Season 1: Leah Williamson

Av England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... Mer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 90

Part 89

313 3 0
Av England_stories22

Later, all the girls have left the house to go back to theirs. You're cleaning the house, putting pieces of the pizzas boxes in the trash. Leah is sat on the counter waiting for you to say something.

Y/n: What?

Leah: I know...

Y/n: You know what?

Leah: I know there's something going on between you and Laia.

Y/n: Who told you that?

Leah: It doesn't matter. I'm not mad at you, I just want to understand...

Y/n: You remember the night I went out with the girls at the pub?

Leah: Yes, you called with the kids before going there.

Y/n: I was pretty upset, pretty sad and angry... I got drunk during that night and... Laia was there, we danced together...

Leah: Did you kiss her?

Y/n: No...

Leah: Did she kiss you?

Y/n: No... She wanted to, but Mapi pulled me out of this...

Leah: Why you didn't tell me?

Y/n: Cause I want to be a better wife to you and this... this would have torn everything apart.

Leah: See, it didn't tear anything apart.

Y/n: I love you more than anything, Leah Williamson.

Leah: I love you too.

Leah holds her hand out to you, waiting for you to lock yours in hers. She pulls you closer, so you stand in front of her, between her legs. Your hands quickly get on thighs. You kiss her, and she replies with another one. The next day, you're both back at Arsenal like every other day. Everything is fine for you. You go through the morning training in the gym. You're on your way to the cafeteria with Beth and Viv, when you hear some screaming in the meeting room. You step, you land on Leah having an argument with Laia.

Y/n: What's going on in here?

Leah: Nothing...

Y/n: Okay, the whole academy heard you both screaming, so no, what's going on?

Leah: Let's say we solve our problems...

Laia: Leah accuses me of taking advantage of you at the pub the other night.

Beth: What?

Y/n: Leah?.... Can you guys leave us, please?

Laia, Beth and Viv leave the room.

Y/n: What the hell?

Leah: I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't do that but I needed to let her know that you're mine. You're my wife...

Y/n: I'll always be your wife, okay? ... I don't need you to play the bad girls and the possessive ones. My heart already belongs to you, and since years...

You give a kiss to Leah, before heading to the cafeteria. Skip a few days, it's Champions League night against the Olympic Lyonnais. Jonas found that you did very good things recently on the pitch in the championship but also during training sessions. You're playing in a sold out stadium, the Emirates Stadium.

Kick-off:

13': Goal for Arsenal from Y/n Beckham; decisive pass from Beth Mead

22': Goal for Arsenal from Vivianne Miedema

27': Goal for OL from Kadidiatou Diani

37': Substitution for OL: Ellie Carpenter replaces Inès Jaurena

44': Yellow card for the OL: Wendie Renard

45+1': Goal for Arsenal from Beth Mead

Half-Time: 3-1 for Arsenal

67': Goal for Arsenal from Y/n Beckham

69': Goal for Arsenal from Beth Mead; decisive pass Alessia Russo

77': Substitution for Arsenal: Frida Maanum replaces Kim Little

80': Substitution for OL: Dzsenifer Marozsan replaces Danielle Van De Donk

80': Substitution for OL: Melchie Dumornay replaces Perle Morroni

80': Substitution for Arsenal: Cloe Lacasse replaces Beth Mead

80': Substitution for Arsenal: Stina Blackstenius replaces Alessia Russo

90+3': Yellow card for Arsenal: Y/n Beckham

End of the match: 5-1 for Arsenal

It's a big win for the club in front of a full stadium. It's a big win for the Arsenal's Champions League journey, reaching the first place in the ranking of the group stage. A double for you tonight. After the final whistle, you go high-fives the opponent team. You cross Leah's path, she just opens her arms, straight away. You rush in it. She holds you tightly, spinning you around.

Leah: So proud of you...

Y/n: I haven't done anything...

Leah: You score two beautiful goals.

Y/n: I just did my job, babe...

Leah: I love seeing you play like that...

Y/n: Like what?

