GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE

By ZaraEhsan1

SO GUYS this story is PETEWAY from the Pit Babe but I will like to tell you that it's my own imaginary story... More

first chapter ( πŸ”ž )
second chapter
third chapter
fourth chapter
fifth chapter
sixth chapter
seventh chapter
eighth chapter ( again )
ninth chapter
tenth chapter
11 chapter
17 chapter
12 chapter
18 chapter
13 chapter
14 chapter
15 chapter
16 chapter
19 chapter
20 chapter
26 chapter
21 chapt
22 chapter
24 chapter
25 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
28 chapter ( SPECIAL )
29 chapter
30 chapter
special chapter
special chapter ( Charlie babe )
special chapter ( kanteKim )
special chapter ( windean )

23 chapter

630 32 9
By ZaraEhsan1

Let's start 😚😘 .....................

Pete........................... Wait ..... You all can't go in right now ........

Babe......... And who are you to tell us this ......... Mr . Pete you invert on our company not on us ..... So better stay out of our personal matter .......

Pete........................... Pit babe it will be better if you stay in your limits if you don't want to see me in real .......... And i said you all .... All of you are not going in and most importantly no one is going to question him on anything ..

Babe........... Mr . Pete you d.......

Alan........... Babe relax .... Pete please we have to see way right now .....

Pete........................... Alan listen please don't tell him anything about ...... About baby please ......

Jeff.......... I also think that if p'way get to know this he will be all broken .....

Babe............ Jeff ... Alan we can't listen to him who is he to tell us to do this or do that ........ And you I am going to ask way who was that bastard who put him in this state ....

Pete.............................. Why you getting so impatient to meet his boyfriend ??

Babe............. Boyfriend ?? Boyfriend my foot ..... That bastard just use.......

Pete.............................. SHUT THE FUCK UP PIT BABE .....

Kante.......... RELAX EVERYONE .... It's hospital not your house ...... Charlie take babe out .....

Alan........... Yes Charlie go ....

Babe.............. I'm not going anywhere I'm going in to meet way .....

Charlie......... Babe enough now ... Don't make a sense not just you embarrassing yourself but way too ....
Come with me ..... ( Left from there )

Kante............... I think you all should rest too winner told me how you all was worried about way from morning .... Kim take them to hospital cafeteria ....

Kim............. Yes kante is right ... Alan come .... Come everyone .....

( And everyone left from there leaving kante nop and Pete )

Kante............ You have to pull yourself together too Mr Pete .... You can't meet way like this in this condition ....

Nop........... You know ??

Kante............... The way Pete was putting his heart out while ago in front of hospital was enough to understand all the situation ........

Pete............................ Thanks for handling them ......

Kante............... Way is a good person and his heart is so pure and willing for love which he never gets from anyone he love ..... Hope after losing his first child you going to take more care of him now ..... Don't let him to lose any thing or one now .......

Pete............................. I'm going to remember it .... Thanks once again .....

Saying this Pete went in to just to see way on bed ....... Pete went close to him and can't stop himself to cry thinking about his child ... His first child so he sit close to way and hold his hand while kissing on way's hand ..........

Pete.......................... I'm sorry way ..... I failed to protect our first baby .... I failed to protect you my love ... I'm sorry ..... I'm sorry ......

Unconscious Pete put way's hand on bed and move to way's stomach side ... He pull the cover little bit off to his stomach and pull his hospital shirt up to see his flat white belly .... He softly put his hand on way's belly like he don't want to hurt him ....

Pete.......................... I'm sorry baby your papa failed to protect you .... Are you going to forgive your papa ? Baby papa is so sorry for not been with your mama please  forgive papa ... Please baby ... Please forgive papa .....

Without looking here and there Pete start crying loudly while softly holding way's belly ...... Because of Pete crying way feel wetting on his belly so he slowly move making Pete to know he's up so somehow Pete control himself and cover way's belly again and hold way's hand again .....

Pete.......................... Way baby you up .. you okay ?? Should i call doctor ?? Wait let me call him ......

Pete was about to go to call doctor but he feel hold on hand so he stop and look at way who was looking at him having a small smile on his face .......

Pete........................... Way ....

Way........................... I was knowing that you will come to save me .....

