Season 1: Leah Williamson

由 England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... 更多

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

Part 90

826 7 1
由 England_stories22

You look at the big screen to check the time and score, not believing in it. You put your hands on your head, shock by it. You see all the girls running around on the pitch so happy about the win. But Caitlin, being the closest to you, walk towards you and hug you.

Y/n: We won?

Caitlin: Yeah, we are the fuck*ng winners...

To those words, an intense smile appears on your face. Suddenly, someone arrives behind you and hug you from behind then drop a kiss on your cheek.

Leah: You made it!

Y/n: We all made it!

Leah: That goal was unbelievable, I'm so proud of you.

You give Leah the biggest hug ever. Then you go celebrate with the rest of the team, the staff and the fans here. A little while later, you receive your medals, then Leah and Kim lift the trophy together. After a moment, you go back in the changing room. On your way, you see someone waiting for you in the tunnel.

Ella: Congrats for the win...

Y/n: Thanks, congrats for the match...

Ella: You're a damn player, you know that.

Y/n: I wouldn't be a damn player if I didn't have them by my side. They made me become one.

Beth: She doesn't need us to be one.

Ella: Anyway, if you get tired of them at some point, know that it would please us to welcome you in our team...

Y/n: I'll keep that on mind...

Katie: Trying to steal our best forward?

Y/n: I'm not...

Ella: Maybe...

Katie: Come on, London is waiting for us.

Y/n: London is red! London is red! London is red!

You go back in the changing room, you keep celebrating your victories. You get some drinks and the music as loud as possible. You enjoy the victory with the team. Later, you have to go back in London. You head out of the stadium and sign some autographs and do some photos with the fans waiting for the players. You get in the bus, and you finally look at your phone. You have thousands of notifications. You open one of them and see this:

Y/N BECKHAM TRANSFER PLAN

Arrived at London club in 2023, the 25th years old player, Y/n Beckham could possibly leave Arsenal due to an end of her contract in June 2027. She would apparently asked a transfer, not wanted an extension with the red and white club.

Becoming the 2025 Ballon D'Or, Beckham marked her way at Arsenal, breaking several records, lifting several trophies but also by her generous and kind soul.

You don't really understand what's going on. You look on social media and everyone is talking about that.

Y/n: What the heck is that?

Your phone start to ring, it's Evan, your agent.

Y/n: Evan, what's going on?

Evan: Some rumors are saying that you apparently asked for a transfer...

Y/n: I didn't do that...

Evan: I looked at the transfer list, you're well on it.

Y/n: But I never asked...

Evan: I know, it wasn't you...

Y/n: Who asked then?

Evan: Jonas put you on the transfer list... cause Leah asked him to.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Evan: Yeah, I can't be more sure.

Y/n: Do you know why she did that?

Evan: No, it's not written.

Y/n: Okay, thank you.

Evan: I'll try my best so all this can calm down, okay?

Y/n: Okay...

Evan: By the way, congrats for the trophy, tonight. You played really well.

Y/n: See you, Evan.

Evan: Bye, Y/n...

You end the phone and Leah comes sitting next to you. You're not mad at her, you simply don't understand why she did that. Was her talk with Jonas a few weeks ago about that? Probably. Leah falls asleep in your arms during the way back to London. You keep looking at her, not understand why she wants you to leave Arsenal. Hours later, you're back in London, the bus drops the team in London Colney, so everyone can get back in their car and get back home. You drive back home. Leah is too tired to have this conversation tonight. You both go to bed. The next morning, you wake up before Leah, you get up and head downstairs to prepare the breakfast. A little while later, Leah wakes up and joins you. You give you a kiss before starting eating her breakfast.

Y/n: Can I ask you?

Leah: Of course...

Y/n: What is that?

You show the press article about your transfer on your phone to Leah. She's surprised that you know about it. Leah drops her fork, worried by what you're think.

Leah: How do you know?

Y/n: We don't care about that. Can you just tell me why you did that without telling me?

Leah: The last two years have been hard for you and hard on us... A year ago, you could have this opportunity to have an open door and leave for Barcelona, but I played the selfish one and I forced you to stay sacrificing your career in a way. I won't do it twice...

Y/n: So you want me to leave?

Leah: No, babe, I don't want you to leave, of course not. I want you to live your dream... And Arsenal isn't the place to be anymore...

Y/n: Babe...

Leah lets some tears showing up, knowing what it means.

Leah: I wanted to wait a little longer before talking to you about it, but Jonas informed me about a few offers, days ago.

Y/n: Are they just for me?

Leah: Yes... but it's okay. It's gonna be okay.

Y/n: No, I won't leave if it means that I won't be able to see you every day.

Leah: We'll figure it out...

Y/n: And what about the twins?

Leah: We'll figure it out... We went through hell, we'll go through that too.

Y/n: Babe...

Leah: Please, just give a look at the offers. There's great ones.

Y/n: You sure you want to do this?

