Suburban Blues // Billy Hargr...

Bởi hellyeahhargrove

"You think you're something special, huh?" "Oh I know I am" When East meets West in the middle. Xem Thêm

I - arrival
II - party
III - smokes
IV- project
V - surprise
VI - change of plan
VIII - grounded
IX - chemistry
X - stubborn
XI - exclusive
XII - edward
XIII - liar
XIV - war
XV - hickey
XVI - busy
XVII - worst
XVIII - vanilla cherry
XIX - truth or dare
XX - sorry
XXI - halloween
XXII - hangover
XXIII - rekindle
XXIV - spiked punch
XXV - clean up
XXVI - bitched
XXVII- trip
XXVIII - room service
XXIX - confession
XXX - grounded
XXXI - touché
XXXII - distant
XXXIII - betrayal

VII - trouble

401 9 16
Bởi hellyeahhargrove

Kat got lost in Billy's mouth, she trailed her fingers through his hair and gave a gentle tug trying to get him to deepen the kiss. For once, he was caught off guard. He was used to being the initiator in these sort of situations, not the one being led.

Despite this particular scenario being a scene he'd fantasised about in his head while laying in his bed looking over at Kat's window, he gently pushed her off to look at her properly.

"Since when do you turn away girls, Hargrove?" She scoffed with a curt laugh.

If there was anyone she could count on tonight, she figured it would be him. God knows he had spent her entirety of being in this town trying to get in her pants and she figured tonight would be no exception.

"Since the girl in question has mascara running down her face" He explained.

She instinctively rubbed her cheeks hoping to wipe away the evidence of her unfortunate evening, feeling slightly embarrassed to have been seen looking like such a mess.

"Figured that wouldn't bother you" She shrugged trying to play it off.

"I might be a lot of things but i'm not a sadist" He quipped "I'd rather not fuck a girl who looks like she's gonna burst into tears"

She didn't like looking weak, especially in front of someone like Billy Hargrove. He had no idea what she had been through tonight and she was giving him the offer of a lifetime that was quickly expiring.

"Surprised you know what that word means" She muttered, rolling her eyes.

He flicked his tongue along the top row of his teeth trying to hold back a sarcastic response. No matter how physically attractive Kat was, it didn't detract away from the fact her personality was as fiery as her signature red lipstick.

"I don't know what your little boyfriend did to piss you off but don't take it out on me, alright?" He retorted brushing a hand through his now messy hair.

Kat let out a sigh of frustration, he was right. She was taking out her anger on Billy even though he didn't warrant it but she didn't know how to forget all the pain in her heart without lashing out.

"I'm sorry" She whispered.

She made her way over to the vacant bed and sat down staring at the vinyl collection to the side to try and distract her thoughts. Billy eyed her unsure whether to sit down and talk with her or ditch the situation entirely, he wasn't eager to be caught in the crossfire of her misdirected anger again, he knew all too well what that was like at home.

Something was bothering her, that much was evident to him and it was pretty obvious who was the culprit was. She looked sad, broken almost as she sat on the edge of the bed with her nails gripping the sheets.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Honestly i'd rather just focus on something else" She sighed.

Despite her suspicions over the past few weeks, it didn't hurt any less. This was her best friend, she'd spent most of her life confiding in her and basically living at her house when her parents wouldn't let her back home in the early hours of the morning. Now she had just betrayed her without a second thought in the world.

Billy pulled a rolled joint out of his jean pocket and started to spark it up, inhaling a few draws before handing it out for Kat to take.

"In here?!" She asked in a surprised tone.

Steve had a nice house and presumably nice parents who would not care to find out that people had been smoking dope in their home.

"There's a bong in the kitchen and coke doing the rounds in the bathroom, I think we're fine" He laughed.

She shrugged and took a hold of the joint before placing it to her lips and taking a hit. She had smoked several times before, her preference was normally alcohol but she figured tonight was good a night as any to start changing her choices.

It hit the back of her throat and she let out a few coughs, the burning sensation being something she remembered she didn't care for all that much but she persevered for the sake of the high. It didn't take long to hit her, she felt warm and heavy and welcomed the relaxing feeling with open arms as she watched Billy finish the rest and then flick the evidence outside, keeping the window open to air out the room that had become rather smoky.

"You're hot when you smoke" He noted, eyes red.

"Not hot enough to fuck apparently" She replied quickly, a hint of disappointment and bitterness laced in her tone.

While Billy was dying to pin her to the bed and get to work, he somehow found himself restrained. If he was only going to have one shot at having her then he wanted it to be as good as possible and judging by her smeared makeup and sad eyes, he knew that wasn't going to be tonight.

"You know how bad I want you" He tutted "Cmon now"

She leaned into him, one hand steadying her on the bed while the other traced a line along his thigh hoping to convince him once more. He would be lying if he said it wasn't working, her long eyelashes batting up at him trying to tease as much as she could.

"So have me" She whispered in his ear.

