The Tsundere Type!

By theyluvsavii

"𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... More

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
A Surprise Visit!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!

1.1K 46 25
By theyluvsavii

Coffee jelly.

Coffee jelly...

Coffee jelly!

Saiki swiftly made his way through a crowd. Good grief, I know this is a popular part of town but why do the sidewalks have to be so crowded? He huffed as he slid past another group of people. Well, don't just stand there, idiots. Oh, you're probably wondering where I am and where I'm going. To put it simply...

<<<

Saiki took a few strands of hair from his bangs and carefully dried it with a towel. He realized he forgot to turn off the tv before his shower, so he grabbed the remote and moved his finger over the power button. His eyes focused on the screen when ad popped up.

"Coffee Jelly Maker Version: Sweetener's Deluxe Ultimate Special Limited Edition!"

"This is an amazing once in a lifetime chance to grab your very own Coffee Jelly Maker Version: Sweetener's Deluxe Ultimate Special Limited Edition!"

"With added sweeteners, toppings, creamers, puddings, and unlimited coffee jelly!"

"All for the price of 52,000 yen!"

"Get 12,000 yen off when you trade in an older model! Order today!"

The remote slipped out of the psychic's hand.

I have... to get it!

>>>

Oh, now that I remember, I didn't even turn off the tv. That doesn't matter. What matters is that coffee jelly maker with the ridiculously long name. I never threw on shorts and a shirt faster in my life. I hate to say it, but 52,000 yen? What coffee jelly in the world is worth that much...

All of it. Good grief, I'm suddenly feeling grateful for joining the host club. I hope I get a good discount, that's an insane price.

"Out the way!" Saiki snapped out of his thoughts when he was rudely shoved by a passerby. It took the psychic a second to realize he was on top of someone. Okay, asshole. Where do you want it to hurt most?

"Ow, damn it." The man below Saiki huffed. The psychic sat up and looked down, making eye contact with the man. What a surprise. Saiko looked absolutely baffled. 'A stupid plebeian fell on me and that plebeian is Saiki?' Saiko's face went blank, focusing on the features of the pink haired boy. 'Oh... Oh. Wow, he took off those stupid glasses. He certainly looks better without them, to think those glasses were hiding such a pretty man. I mean, he was admittedly beautiful before, but now... Not that I would ever admit that, of course. But god... I'm allured by his eyes...'

"Why are you here?" Saiki questioned, ignoring the thoughts of the other. 'That head tilt! So cute!'

"You're asking why I'm here? How could you have forgotten that Japan is my backyard, plebe?" Saiki blinked.

"Ah." He should've saw that one coming. 'Cute. He's so cute. Wait! No he's not!'

"Great, now could you get off my lap?" Saiko asked, giving a disapproving look. Your thoughts are confusing. Saiki stood up and held his hand out for the white haired man. Saiko scoffed before reaching out. 'I guess I can let this plebeian's hand graze mine just this once. After all, it was his fault he knocked me over.' He was however pulled onto his feet by his one of his bodyguards. "You choose the worst time to show up!" The white haired man seethed. Good grief. Saiki allowed himself to be blind folded and have his arms thrown behind his back.

"Sir! I detained the culprit!" Another bodyguard exclaimed, holding Saiki's arms together tightly enough to injure the average person. Saiko turned around to see the pink haired boy standing with his arms behind his back.

"What are you doing?! I'll have you fired this instant! Let him go!" Saiko fumed.

"But sir! I thought he was attacking-"

"He wasn't attacking me! Release him!" The white haired man demanded. The bodyguard flinched before releasing the psychic and untying the blindfold. Saiko was pissed. He harshly dismissed his bodyguards for the day and grabbed Saiki's wrist before pulling him through the crowd. 'How dare they! I was simply on the ground, he was clearly holding his hand out for me. I'll have him fired by tonight.' The pink haired boy frowned. How troublesome... Saiko forgot he was holding the psychic's hand, so Saiki lightly pulled. It wasn't hard enough for the rich man to let go, but it caught his attention.

