𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒋𝒂𝒉, π’Žπ’š 𝒂...

By CURRENTLY_DYING_

UNPREDICTABLE UPDATES More

π‘°π’π’•π’“π’π’…π’–π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘»π’˜π’
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
𝑨/𝑡
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š~𝒐𝒏𝒆
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š~π’•π’˜π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š~𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š~𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š~π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š~π’”π’Šπ’™

π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†

615 13 8
By CURRENTLY_DYING_

"Oh boy, I sure am hungry I could eat a snack or something." Blake said as they walked into the set for the video. The group was filming a cooking video and the kicker was that it was gonna be disgusting. Yeah...not the best idea but Isaac and Tanner were the cooks so that was a given. Lydia was running a little behind, something happened with one of her coworkers and she offered to take her last client since the client was already there.

"I could eat a horse." Nick said as he sat down across from Larry.

"I'm ssstArving!" Larry said before Blake did the lean product placement. Nick then found a lighter and lit the two tall candles next to Blake.

"Why is his flame bigger than mine?" Nick asked after Blake took the lighter and lit his own candle. Blake sat there with a grin acting as if he was talking about something else. Since, you know, they have the humor of a middle school boy, but who doesn't? Nick then tried to move the candles, but Blake wanted to keep them so he could have fun.

The first course; drinks. Isaac had gotten the large jug of which would hold said drink. Tanner tried to dump ice into the jugs but dropped so much ice. The plan was to just fill it with grape soda because purple drink. Halfway through Lydia had shown up.

"Lydia's here!" Tanner said running over and jumping up and down with her. She matched his energy and cheered along with him before realizing what they were doing. "Wanna do the honors?"

"Sure." She said taking the big foot gamer supps and dumping a little under half the container in the jug before stirring it.

"Call that shit giggity juice." He said as she stirred. Then they heard Larry scream at the top of his lungs before stopping abruptly.

"What's going on in there?" Lydia asked.

"Don't know." Isaac said and she nodded in understandment. After finally finishing the drink Lydia tried to pick it up and immediately gave up.

"Nah. I'll drop it." She said and Tanner picked it up. They brought it out and Blake was automatically skeptical. Isaac did the intro for the video as Lydia went and got a camera to help film. Isaac also introduced the dishes they would be making. The two cooks disappeared back into the kitchen as the guests (and Lydia) stayed in the dining room.

"Let's do- let's do something to pass the time. Cause I'm-I'm bored." Blake said relighting the candle for the hundredth time. Lydia went to grab one of the many bored games they bought for this.

"Don't hit the flame with the plastic hammer!" Lydia yelled when she saw Blake use the hammer from the don't break the ice game to extinguish the flame.

"It's Black!" He shouted showing it to her. "Oh my god it did actually melt a little bit."

"Stop! Leave em alone! No!" Lydia heard turning to Larry who was yelling at nick for burning the little penguin.

"He's a burn victim now!" Lydia shouted as she saw the burned plastic face of the small blue penguin.

"Oh god it stinks!" Nick shouted as he caught a wiff of the stink.

"You burnt plastic, so did you!" Larry said pointing to the two men.

"That's literally carcinogen that's like worse than smoking a whole blunt." Blake said.

"You're the one who burned the plastic hammer." Lydia laughed.

"That's not true." Nick responded to Blake's statement.

"Probably is, dude." Blake said plugging his nose.

"Yeah what you just inhaled was like twenty packs of cigarettes dude." Larry commented. After a game of rock, paper, scissors, they finally started the game. Every time a piece would fall nick would grab it to collect it, as if they were points. Larry lost. As nick was setting up to play again the 'chefs' walked out with the starters; puzzle de Hoover. Which was a puzzle of Hoover in a bowl of milk with a few strawberries.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the chefs cooked the main course the boys had gotten another bored game after giving up on puzzle de Hoover. Mainly because Larry almost threw up from it. Nick finally set up Jenga and they had a deal that he had to win to get the lighter. Blake pulled a piece that was hard to get out causing nick to threaten to light him on fire. They continued with nick being nitpicky about the pieces they picked. Blake knocked down the tower causing nick to win and get the lighter. Then they started using the wood for building blocks. Blake got mad because he couldn't build a house with him so he slapped the skeleton waiter. "Oh come on, not skelly, I liked him." Lydia joked as Blake ripped the head off.

"Oh shit, Larry, don't look I'll fix it." Blake said as he repositioned the head. Now it looked like skelly was drinking what he was pouring.

"Holy sweet JESUS!" Larry yelled from the chaos before laughing at how the skeleton was positioned.

"Hey, he's just- he's cracking open the bottle with his mouth." Blake joked.

