Season 1: Leah Williamson

Por England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 87

292 2 0
Por England_stories22

You smile, so happy for them cause they deserve so much happiness. You drive back home, on the way the twins fall asleep in their car seat. You park in the driveway. You carry Lucas to his bed, while Jill is carrying Jack to his. You end up the night in the living room with girls, just talking, smiling, debriefing the match until late in night. The next morning, you wake up in your bed to someone giving you kisses on your forehead.

Leah: Good morning, beautiful...

Y/n: Hey... I thought you wouldn't be there before hours.

Leah: I told the boys I would be there when they would wake up... Not happy to have me here?

Y/n: Of course I am, babe...

Leah: What did you just say?

Y/n: What?

Leah: You haven't called me "babe" for weeks...

Y/n: Uhm...

You hear footsteps in the hallway running towards your room. Suddenly, the door opens.

Mapi: I think there's two little man who want their mom... Leah?

Leah: Hello, Mapi... and hello my baby boys...

Jack: Momma...

Jack and Lucas come jumping on the bed so happy that Leah is finally back home.

Mapi: Okay, boys, let's go downstairs. Maybe aunty Jill could do her famous pancakes...

Lucas: Yeah, pancakes!

Jack and Lucas run out of the room, rushing downstairs. Leah laughs to this, then turns around to face you and look at you. You get out of bed, searching for a sweater to wear. Leah comes to you, handing you one of her sweater.

Leah: Here. But you sure you want to wear this?

Y/n: Leah...

Leah: What? I like feeling your skin on mine.

Y/n: But I'm cold...

Leah: Then come here...

Leah drags you into a hug. You close your eyes, just appreciating the moment you have with your wife, after all the dramas you went through the last few days. Leah drops a kiss on your forehead. You look at her, and you just kiss her.

Y/n: I missed you...

Leah: I missed you more... Why don't we go downstairs to try Jill's pancakes?

Y/n: I know perfectly how they taste. Jill used to cook that every morning when I was in Germany with her.

Leah: Wow! So she's that good as I am for cooking...

Y/n: No, she's still better than you.

Leah pushes you a little, as you're teasing her. You put the sweater on and head downstairs with Leah. The twins are eating their breakfast in their high chairs, surrounded by Patri and Mapi, while Jill is cooking and Ana Maria is cleaning the dishes.

Patri: Hey lovebirds...

Leah: Hey everyone...

You turn your head and see some bags and suitcases next to the front door.

Y/n: Babe, I didn't know you left with that much stuff...

Leah: That's not mine.

Ana Maria: No, actually that's mine...

Patri: And mine...

Y/n: What?

Ana Maria: Yeah, The Atletico Madrid asked me to come back earlier, and I have no choice...

Patri: Same, Barcelona called me so I have to go back in Spain...

Y/n: And you?

Mapi: I asked for one more day with you, I'll leave tomorrow...

You're quite speechless to this news. You're on the verge of tears but doesn't want to show it. But the girls can see it so well. Patri stands up and walks to you to give you the biggest hug, quickly join by Ana Maria.

Ana Maria: We'll always be with you, kid... One call away...

Y/n: Thank you so much...

Patri: Whatever the time, whatever the distance...

Y/n: I'm just gonna miss you so much...

Patri: Eh, we're still here for the moment...

Jill: Pancakes served!

You enjoy the rest of the time you have with Patri and Ana Maria in the same city or even in the same country as you. You eat Jill's pancakes and spend the day with the girls, the twins and Leah. Hours later, you have said bye to Patri and Ana Maria, who are now in a plane heading back to Spain. At the end of the day, you're watching TV with Mapi, your head on her shoulder.

Leah: The boys are upstairs in their bed falling asleep, and Jill is on the phone with Jana.

Mapi: That's what I should do, I'll go call Ingrid...

Y/n: Say 'hello" for us, please.

Mapi: Will do!

