Healing

By LeylaGray1

After finding out that her dad died, Y|n is developing separation anxiety. Jamie tries to do his job and take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

19 1 1
By LeylaGray1

Jamie's P.O.V:

The next days were odd for me and Y|n. She allowed me to touch her, to kiss her but never talked to me. It looked like she was trying to figure something out but I didn't know what.

At lunch, she was sitting with her friends while I was sitting with our friends group. Saskia asked me:

-She knows?

I shook my head.

-I don't know how to tell her.

She nodded and said:

-I can come with you when you tell her if you want...

-Of course. But first I need to talk to her.

-Sure! Take your time. Just let me know when you want to do it.

I nodded and we finished our lunch, heading to our next period.

I saw Y|n getting out of the classroom and, knowing her schedule, that was her last period for the day.

I walked over to her, taking her hand and leading her to our room. We sat on the bed and I said:

-I know what you're probably wondering. And, to answer your question: yes. I was with someone else before. A few years ago. We weren't of legal age when we did it the first time but we both wanted it, so...It just happened.

She took in my words and nodded.

-Tonight, I want you to meet her.

She looked at me.

-She will answer the rest of your questions.

I kissed her forehead and got out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 3.2K 44
Ellie found traveling with Joel to be both rewarding and simultaneously frustrating. It was like talking to a cold, emotionless brick wall sometimes...
27.1K 479 36
When Ellie Ricciardo returns to Amemile Valley life isn't exactly how she left it... Old friends and old feelings, are they ever a good mix?
26.1K 1.2K 51
After Joel's murder, Ellie lost something far greater than just the man who raised her: a chance to make up. Tormented by that fact she leaves Dina a...
6.9K 153 20
ᖭི༏ᖫྀ lost & found ᖭི༏ᖫྀ "She's so happy, she makes me throw up all my sadness." 𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼 Joel Miller lived in comp...