"...Thanks, wasn't sure if I was into that." Saiki deadpanned.

"Pfft!" Saiko laughed before quickly shutting up. "T-That wasn't funny." He said, holding back his snickers with coughs. 'I didn't know Saiki made jokes. Somehow, it makes him even cuter...'

Wow, you deserve the tsundere title.

"Well, anyways, plebe. What are you doing here? Not that I care or anything." Saiki looked at the white haired man.

"I came to buy the Coffee Jelly Maker Version: Sweetener's Deluxe Ultimate Special Limited Edition." The psychic stated. I said the whole name without thinking. Saiko blinked. 'The what?' The white haired man finally realized he was still holding onto the psychic's wrist. He blushed and dropped his hand.

"I don't want your dirty hands ruining my gold..." Saiko averted his gaze. No one gives a rat's ass about your gold watch. Saiki stopped walking, eyeing a new cafe he'd been wanting to try out. He was faced with a rather difficult decision. Shit. Coffee jelly maker or coffee jelly...?! Saiko watched the uncertain expression on the pink haired boy's face.

"What, you want to go in, plebe?" Saiko paused to think of what to say next. Saiki nodded.

"Yeah, I want to try their coffee jelly, but it's expensive and I won't be able to buy the coffee jelly maker."

"Oh, of course your peasant self can't afford it." Saiko said easily. 'Tch, I could buy him coffee jelly whenever he wanted. Wait, that sounds weird. Like I have a crush on him or something! Ah! Only one could dream of being with the richest heir in the world!'

"Well, I suppose I could buy you coffee jelly..." Saiko tried saying as nonchalantly as possible, rubbing his neck. 'This is only to show my wealth...! Nothing else!' The white haired man didn't get a response. "...Don't get the wrong idea-" He turned his head to the pink haired boy. He was met with sparkling violet eyes.

"Y-You mean it...?" Saiki couldn't contain his excitement.

"Uh, y-yeah. I should just show you how easy it is for me to get what I want!" The rich haired boy smiled confidently. Saiki just glanced at the cafe they stood in front of. Seeing no reaction, he continued. "...To be honest, I haven't had coffee jelly in like two years." He admitted. What a crime. I think I would lose it if I was deprived of coffee jelly for that long. "When was the last time you had some?" Saiki put a hand on his chin in thought before letting his arms fall to his side as he lifted his gaze back up to the cafe's storefront sign.

"...Mm. Yesterday." The rich man sweat dropped. 'So he's already going out for more?'

Any sane person would. Saiki thought to himself.

"Move it!" The psychic was pushed into Saiko. What is this, National Be A Dick Day? 'Shit... He's so close. His hair is so pretty. Wait, I can't be holding a plebe! But he really is cute. He smells good- What the hell?!' A blonde man on a bike was speeding towards the two boys. Saiko quickly shoved the pink haired boy away, watching the biker zoom past them. Saiki stumbled into someone's arms. Why am I being thrown around?! His frustration was replaced with surprise when he was raised into the air. Saiki would forever be embarrassed of the yelp he let out.

"W-What?! Who are you?!" Saiko asked completely confused.

"No worries! He's safe with us!" The twins called out. Hikaru threw Saiki over his shoulder, eliciting another yelp from the psychic. H-Hey...! Everyone heard a crash, followed with wail. That was Tamaki wasn't it. The twins ran across the street. 'Just in time!' They smirked at each other. Tch. I'm going to hit them later. An expensive black car slowed down to a stop in front of the three boys. Kaoru opened the door and Hikaru all but threw Saiki into the car. Okay, definitely National Be A Dick Day. Tamaki reappeared next to the twins, wiping sweat from his forehead as he tried regulating his breathing. He recovered fast.

"Kusuo, who was that man? You were in his arms... Are you dating?!" Tamaki questioned with absolute fear.

"No. Someone pushed me." Saiki deadpanned, still upside down with his legs over his head.

