My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

Par rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... Plus

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.

30. Before Hosu City

85 5 9
Par rinji17onfire

It was already the next day Rinji was still in recovery in the hospital. No signs of waking up yet, but all the test results that they did looked good so far. His mother stayed the night in his room, sleeping on the couch on the other side of the room. A few others had stopped on by, making sure that she was OK and that she was eating.

Then she heard a knock at the door. She quickly turned around to see who it was, and it was All might in his smaller form.. he had a serious look to him, and he glanced over to see Rinji still laying there... " I brought you some coffee just the way you like it.." he said, as he lift it up her cup of coffee to hand it to her..

"Thank you.." she said, as she grabbed it with both of her hands, and slowly started to drink it....

"Yeah, this is much better than the cups I would get in America..." she said, with a smile.

"Is there any other news?" All might asked as he stood at the foot of his bed looking at him..

"The doctors told me that it seems that he has a normal brain function... and when he wakes up, he might deal with a lot of pressure around his chest because of the massive wound.. especially after they had to fill it up faster to make sure that he was stable... he will also be on some breathing treatment for a little bit because of the damage he got with one of his lungs..."

"I see..."

A moment of silence feel the room... but Rekka broke the silence..

"Was you able to talk to Nighteye yesterday?"

"No... we haven't talked in years and I still think he need some space..."

"Don't you mean you still need some space? Because if I remember correctly you left him, and then he had to make his own hero agency..."

"It's just complicated.."

"Its easier pushing people away..."

All might just looked at her...

"I know you told us to leave the country after my husband died... but even when you put a stop to that man, you never told us to come back... you told us it was still not safe and luckily Rinji was still able to spend time with his family, but it was long distance.. did you know Nighteye stayed in contact with him? Which I think that helped him in the long run... but you know this boy adores you... he was even able to design his fighting style to make it seem like he had a similar quirk to yours... just saw when people realize he was your nephew he would not disappoint them if he ever told them what he can actually do..."

All might looked defeated...

"I never told him to do that..."

"You did not have to... you should know good and well, that because you're the number one hero, and everybody looks up to you, you still create a giant shadow... he loves you, and you're the only thing left that he has to remind him of his father..."

"I understand what you're saying... instead of sending both of you off I should've let you stay and be a better uncle to him... besides, he's the only thing that I have left of Kenji...

"M.. mom....?"

Both of them slightly jumped !! Rekka quickly turned around to see that person's eyes were slightly opened..

"Oh Honey!!! Your finally awake you scared the shit out of me!!" She said as she tried to hold back her tears and she quickly got up to hug him, making sure she did not hurt him in the process...

"Hey!! He's awake in here!!" All might quickly said, as he reach the door to try to get a nurse or a doctor.

Rinji just like they're feeling exhausted and like his body weight a ton... his doctor, Dr. Toriyama made his way into the room behind All might.

"Hello Rinji you gave us all quite a scare... I'm your doctor, Dr. Toriyama."

"Hello..."

"If it's OK can I check on a few things since you're awake now?"

"Yeah.."

Rekka quickly got up to make sure she was not in the way and also pulled out her phone to get on the group chat telling everyone that he's awake.

Dr. Toriyama went and started, checking his heartbeat, and if he had good reactions to the light. " OK are you in any pain whatsoever?" he asked him as he was finishing up Checking him out...

Rinji took a moment... "Yeah well... honestly, it feels like my body is extremely heavy and I am feeling a lot of pressure around my chest, but that could just be the bandages... he said, as he slightly looked down..."

"Do you remember what happened? The reason why you're in here??" The doctor asked..

Rinji thought for a moment again... and suddenly everything started flashing through his mind again, making him go into a cold sweat... Rekka quickly, placed her hand over her sons hand to make sure that he was OK...

"Yeah I remember..."

__________________________________________

Tamami had finally made it back to her agency. She was exhausted because she did not get much sleep after she left the hospital. It was most likely because of her worrying about her cousin Rinji she quickly got dressed to hide her appearance, and became Jem once again... she made her way through the hallway and decided to go into the break room, hopefully to get a cup of coffee. Maybe that could help her energy...

