Short Sex Stories

By happymonney

This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this boo... More

Dedication
Fucking Him! (Best-Friend Romance)
Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)
Sex University (A Sex Class, Student X Professor)
Sex University Part-2 (The Topper And Her Enemy, Student X Student + Extra Fun)
Sex University Part-3 (An Affair, Student X Coach)
Sex University Part-4 (Passing The Sem, Reverse Age-Gap)
Pleasuring Him (Male Virgin)
The Club (Gangbang)
A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)
His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)
The Guy Next Door !
Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)
Pillow (Selfcare)
Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)
Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)
Motel (Threesome)
Motel Part-2 (Threesome)
Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)
Stalker (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)
What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)
Announcement! (It's Important)
His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
Sex University (Not An Update)
His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)
Help Needed (Not an update)
Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

Sex University Part-5(Another Sex Class, Student X Professor)

55K 189 16
By happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

(Before you start reading i will post only 3 to 4 more chapters in this book.)

1. Fucking him - 1 more chapter

2. Pleasuring him - 1 more chapter

3. The club - 2 more chapters

He was the type of person who commands everyone's attention just by walking into a room. So, it was no surprise that everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him when he entered the class.

Professor Caleb was one of the founding members of this university and he had been with our dean since day one of its formation.

He did not teach many classes, as he was mostly busy in the management aspect of the university. However, every year he taught one particular class and to date, no student has ever missed it.

All we were told was to show up. We had no clue what this class was going to be like or what we were going to be taught in it.

He walked in and stood on the podium looking at all of us.

Being a second-year student I was pretty much desensitized to public sex and nudity by now.

The professor was a man in his late 40s although he wasn't too old there were a few streaks of white in his hair and well-groomed beard.

The class full of almost 100 plus students sat in anticipation. All our seniors had told us that this was going to be the best class of our entire year and that whatever we learned today was going to be a game-changer.

Before enrolling in this university, I thought sex was nothing more than a cock going into a cunt till both parties hit climax. But since coming here, my perspective has totally changed.

The professor zeroed in on a girl sitting in the last row. She was one of the shy ones. God knows why and how she landed here.

The professor called her to the podium and I was a bit disappointed as she was chosen as the volunteer and not me. Unlike most girls who wear short skirts or dresses for easy access. This girl was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

The professor stared at her and dimmed the lights in the classroom with only a single focus on her. He stepped into the shadows himself and then finally addressed her.

"Strip" that's the only word he said in his commanding voice. I could see and hear the boys around me groaning softly. The girl hesitated for a while and then pulled her hoodie over her head.

She was wearing nothing underneath it and then pulled down her sweatpants too. She was standing in front of the class in nothing but a lacy panty.

"Lose the underwear." The professor said and she removed it too. Standing completely naked in front of the class. I could still see the shyness in her. It was kind of cute.

Some of the less patient boys had their hands in their pants while every pair of eyes stared at the naked girl on the podium.

The professor then turned to the class and addressed us all.

"Can anyone tell me what the first rule of sex is?"

No one had asked us this question before so none of us could answer.

He waited for a minute or two and then answered, "Do not ever be shy to ask for pleasure, and do not be ashamed of your body."

Now it made sense, the girl was too timid, and baring herself to the whole class would make her less shy and more confident.

The girl who was scared to look up, slowly looked up at us.

"What's your name miss." He asked her and she said, "Clara." She replied.

"What do you like in bed Clara." The professor asked again and after a short pause, Clara answered.

"I like it rough." She was still shy and timid. But with each passing minute, I could see her gaining confidence.

The guy who was sitting beside me was jacking himself off since the moment, Clara stripped. "I can give anything to have that little thing on my dick right now." He said to no one in particular, but I heard a few chucks from the boys around him.

Clara was short, petite, and small-chested. Nothing like me. I was a big girl, with thick thighs, heavy tits, and an ample ass.

Listening to Clara's answer the professor nodded and asked her to sit at the table. "Clara, sit on the table spread your legs, and play with yourself."

She hopped on the table spread her legs and we could already see the wetness gathered between them and dipped two fingers straight into her pussy, moaning a little.

While she was busy pleasuring herself, the professor. Started to talk.

"Sex is a part of our day-to-day life. It's a basic human need. Still, as time passes, sex loses its importance and spark. Some people do introduce new themes into their sex life, like open relationships, sex toys, trying new poses, and whatnot.

But still, it's tough to bring the spark back.

You all must be wondering why the hell am I lecturing you about this. And I know most of you are busy staring at Miss Clara behind me.

But today we are going to learn how to turn simple things around your home or office into sex toys to pleasure yourself and your partner."

There was a collective gasp from all of us. We had learned how to use sex toys. But creatively making use of things was something new.

He turned to Clara who was pretty close to her climax. There was a string of pearls wrapped around Clara's wrist.

The professor took the string of pearls and then showed it to the class.

"Today we will learn how can you use this string of pearls to give someone pleasure."

We all were a bit baffled and had no clue what he was about to do.

