The Tsundere Type!

By theyluvsavii

"𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... More

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
A Surprise Visit!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

Team Bonding!

950 44 10
By theyluvsavii

"Is it because you're..."

Saiki's breath hitched.

"Insanely lucky?"

...What? Kyoya stepped back and put a hand on his hip, the other one going on his chin as he spoke quietly.

"To never get ill, to be undefeated in rock-paper-scissors..." He crossed his arms and leaned in. "Beautiful looks, and you're incredibly smart too. You have always been surrounded by people and you have that natural charm that allures people. Not to mention the sudden jump from average grades to acing each class shocked everyone. I was quite impressed myself."

"A-Ah." Saiki suddenly remembered how to breathe. The pink haired boy searched through the stark gray eyes. I was feeling scared, but not so much now. He felt a sense of security when he saw the familiar kind look return in his friend's eyes. His touch, his voice, his scent, Saiki felt somewhere deep inside that he could trust it. "...You're too close." Kyoya simply put a hand on Saiki's wet hair and ran his fingers through it. The pink haired boy felt his heart beat calming down and he closed his eyes, allowing himself to relax.

"Like a cat..." The dark haired man chuckled. Saiki furrowed his brows and turned his head. "You're blushing."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not." Kyoya chuckled when Saiki grabbed his hand and pulled it off his head.

"You leaned in though,"

"I didn't..." He glared, slightly grateful for the cold water dripping down his face and neck that made his face cooler. Saiki watched as Kyoya's face went neutral.

"Whatever it is, Kusuo... whether it's incredible luck or powers," It took everything in Saiki to not tense as Kyoya spoke carefully. "I'll wait for the day when you tell me yourself."

"..." The pink haired boy nodded. So, he does suspect powers after all. He heard a lighthearted laugh.

"As I thought, you always pique my interest."

"I'm really not that interesting."

"Do I need to go on?"

"No." Saiki closed his eyes. But... somehow, I'm glad.

"Had enough?"

"Mm." He opened them again.

"Let's get you changed then." Kyoya opened a closet door and pulled out a white dress shirt and held it out for Saiki.

"Should I hit you?" The psychic frowned, eying the shirt before grabbing it.

"I'd like to see you try." Kyoya smirked.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Who knows." The dark haired man pulled out a small towel from the closet. Saiki rolled his eyes and began stripping his shirt. Seriously, learn to accommodate people of smaller sizes. You might be thinking, 'but Saiki, why don't you just change your height and size? You have the ability to do so!' Well, dear reader. I don't want to. I find people who stay true to themselves to be the best people, so naturally, I myself wouldn't want to change anything. He slid his arms through the sleeves, looking up to see Kyoya staring. Saiki deadpanned.

"You're a creep."

"Am I?" He smiled and rubbed the psychic's head with the towel. Pervert might be a better word.

"Let's go, I still have dessert to finish." He walked to the door and unlocked it.

"You're going like that?" Kyoya raised an eyebrow, gesturing to his unbuttoned shirt.

"Obviously I'll button it on the way. With a house this big, it will be no problem." Saiki rolled his eyes again and walked out the room. The dark haired man smirked to himself, completely amused before catching up with the psychic. It was a silent yet comfortable walk. Saiki closed his shirt just before they reached the dining room.

"Ku-chan! Kyo-chan! You're back!" Honey smiled, scraping the last of his cake into his mouth before jumping over to the two. Kyoya stayed there when Honey jumped on him but Saiki kept walking.

"You guys took long, were you making out or something?" The twins shrieked when they were knocked on their asses when Saiki kicked the legs of their chairs in one clean swipe. The psychic looked down at the two boys.

"Keep talking, after all I'm sure you would love to get your heads smashed in."

"Ku-chan, here you go!" Saiki turned and saw a dessert platter. He blushed and happily accepted it. Honey, if I ever reveal my powers, I will grant you any wish.

"I'm bored." Kaoru sighed.

"I'm full! How about you, Takashi?" Honey questioned.

"Mm."

"Well, off to bed, everyone!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Saiki followed everyone to a large room with another couch. Another living room? Couldn't we all just get our own room? The psychic had to repress a flinch when Tamaki suddenly turned to him.

"If we all had our own room, it wouldn't be a sleepover now would it?!" The blonde dramatically explained. I thought I told you to stop reading my thoughts. Well, I guess not directly, but still. Saiki sat down with his dessert platter and began to feast. He ignored every thought about him being cute and instead focused on the savory taste of expensive five star desserts. Saiki swallowed his last bite with a noise of satisfaction. I might just be incredibly lucky... With a soft smile, he turned to Mori who was sitting next to him.

"Takashi, where's the bathroom?" The tall man waited a second before standing up. Saiki placed the plate on the table in front of him and followed behind Mori and they walked away from everyone else. They arrived and Mori flicked on the light.

