special chapter

Let's start 😘😘 ......................

In a beautiful backyard garden a boy with big belly sitting in the middle of garden on chair eating a big bowl of mix fruits with chocolate peacefully while enjoying the little cold and little warm weather that's when someone come from his behind and suddenly kiss his forehead taking the boy to look at him seeing his man standing there boy smile Wilding showing his hands up like asking his man to hug him and without wasting time his man take him in a soft hug not to hurt his big belly .........

Man........... Why you sitting outside my love ?

Boy............. Just want to sit in garden hubby ... But you come early today ?

Man........... Well i was missing my wifey and my baby so i come ...

Boy............. We miss you hubby ...
( Man kiss his wifey and than on his wifey bug belly like he kiss his baby )

Man............. Want to go in or want to sit here more ?

Boy............... Want to sit ....

Man............. Okay .....
( Pull second chair close and sit with his wifey )
Way baby Alan was saying that if we celebrate both baby's babyshower together .. what you say ?

Way............. Umm it is good we all can be together .. i'm missing them so much ....

Pete............. Way baby we meet all of them last week .....

Way.............. So what ? Can't i miss my friends now ? Do I have to ask you before missing them ? Do you wan......
( But before way would complain again Pete pull him in kiss and not leaving him while way is not getting clam ... Actually way is having crazy pregnancy moodswinging like suddenly  he get angry and start questions  which he himself don't know what is the mean of his questions and when Pete can't control it way even start throwing things too he get this habit from the time he get in his fifth month of pregnancy and poor Pete always  try his best without getting angry even for once ... Soon way get clam so Pete leave his lips and touch his cheek softly )

Pete.............. I'm sorry love ... Please forgive your stupid husband ....

Way.............. It's okay but why you saying sorry ?

Pete............... For nothing leave can't i say sorry to my gorgeous wifey ?

Way............... What gorgeous ? I'm fat now ....

Pete............... Who said this ? Trust me baby you look so beautiful that it's make to think that I should keep you fill with my babys in you all the time ..

Way............... Peteeeee .... Hahah haha .
Love Pete ...

Pete............... Love you so much way ....
( Said and again kiss way making him blush )

Way............... So when is p'alan is planning for babyshower ?

Pete............... I said first i will ask you than we can decide where and how to plan babyshower .....

Way............... Okay than tomorrow we all can meet and plan it what say ?

Pete............... Good idea .. you're a genius baby .... Let's me call Alan ....
( Pete call and after three rings Alan pick it up )

In phone .........

Alan......... Hello Pete what happen you call this time ? Is way okay ?

Pete.............. Yes yes way is all okay .. actually I call you to tell that tomorrow is Saturday so what if we all meet and plan about babyshower ..