Wings Of Fire: Glory x Deathb...

By Katisawriter12

This shows the life of Deathbringer, Glory, their friends, and all of their dragonets. This contains drama, r... More

The Picnic
The Proposal Part 1
The Proposal Part 2
The Wedding
The Egg
The Dragonet(s??)
Message from the Narrorator
Learning and Growing
The Talk
Boys are weird. PERIOD.
Animuses and Dragonets don't work well with eachother.
Welcome, Hyacinth
Coconuts and Besties
Sunny and Starflight's Wedding : Part 1
Message from the author
Sunny and Starflight's Wedding : Part 2
Our Egg
(ʘᴗʘ✿)
Magenta
Jade Mountain Academy
Queenly (and not queenly) Things
Meeting
Dove
Seashell vs. Jade Part 1
Seashell vs. Jade Part 2
Comfort
Shaken
Venus and Mossstone
Why did you leave, PoiPoi?
Make Room For Refugees
Fight? Fight! FIGHT! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Betrayal ~ Two Days Before The Flood
Dance of the Year
Such A Bloodbath
"Tsu, the queen is dead."
Thunderstorm
Travel
Tourmaline And Their Parents
First Date Part 1
First Date Part 2
Apologize You Lummox
Moving Back
Got 'em
Revenge For Queen Coral Part 1
Dayum, she fine~
Revenge for Queen Coral Part 2
Revenge for Queen Coral Part 3
Its Over. It's The End.
School's Over. YIPPPEEEE
Vacation at the Beach
The Egg' Yours
The Princess's Allergic To Fish.
The Cat's Out Of The Bag
Where Are They?
The "Talk"
Sun Time
Birthday Party!
Apologies Accepted
Technology
Suicide
spilling them teas.
A Royal Hatching Day
School Starts Already?! Part 2
School Starts Already?! Part 3
"Shut up, you nerd!"
Butterflies
Oh SHEET!
🌑🌕
legit jumpscare
Fieldtrip!
Oh, thats what you think?
Ready? Set. . . Fieldtrip! (p1 cus its unfinished)
Upset in CTA

School Starts Already?! Part 1

42 2 9
By Katisawriter12

Clay was excited to be principal again. Peril was excited to get a job in the Skywing Factory off the coast. Cloud was excited to see Tourmaline and Hyacinth. Squelch was excited to make some new friends.

Tsunami was excited to boss around more kids. Riptide was excited to going back to be a Talon of Peace. Seashell was excited to see Mango and watch her egg hatch in a couple of months. Gill was excited to bomb that stupid Skywing that kept stealing his answers last year. Reed was excited of leaving the school in a year.

Star flight was excited to work at the library again, but was not excited for some stupid dragonets to rip the pages of the scrolls. Sunny was excited to teach again and enroll new teachers. Mossstone was excited to be at the prey center and learn about science, with he was great at. Venus was excited about seeing that cute Seawing that kept trying to get her attention; she had a small crush on him. Venus's pet mouse, Squeeker, had no feelings at all and thought she was probably gonna get eaten. Squeeker was the emergency food supplier of she was starving in class and missed breakfast.

Glory could never be so excited to have her daughter away from home. ALL her kids. Deathbringer was excited to go on more assassin meeting and missions and then retire when his granddaughter hatched. Kolluth was excited to see Seashell again, and Poisonwing was excited for Magenta to finally join him this year, and Hyacinth was excited to go to school, see Magenta and Cloud, and (maybe possibly) get a new boyfriend this year.

But nothing really works out how the want it, right? Right?

-

Hyacinth, Kolluth, and Poisonwing were all waken up at the same time by their Mother's bellowing call.
"GET UP RIGHT NOW AND START PACKING," she screamed, but they could hear her as if she was talking to them in their rooms. "SCHOOL STARTS IN A WEEK."
"It's a week, so why do we have to go now? It doesn't even take that long," Hyacinth muttered and then rolled over in her bed. Something squeeked and she rolled back over with a groan.

Dove stood there, frowning at her.
"What?" Hyacinth asked, her eyes closing again.
"I woke up two hours ago, swept the whole hut, washed the dishes, and packed your stuff," the human said. "And you can't even wake up in the morning?"
Hyacinth groaned and flopped her head back on her pillow.
"Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me stay in bed," Hyacinth whispered. "I'll paint your nails for the wedding?"

Dove smiled and nodded. "Sure." Suddenly, they both heard a yell from the twin's room.

-

Kolluth woke up with a screaming groan, tossing and turning in his hammock until he tumbled off the edge and landed with an "OOF" on the floor. He spread his wings and looked up at the ceiling, sighing.
"You alright?" Asked Poisonwing, who had his wings covering his head but his shoulders were shaking like a leaf. "Y-you alrighty?"
"OH MY GOSH," he growled, getting up and stretching. "I can't believe school is starting AGAIN."

With fury, his scales turned red and orange and we flipped open drawers against the wall and threw stuff on the floor. He picked up a long cloak and fingerless gloves and out them in a little vine bag Hyacinth weaved them both. Poisonwing got out of his bed and went to his drawers, putting them in the bag without cluttering the floor.

"Ready?" Poisonwing asked, and Kolluth reluctantly nodded. They peaked in Hyacinth's room and rolled their eyes.

She had two bags packed with crowns, gloves, cloaks, dresses, and some warn for crocheting. Her pet, Dove, was putting up the rest of her stuff into the bags. Hyacinth was either still asleep on her bed or too tired to get up. Her scales were clearly violent and lavender, looking vibrant against the multiple shades of greens in her room.