"So, it felt so natural to you that you forgot?!"

"I was surprised."

"That means you love him back, doesn't it?!"

"No."

"Ah, so I was just overreacting. That's good to know." The blonde sighed before going to sit in the front seat of the car. When aren't you? Saiki finally turned to a sitting position, watching the twins slide in the seats next to him. Wait... Saiki sighed heavily and crossed his arms.

"What's up?" Kaoru asked.

"He was going to buy me coffee jelly." He pouted. Definitely not pout. Good grief. It's a frown, when will you get it right?

"So, it was a date?" Hikaru tilted his head in confusion.

"No, I bumped into him and he offered to buy me coffee jelly. That was kind of the reason why I was out anyway."

"Yeah, we were actually on our way to get you," Kaoru smiled. "So you don't like him?" Saiki furrowed his brows.

"How can I make myself any clearer?"

"That guy totally likes you!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're not gonna hand you over to him." Kaoru stated. Huh? But I read his thoughts, he definitely doesn't have a crush on me. He just likes my appearance. Saiki shook his head.

"He doesn't."

"No, Saiki." The twins begin as they pulled the psychic in. "You're also forgetting you're completely oblivious to things like that." The twins shake their heads. 'Poor, poor, Saiki. We'll protect you!'

"Where are we going anyways?" Saiki questioned, ignoring their overbearing act.

"We're all going over to Kyoya's house for a sleepover!" Tamaki beamed.

"A what? I didn't bring any clothes, you know..."

"It's fine, they can provide you with clothes!" The blonde exclaimed happily. You're too happy.

"Those shorts are cute on you, Saiki!" Hikaru smirked. Shut up. Saiki glowered.

~~~

What happened to, 'they can provide you with clothes?' How about providing me with clothes my size? The shorts would be better than this. Saiki sighed, staring into the mirror. Yeah, no. I'll take the shorts. He stepped out of the sagging pants and slid into his shorts. At least the shirt isn't that big. He stared at his reflection once more. It smells like Kyoya... What a weird thought, I should go. Saiki grabbed the discarded clothes and opened the door. He made his way to the living room where the hosts were sitting and playing games on the console.

"Take that, Hikaru!" Tamaki smirked, dramatically swiping his controller. 'Did you see that, Haruhi? Daddy can play games too!' Haruhi wasn't even paying attention. She was reading a book. Or at the very least trying to, the excessive noise and distractions were making it difficult.

"Ugh! No way!" Hikaru cried.

"Saiki," Kyoya eyed the smaller boy. "Did the pants not fit?" He questioned. Saiki nodded, making Kyoya smirk. "It was the smallest size we had." The dark haired man smiled. So what, do you throw everything else out? "I repurchase it in the correct size." He stated. Rich people... Good grief, whatever.

"I can sleep in shorts, no big deal."

"If it's fine with you, then. I'll have a proper change for you tomorrow." Saiki furrowed his brows. I thought it was weird ever since I got here... but...

I can't read his thoughts.

"Is something the matter, Saiki?" Kyoya leaned in.

The pink haired boy shook his head and held up the folded clothes. "I'll take that for you." He grabbed the clothes from the psychic's hand, lightly brushing his fingers over his wrists. Saiki turned his head to the two boys who were going at it with each other. He looks like he's about to break the controller.

"That's it Hikaru, you cheated!" The blonde exclaimed. A bold accusation, considering the technique you used was also cheating. The psychic turned his head back when he felt his hand being caressed.

"Hm?"

"Your hands are small and soft. It's pretty cute." Kyoya smiled. That ticked Saiki off. Okay, thanks. I should just shoot myself then. He pulled his hand away and crossed his arms. Hold on. Saiki took hold of Kyoya's hand. That's why.

"Take this off..." Saiki mumbled frowning at the ring on the other man's hand. Kyoya blinked in confusion before smirking.

"Why?" The psychic dropped his hand.

"Forget it. And whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it." He rolled his eyes and walked to the couch.

~~~

"Dinner... Is... