Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 88

296 2 0
By England_stories22

The three of you get ready in the weirdest atmosphere ever. Leah can clearly feel it. You quickly get ready, so Leah does too. You head to the pitch, trying to avoid as much as possible Laia. You play amazingly, scoring a lot of goals and passing several times the defenders, but more importantly, you find happiness through the game. You're a bit of a joker through the training session.

Jonas: Good job, Y/n, amazing training session...

Y/n: Thank you...

Jonas: Okay, girls, media are here this afternoon to promote the Champion's League. You'll be in pairs. And before you ask, the pairs are already done on this paper.... So, Steph and Manu... Caitlin and Katie... Beth and Vivianne... Leah and Alessia... Lia and Jen... Y/n and Laia....

You try to not let it seen but you're embarrassed to be pairing with Laia for media. You try to ignore that fact as much as you can. You head back to the changing room when someone comes behind you to whisper in your ear...

Laia: You're not over me, apparently.

You throw a look at Laia before keeping your walk towards the changing room. You get to your spot and Leah joins you seconds later.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, all fine.

Leah: Babe, I know you, what's wrong?

Y/n: I don't want to go to the media.

Leah: Babe, you love the media. That's your favourite thing to do here...

Y/n: I wanted to do it with you.

Leah: You're going to do it with Laia...

Y/n: But I want to be with you...

Leah smiles to your words and then gives you a kiss.

Beth: Okay, lovebirds, ready for lunch?

Y/n: Let's go!

You stand a little upset that you aren't doing media with Leah but Laia due to your situation. Leah puts her arm around your shoulder to pull you into a hug and kisses your forehead. You head to the cafeteria with Beth, Leah and Viv. You get some food and sit at a table with the other.

Steph: It's good to see you two with a smile on your faces.

Leah: Yeah, I agree on this.

Y/n: Yeah...

Leah: Why don't we do something at ours tonight?

Y/n: Why not...

Leah: You guys want to come?

Beth: Diner at the Williamson's? Sounds fun...

Viv: Enjoy it, it's not every day...

Y/n: Hey, not fair...

Viv: I'm joking...

Leah: Less? Vic? What do you say? Diner at ours?

Vic: I'll be there, don't worry...

Alessia: Yes, me too.

Katie: I'll come too with Caitlin.

Viv: Who's missing on your list?

Y/n: Steph? Lia?

Lia: We'll both be here.

Leah: You don't want to ask Laia if she want to come?

Y/n: Not really, we're not that close you.

Leah: That's not what you said on the phone the other day... Is everything okay with her or do you want to tell me something?

Y/n: No, everything's fine, I just--- don't want her to come to ours...

Leah: Okay, if you say so, she won't come...

Y/n: Thank you.

You keep eating your meal, and head back to the changing room to fix your hair and to get ready before the media. Suddenly, someone walks in. You see through the mirror that it's Laia. She's standing in the doorway, staring at you. It's only you and her.

Laia: No need to fix your hair, you're beautiful as you are.

Y/n: Stop Laia, please... Don't do that...

Laia: I'm just speaking my truth...

Y/n: Then, I don't need to hear...

Laia: Why are you pushing me away? You felt it... like I felt it... the night we danced together in that pub...

Y/n: We were drunk...

Laia: So what? Since when it's a f*cking excuse?

Y/n: I don't feel anything for you, except friendship... put that in your mind... We have media, we have to go.

You're about to walk out of the changing room, you pass next to Laia ignoring her. But she grabs your hands and pulls you closer to her. She doesn't say anything, she closes her eyes, trying to revive the connection you had the other night.

Laia: I know we shouldn't be a thing, but it's stronger than me...

Y/n: I'm in love with Leah...

You pull your hand away from Laia's and walk out of the room. Laia follows you in silence. After a minute or two, you get to a big room dedicated for media that day. It is made of questions and little games to know the players and the teams a little better. No choice, you have to do it with Laia. You smile through the whole thing to pretend that everything is fine. In a corner of the room, you look at Leah laughing and smiling with Alessia. Suddenly, you see them looking at you.

Alessia: Y/n, do you have a minute?

Laia is in a middle of an individual interview so you go join Leah and Alessia under Laia's gaze. You walk to them and sit between Leah and Alessia. Leah puts her arm around your shoulder to pull you in her arms.

Y/n: What's up, guys?

Leah: I told them...

Y/n: Told them what?