Mapi leaves the room, letting you alone with Leah. She takes Mapi's place on the couch, pulling you closer so you cuddle into Leah. She removes a piece of your hair, then you lock your hand into hers.

Leah: You seems to be okay...

Y/n: I'm better now you're home.

Leah: Can we talk now?

You straighten up, then you hold Leah's hand and look at her in the eyes.

Y/n: You were right... What you said on the phone yesterday was totally true...

Leah: I was mad at you...

Y/n: No, you were speaking your truth... and I can't blame you for that...

Leah: Y/n...

Y/n: We met nearly 5 years ago, and there's still some parts of me which are mystery to you... That's not fair, when I know everything about you.

Leah: What's your big secrets then?

Y/n: I had a twin brother... I know, the Beckham are good at giving birth to boys...

Leah: Why I never heard about him?

Y/n: Because he died when we were 4... Brooklyn was 5 so he doesn't have real memories of him, Romeo was only 3 and Cruz was barely born.

Leah: How... how did he...

Y/n: How did he die? My parents told me that we were playing in the garden and he fell in the pool. It was only a minute or two, but when my parents got there, it was too late. He'd got drown... His name was Charlie... Charlie Michael Beckham...

Leah: Wow, a twin brother... That's why we had twins, cause you were one....

Y/n: Maybe...

Leah: Your parents never mentioned him. There's not even pictures of him in your parents' house.

Y/n: Brooklyn had no memories of him, Romeo was barely born and Cruz wasn't there, so my parents decided to erase him from our lives. Charlie was dead, then nobody would remember him anyway.

Leah: That's tough...

Y/n: Yeah, pretty tough... He looks like Lucas... a lot. Charlie was a lovely little boy...

Leah: I wish I could meet him...

Y/n: You would probably fall in love with him like you did with me...

Leah: That's crazy... I'd never thought you would tell me this... Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Go ahead.

Leah: Did I meet all your ex-girlfriend?

Y/n: Okay, let's sum that up, you met Niamh, Bruna, Charli Grant, Jill... Lena but it was a kiss... Jess and her crush on me... I cheated on Bruna with Claudia Pina.... I might forgot...

Leah: That's not funny, okay?

Y/n: No, for real, I might forgot to tell you about two of my exes...

Leah: Y/n, seriously? Who? Come on, tell me their name...

Y/n: I may have been in a relationship with Ellie Carpenter and... Giulia Gwinn...

Leah: Hopefully for you, they are in foreign country so I can't kill them... In which term are you with them?

Y/n: Let's say that Ellie and I we ignore each other, especially since she got married to Van De Donk... and I haven't spoken to Giulia since I was 18 years old...

Leah: Remind me your age...

Y/n: I'm gonna turn 26...

Leah: Okay, you haven't spoke to her for 7 years? Nothing?

Y/n: No, we avoid each other on matches.

Leah: Alright, and what happened with Charli Grant?

Y/n: Leah...

Leah: I want to know...

Y/n: That's not really something that I like to talk about...

Leah: Please...

Y/n: Uhm..... Charli and I, we were on a toxic relationship. I met her when I was on loan with Rosengaard. She was the pretty blonde girl, afraid of anything, playing with every little fire spark that she found, impossible didn't mean anything to her... I was in love with her, who wouldn't be. But pretty quickly I started having troubles because her... troubles with my club, with teammates, with justice... But I loved so much that it blinded me.... I nearly lost everything that year. Barcelona could have fired me, but they gave me one more chance and when they ordered me to come in Spain, they freed me from Charli. This is where everything began for me at Barcelona, this is where they really believed in me....

Leah: Did she hurt you?

Y/n: She had my heart... Instead of cherish it, she torn it apart.

Leah: And Bruna fixed it? That's the story?

Y/n: Every time a girl had broken my heart, another one fixed it straight away... Giulia came after Niamh, then Charli, then Bruna, then Ellie, then Bruna, and then you Leah...

