Pregnant by the Mob Boss {18+}

By Mafialover7777

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

35

10.5K 333 67
By Mafialover7777

Trigger Warning: Disturbing Content. 

ROSE

I'm utterly infatuated with Lev Mikhaylov.

He fed Cordelia her father's heart, piece by piece, as I sat back and watched.

I didn't look away, I didn't hide, cry or plead for it to stop. I sat in the armchair as the record player was playing a classical song, while I focused on them.

I wasn't afraid of the horrifying scene, though I got goosebumps because I saw a human heart being fed to another human, and it was revolting, but I knew the reason as to why Lev fed Cordelia the heart, and that made my heart swell with emotion.

It was the reasoning behind his gruesome deeds that made me want to leap into his embrace.

Following that, I confessed to him that I wanted to learn from him.

I knew that I had it in me to learn from Lev, to learn self-defense, because one day I might get killed if I only depend on others for protection.

I was heavily pregnant, but Lev made it clear that there were plenty of ways that I could learn, and that he would teach me.

But Lev wasn't finished torturing Cordelia yet, because there were four sealed boxes left on the table.

Before he went to open another box, he went to the record player, and asked me, "Do you have a favorite classical song?"

"Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky." I responded, because right after seeing the Swan Lake ballet in Paris, I was entranced by the song, which is lovely yet has a tragic melody.

Lev changed the vinyl disc to Swan Lake Op 20 by Tchaikovsky as the melody began to play in the basement.

I settled back on the armchair, wrapped in Lev's coat, and I almost forgot about the gruesome torture that was going on in the room due to the music.

But not Lev, as he went to the table behind the chair Cordelia was tied to, and opened another box.

I thought the human heart was a horrible thing, but the thing inside this box was even more horrific, and I understood why people were petrified of Lev.

"This one might make you want to look away, love" Lev told me, because he was holding a human-sized dick, penis or cock depending on how a person would want to call it, in his hands.

He put the piece of organ onto another white polished plate, and I needed to hold myself from throwing up because I knew where the human flesh would end up, in her mouth.

"Will she be also eating that?" I asked him as fear had returned in Cordelia's corpse-like eyes.

The torture room felt even more unsettling because there was a lack of lightning.

"I'm being generous with her because she won't eat that." Lev replied, but his reply had a vengeful quality to it.

Lev took the plate in his hand and walked to the woman tied in the chair. He put the plate down on the coffee table as the woman began to shriek again.

He was toying with her mental state, observing every little reaction she experienced at the mere sight of the plate that had another human organ on, specifically a human dick.

I couldn't decide which one of them was worse, the heart or the dick?

Lev was definitely out to get revenge, and I had a feeling that there was a bit more to it.

"What did she do to you?" My sense of curiosity got the best of me since I felt the torture wasn't just about me, it was also about something else, a grudge from the past.

"She confessed her love for me when I was fifteen years old, and tried to force herself on me, isn't that right step-mother?" Lev's voice was nothing but ice-cold.

I held back from letting out a gasp since Lev's words startled me. 

I was aware that she was his step-mother, but I called Cordelia his mother since she practically raised him, or so I had thought.

"She tried to have sex with me when I was asleep, but she underestimated the fifteen-year-old me." Lev stated, while taking out a sewing needle along with thin thread from his pocket.

"Because I stabbed her in the lower abdomen the moment she tried to lay her hands on me. I kept her alive to toy with her, and now the day has come where she will cease to exist." Lev kneeled to Cordelia's level as the woman burst out in tears and protested.

"We're meant t-to be t-together!" Cordelia cried, her whole body slightly trembling, "Your f-father never s-showed his love f-for me, but you w-were there."

Her phrase made me want to strangle her because anybody who was preying upon children deserves to go to hell.

"And how was I there for you?" Lev questioned her while focusing on the sewing needle and the thread in his hands.

"I recalled being sent away to a boarding school for training as the head of the Bratva at sixteen. I was never with you, I was always away until I came back from the brutal training and kicked you out."

Cordelia shook her head in dismay, "You w-were a b-bothersome child."

"Because I didn't want to sleep with my own stepmother, with you?" He eerily chuckled, the laughter sounded nerve-wracking to others.

"R-Rose, d-do you w-want to know the truth a-about the broken c-condom?" Cordelia asked me.

She turned her vacant gaze to me as Lev began to grow tense, his eyes becoming increasingly threatening, like he would kill the woman in the chair right there and then.

I didn't want to hear another word from a pedophile and a sex offender who preyed upon her own stepson, but Lev's reaction captured my interest.

"It was Lev who planned-" Cordelia's statement ended up getting cut off by Lev.

"You ate your papà's heart, yet it seems that you still haven't learned your lesson." He shut her up.

"I wonder what will get you to stay shut up for good?" His voice was low, and threatening.

Lev suddenly ordered one of his men to help him, and one man did, the same man who held Cordelia's mouth open because she did not want to eat the heart from her father. 

Lev's guard opened Cordelia's mouth wide open again, as Lev placed the dick inside her mouth, onto her tongue until it hit the back of her throat while she was sobbing.

But this time, instead of feeding her, Lev took the needle along with the thread, and began to stitch the organ into her inner cheeks, attaching the organ directly to her mouth, as she ended up passing out, but that didn't stop Lev from finishing his work.

He stitched the organ inside her mouth, as her mouth was wide open because of the organ stitched inside her.

After that, he ended up stitching her lips shut, attaching them to one another, and the threads looked impeccable like Lev was a professional on sewing.