Alex: We actually learned about your hippie time...

Y/n: Gosh, you didn't...

Alessia: Yeah, she did...

Y/n: The most embarrassing moment of my life...

Alex: Where were that coming from?

Y/n: My grandparents... We dressed up like that to celebrate Halloween when we were little... And with my brother Brooklyn, we dressed like that for several weeks afterwards because we thought we were super stylish but it's just awful...

Leah: I wish I could have a picture of her at that time, right now...

Alex: I would have loved to see one...

Y/n: Don't you even dare, Leah Williamson...

Alessia: Send me one...

Leah: Already done...

Y/n: Leah... no, seriously... One of the most embarrassing moment of my life...

Alex: While we are having you with us, Y/n. When you see that Arsenal is having a very good operation in the Champions League, do you think it could be your year to bring the trophy home?

Y/n: Yeah, of course, we have an amazing group of girls ready to give everything for each other. We have each other's backs and... I think that apart from the opponents that we will find in our way, trust, loyalty and will are the things that will carry us as far as we can get... And hopefully bring the trophy home, obviously.

Alex: Thank you, Y/n, for this moment with you.

Y/n: Take care of those two, see you...

You smile to the camera before kissing Leah's forehead and Alessia's forehead. You join back Laia and you do your individual interview. After hours, you're finally done with media. You get changed and join Leah in the car, trying to avoid as much as you can Laia. You get back home, Jill is playing with the twin when you step in.

Jill: Jack, I'm gonna get you...

Jack is running around giggling with Jill pursing him. As a cute little boy, he comes to hide behind you.

Y/n: Someone is having fun here, apparently...

Jill: What's up? How was your day?

Leah: It was alright... Don't be offended Jill, it's good to have you around but what about Man City?

Jill: Man City, yeah...

Y/n: Is everything okay?

Jill: I skipped a few training sessions...

Y/n: What? You can't do that...

Jill: It's okay, I rather stay here than going back in Man City on my own...

Leah: You can't do that, Jill...

Y/n: Leah's right, you have to go back in Manchester before the end of the week. You've already skipped too much training sessions.

Jill: Fine, don't want me here anymore, I get it.

Leah: It has nothing to do with it, you've been a good friend to Y/n so we're trying to be good friends to you too by stopping you from doing something you could regret...

Y/n: Jill, we love you but your team needs you, your teammates need you...

Jill: Alright, I'll call Chloe, later.

Y/n: Thank you...

Leah: But it's Arsenal team night, tonight...

Y/n: Leah invited some of our teammates here for dinner...

Jill: Okay, it's been a while I haven't seen them, so happy about it...

You start cleaning the house for the girls to come. You didn't plan this so you decide to order pizzas for everyone. As the time flies by, the girls started to pop up. You're in the kitchen on your own.

Victoria: Hey...

Y/n: Hey...

Victoria: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah, everything's okay...

Victoria: Nobody said it, but we missed you...

Y/n: Yeah, I missed myself too.

Caitlin: Good, we're gonna need you...

Y/n: For what?

Lia: Champions League, we need you, Y/n...

Viv: We need the Magic Trio back...

Beth: Do you think you can do it?

Y/n: It's our time to shine, isn't it?

Alessia: Do you think you could add a fourth person to your trio?

Beth: Want to turn it into a foursome?

Y/n: Why not.

Viv: Like the idea...

Y/n: Then welcome Alessia Russo...

Leah: That's it, guys, we'll bring the trophy home then... My wife will score 14 goals...

Y/n: Thanks for believing in me but I won't score that much...

Katie: Never say never...

You keep talking with the girls a little more, waiting for the pizzas to come. A little while later, the pizzas arrived. Leah turned the TV on, putting the rescheduled match of Chelsea against Manchester United, Sam Kerr against Ella Toone. Pretty quickly, everyone pick it favourite team to support. Suddenly, you hear some crying, pretty intense. Straight away, you stand up before does and head upstairs.

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm going.

You climb the stairs. On the landing, you hear the crying coming from Jack's room. You walk towards it and you find Jack completely in tears in his bed. You don't really understand what's going on. Once Jack sees you leaning on his bed, he hands his arms towards you so you can grab him and hug him to comfort him.

Y/n: JJ, it's fine... Did you have a nightmare?

Nothingcan be made. Jack isn't speaking, he keeps crying more and more. You sit on achair, with Jack in your arms. You pull him closer to you so you can comforthim in the best ways. It takes you minutes to calm Jack.