Leah: Wow!

Y/n: Yeah, my life is not easy, but it's beautiful with you in it.

Leah: Too much information, right now... Is there something more I need to know?

For a second, you hesitate talking to Leah about what happen with Laia, last night. But you don't want to go through another argument with her while you spend a good time.

Y/n: You now know about Charlie, about my exes... Actually, there's something.

Leah: What? What is it?

Y/n: I may thought about quitting football...

Leah: What? Babe...

Y/n: It's okay....

Leah: Why do you want to quit?

Y/n: Yesterday, I went on my mom's grave for her birthday... I didn't know but my brothers came too... I know how logical it seems to be that my dad is my biggest supporter but... my mom had always believed in me. She always knew I was made for this world... It isn't the same now...

Leah: If I learned something from your mom is that she would do anything for you, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz... You were her whole life... You know, the world changes year by year, our lives from day by day, but your mom will always keep an eye on you to see you achieve the greatest things and made this world your own one.

Y/n: I just thought about it, okay.

Leah: I know you enough to know that it wasn't just a thought, babe...

Y/n: Leah, it was... just... a thought... It has been hard for me, lately, and my mind got lost, but... hear me out, Leah Williamson, I'm gonna fight. I'm gonna fight for you, for us, for our family and especially for myself...

You look at Leah, she has tears in her eyes, trying to hide them from you. These aren't sad but happy tears, these is all Leah wanted to hear. You smile to her, wiping some tears with your thumbs.

Y/n: I love you, Leah Cathrine Williamson...

Leah: I love you too...

You remove a piece of Leah's hair, as you keep smiling at her. You lean on her to slightly kiss her. Leah kisses you back.

Leah: It's been a long day, why don't we go to bed?

Y/n: I missed you in our bed...

Leah: Let's go then.

Leah grabs your hands, you stand up and head to bed with Leah. The next day is also a day off for you and Leah from Arsenal Training Centre, but it's also Mapi's departure day. You open your eyes, and see Leah still asleep. You immediately smile. You slightly kiss her forehead. Leah slowly wakes up, she immediately smiles when she sees you.

Y/n: Good morning, my beautiful sleepy wife...

Leah: Not having you in my bed for the last few days, it was torture...

Y/n: I can believe that, I mean who wouldn't want to wake up next to this beauty.

You both laugh a little, then stare at each other before Leah gets closer to kiss you. You both get up. While Leah is taking care of Jack, you're taking of Lucas.

Y/n: Come on, little man, let's get ready for the day.

Lucas: Yeah...

Y/n: Yeah...

Minutes later, the twins are ready for the day. The four of you get downstairs to join Mapi and Jill for the breakfast. You drop a kiss on Jill's cheek and Mapi's forehead. You look at the front door, and once again, you see some bags and suitcases.

Mapi: Hey, it's okay...

Y/n: Maps... when are you leaving?

Mapi: My flight is this morning...

You sight, you goes straight to give Mapi a hug. You can feel she's smiling. You whisper to her...

Y/n: Thank you...

Mapi: I'll always be there for you. We'll always be there...

Y/n: And give a big hug to Ingrid when you'll be back...

Mapi: I forgot all the time but she says "hi" every time that I have her on the phone, and she misses you a lot...

Y/n: I miss her too.

Lucas: Aunty Mapi, where do you go?

Mapi: I'm going back home, cariño.

Lucas: Where is your house?

Mapi: In Spain...

Jack: That's far?

Mapi: A little, yeah...

Lucas: Are you coming back?

Mapi: Yeah, probably...

Leah: Do you want Mapi to come back?

Jack: Yes...

Lucas: And aunty Jana too...

Leah: We'll see that then kids. Come on, eat your breakfast...

Skip the rest of the day. You have drove Mapi to the airport so she can catch her flight to go back in Barcelona. Then, you have spent the day watching movies with Jill and the kids, while Leah went out to see her family. The next day, it's the comeback for everyone at Arsenal. You wake up pretty early with Leah.