Leah: Free and happy...

You just smile to her as Leah spins you around one more time. She kisses your cheek and you keep congratulating the opponent team. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder, you turn around and see Jonas.

Jonas: Really proud of your performance tonight, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you...

Jonas: I know it has been hard the last months for you, but I'm happy you're overcoming this a little more every day.

Y/n: Me too...

Leah: Jonas do you think I could talk to you tomorrow morning?

Jonas: Of course Leah, my door is always open to any of you.

Leah: Thanks...

You look at Leah a little confused about that talk, then she gives you back a look saying "don't worry, it's nothing important". You drop that down and keep walking around the pitch with the team to thank the fans for coming tonight. Later, you're back in the house. Jill has taking care of the twins.

Jill: Hey, you guys... Congrats for the win...

Leah: Thanks...

Y/n: Everything went well with the twins?

Jill: They have played, took their bath, ate all their meal... Jack had a little more trouble falling asleep, but everything went well...

Y/n: Alright, thanks Jill...

Jill: Since you want me in Manchester, I called Gareth Taylor.

Y/n: What did he say?

Jill: He excused me for the missed training sessions. I have to be back tomorrow.

Leah: Are you staying tonight?

Jill: Yeah, but I'll have to leave very early tomorrow morning.

You're out of words. You just look at Jill. She can see that you're sad, she pulls you into a hug.

Y/n: Thank you for being one of my best friend.

Jill: Thank you for being a good person.... Keep taking care of her, Leah...

Leah: I'll never stop...

Skip the rest of the night. The next morning, you wake up and Jill has already left to go back at Manchester City. You get ready, wait for Austin to come, then you leave with Leah for the Arsenal Training Centre. There, you take a different path than Leah who head straight to Jonas' office while you walk towards the changing room. She knocks on the door.

Jonas: Come in!

Leah: Hello Jonas...

Jonas: Good morning Leah... Come in...

Leah comes in and then close the door behind her. Jonas stops what he was doing to concentrate on Leah.

Jonas: Come and take a seat. How are you?

Leah: I'm good, thank you...

Jonas: You wanted to talk to me? What can I do for you?

Leah: Actually, I'm not here to talk about me... Can you do me a favor?

Jonas: Ask and we'll see...

Leah: I would like you to put Y/n on the transfer list...

Jonas is out of words, a little shock by Leah's demand.

Jonas: Can I ask you why you want me to do that?

Leah: Y/n's contract with Arsenal will come to an end in 3 months. She needs a fresh start after the last few months. She needs to go away.

Jonas: I need to ask you this, is she aware of it?

Leah: No... Since we have kids, she tries to do her best to put our family first, dropping out her dreams and ambitions.

Jonas: I understand... I can put her on the transfer list, but does that mean I have to put you too?

Leah: Not necessarily... Put her first, I'll come second this time...

Jonas: Are you sure?

Leah: Sometime, you have to sacrifice what you have so the person that matters the most in the world can be happy...

Jonas: It's very noble from you...

Leah: Arsenal is my home, but she's my family... I'll do anything for my family... Can you put her on the transfer list, Jonas?

Jonas: I will...

Leah: Thank you.

Leah stands up and walks out of Jonas' office. During the next few weeks, everything is fine. Everything went back to normal. You still try to avoid Laia as much as possible, cause there's still a weird thing between you two. You're back in the game, having real good performances on the pitch during trainings but also during matches. Your period out had made you fall into the ranking for the best WSL goal scorer, dominated by Sam Kerr and Rachel Daly for the moment. But you're still holding on, being just after them in the ranking. On the Champions League side, you went through the group stage, but also went out of the quarterfinals as the winner, knocking out the PSG. Next step will be against Chelsea. Today, you're playing the FA Cup Final against Manchester United at Old Trafford. You're in the meeting room, just before heading to the bus for a 5 hours bus ride. Before everyone sit in the room, Jonas comes to you to have a little conversation with you.

Jonas: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Jonas: I would like to know how you feel?

Y/n: I'm fine...