Leah: I know that our family is the most precious thing you have, but don't you think you have sacrifice enough time for us? It's our turn to do it for you.... It's just a matter of time. And as soon as possible, I'll join you wherever you are with the kids.

You can't help yourself but to let some tears running down your face. You rush into Leah's arms. She's holding you tightly. There's a part of you that doesn't want to leave because you experienced so many powerful things at Arsenal but the other part of you knows that there needs to be an end for a better beginning elsewhere. You keep eating your breakfast with Leah. It's a day off so you don't have training and don't have to go to the Arsenal Training Center. You try to avoid the subject every day, but you can't help it. You're too curious. You wait for Leah to take a nap to look at the offers made for you: Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, AS Roma, PSG...

You spend hours looking at them, not knowing which one would be the best. Leah looks at you from the stairs with a smile on her face. She's never seen you so indecisive. Leah walks to you.

Y/n: I can't think, right now. I have no idea which one is the best to choose.

Leah: Trust your gut...

Y/n: I know you studied them before me. According to you, which one is the best?

Leah: To me, the best offers are Man United, Germany, France and USA...

Y/n: Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Leah: Babe, you don't have to pick, right now. Your season with Arsenal isn't over yet.

Y/n: But the offers aren't here forever. I have to pick Leah, and pretty quickly.

Leah: Then, please, don't put too much pressure on yourself for it.

Y/n: I'll try...

Leah gives you a kiss, seeing how worried you seem to be.

Leah: Okay, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?

Y/n: We have the first birthday of the twins at the end of the week.

Leah: Yeah, maybe we should organize this.

Y/n: Anyway, it's your family, my family and friends. Do you think your brother could be there?

Leah: I'll ask Jacob, but I think he'll find some time for his nephews. I had some ideas...

Y/n: It's beautiful... You have the best ideas, babe...

Leah: I'll take care of that, if you want.

Y/n: No, it's fine. We'll do it together... I want Jack and Lucas to have the best first ever birthday.

Leah: They will, don't worry.

You stand up and rush into Leah's arms.

Leah: You know, let's go for a walk. Just us, together. And then, I'll go pick the twins from my parents, and we'll have an amazing dinner with our little family. What do you think about that?

Y/n: You really have the best ideas, my love.

Leah: Let's go then.

You put your shoes and your puffy jacket on. Leah does the same. You grab your phone, the house keys and head outside with Leah. You start walking around the neighborhood. It's so calm. It's winter so the night falls pretty early, the streets are only lighten up by the streets lamps. You seem to not being able to keep your mind off from what's going on with your football future. Suddenly, you stop walking, Leah doesn't notice so you reach out for her hand and grab it to hold her back.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: I can't do that...

Leah: Do what?

Y/n: I can't leave...

Leah: Babe, you're going to...

Y/n: No... I want to be able to wake up next to you every morning, I want to wake up in the middle of the night because Lucas is terrible with sleep or because Jack had a nightmare. I want to be able to see our kids growing up every day... I want to be able to look at you and tell you "I love you" every single day....

Leah: I want that too... A hundred percent I want that too...

Y/n: Then why are you insisting for me to leave?

Leah: Because... Babe, you keep claiming that you're happy with us around, but your life isn't complete without football... When I met you four years ago, you were vibing to every little spark of football.

Y/n: I can keep playing...

Leah: But not for Arsenal. You need something new, something that will complete your expectations. Babe, you're nearly 26. You need a team that will bring everything that you're asking for as a football player. You still have years before your retirement.

Y/n: I don't know Leah...

Leah: Everything will be fine, okay... Babe, you're gonna go and make us proud, okay?

Y/n: I don't want to leave you...

Leah: You won't... I'll always be with you... Always and Forever...

Y/n: I love you, Leah Williamson...

Leah: I love you too, Y/n Beckham...

Leah places her arms around your waist while you put yours around her neck. Leah leans on you to give you a passionate kiss. After a few seconds, you look at Leah, she has a cheeky smile on her face.

Y/n: What is that smile for?

Leah: So do you know for which club you're gonna sign? I know you do.

Y/n: I think so...

Leah: Changing your colors...

Y/n: Maybe not...

Leah: Come on, tell me... I want to know...

Y/n: You'll have to wait a bit. I'll have to talk to Evan before telling anyone. Now, all I fear is how the Arsenal girls will react to this.

Leah: They will support you.... The girls love you and they will be happy for you...

Y/n: I really hope so...

Leah: I promise... Let's walk home, and I'm gonna go pick the boys.

Y/n: Alright...

Youturn around and walk back home with Leah, hand in hand. Once you get back home,Leah heads back out to go pick your sons from her parents, while you startpreparing the dinner.

Minutes later, your two little monsters rush inside. Leah comes behind you, places her arms around your waist. She whispers in your ears...

Leah: You're the most beautiful woman on Earth. How I got so lucky?

