Her Children

Par xprincessstatusx

Part 4 they said..... Well guess what? They're back and they're better than ever ! See what your favorite dr... Plus

Two of Us
Where Were You?
•1• Heart's Choice

Ruin

280 28 10
Par xprincessstatusx

Kierra

"Jalisa, I know that Rico isn't the person that I thought he would be, but honestly I just want to know. I wanna know what did he hear that made him want to distance himself from me. When I met him he seemed generally interested in getting to know me, but then after the one night stand things did a complete flip. I just want to know what happened and why." I said, talking to my best friend on FaceTime.

Jalisa made this face letting me know that she knew something that I didn't.

'What?" I asked. Jalisa sighed as she looked at me.

'You really don't know?"

"Know what? What am I missing Jalee, tell me." I said.

"Well, Kendra told me that she overheard some guys talking to Rico and telling him how easy you were to get into. So, my guess of why he switched up on you would be the fact that he thinks that isn't his baby. He did generally have an interest in you, but I think that altered his view of the way that he sees you once he heard that." Jalisa admitted.

I scoffed as I listened to her words. I couldn't believe what I was hearing because if you really knew me then you knew that those allegations were false, and that was the problem. He didn't know me.

"How long have you known this?" I asked.

"The day after you slept with him. I didn't know it for sure until Kendra confirmed it and Rico started acting different towards you, I'm sorry Ki. I know that I should have said something sooner, but you were already stressing out and I didn't want to make things worse. I was trying to p-"

"Protect me, got it." I said, cutting her off.

Looking at my face, I knew that she could tell that I was bothered by the information that I'd just received.

"Come on, don't be mad at me, Kierra." Jalisa said.

'I'm not, I have to go." I said, ending the call.

I stared at the wall for a few moments before deciding to text him. I had to clear this up, because the fact that he believed something that he never directly asked me himself was crazy to me. The problem with a rumor is it became the truth when someone was willing to believe it.

Rico texted me back a few moments later telling me to come over. Grabbing my keys and purse, I headed out the door. Maybe this was crazy and maybe the fact that I was so eager to clear this up was crazier, but in reality I didn't want to raise a baby without its father. I knew that I had family who would be willing to help me, but the fact that remained was that it wouldn't set right with me knowing that my baby was fatherless, and I didn't at least try to do anything to fix it. I wasn't the one that caused the drift between us, but I was the one who had to do the fixing.

Arriving to his house, I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I parked in his driveway. I tried my best to prepare myself to see him again for the first time in eight months, but nothing really prepared me for it truly. As I walked to his door I felt my anxiety rising. Knocking on the door, I waited for him to open it. A few moments later it did and he stood there as he sized me up.

Licking his lips, he looked at me..

"Wassup shorty?" Rico asked.

"H-Hey, can I come inside?" I asked, taking my eyes off his exposed body as I looked at the ground.

These baby hormones were raging. The fact that I got horny this quick was insane, but I knew that I had to control myself. Rico chuckled slightly already knowing the effect that he had on me while opening the door widely.

"Come on in."

As I entered inside his house I noticed it looked differently from the last time I was here. Walking over to his couch, I took a seat down as I looked at him.

"You want something to drink?"

"No, I just came over here to talk." I said sternly.

"Aite, what's on yo mind?" It was as if he was trying to avoid the obvious.

"Well, it's been eight months since we've seen each other and I know that the reason you ghosted me and avoided me the way that you did is because of a rumor you heard. So, you think I'm a hoe?"

"Kierra..."

"It's a simple yes or no, Rico." I said.

"No, I don't. I just didn't know if what I heard was true or not." Rico said.

"But you didn't try to find out, did you? As I said it's been eight months and you have avoided me at all cost knowing that I was pregnant with your baby. How do you think that makes me feel?"

Rico sighed as I wiped tears that fell from my eyes. Seeing that I was crying, Rico came over and sat beside me.

'Look, shorty. I'm sorry, I really am. A nigga got scared and just vanished. It's how I deal with my problems, I disappear and don't look back. I meant what I said the night we met. I really wanted to get to know you. I know that I can't make up for all the lost time that was wasted between us, but what I can do is try now..... if you let me." 

Looking at his eyes, I could tell that he was sincere, and I almost fell for it but the hurt that I felt over this situation overpowered that.

"I didn't come over here to rekindle anything, and honestly after what has happened I don't think I want to not for a long time.... my sole purpose was to get you to understand that this is your baby, Rico. Do you know how hard it's been having to do things for myself knowing the father is out living his best life? I've had to go to all of these appointments by myself, I've had health scares during this pregnancy, and the amount of loneliness that I've felt during this time has been completely overwhelming, I know you said that you were scared, but at any point you could have chose to reach out to me and talk to me to see if what was said was even true, but you didn't...."

Rico rubbed his face as he sighed and looked at me. Judging by his body language and the expression on his face I could tell that he felt bad. He didn't feel as bad as he needed to feel. I needed him to feel every tear that was shed and every amount of pain that was caused behind the rumor that was made up.

There was a long thick pause of silence between us before he spoke.

"I hear you, Ki. I really do shorty. As I said before a nigga can't make up for lost time. All I can do is be present in the now. So, I can be in the now I just need a DNA test and we can put all this behind us shorty."