Not seeing coming back, Leah was worried about Jack and get upstairs to see what's going on. She lands on you rocking Jack in your arms.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, just had a nightmare. Didn't that wake Lucas up?

Leah: No, I checked. He's sleeping peacefully.... You're the best mom...

Y/n: That's a team effort, you know that?

Leah: They're very lucky to have you...

Y/n: You okay?

Leah: Yeah...

Y/n: Leah, what's wrong?

Leah: Nothing, I just love our family and our life together...

Y/n: I love it too, why do you sound like it's gonna end?

Leah: It won't... ever...

Y/n: Great, cause it's not in my plans... I'll stay with him until he falls back asleep, if you want to go back with the girls...

Leah: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah, don't worry... I won't be long...

Leah: Alright...

Leah gets back downstairs with the girls, while you keep rocking Jack for a few more minutes. Then, you put carefully Jack back in his bed. You sit next to him, you stroke his hair before putting a kiss on his forehead.

Y/n: I love you, my J. Good night.

You quietly stand up. You throw one more look at Jack when you get to the doorway to check that he's well asleep. Then you head back downstairs.

Steph: Is he okay?

Y/n: Yeah, Jack just had a nightmare. He's back asleep.

You go sit on a chair, and Leah comes to give you a kiss and brings you a cup of coffee.

Y/n: Who's winning the match?

Viv: Chelsea is leading, 2-1.

Y/n: Who scored?

Victoria: Sam Kerr and Guro Reiten for Chelsea...

Y/n: And Man United?

Jill: Leah Galton...

Leah: Only 20 minutes left for Man United to equalize...

Alessia: Man United needs to come back in the game...

Y/n: They will, I have faith in this...

You spend the rest of night watching the match with the girls. Manchester United did equalize with a header from Millie Turner. The match ends on a 2-2. You look at Alessia with a big smile and wink at her cause Manchester United didn't lose the match.

Steph: It's pretty late, now. I think I'm gonna head back home.

Leah: Thanks for coming tonight, Steph.

Steph: Thanks to you two for it... See you tomorrow.

Lia: I think I'm gonna follow you and go back home too.

You stand up and go give them a big hug to say "bye". You accompanied Steph to her car and watch them leave your property. You get back inside.

Leah: Where are you going?

Y/n: I'll just go check on the boys...

You go upstairs. Jack is well asleep like when you left him a few hours ago. You walk towards Lucas' room. He's sleeping well, as well. Your little boy looks like an angel dreaming of a magic world. You just sit next to him and start stroking his hair without waking him up.

Viv: He's really cute...

Y/n: When I look at them, I'm telling myself that I have something that nobody can buy... my family.

Viv: I'm glad that you and Leah are good.

Y/n: She's my person, I can't help it.

Viv: I won't lie to you, we were all scared that you two could break up again.

Y/n: I love too much that girl to let her go once again.

Viv: Happy to hear cause nobody can't imagine you two without each other... I'm happy you're okay, and I'm sorry I wasn't there.

Y/n: Viv, what are you talking about?

Viv: You were going through a hard time and I was a bad friend to you for not helping you through it.

Y/n: I don't blame you at all... If I get lost in this big wide world, you'll find me, Viv... I know that and trust you...

During that time, Leah is downstairs with the rest of the girls. She's pretty intrigued of your behavior.

Leah: Katie, can I talk to you?

Katie: Of course.

Leah and Katie go in the kitchen to get a little more privacy, so they can be free from the others to talk.

Katie: What's up?

Leah: I need to know this cause Y/n won't tell me, but did something happen during that period of time when Y/n has been kicked out of the England team and I was still at SGP?

Katie: Leah, I don't think that's my job to tell you that...

Leah: Please, Katie, I need to know...

Katie: Something happened, yeah... but Y/n is the better person to talk to you about it...

Leah: One more thing... Does it have a link with Laia Codina?

Katie: Yes... But don't start imagining things. The only person who can answer to your questions is your wife...

Leah: Thanks Katie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2K 42
Y/n Bronze, sister of Lucy Bronze, embarking on her footballing journey in the WSL.
10.3K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...
7.3K 91 15
Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester City.... Finds it hard to fit in where s...
32.2K 1.3K 14
Ali moves to St Albans from her childhood home up north. Will she live to regret her decision? Or Will it be the best decision she has ever made?