His self restraint was faltering with every touch and whisper in his ear, she definitely had a way of driving him crazy and after all, he was just a guy; one who had needs.

He pulled her in for a kiss hoping that would satisfy her enough, his tongue danced with hers as she climbed onto his lap. A soft moan escaped her lips as she rocked her hips above him which instantly made his mind hazy with lust. Just as he was about to finally give in, a loud knock echoed through the room as they turned their attention to the voice outside.

"My bedroom is off limits!" Steve shouted from the other side of the door.

Kat rolled her eyes and hopped herself off of Billy's lap as she made her way to the door and came face to face with a disgruntled look.

"Sorry Stevie" She giggled.

Steve's eyes moved from Kat and fell on Billy who was brushing some invisible dirt off his jeans as he tried to not look suspicious and hope the smell of weed had evaporated out the room by now.

"Moving on quick huh?" Steve joked gesturing to Billy with his eyebrows.

"Best way to do it, right?" Kat smirked as she pushed past him and back down the stairs.

Billy gave Steve a nod of acknowledgement before following the direction Kat had stumbled her way off to. He wasn't surprised to see her downing another drink, wiping away the bright red remnants as she grimaced at the taste.

"Might wanna take it easy" He said looking down at her.

He knew how easy it was to distract pain away with vices like alcohol and smoking, he was well accustomed to it in fact but knew Kat shouldn't get in the habit of doing so, it was a dangerous game.

"Do you have a better suggestion?" She asked, semi serious with a hint of flirtation as she twirled her hair in between her fingers.

It was like a game of cat and mouse, who wanted who more tonight and Billy was determined to settle it the only way he knew how.

"How about we head back to mine and i'll show you" He smirked, placing a chaste kiss on her ear.

She could feel the eyes of every girl in the room on her, all clearly wishing they were the recipient of Billy's attention tonight. It restored some of the confidence that had been knocked tonight by Jacob and Crystal, knowing all these girls were vying for him to even look their way and she had his focus all to herself.

"Looking forward to see if you're all talk or not" She smiled playfully.

Billy Hargrove's reputation proceeded him especially in the department of intimacy. She had heard girls fawning over the littlest actions he did whether that was a wink in their direction or a bite of his lip. He seemed to have the whole female population at school wrapped around his finger and possibly a few of the guys as well.

They made their way back to their street, by party standards it was still pretty early with it only just turning midnight. Kat was surprised to see the lights still on in her living room, her mom and dad were usually well asleep by now. She spotted Dustin lazily lounging on the couch watching the television as her parents were chatting away animatedly behind him although not in a fun way.

Dustin caught eyes with her and gestured to her bedroom as he made his way there. She snuck past the bushes at their front lawn and made it to her bedroom window with Billy still lingering behind her in a confused manner.

"Where the hell have you been?" Dustin hissed.

"Out" Kat shrugged.

"Mom and dad flip their shit, your school called to say you ditched your last two classes" Dustin explained.

"Shit" Kat mumbled.

She had forgotten all about the fact she had ditched school to go follow Jacob to a completely different town and hadn't come home for dinner or let them know where she was. She knew this was gonna land her being grounded for at least a week.

"They're this close to phoning the police, Katherine" Dustin scolded.

"Katherine" Billy chuckled, having never heard her full name.

Both Dustin and Kat turned their attention to him, both with the same glare radiating onto him. They were definitely siblings.

"For your own sake loverboy, I think you better go home" Dustin quipped.

"I'll come in in five minutes" Kat stated eyeing Dustin to leave them both alone.

He quickly got the message and retreated back to the living room where their parents were still arguing over Kat's whereabouts.

Kat turned to Billy who wore an understanding look on his face despite his internal disappointment that for the second time tonight, he had resigned himself to the fact he was not getting lucky.

"I'm sorry I know I said we-"

"Don't worry about it" Billy smiled "Another time?"

"Another time" Kat agreed giving him a nod.

They went their separate ways, Billy climbing in his bedroom window and Kat walking through her front door greeted by a game of twenty questions. She felt like she had been interrogated for hours by the time she finally was allowed to retreat back to her bedroom and welcome some much needed slumber.

She got ready for bed and went to close her blinds, Billy was still awake and lying on his bed. He spotted her staring and was surprised to see a smile etched on her face that had now been cleaned of all make-up, the remnants of streak mascara now long gone.

She gave him a small wave, her version of a goodnight for the evening and he gave her a wink in return before she closed the blinds and dreamed about him all night long.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10 0 3
•strangerthings• Smiles fake and laughs dull She can never be the same It will just never end •strangerthings•
181K 4.9K 62
"Are you holding my hand?" "I'm scared as shit right now, so yeah, I'm holding your hand." Steve Harrington x fem!oc Summary inside All Rights Reserv...
26.3K 537 18
a collection of imagines about the loml, eddie "the freak" munson. requests are open!
31.1K 635 41
You and Billy are best friends, fighters, determined " Besides Harrington I think you and I both know she would win in a fight over me before you eve...