Jonas: Great, cause I want you to start today against Man United.

Y/n: Alright, you can count on me. I'll give my best...

Jonas: I know you will.

Jonas talks for a little longer. Then, you head to the changing room to get some things you forgot and you join the team in the bus. You get in and sit next to Leah. You put your headphones on and let your head drop on Leah's shoulder. You fall asleep for almost the whole way to Manchester. Hours later, you're finally arrived at Manchester. The bus pulls over in front of Old Trafford. You head out, focus on the match, you take your stuff and wave at the Arsenal fans, here for the match. You go straight to the changing to drop your stuff and head out to see the pitch.

Ella: I think I know that face...

Y/n: Tooney, Mearps and Zel...

You walk to them, followed by Leah and Alessia...

Mary: How are you?

Y/n: Great, full ready for tonight...

Katie: Is that threat?

Alessia: She's a full threat to you.

Ella: We'll see that then.

Leah: I think we should tell you "good luck".

You tease each other about the FA Cup Final that you're both gonna compete for, tonight. You all laugh about it. Then, you get back to the changing room to start to get ready for the match. You get changed and head out for the warm up with the rest of the girls.

Commentator: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this crazy night that will write English women's football history a little more. Manchester United and Arsenal will face each other tonight to see who will be the one to lift the FA Cup trophy this year. Arsenal and its unbelievable record of invincibility, being the attack for the moment. Or Manchester United, being the team that has conceded the fewest goals since the start of the season. Bets are off..."

Kick-off:

14': Goal for Arsenal from Vivianne Miedema; decisive pass from Steph Catley

27': Goal for Manchester United from Leah Galton; decisive pass from Gabriella Georges

Half-Time: 1-1

Commentator: Y/n, a very strong team in front of you, what will be the key to win this match?

Y/n: Yeah, as you said, a very talented team of Manchester United, but we're talented too. That's how we got here. I guess, we need to keep pushing them to do mistakes, also be more effective in front of goal because we had a lot of opportunities but we weren't able to make them happen.

Commentator: Thank you, Y/n, and good luck for the second half.

Y/n: Thank you.

Second half:

58': Yellow card for Manchester United: Katie Zelem

59': Substitution for Arsenal: Katie McCabe replaces Laia Codina

59': Substitution for Arsenal: Frida Maanum replaces Victoria Pelova

59': Substitution for Arsenal: Caitlin Foord replaces Vivianne Miedema

61': Yellow card for Arsenal: Katie McCabe

63': Yellow card for Arsenal: Caitlin Foord

72': Substitution for Manchester United: Rachel Williams replaces Geyse

76': Substitution for Manchester United: Hinata Miyazawa replaces Ella Toone

76': Substitution for Manchester United: Melvine Malard replaces Lucia Garcia

81': Goal for Manchester United from Melvine Malard; decisive pass from Hinata Miyazawa

82': Substitution for Arsenal: Lotte Wubben-Moy replaces Jen Beattie

86': Substitution for Arsenal: Cloe Lacasse replaces Noelle Maritz

89': Goal for Arsenal from Cloe Lacasse; decisive pass from Lia Walti

90+5': Goal for Arsenal from Y/n Beckham; decisive pass Alessia Russo

Onceyou see the ball going in the back of the net, you know that you've probablyscored the goal that will make you the winners. You let yourself fall down onthe pitch, as the girls come to celebrate with you. The fans go crazy. Katiehelps you up. Manchester United have only the time to do three or four passingand the referee blows the final whistle of the match. It takes you a few secondto understand what's going on: Arsenal is the FA WSL Cup winner!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

48.4K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.
670K 18.5K 140
Ellie Jones has a big heart, she is feisty and passionate, football is the love of her life but she also loves her family and friends deeply, She wou...
43.2K 537 20
Alex is a 26 year old who was born and raised in Australia but had just moved to new club Arsenal. *warning sensitive topics* Fan fiction.I do not ow...
7.3K 91 15
Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester City.... Finds it hard to fit in where s...