"Extra toothbrushes are in the cabinet." He stated, pointing to the cabinet under the sink. Even the bathrooms are huge. Saiki nodded and thanked his friend. The dark haired male nodded and went on his way. The psychic did his normal night routine. He quickly finished up in the bathroom and made his way back to the living room. Ignoring the hosts, he sat on the comfortable couch and closed his eyes. I'm going to sleep. Saiki pulled his knees to his chest. Goodnight...

~~~

I was only asleep for ten minutes... So what are these idiots doing? Saiki slowly lifted his head to see the hosts in a pillow fight. The twins were jumping Tamaki. Kyoya was sneaking behind ready to smack them. Mori was playing tug of war with Haruhi and Honey. He still won, of course. Good grief. Oh? Saiki noticed he was wrapped in a blanket. It's soft. I guess I'll try to tune them out- And of course a pillow hits me.

"S-Sorry Saiki! I was aiming for the devils!" Tamaki cried. The psychic brought his legs down. Seemingly every move he did made the trio flinch.

"You should play with us, Saiki!" The twins exclaimed. Oh, sure sure. He grabbed the pillow and raised it before throwing it. It knocked down Kaoru, Hikaru, and then sent Tamaki flying backwards. I didn't mean to use that much strength. Hah. He closed his eyes once more, hoping to rest without any interruption.

"...chan... Ku-chan...!" What...? "Wake up... Ku-chan!" Saiki blinked his eyes open. He saw Honey hovering over him. Honey...? What time is it...

"Ku-chan! It's three AM! Want to eat the rest of the desserts with me?" The pink haired boy stared blankly.

"At three AM?" Honey smiled and nodded cheerfully. Saiki sat up. Obviously... I'm going with you. He stood up and quietly made his way over to the kitchen with Honey. The blonde boy opened the fridge and began to set out the desserts on the large granite counters. The two boys shared a smirk before holding up their forks.

"Ready?"

"Of course." The two kept quiet as they dug straight into their sweets. Saiki took a bit more time in finishing the coffee jelly, wanting to relish in the delicious taste. But after that, he moved on to the coffee jelly cake. And then the shortcake. And then... Saiki didn't seem to realize how tired he was. Eventually...

******

Saiki woke up with the sun in his face. So bright... He groaned when he sat up. Thoughts flooded his head as usual, but there was only a few since they were in a large estate. I'm thirsty. Where am I?

"Oh, you're up?" Saiki turned his head to Hikaru and nodded. "We brought you to this room after we found you passed out in the kitchen with Honey. By the way, you're so cute when you're sleeping. I hope you know!" The orange haired boy winked, waving his phone in the air. Damn it. "You little devils, eating all the desserts when everyone is asleep." Saiki swung his legs over the bed and stood up. Hikaru shoved the phone under his leg and braced himself for a hit. However, the pink haired boy walked past him and opened the door.

"Boo..." The orange haired boy jumped up and followed behind the psychic. "What if I sent these to your friends?"

"Don't you dare. Wait, when did you get their numbers?" Saiki glared.

"Whenever we met!" He grinned.

"Where's the bathroom in this place... anyways..." The pink haired boy gasped and slowed to a stop. What is this...? I feel... faint...? Saiki huffed and fell to his knees. He could hear Hikaru's voice was echoing in his head.

"-aiki? Saiki? Kusuo?!"

Shut up... my head is killing me. A wave of images of Hikaru laying on the ground covered in blood flashed through the psychic's head. P-Premonition! I have to stay close with him... Saiki exhaled when the headache and ringing in his ears faded.

"Saiki! Are you okay?!" The orange haired boy held his cheeks.

"I'm fine... I probably stood up too quick." He dismissed as he pulled Hikaru's hands off his face. Hikaru pulled him to his feet and guided him to the bathroom.

"I'll get you water." He paused. 'That didn't look good.' "...Will you be okay alone?" Saiki nodded, receiving a worried look from the orange haired boy. He let out a sigh when Hikaru stepped out the bathroom. That precognition... It didn't look good. Not sure why it hit me harder than usual, but I'll definitely have to watch over Hikaru today. It looked like it was outside somewhere. Are we going out somewhere today? Saiki washed his face and brushed his teeth. He was in the middle of towel drying his face when Hikaru returned with a cup of water. "Hikaru, are we going out?"

"H-Huh? Wait... Oh wow, Saiki. You're bold." Hikaru nervously laughed before smirking. "Why, you want to?" Saiki rolled his eyes at his idiocy.

"No, stupid. I meant are we going somewhere today." He deadpanned, deciding it'd be better to smack him another day. Maybe tomorrow if he was lucky.

"Oh, yeah! We're going to the paintball arena later! Kaoru saw it on tv and said it was super fun!" Saiki tilted his head. Paintball arena? So that's where he will get injured like that. I guess I'll have to protect Hikaru.

~~~

Good grief, we're here. The hosts strapped on their gear and face masks. They wore army patterned tops and pants.

"Check it out! The handsome boys of the host club playing silly games in special attire!" Tamaki smiled graciously and sparkled. Oh god, he has no idea what he's in for. Saiki picked up two handguns and turned to Hikaru.

"Okay everyone, we're splitting up into pairs." Kyoya stated as he slid on his headgear.

"Kaoru, let's-!"

"No, be partners with me." Saiki tugged on Hikaru's sleeve.