When she entered the room she was greeted with the two internship girls that's been working under her... Momo Yaoyorozu and Itsuka Kendo.. Her walking in surprise both of them with excitement.. "Jem your back!" Both of them said.

She quickly threw on a brave face and smiled back at them.. "Yes, sorry about that. I hope everything went well since I was gone..."

"Yes we finished up the paperwork that you had us to be doing!" Momo replied.

"And we helped around here with preparing tools and equipment." Kendo added..

"Good jod you two!! I'm hoping you did some teamwork with that."

"Yes, ma'am!!" They both said simultaneously!

"That's good maybe after my cup of coffee we can work on teamed up moves."

She could see the citement in their eyes!! And before she could fix her own cup Momo made it for her and handed it to her..

"Thank you..." she said, as she took a big sip...

"I figured both of you know already, but one of the big importance of being a pro hero is teamwork that means to understand the people that you're working with and to get along... if you can't get along in the field, you're putting other lives in danger not just you and the other person but other people that you're working with and civilians.."

Both of them agreed and understood what she was saying Jem could tell that both of these girls were like sponges and they absorbed information very well.

"I figured that you girls would understand.... I remember reading that both of you hold a title in both of your classes... Kendo is the class representative of Class 1-B and Momo is the vice class representative of Class 1-A.. my first year at my high school I was the vice class representative as well with those titles those people are most likely to work better with others." She said, with a smile.

Both of the girls looked at each other and acknowledge each other's skills... Jem quickly made her way to the door, coffee in hand.. suddenly she got a text message. She quickly grabbed her phone out of her side pocket and started to read.... It was her aunt Rekka.. she was letting everyone know that Rinji was awake.... A relief washed over her shoulders. "Alright let's go to the training room.." she said with excitement!!"

__________________________________________

Meanwhile, the sun has only been out for a couple of hours now, but it was still early in the morning... the suns rays were gently hitting an a banding building that all the windows were boarded up, most likely a storage building that was used years ago...

A man with white/grey hair, glasses, and a missing tooth stepped out of the building to light up a cigarette... he was followed by a woman, but her identity was covered.. "Thanks for the business.. Aiden..." he said, as he turned around to the entrance, seeing the alligator man almost covering the whole door...

"Even though it costed too much thank you..." he growled..

"Hey hey hey you called me at the last minute and you know how hard it is to find a black market healer in short notice..."

"I know but last time it did not cost that much..."

"Hey you need to talk to her about that that's her prices... anyway you're going to be on the run for a while I don't know how long it's going to be until the heat dies down. It would probably be easier if you just ditch the boy, but I know you're not going to do that.... But I will warn you there's eyes on him now...."

Aiden started growling again... " I don't understand what is so interesting about him... I'm guessing it's because of that boy he fought..."

"Possibly I have no idea..." Kagero Okuta said, throwing his hands up in the air and walking away. The woman disappeared without Aiden realizing it until she was already gone...

Aiden made his way back into the building to check up on Ray... if it wasn't for the massive injury that he received on his head, he would not worry about his recovery... but because of the deep wound on his head and losing a lot of blood, he had to resort to get a black market healer...

Ray was laying on a long stack of trimmed wood... and his head was bandage up as he was still knocked out... Aiden I thought about leaving to go get some supplies and maybe some food but if he left, he figured that Ray when he wakes up would wander off and then there he would be not able to find him..

Suddenly, Ray jerked up, setting up straight breathing heavily His body started giving off heat and Aiden quickly stepped back, making sure he did not get burned if that ended up being the case of him releasing fire...

Ray looked extremely pissed off, but also in pain... he quickly put his hand on his head where the bandage was and ripped it off... revealing a giant scar on the side of his head above his ear... he started to calm down a little bit... "I finally killed him..." he mumbled...

"Ray are you okay?"

Yeah... I'm fine... I'm guessing we're going to have to stay low for a little bit??.."

"Yeah..."

"Ok I guess this will be a time to rest up before heading out.... And.. Aiden.. t... thanks..."

Did he hear him correctly? He said thanks....