Y/n: Hello you...

Leah: Hey... Well slept, my love?

Y/n: Not funny, Lucas kept crying for hours, in the middle of the night. It was hell to calm him down.

Leah: What was wrong?

Y/n: Don't know, maybe his teeth.

Leah: I'll wake up, next time.

You eat breakfast with Leah, get prepared. Leah is putting your football bag in the car as you say bye to the twins and Jill. You get in the car and, as usual, Leah is driving you to the Arsenal Training Centre. After a few minutes, Leah pulls over in the parking lot. You look over and see Beth and Viv getting out of their car. You rush out to go give a big hug to Viv, you haven't seen her for days and days.

Y/n: Viv...

Viv: Good to see a smile on your face...

Y/n: Only for you...

Suddenly, you hear Beth and Leah complaining in the back on what you just said. You laugh about it with Viv.

Y/n: Babe, you know I only love you.

Leah: You better should.

You give a kiss to Leah as you see a car coming in the parking lot. Beth walks to you when you realize the car was driven by Laia.

Beth: You sure you only love her?

Y/n: Beth, that's not funny...

Beth: You're right, it's not. But what's the truth?

Y/n: The truth is I have a wife, and kids... No Laia in this...

Beth: You know what's incredible?

Y/n: What?

Beth: You're the worst liar I ever saw in my life...

Leah: Are you, guys, coming or not?

Viv: Come on!

Y/n: Coming! We are not talking about that, Beth. That's not even a subject...

You join Leah and Viv with Beth, ignoring as much as you can that Laia is following you through the hallways. You get to the changing room. You drop your stuff at your spot, next to Leah's spot.

Leah: I'll be back, babe, I forgot something in the car.

Y/n: Okay...

Leah walks out of the changing room. Straight away, Laia looks at you and starts walking towards, when Katie comes to sit next to you. So, Laia goes back in her spot.

Katie: Hey...

Y/n: Thanks...

Katie: I won't be able to save you all day.

Y/n: I know, and I won't be able to avoid her all day.

Katie: Can I give you an advice?

Y/n: Go ahead...

Katie: You should talk...

Y/n: To who?

Katie: Choose. Laia or Leah? But talk to one of them, or both of them...

Katie doesn't give you enough time to respond to those words, she stands up and head out. Seeing this, Laia comes towards you and sit next to you.

Laia: Avoiding me?

Y/n: Uhm... no...

Laia: Uhm, okay, let's say that's the truth... Haven't heard about you for days...

Y/n: You know, the Spanish girls went back in Spain and... Leah is back home so...

Laia: She's back home?

Y/n: Yeah, of course, we're married, we live together.

Laia: Yeah, logical... So what happened the other night?

Y/n: Listen, I was drunk, you were drunk, nothing happened... okay?

Laia: Maybe nothing happened, to you, but...

Y/n: But what? Laia, nothing happened between us, okay? Put that in your mind.

Leah: What's going on here?

Y/n: Nothing... don't worry...

Leah: We haven't met, I think.

Laia: Uhm, no, I don't think so...

Leah: I'm Leah Williamson, vice-captain, and I guess you've met my wife...

Laia: Yeah, I met her pretty well... oh, I'm Laia, Laia Codina. I've transferred from Barcelona...

Leah: Y/n's ex club, so you probably know some of my best friend, Keira Walsh and Lucy Bronze...

Laia: Yeah, of course, I know them... Lovely people.

Leah: Is everything okay between you two? Did I interrupt something?

Laia: Uhm...

Y/n: No! Everything's okay...

Leah: Alright, let's get ready then...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

87.3K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
669K 18.4K 140
Ellie Jones has a big heart, she is feisty and passionate, football is the love of her life but she also loves her family and friends deeply, She wou...
7.9K 229 11
From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new club and a new love?
10.2K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...