"Hyacinth," Poisonwing loud-whispered. "WAKE UP."
She rolled over and turned orange and yellow. "I AM awake you lummox." She got out of a bed with growling muttering and slapped her tail on the bed. "I don't want to go to school."
"Really?" Kolluth asked, sceptical. "Last year you couldn't wait to go to school."
"You'll meet so many new friends!" Poisonwing smiled. "Plus my girlfriend is coming and you could get to know her."
"I know her," she grumbled. She went over to her bags and pulled out a rose gold and bracelet. She turned her scales navy blue with a splash of dark torquise with complimented her outfit. "I'm ready."

-

Magenta had never been so scared. The only time she left the rainforest was when it flooded, and that was only two months. This time, it was a whole year. How would Father react to this? Would he be mad and wonder if she just ran away if she took all her stuff and sneaked out at midnight?

"Magenta!" Roared a voice in the kitchen, and she stopped packing and turned herself green. She walked out of her room and found her father sitting in front of the front door reading a letter. "What's this? What is Jade Mountain Academy?"

"It's the top school in Pyrrhia," she explained. "Queen Glory picks out two rainwing names and two Nightwing names to go there and I was picked." Something in Father's expression changed and he frowned.

"It says you'll be gone for a year," he said. "Is that true?" She nodded. "Well, I guess that's okay so I can meet more women. Our heat time is coming up, but don't think that since you're away that you can do whatever you want." She beamed.
"Thank you, Father!" She bounded back into her room and finished packing in two minutes.

-

Seashell needed to make sure that she had everything, including her egg. Her egg had gotten a bit bigger in the past two months and it was at least the size of two of her talons stacked on top of each other. It was just the slightest torquise with pink and black freckles all over it. In one bag, she held supplies for her baby, and the other her own things. Her brothers had already finished packing and so were Mother.

"We gotta go now!" Mother said, coming into her room without a knock. "I have to make sure I remembeeed all the kids who were enrolled and create a new cave. What should the new winglet be named?"
"Nickel?" Seashell suggested. "I dunno." She packed some beads and jewelry into a small clear bag and dropped it in the bigger bag. "I'll be out in a sec."
"Alright, but if you aren't out here in ten minutes, we're leaving without you and you're going to need to catch up."
"Okay okay!" She said and then beckoned for her mom to get out of her room. She draped a the egg carrier over her head and let it bounce on her chest. She draped another bag on her neck and went out of her room, smiling.

-

Cloud was so chill.
Key word there: WAS.

She was glad she "accidentally" forgot all of her stuff in what she thought was a good hiding place until when they got to the school. When they got there, she immediately went to her parents office which still smelled smoky. There were dried white blotches all over the place as if someone spilled paint everywhere. Even they bed had it too- She shoved away that thought.

Anyway, she looked under the desk to get her stuff that she'd hidden when it wasn't there. She looked all over the place, the white stained bed, the floor, the desk drawers, the cloak rack, but it wasn't there. She was starting to wonder if what she was doing was smart, and she wasn't very confident about it.

"Cloud!" Her Father called. "What are you doing in my office?"
"Looking for my stuff," she shrugged. "It isn't here."
"No duh," he snorted. "Your mother had it."
"Oh-"
"I found your bag!" Mother smiled, handing it to her daughter. Cloud grabbed it and searched through it, seeing that everything was there.

She looked back up and smiled at Peril's blue eyes. She looked at her wings and smiled at the golden veins weaving it's way through. Then, she looked at her own wings which had brown and gold veins running through and her Skywing shape.
"Thanks," she said, and then went off to do her yearly job before they open up the school.

She made sure that all the caves were livable for a year and that the Prey Center had enough disposable bind outside so dragonets won't throw their garbage somewhere else. She and Squelch made sure that the teachers who were coming in knew where they were going. They also made sure that the "Welcome Back and Welcome to Jade Mountain Academy!" was outside and was visual to everyone.

-

"We have to go! Starflight STOP PACKING FOR MOONS SAKE AND LET'S GO."
"I'M DONE, SUNNY!"

Venus could hear her parents arguing affectionately at each other from her room, although what she really wanted was peace and quiet. She was told to pack even though she didn't want to. Her mother had said she was going to school, but HELL NAH went a voice in her head and she threw a whole tantrum about it. And then she was put in time out for a whole thirty minutes and then when she came out, her big brother Mossstone made fun of her.

Now, she was starting to ask herself whether she should bring her pink sheets or her white ones.
"I might pee the bed if I do white and then it stains," she thought. "But if I do pink than it'll just be orange and orange and pink looks pretty together. Pink is better. Now my necklaces."

While Venus was working on her stuff, Mossstone was busy throwing all of his toys and camel skin hats from Grandma Thorn into his bag because Mommy promised him food. He was now twice the size of his little sister and he had gotten a little overweight. It was until they visited a traveling Mudwing doctor that Mommy and Daddy were limiting the amount of food he was eating at dinner and he didn't like it. But daddy said something about there being a prey center at school, so he was happy about that.

-

"Maybe school wouldn't be so bad," all the dragons thought to themselves.

But little did they know, it would be much, much worse than that.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm so sorry that this is late. I've been so busy this whole week that I didn't even remember that I had wattpad to think about and it was only 12 am that I woke up and realized I have even MORE things I have to do. Hopefully, you should get part 2 tomorrow on Saturday and if it isn't, y'all can scream at me all you want.

There is a high chance I'm not gonna reply to any of them.

💅✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.6K 17
A compilation of one shots
7.7K 404 39
Take a look into the stories of three very different cats, as each of them must face their own struggles and rise from the darkness that surrounds th...
6.2K 331 33
We grow old, but our spirits never do. 617 in short story 10/6/17 907 in short story 11/29/17 903 in short story 12/10/17
782K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.