Scoffing, I looked at him as I stood up.

"Did you not just hear anything I just said?" I asked.

"I heard you, but you said you wanted to clear all this up, right? What's the problem in getting a DNA test if you know a nigga the father? No harm, no foul in it."

"Because, it's bigger than that and you- you know what.... okay. Alright, I have to go." I said, grabbing my purse.

Heading out then door, I slammed the front door as fresh tears came to my eyes and ran down my face. As I got in my car and drove off I thought about the fact that he really was doing this to me only this time something shifted inside of me. If it was a war that he wanted it was a war that he was going to get.

I was about to make this nigga life a living hell.

Kambri

Sitting around in my bedroom, a few edibles were passed around between my sisters and the boys we'd invited over.

"Truth or dare?" One of the boys said.

"Dare." Karli smirked as she poured Ciroc inside of Kiana's mouth.

"I dare you to make out with Liam."

"You ain't never got to threaten me with a good time. I've been trying to hunch on something all night and that kiss is going to be more than a kiss by the end of the night." Karli said, grabbing the boy's hand.

Watching her straddle him, she placed her hands behind his head before stick her tongue down his throat. Kitana ooo'd as she laughed then smirked.

I knew once Karli got started she wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted. Kitana and I wasn't going to stop her.

We'd end up joining. We were sisters after all. We were in this together.

Jay

"Nigga, how you think Dave's stay down there going?" Smoke asked whilst watching our kids.

"Shidddd, that nigga prolly balls deep in his wife. The way I wish I was in mine." Smoke said, smacking his lips.

I laughed as the realization of what he'd just said hit me. A brother did miss his wife as well. As I sat there an idea popped in my head.

"Yoooo, I got an idea bruh." 

"Wassup nigga?" Smoke asked.

"Since Dave went to see his wife what if we go see ours as well? I mean nigga we could take care of our needs and our wives. I know they feenin right about now." I said.

Rubbing his chin, Smoke looked at me. 

"When you trying to go bro?" 

"Tonight? Hell, we can really go right now." I said. 

"What about the kids though cuz?" Smoke asked. 

"It's not like we got lil kids. They really old enough to watch themselves. Tailynn and Donovan like being around each other anyway. You know they practically siblings." 

"Yeah, you right about that. Aite, cool. Ima send Tai a text and let her know to just go over ya'll house with Donovan when she gets outta school and that she can spend the night cause we'll be gone. You gotta pack some stuff or you coo bruh?" Smoke asked. 

"Ian really gotta pack nun but an overnight bag. You know wifey like a nigga butt naked she don't like me wearing a lot of clothes when she around a nigga. She say it makes it easier to hop on and ride. Ian never complaining though. I love being deep inside her ocean." 

"Aite, aite. Let's get this show on the road so you can empty ya nuts nigga." Smoke said, fanning me off. 

I laughed loudly as we went our separate ways to pack. I hoped Jacky was ready for her nigga cause I was coming and I planned on raining hell on her body.

I needed my baby cause her body was my addiction. A nigga was finna overdose on that good good. 

Jacky

"Them little horny freaks still going at it. It's almost time for us to go on. What we supposed to do?' Dorinda asked. 

"What we always do. Cover for her. You know she's late most times, but after the show she's going to get an earful. So, let's do what we do best." I said, finishing my outfit up in the mirror. 

Looking at me, Dorinda chuckled before nodding her head. We knew that Karen missed Dave because of the length of time that they'd been apart. So, the fact that we were willing to cover her behind was a sister thing. 

"Okay, but while Karebear is getting her back broke what about us? I miss my man's pony as well." Dorinda said, poking her lip out. 

Seeing her pout like a little kid made me chuckle. I knew that she missed Smoke the way that I missed Jay, but I also knew that they had obligations to our children back at home. They would come when they had the chance. 

"You think I don't miss my husband as well?" I asked. 

"I mean yes, but what are we supposed to do about that? It's not like we can get them down here, or... can we?" Dorinda asked, arching her eyebrow almost as if she had an idea. 

"Why you looking like that Grace?" I asked, seeing the look on her face. 

" Cause I got an idea Lenita. Hold please." 

Seeing her pull her phone out, she made a call as I looked at her in curiosity. 

"Yo, shorty..." Smoke answered. 

"Daddy..." Dorinda trailed before growling. "Am I your baby?" 

I put my hand over my mouth as I laughed. 

"Fasho, you know you daddy's baby." 

"Then why aren't you here? Do I have to beg for your jock or are you going to bring it to me willingly?' Dorinda asked. 

Smoke inhaled before answering her. 

"Well..." 

"Well what?" Dorinda asked. 

"Open the door." Smoke said. 

'Huh?" 

'Hold on Doe." I said, putting my hand up. 

Walking over to our dressing room door, I opened it only to come face with Smoke and Jay. Dorinda dropped her phone before squealing and running over to Smoke. She jumped on him as she wrapped her legs around him making him laugh and plant kisses on her neck. 

By the look on Jay's I knew that he was about to ruin me. I had to get my legs prepared for what was to come. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

453K 7.4K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
158K 2.4K 50
|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! © all right reserved.
13.4K 692 19
Jacky & Jay lovestory ❤️
54K 3.6K 100
The trilogy to Her Sanity ❤️