You reply with a smile, giving Leah a taste of what you just cook for dinner. Leah takes a taste of the meal, she's amazed by it.

Leah: That is amazing... You'll have to teach me that...

Leah drops a kiss on your cheek before going back in the living room with the kids. You keep preparing the dinner while you hear Jack, Lucas and Leah playing, laughing, shouting, all together. You stop cooking for a second and just look at them. You just realize how much you're gonna miss this, how much you're gonna miss them. You just smile seeing your kids so happy with their mom. "They will be fine", you're saying to yourself, convinced you're taking the right choice.

Y/n: Come on, guys, diner's ready!

The boys rush around the table. Jack sits next to you, while Lucas sits next to Leah. You serve everyone. You keep spending the night all together. The next morning, the twins are with Austin. You and Leah are at the Arsenal Training Centre. You're really nervous about what the girls could think about the press article. Leah is holding your hand as you walk in the meeting room. All the girls are already there and look at you when you pass the doors. You go sit next to Alessia. Leah sits next to you.

Alessia: Hey, you okay?

Y/n: A bit nervous, I think.

Victoria: Is it about the article?

Y/n: More about how you would react, you would all react...

Katie: So is that true?

Caitlin: You're leaving?

Leah: Girls, nothing is done yet. No extension with Arsenal and no contract signed with any other club. Alright?

Katie: But do you want to leave?

Leah: Katie...

Beth: Girls, let her breathe. As Leah said, nothing is done...

Jonas: Alright, everyone, good morning and thank you for being on time for the meeting.

Jonas talks through the program of the week but also talk about the match of Sunday. You'll be playing against Leicester at King Power Stadium. Arsenal is at 3 points from Chelsea who's top of league. You need this win. Knowing you'll probably leave the club gives you the will to leave something behind you, to give your best as a last impression, to fight to give to the club that has your heart all it deserves. You already win the FA WSL Cup. Now you have the Champions league and the championship to win. You at the team, you can do it. You will do it.

It would be the best departure for you. At the end of the meeting, Jonas comes to you.

Jonas: Y/n, would you mind having a little conversation in my office?

Y/n: Of course not, right now?

Jonas: Yes, please.

You leave the meeting room with Jonas, all the girls look at you suspecting it is about the article and the transfer rumor. You get to Jonas' office. You get comfortable.

Jonas: Thank you.

Y/n: So you want to talk to me?

Jonas: First, I want to apologize...

Y/n: Leah explained to me. It's okay, you did what you thought it was best.

Jonas: I did, but the media shouldn't have known about it. I still have no idea how they learned, but I'm sorry about it...

Y/n: It's okay...

Jonas: Now, I would like to know what you decided to do...

Y/n: I accept to be transferred...

Jonas: Did you study the offers?

Y/n: I did...

Jonas: Y/n, I'm not trying to rush you to leave the club, but you need to understand that offers aren't permanent. If you agreed on a contract, you should sign it now before they withdraw their offer.

Y/n: I understand... And I agreed on a contract, my agent too...

Jonas: Alright, then I'm gonna contact them so you can sign it.

Y/n: Thank you, Jonas. I won't forget the 4 years you allowed me to have.

Jonas: Only your hard work had you where you are today. I only gave you the map, and you made your own way to mark the world. Be proud of what you achieved.

You head off Jonas' office with a smile on your face. You walk to the gym to get ready for the training session that coming. You're doing preparation when Viv comes towards you.

Viv: You can tell me, right?

Y/n: Tell you what?

Viv: Are you on your way out of the club?

Y/n: I don't know, Viv.

Through those words you know by heart that you're lying to her, knowing you'll sign a new contract with a new club soon.

Viv: You don't know how to lie. The worst liar ever... So the rumors are true...

Y/n: Don't tell anyone, please. It's more complicated than you think.

Viv: So explain to me, what's going on?

Y/n: Leah is the originator of the transfer, she asked Jonas, so my career can kick off again.

Viv: So you're leaving...

Y/n: I want to wait that I signed my new contract to tell everyone, to tell the team. So please, please, don't say anything... even to Beth, especially to Beth... Please.

Viv: I won't say anything... Don't worry.

Y/n: Thanks Viv. I love you, my friend.

Viv: Love you too. Come on, let's go to the pitch.

Viv helps you up and you head to the training pitch with her, followed by Vic and Alessia. You train really well, as always recently. You have a big smile during the whole time you have a ball at your feet. Leah loves seeing you like that: happy. You end your training session and head to recovery with the girls. You walk to it when someone passes next to you and grab your hand.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.3K 91 15
Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester City.... Finds it hard to fit in where s...
170K 3.7K 47
An ordinary girl who pursues her dream of opening her own bakery. Little does she know, the opening of her own bakery will lead her to finding her dr...
43.3K 537 20
Alex is a 26 year old who was born and raised in Australia but had just moved to new club Arsenal. *warning sensitive topics* Fan fiction.I do not ow...