Across The Stars⭐💫 - ZaintSee

By ShyGirlNumber1

-100% original story of mine -All rights reserved -Prohibited its translation or adaptation for another shipp... More

Important information before starting the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Penultimate Chapter
Final Chapter
IT'S OUT NOW!!!

Chapter 24

0 0 0
By ShyGirlNumber1

And finally the weekend arrived, during the following days Jimmy spent his time taking care of Tommy who had not woken up due to the strong fever he felt, so during the remaining days the omega spent his time sleeping while the alpha always was at his side making sure nothing happened to him, while Zee and Saint... well, they spent their time showing their love for the alpha's entire apartment, but since that day the omega's father invited them to lunch, they decided to go out of his love bubble just for that day, in addition, the omega wanted to go see his friend, since due to work he had not been able to go see him and take care of him for a while:

Jimmy's Mom: Saint! But what a nice surprise (She says very happily as soon as she opens the door to her house)

Saint: Likewise ma'am, he is my boyfriend Zee, I don't know if you already know him (He says with a tender smile on his face)

Jimmy's mom: Of course I remember him, Your father introduced him at his birthday party, it's a pleasure to meet you Zee and the two of you make a very nice couple (She says smiling)

Zee: Thank you very much Madam and it is also a pleasure for me to meet you (He says with a shy smile)

Saint: Well ma'am, the reason for our visit is to see how Tommy is doing, because as far as I understand, he has been living at home for the last few days and according to what your husband told me, he is very sick (He says in a worried tone)

Jimmy's mom: Sure, he's in Jimmy's room, come forward (She says very kindly and the young couple goes to Jimmy's room)

Zee: She is very different from how you described her, you said that her attitude was like your mother's (He whispers to his boyfriend very confused)

Saint: I swear she's like that, I don't know what happened to her, maybe Jimmy's accident made her more sensitive... (He also whispers strangely)

Zee: Did Tommy really get too wet to be this sick? (He asks with concern)

Saint: It seemed like he had gone through a tidal wave, I was very worried about him and Thomas, but luckily Thomas is fine now (He says in a calm tone)

Zee: Obviously Little Star, he is alpha, he is stronger than Tommy... but maybe with your care he will feel better, my precious omega (He says in a honeyed tone and they enter Jimmy's room, but they find a curious scene)

Saint: I didn't expect that... (He says surprised)

Zee: Better leave the flowers, chocolates and painkillers and let's let them sleep a little more (He says with a nervous smile and the two quickly leave the alpha's room)

They both left Jimmy's house very agitated, they just said goodbye and went straight to the alpha's car and then headed to the omega's parents' house:

Saint: I think those two are going to end up getting married (He says with a mini smile)

Zee: I don't think so, Tommy deserves someone who really loves him, not who makes him feel miserable all the time because of his lack of love (He says serious without taking his eyes off the road)

Saint: What if we make a bet? (He asks happy)

Zee: Okay, and what should the loser do? (He asks curiously)

Saint: Grant a wish to the winner, whatever wish it is... (He says with a tender smile on his face)

Zee: It's okay, My Little Star... (He says in a loving tone and the omega kisses him on the cheek)

Meanwhile:

Baifern: Oh my beautiful Nanny... how pretty you are today (She says pretending to be loving)

Nanny: Can I help you with something, Miss Baifern? (She asks with a serious tone)

Baifern: Well you see... my parents need your help to reach a vase off a shelf (She says with an evil laugh on her face)

Nanny: Okay, I'll see if it's true (She says serious and leaves from there)

Baifern took advantage of that moment to take out the bottle of poison that she had hidden and looked very meticulously for the bowl of shrimp soup without onion that was for her brother since he was not a big fan of onion, she knew that Nana wouldn't add it but no as a joke and thus the evil Beta managed to complete her new plan to get rid of Saint and keep Zee:

Baifern: Perfect... a true delicacy as a last dinner for Saint before leaving this world forever... (She says in an evil tone and leaves the kitchen)

Duangkamol: Baifern, why did you tell Nanny that we needed her help? (He asks annoyed)

Baifern: Oh no? Surely I heard wrong (She says in an innocent tone and leaves there)

Minutes later:

The whole family was gathered and all the soups were served, but since he arrived, Zee could smell something he had already smelled before, his ex-neighbor used a very dangerous rat poison that smelled very similar to the smell that his boyfriend's soup gives off, so to test his hypothesis, he decided to change the soups, but first, a distraction:

Zee: Look outside, isn't that a toucan? (He asks pretending to be surprised)

All: Where? (They say excitedly, they go out to the garden and Zee takes the opportunity to change his soup for Saint's)

Saint: P'Zee, there was no toucan... (He says sad)

Zee: Really? I saw it, he probably flew away, but anyway... let's eat (He says with a nervous smile because of what he is about to do, but for his Little Star, he would do anything)

Baifern watched evilly as Saint put a mouthful of soup to his mouth and she could only think:

🧠Baifern: Go to the hell Saint...🧠

Saint: Nanny, did you put onion on my plate? (He asks upset and Baifern is surprised to see that nothing has happened to him)

Nana: No my boy, I would never - (She can't continue speaking when she sees how Zee began to spit blood) N'ZEE!!! (She screams very scared)

Zee: I'm fine... (He says as he gets up from hiz chair) I'm fine... I'm - (And he faints without the blood stopping coming out of his mouth)

Saint: P'ZEE!!! (He screams desperately as he clings to the alpha's body)

🧠Baifern: DAMN IT!!!🧠

Zee don't die😭😭😭 What did you think of what Zee did for Saint?
And do you like that Baifern's plans always fail?

Hello my beloved readers, a month ago today this beautiful story was published🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊 Today we are all celebrating, thank you for your support, I never thought I would write such a long story, but like this it's just things, they just happen. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

The Shrimp Soup That May or May Not Kill Zee:

The chocolates and flowers that Saint brought to Tommy:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 4.6K 31
Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as well. He rose to notoriety when he was sco...
222K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3K 84 5
NOT UPDATING This story is on hold and on probation. Sky and Prapai had always been enemies in school. At one point, their loathing got so high tha...
145K 6.8K 41
What happens when Saint Suppapong has a chance encounter with Prince Zee Pruk Panich, the Crown Prince of Thailand? What happens when they accidental...