"No problem man I wasn't going to let you die like that.."

__________________________________________

Later that day, before, the sun started to sit, All might had to leave the hospital and return to the school...

He was greeted with a prize guest, his dear friend Tsukauchi...

To get some privacy, they went to the teachers lounge, or nobody else was to have their little meeting... "I'm sorry to show up unexpectedly.. hope you don't mind." Tsukauchi said

"Please, it's always a pleasure to see you, Tsukauchi."

"I heard about your nephew is he doing all right?"

"Yes thank you for asking. He just woke up this morning. It's going to be a little bit of a struggle here for a little bit but I believe he's going to be OK and he should be able to return back to school when everybody else comes back from internships."

"That's good.." Tsukauchi said.

"So, how's the investigation?" All might asked as he put down tea for the both of them and sit down across the table from his friend...

"Well, there were a number of villains who attacked the USJ. But we're puzzled by one. The one you thought that they call "Nomu."

"Ah, that strong bird guy..."

"We went ahead and run some tests on Nomu DNA."

"What exactly did you find?"

"First: We're not asking you to help us with this case. Technically, this is a leak. I just felt I owe it to you to let you know. It could lead us to the one in charge."

"gasp"

"After several attempts at interrogation, we realize Nomu can't speak. he shows no reaction to anything. it is, though he literally can't think for himself. No matter what's going on around him. As for his identity:." Tsukauchi pulled out a photo, placing it on the table and pushing it over to all might so he can get a good look...

"We discover that he's a low level thug with a record of assault and extortion."

"Why do you think this'll lead us to the mastermind behind the League?"

"Here's where it gets interesting. Our report shows that he's been Altered drastically. When we analyzed his genetic makeup, we discovered four different people's DNA..."

"Someone come binding people's DNA to make this guy.. So is he even human anymore?.."

"The transformation is a result of drugs and other unknown methods. Two oversimplify a bit, he's been modified so that his body is able to hold multiple quarks at once... his brain's apparent lack of processing power probably comes from the burden that causes. But we're more concerned about his DNA. He shouldn't have more than one power. Even if new DNA's is introduced, that shouldn't give a person multiple powers. Not unless it's completely integrated into someone's body. Not all quirks work like one for all... But maybe.... There's someone out there that can pass different quirks on to other people."

Listening to this All might's eyes started to show panic as he started to gasp.... He quickly jumped up from the couch. "IT CAN'T BE!!!"

"Given the evidence, I think it's a reasonable conclusion S'why I came I had to let you know immediately."

All might walked to the window to look outside light smoke started to come from his body and he started to grow into his muscle form, and his voice slightly changed with frustration...

"No it's not possible.. don't tell me he's back again.

__________________________________________

Around this time Deku was heading out with his internship teacher Gran Torino.

Gran Torino decided since he's getting the hang of his quirk. This might be the best time to go to Shibuya in Tokyo... to see if they can stop some crime since they're not in a heavily populated area at the moment.. because of the location that they're going they would have to take the bullet train and go through Hosu City where Iida is doing his internships. Also where his brother got attacked by the hero killer...

That night Rinji was still resting in the hospital his mom just came in to his room. Before she got to the bed his phone started going off on the bed side table. She quickly got the phone and looked at it. Rinji saw this and he slightly panicking.

"Who is Izuku??"

"Oh that is a friend from Class."

"Will... why did he sent you his location... looks like Hosu City..."

"I don't know..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

115K 2.5K 16
Most kids dream of having a powerful quirk. They think it will help them get into UA High School and become a pro hero. But some quirks are more dang...
248K 8.2K 52
[COMPLETED] ⭐BNHA FEM!READER INSERT - STORY ⭐ [Y/n] Yaoyorozu, the twin sister to the one and only, Momo Yaoyorozu. Those two are a total opposite. F...
11.3K 669 44
Momo Yaoyorozu has always gotten what she wanted. Good grades and friends, of course, but also attention. Always in the spotlight in her family and s...
856 27 10
*Reupload* (Y/n) is a young boy who dreams to be a hero one day. To save lives and make people happy. He wants to be a great hero like his older sist...