same little bow Sabrina had as but while he held his glasses in place, then he gives his own introduction. "I am Max Kante, current S class member, and the class engineer or robotics specialist." Max looked at Damian, winked, stood up straight, then stepped back for Juleka to give her introduction. 

Juleka then stepped forward, and did the same bow as the other two, "I am Juleka Couffaine, current S class member, and the class musician." 

After she steps back Nino says, "Sabrina was your replacement, Juleka being Johns, and Max being Lila's replacement so S class could continue with it's usual number of students, and they are normal people, so it can't be classified as a political power class. Don't let any of that fool you though, they more than earned their places in our class." Nino placed his hand on Sabrina's shoulder and gave her an encouraging squeeze while smiling. 

Damian shook Sabrina's hand, and I smiled at Sabrina, which she took as a signal, and pulled out a piece of candy, specifically a Twix. However before she could throw it someone else knocked on the door. Upon opening it, we saw the butler, who told us to come down for dinner, so we did, and I whispered to Sabrina, "lets see if we can get the rest of the Wayne involved to give the boys a hard time."

Sabrina was quick to nod, very excited about the idea after Nathaniel was the only one to sleep on the plane, royally making her mad. Oh boy, this will be an exciting dinner. We all situate ourselves into the seats at the table I saw someone I honestly thought I wouldn't see at all this trip, Jason Todd. 

Oh, this will be fun!

Once the dinner of chicken, mashed potatoes, and asparagus with a plain tea, they had no honey after they used it all that afternoon, so I didn't use any sweeteners. Anyways once dinner was over Sabrina asked everyone at the table, "hey, would the Waynes like to participate in a S class tradition?" 

This caught all the waynes attention, especially Damians, Bruce said, "oh? What tradition?"

Sabrina smiled and held up the Twix from earlier, saying brightly, "the King Candy game!"

~Time Skip after how the game works, and all of them going outside the manor~

Once we were outside Sabrina got in the middle of the much larger circle than usual, all looking ready to tackle each other and her, so needless to say I'm a little nervous for Sabrina. We managed to get Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian to join the game. 

Meaning it is Sabrina running to escape the circle of Bruce, Nino, Dick, Nathaniel, Jason, Felix, Damian, and Max. Since Sabrina chose to use a twix we put it in a small smooth and polished wooden box with fluff inside it so hopefully the candy won't turn into turn into nothing but crumbs, having smooth edges so although it will hurt if it hits your head, but not while fighting over it. 

I start the countdown as Sabrina readies to throw the candy, "3" Sabrina squats down and the boys readied to jump at her. "2" Sabrina craned her hand back ready to throw it, "1." Like that Sabrina threw the candy as high as she could then bolted towards Kagami, Juleka, and I like a bat out of hell. 

Once she is over we watch them fight for the box of candy like a bunch of cats, or really dogs, but all of them are flexible like cats. So far the whole Flying Grayson thing is definitely true cause he is basically flying while fighting for the candy. Then Jason just threw Damian in, what to a disoriented Jason was, a random direction, but really Damian was thrown in our direction, and thus barreled into Kagami and by extension me since I was leaning on her. So hard that we all flew, and an immediate pause happened as Juleka quickly blew the deafening whistle. 

All the boys froze as I couldn't tell if I am being crushed or if I have a concussion so bad I just can't tell which way is up or down. 

Juleka's POV : 

Once everyone stopped moving Sabrina regrabbed the candy box, and I ran over to the ones who made a huge sound when they hit the ground. I carefully move Damian so he is off Chloe, who is on top of Kagami, and carefully move them around. 

I call out to Sabrina and Nathaniel, "first aid kit, Chloe and Kagami are bleeding!" Needless to say those two become the flash as the run up to help me while the Waynes stare at us shocked. Geez, this happens too often. 

Quickly I pull Damian into a sitting position, Felix pulls Kagami into a sitting position, and Nathaniel pulls Chloe to sit. I check Damian's pupils with a small flashlight, he's fine, surprisingly. Felix checks Kagami's pupils with his flashlight, she is concussed, and Chloe also gets checked, and she is also concussed. 

Felix sighs, "okay, so Sabrina you get to remain the Candy King until we go back to France."

We all bandage them up, and Chloe says in German, "I feel like ground."

I blink and look at Nathaniel, who says back to her in German, "Chloe you are concussed, and that honestly made no sense." Chloe just groaned in pain, and fell back, almost hitting her head again, thankfully though Nino was able to get behind her before she could. 

This is too eventful, and it's only the first day in the Wayne Manor just so we can attend a gala. Ugh. . . oh well, guess we get to see how this will go. Sabrina handed Chloe the Twix from earlier and Nino picked her up, Chloe just stared at Nathaniel's hair though. Geez how hard can that Jason dude throw?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
8.2K 472 54
⚠️THIS BOOK IS PG-13! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T 13 OR OLDER!⚠️ Everyone has to be perfect. Nobody can be out of the ordinary. Being different...
9.1K 236 37
🚨DISCONTINUED🚨 i re-read this book and... well, comparing it to my latest works, it kinda sucks. the story is good and i like where it was going. i...
647K 23.2K 67
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐧 → The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one. ⋘ 忘却 ⋙ Various! Miraculous Ladybug x F! Reader 𝘓𝘰𝘷�...