Pete........................... I'm sorry I was late to come there ..... I'm sorry that I failed to protect you .... I'm sorry way I'm really sorry ......

Way............................ Why you saying sorry ........ It was me who went to garage all alone .... Please don't say sorry .... And I was not knowing that this is going to happen ... Don't know who was they and what they want from me ?

Pete.............................. Don't worry way they soon going to tell what they want and for who they want .......

Way............................... But how ??

Pete............................... ( A lie ) They are in jail so officers will ask them ...

Way................................ Good ..... Pete did you tell everyone about me ?

Pete................................ They get to know from Kim who was here .... And they are in hospital cafeteria right now they all was worried about you so much .....

Way................................ Okay .. we are like a family so that's why they get worried about me like this ......

Pete................................ I know ........ Way can we tell them that I'm your boyfriend ?

Way................................. No ahhhh .... AHH .... ( Way try to get up but feel pain in his stomach )

Pete.................................. Way .... Don't move ...... Relax I'm not going to tell them .... Relax ....

Pete make way to lay down again and was putting the pillow under his head ( like we put for our love one ) but on the some time babe open the door and get in just to see Pete too close to way's face seeing this babe went to Pete and push him hardly making him and way shock .......

Way........................... Babe ....

Babe........... You bastard what you think about yourself ?  What you think you was about to do ?

Way............................. Babe stop it ... If you don't know that don't behave like this too ......

Babe............ Way you don't know what he was about to do .......

Pete.............................. You really like to mess with me ........

Babe............ think that I don't like you .

Saying this babe push Pete again so Pete also get angry now so he also push him and even hit him and so babe too hit him ..... Way was trying to stop them that's when way try to move and feel a sharp pain in his stomach on which he scream little loudly taking Pete and babe's attitude ......

Way.......................... Ahhhhhhh ... AHH

Pete.......................... Way ....

Babe........ Leave him .....

And was about to push him again but door get open and other also come in seeing way's condition dean and Kim went to call doctor .......

Alan............ What you both think you are doing ??

Charlie........... Shit ... Blood .....

Charlie suddenly said taking others attitude and they saw little bit blood on cover.......

Pete.......................... Way ....

Way.......................... Why it's hurting so much .......

Doctor......... What happen here ?? Please leave the patient alone ..... Nurse take all of them out now ....

Hearing doctor everyone went out while Pete was still holding way's hand .......

Nurse........ Sir you too leave .....

Pete.......................... Please let me stay ...

Nurse........ No you can't stay .... We have to treat him .....

Way......................... No please ........ Please let him ..... Pete .....

Doctor......... Okay .........

Pete........................ Everything will be fine ......

While Pete was holding way's hand tightly and saying comfortable things to him making him relax while doctor check way and treat him in last doctor give him a sleeping injection so way can rest ..........

Doctor......... Mr Pete .... So you are his boyfriend ?? Right .....

Pete........................... Yes ... I am but please don't tell others ....

Doctor......... Look Mr Pete I don't want to get involved in your personal matter but you know na that he just lost his child .... So please he really need a proper rest ......

Pete......................... It's not going to happen again doctor ..... And doctor I gave a request to you ....

Doctor.......... Yes ....

Pete.......................... Please don't tell way about his ........ His miscarriage .... He's so sensitive he will be our of control please doctor .....

Doctor......... Okay Mr Pete ..... Take care of him ......

Outside ........

Babe......... Why didn't he come out ? What he think of himself ?

Charlie......... Babe now that's it .... Why you behaving like way is your boyfriend and someone is trying to take him away from you ......

Babe.......... Charlie he's my best friend ...

Charlie........... Than behind like a best friend not like a boyfriend ....... And what you think before hitting Mr Pete

Alan.......... He's right babe .... Pete really helped us so much so please behave yourself ......

Babe............ What you both mean by I should behave .... He was about to kiss way while way is in this condition ... He was about to take advantage of way ........

Pete........................... Did you think me as cheap as you are ???

* Guys thank you so much for your support.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 69.2K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 33.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
163K 6.2K 19
[IDOL! XIAO x PIANIST! READER] After such a long time of loving 4NEMO, Y/n gets to meet her idols after one of their concerts. But of course, somethi...