"Oh, being clingy now, huh?" He laughed when all he received was a glare. Everyone quickly paired up. Honey with Kaoru, Mori with Tamaki, and the final pair was Haruhi and Kyoya. Now, the game was on.

~~~

Saiki scoped out the area. He already knew where and how far everyone was. The best way to prevent any injury is by taking everyone else out. So I'll start with you, Haruhi. He took Hikaru's rifle (despite his protest) and aimed at her. Does she realize she's wide open? 'I want to go home...' Oh, makes sense. I'll make it easy for you then-

"I wish I could take a picture..." Hikaru sighed, catching Saiki's attention.

"Of what?"

"Of how cute you look in that outfit, of course."

"Shut up." Saiki turned back to his gun.

"And with your gun pointed and-" A shot rang through the field. "I'll shut up now..."

Haruhi, out. Saiki's eyes widened. Behind! He picked up his handgun and snuck behind a stack of tires. 'I'm gonna get you, Hikaru!' Honey crawled behind tires and was met face first with a gun.

"Surrender."

"Ahhhh, Ku-chan this game is scary!" Saiki comforted the blonde boy with head pats. You're gonna alert everyone... See, now Kyoya is coming.

"It was because the stupid twins wanted to settle their rivalry with Tamaki. Not sure what that has to do with us but..." The psychic suddenly aimed toward a wall. I have to protect Hikaru. The blonde boy blinked in confusion, wiping his tears away. 'Shit, he knows.'

"Who's there...?" Honey questioned. Saiki noted how Kyoya carefully retreated.

"Honey, you're out. Go."

"...Okay, I hope there's some cake in the building!" Why would there be cake? Saiki heard shots and sprinted to Hikaru. He sighed in relief when he saw it was his partner shooting. The psychic crouched down next to him.

"We should move. They know we're here." Hikaru nodded and allowed the psychic to lead. 'He's really good at this... Could it be he wanted to show off? How cute, Saiki!' The two crouched behind a small wall and the pink haired boy resisted an eye roll. "Stay here." Saiki jumped over the wall and hid behind another before aiming his gun. You... He stood up.

"And... HIT!!!" Tamaki fired, hitting Saiki straight in the face. The force sent the pink haired boy tumbling behind the cover. "S-Saiki?!" The blonde rushed over. He peeked over the small wall, only to see that Saiki wasn't there. "Ah!" He heard a shot and paint splattered on his back.

"Got you." Saiki smirked.

"What? How come you're not out?!" Tamaki cried. Saiki pointed to the floor, where the paint bullet laid.

"It bounced off."

"No fair..." Not my problem- Saiki ducked just in time before a bullet flew in his direction. He turned and fired shots across the field. Good grief, Takashi. Give me a second. He loaded his guns and continued firing. Eventually, he hit his target. You're out, Mori.

The game continued on for another ten minutes or so. Hikaru had managed to get Kyoya out, and Saiki got Mori out. Now it was just Saiki and the twins. During the ten minutes, the two separated. Just in case, I need to get closer to Hikaru. He snuck around the battle ground to get closer to his partner. He heard Kaoru's thoughts on his twins location. But Saiki also knew that Kaoru had his guard up, watching closely for the psychic. Shit, do I get closer? But that might put Hikaru in danger. A gun was aimed in Saiki's direction.

"Saiki!" The psychic dove towards a barrier, just out of reach of the bullet. That was close. WAIT! Saiki looked up from the floor. Of course...

Kaoru! Kaoru shot his own brother!

Saiki got up from the ground and darted towards the orange haired boy who laid on the floor. The scene from his earlier precognition came to view. He saw Hikaru's bloodied jacket and face. The pink haired boy crouched next to Hikaru, holding his head on his lap. Hey, wake up. You're still alive. The psychic didn't care that he was shot in the arm.

"You're out Saiki." Saiki's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. You really care about that right now?

"...Hikaru, it didn't hit that bad, did it?" 'Hehe, he totally cares.'

Huh?

Hikaru opened his eyes and wiped the red mess from his face.

"...So, explain? Before I kill someone." Saiki scowled when he was pulled to his feet by Kaoru.

"Well, we added some red dye into the bullets!" Hikaru grinned when he stood up. "Ow! Ow... Ow... Ow..." He pleaded for Saiki to release the death grip on his cheek. I'll gladly make you bleed.

"Everyone planned it when you were asleep." Oh right.

Planned?

Planned...

Planned it... Those two idiots. It was totally just your idea that you two somehow telepathically agreed on.

"Aww, you were worried! Weren't you? You sweet little thing!" Kaoru snuggled Saiki.

"Now I wish it was real."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.8K 39
Keiko Mochizuki is oblivious to see how lucky she really is. ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Seasons 1-3 ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Saiki x OC (Slowburn) ˖◛⁺⑅♡ The disastrous life of Saiki K belo...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
119K 2.8K 23
Blonde hair and blue eyes. The symbol of elegance. The Suou family is very proud about the beauty of the family. But does anyone remember Suki? The g...
56 0 20
With two best friends and half a host club in love with her, Haruhi begins the rest of the school year before mori and honey's graduation. The club h...