The guard by Lev's side had left the room because he wasn't needed for any further assistance.

Lev stood up from the concrete floor, putting the needle and the thread back in his pocket. 

He took off his black gloves from his hands, as his veins were clearly visible over his knuckles and fingers.

The man threw the gloves on the floor, then went back to the table and took out another pair of clean black gloves that fitted perfectly on his rough hands.

Lev's dark blue eyes met mine, as he asked, "Do you want to take a moment to rest?"

He always stopped and asked about how I felt. He never made me feel like I was forced to watch him torture Cordelia, instead he made me feel at ease even inside a torture chamber.

"No, I'm fine." I half-lied because Cordelia's words lingered in the back of my mind.

But it wasn't her words that made me suspicious, it was Lev's tense reaction to her sentence. 

Lev didn't seem to buy the half-lie, as he made his way towards me.

"You can leave at any moment. If it's too much for you, or if you feel sick, one of the guards can take you up to the master bedroom," Lev says, his cold gaze softening as he looked at me.

A sudden thought of his ex-lover passed by my mind because she had been brought down the basement and I didn't know what had happened to her.

I didn't care about her, but I wanted to know what he did to her.

"What did you do to your ex?" I questioned him about his ex-lover who got shot in the stomach by him and thrown acid into her eyes by me.

"She had a hard time screaming with no tongue while she slowly but surely died." It was all he said before he turned his back on me since Cordelia had woken up.

Cordelia woke up, and she was frantic as she tried to get rid of the organ inside her mouth, struggling against the metallic chair she was tied to.

But if she wanted to get rid of the dick, she needed to chew it into tiny chunks, then swallow it down her throat, if that was even possible.

"How does the cock of your papà feel inside your mouth?" Lev asks her, with not a hint of remorse or pity in his voice, and I placed a hand over my gaping mouth. 

"You tried to force yourself on me, but in the end, I ended up giving you your father's cock. Fortunately, luck is not on your side." Lev said to her, as she started to scream but couldn't since her mouth was stitched shut.

Lev crossed his arms, his tattoos clearly visible on his forearms while the muscles flexed from the white shirt he wore, as a trail of blood stains were also on the surface of his shirt.

He ran a hand through his black locks that were a bit of a mess, but he looked like a villain.

He looked like a villain, and he was a villain in Cordelia's story, but not in mine, because he would rather be dead than lay his hands on me.

I leaned back in the armchair, the scent of Lev's masculine cologne on the coat filled my senses, because I had a deep-rooted attraction to him.

Lev continued to taunt Cordelia for a few more hours, opening the three other boxes, until she took her last breaths after going through the most horrific things.

As I could only imagine what would happen to Marco Spencer if Lev got his hands on him.

Cordelia ultimately ended up dying on the metallic chair, after having eaten a heart, having a dick stitched inside her mouth, along with a few other revolting things.

Shortly after that, Lev went to check upon me while his men cleaned the torture chambers, taking Cordelia's corpse away to another location.

He knelt in front of me, laying his head on my lap while I brushed my fingers through his locks, enjoying the feeling of his smooth hair against my bare skin.

"You have no grasp of how badly I want you." He muttered under his breath, ignoring everybody in the room except for me.

"You have me." I comforted him.

He peered up at me, his gaze sending tingles through my heart, as he placed a hand on my cheek after taking off the gloves from his hands.

Lev lightly stroked my cheek with his thumb, staring longingly into my eyes, "But you have no clue how much I want you." 

"Then show how much you want me, Lev." I bent forward so that our lips clashed as I felt his slight stubble against my lips.

I slipped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me while he slid his tongue inside my mouth, and I shivered because he kissed to possess me, to own me.

When we pulled apart, the kiss had almost made me forget about Cordelia's words, almost.

"What did Cordelia mean by you planning it all?" I got the courage to ask.

I had an idea of what it could mean, but I wanted to hear him say it, hear it directly from him.

"That day when we first had sex in your office, did you know that it was me on the desk? Did you also know about the broken condom?" I added, as the suspicion grew in my voice.

Lev didn't say anything, but I saw that he thought deeply about it as he tenderly squeezed my hand in a comforting way.

But I didn't care if he knew that it had been me, because that day when I came to him and laid on his desk, I wanted him.

I wanted Lev, but that's nothing new.

Other people had a desire to accomplish something in their own lives, it could be in their education, in their careers, or in their domestic matters, but I didn't want that.

All I wanted was for somebody to love me when I didn't have the capacity to love myself, to the point that they would grow infatuated with me. 

It's odd and illogical, I was aware of that.

But I would sit for several hours in my bedroom when I was younger, getting lost in my imagination, and think about somebody wanting me, somebody falling in love with me, because back then I didn't think somebody had the ability to love me outside my mind.

That is until Lev appeared in my life.

Lev drove me insane, and I drove him insane. 

"So did you know that it was me on that desk?" My voice came out stronger this time. 

The thing I would be very upset about is that he walked away from me after we had sex, as I almost ended up dying because of a suicide attempt, but that's if he knew that it was me on that desk. 

"Did you know?" I asked him one last time. 

"Yes, Дорогая." Lev answered. 

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Let's pray that wattpad won't take this story down cus... 🌚 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
478K 11.3K 47
"You really thought what happened last night matters to me?" He said. "Then know this, it was just for fun and we aren't together. Just because we a...
15.3K 579 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
894K 28.2K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...