My eyes were on Clara, who was breathing heavily, right when she was about to reach the peak of her pleasure the professor stopped her. She looked so disappointed but stopped nevertheless.

"Fuck I wanted to see her cum." The guy beside me said and I sighed. Typical men.

"Get down Clara." Professor Caleb said and she timidly hopped down the desk. We could see her arousal dripping down her thighs.

"Kneel" the professor commanded and Clara kneeled in front of him. We all could see both of them as the professor had angled himself so that all could see the podium

Caleb reached down and touched her tiny boobs, he was so gentle with his fingers, caressing her tits that I wanted to feel his fingers in my pussy.

Usually, until our professors tell us to do something or touch each other we do not do anything. But suddenly while the professor was pleasuring Clara on the podium. I felt a hand snake around my shoulders from my left and squeeze my boob.

When I looked to my left the same guy who was jerking off some time ago was now touching my tit.

"What the hell."

"Don't tell me you don't want someone to touch your boobs like that." He said looking at the podium.

Yes, I did, I desperately needed my tits played with but not would it be appropriate?"Come one no one would know." He said and I slowly pulled my top up revealing my tits. I did not bother with bras much.

Just as Professor Caleb was playing with her boobs this guy was playing with mine. Although mine were a bit bigger than hers.

Suddenly, Clara screamed as the professor squeezed too hard, almost bringing tears to her eyes. "Never be too predictable while pleasuring your partner always have an element of surprise when they least expect you to." Then he rubbed Clara's tit to soothe it.

"Pull down my pants." The professor commanded. Now both the boy and I were looking at the podium. Clara pulled down the professor's pants along with his boxers and his cock sprang free.

"Jerk me off, you the arousal between your legs." The professor ordered Clara and one of her hands reached between her legs while the other wrapped around the professor's cock.

Suddenly I felt intense pain on my right boob demanding my attention and the bastard in front of me had bit my right nipple and had had his face buried between my tits. I somehow managed not to scream.

"Element of surprise" he whispered and I wanted to whack him on his head. He wasn't paying attention to the podium at all, busy touching and fondling my boobs. While I was intently looking at the girl and the professor.

She rubbed her wetness all over his dick and started giving him a handjob. The professor threw his head back and groaned, "Arrghh..."

That was one of the sexiest moans I had heard from a man. This gave confidence to Clara and she sped up. When he was fully erect in her hands she stopped.

"Get up Clara and turn around." The moment she turned around the professor pulled both her hands behind against her ass, took a transparent zip tie from the table, and tied her hands. This happened so fast that neither the students nor Clara had time to register what had happened.

He took her to the edge of the table and made her bent over it. Her chest and face were flushed against the wood while her legs were firmly planted on the ground raising her ass. It was perfectly aligned with his cock.

When she attempted to move, he placed his hand firmly on her exposed back. He took the string of pearls and coiled it around his dick. He wasn't a small guy by any means but now his grith was even bigger. Except for Clara, everyone knew what was about to enter her pussy.

The professor made sure she was still wet and finally pushed into her.

Her, loud moan almost a scream was audible to all even the guy touching my boobs looked at the podium. When the professor pulled out almost completely, the pears wrapped around his dick were covered in streaks of red.

We knew that Clara wasn't a virgin its impossible to be one when you are in a sex university, but we all knew that the professor's dick was too thick with the pears around it.

We could see tears running down her cheeks onto the table. But the professor kept thrusting. With a few more thrusts and his fingers in her clit, Clara was moaning.

I loved the way she was so helpless, just taking the dick. When he wanted to quicken his pace, he spread her legs with his leg and parted her ass a little.

"Ahhh.."

Thrust

"Ahhhh..."

Thrust.

"Ahhh..."

Thrust.

Clara was moaning with every thrust her tiny chest was scraping against the wooden desk with each thrust.

Finally, her expression twisted to something painful, and with a loud moan, she came. The professor followed her soon after.

He pulled out when he was totally spending into her and uncoiled the string of pearls leaving it on the table. Clara collected her clothes and walked to her seat.

"Next time you feel that your sex life is boring, use things like these," he said pointing at the wet string of pearls. "To spice up your sex life."

He buckled his pants and left.

I pulled my top up and the guy in front of me was disappointed. I quickly ran towards the podium. But someone had already grabbed the string of pearls.

Looks like it wasn't my lucky day after all.

The-end

(This series will no longer be continued.)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 149 11
In here will be many slutty short stories. Each chapter will be a different story. I also take recommendations to what else should I write about on...
47.2K 932 35
18+ only A short story of a steamy romance that is filled with lots of drama and love. Synopsis inside .................. Mature explicit content:...
156K 638 22
A story where a married men cheats on his wife with a young girl 🥵 This is a smut book or 21+ book please read at your own risk And please don't rep...
201K 809 15
These are short story chapters filled with spicy, delicious, hot pure GIRL on GIRL smut/imagines. (fictional characters used) wow i really need to to...