"He's an alcoholic." Larry joined causing the rest of the group to laugh. Nick had finished his bridge build so now Blake wanted to smash it, obviously.

"You're gonna hurt your hand." Lydia said once she noticed the pointed top to the bridge.

"DAHHHHH!" Blake shouted as he used his palm to break the bridge. Suddenly Tanner came out to the dining room with green goop on his hand.

"I want you to shake my hand." He said to nick, who didn't see the goop.

"Yeah I got you." He said as he gripped the other man's hand and immediately regretted it. "Why is it like that?"

"Don't touch me. You're the one who willingly shook his hand." Blake said when nick turned to him.

"It's like guacamole salsa." Larry said when he saw the color. Larry handed him the paper towels as the all argued who was gonna smell it. Tanner snuck back to the kitchen.

As nick cleaned his sweater Lydia tried to fix skelly. Unfortunately now it just looked like he was eating the bottle so she put him back to how he was before. They decided to play a game of bullshit (or as Lydia called it when she was younger, blue skittles.) Nick went first and it was eventful. Blake joked that nick had a technique for shuffling so he knew who had what cards. Blake said he had five jacks at some point but then said he didn't put five down causing them to be confused. Then he said he had seven jacks. He only put down one jack.

"You know what you're the ass to my Jack. Jackass!" Blake joked as he picked up the cards.

"That's sounds like those stupid couple shirts." Lydia joked as she adjusted some cords behind them. After that nick just started calling BS on everything since he was bored before he started playing for real. After that the game was pretty tame until the appetizer came out. Nick liked it, Larry prayed before eating it, and Blake didn't really care. Then the cooks disappeared back to the kitchen.

Larry took a bite and was able to swallow it. "Try it Lyds." Blake said with a laugh. She immediately shook her head no, knowing that it would taste bad. Blake grabbed a popper and stood up bringing it to her, she backed away.

"I'm not eating that, Yumi." She said as he began to chase her around the dining room. She used skelly to block him after he chased her around the table a couple of times.

"Just try it it's not that bad." Blake said.

"Yeah, Larry even swallowed it and he didn't even gag." Nick pointed out. She reluctantly held out her hand and took the popper. She took a small bit out of it before snatching Larry's emergency grocery bag and throwing up in it.

"That shit is ass." She said as she grabbed a paper towel and wiped her tongue to get rid of the taste.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After the video was over Lydia tackled Blake on the couch and smacked him with a pillow as he tried to fight her off. "This is for forcing me to eat that god awful food." She shouted as she kept hitting him.

"It was funny though! And you already beat me in sorry!" Blake yelled and laughed as he took the pillow from her.

"You still made me throw up." She said, they both were joking around of course.

"What will it take to forgive me?" He pleaded while he did puppy dog eyes.

"I get two movies next movie night." She said knowing exactly what she was going to make him watch.

"We agreed on no more trilogies." He crossed his arms.

"It's not a trilogy. It's only two movies." She smiled knowing she out played him.

"Fine but no more multiple movies on movie nights." He sighed and she smiled clapping.

"Yes!" She cheered before hugging him.

Blake froze before he hugged her back. He leaned down a little since she was a few inches shorter but he also buried his face in her neck. He could smell her coconut shampoo and her vanilla perfume causing a sweet smell to find its way in his nose. He softly smiled in content as he welcomed her warm embrace.

Lydia was surprised at her self for randomly hugging Blake. Yeah, she was close with him but she usually wasn't that big of a hugger (even if her love language was mostly physical touch). Her face was flush against his shoulder so she could smell his woodsy cologne and deodorant.

They held on for a moment longer before letting go. "I should probably go home." Lydia said after they stood there staring at each other for a moment.

"I'll walk you out." Blake nodded as he walked her to the front door and to her car. "See you later."

"See you later." Lydia confirmed as she closed her car door and drove home.

As Blake walked back to his room he confirmed a thought he had been sitting on for a while...he liked Lydia.

As Lydia drove home she confirmed a thought she had been confused about and dwelling on...she liked Blake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 31 8
aurora, nicknamed sunny, has liked tanner ever since that fateful day they met, watching him trip in the sand infront of her. yet he's never realized...
9.1K 94 13
'finally escaping from your crazy ex boyfriend you're greeted by the group chat members, your closest friend nick, invited you to live with him and h...
4K 81 12
Krusty-Kra-a-aa-yaaa yeah-yeah-ya-yab Pizza! Is the pizza, yeah, for you and... Me-hee-hee-hee-yee! subpar isaac X amazing, stunning, smart, funny, t...
4K 106 10
Y/n recently moved to Austin texas from Houston; she got evicted from her last place but lucky for her there had been an affordable, nice sized home...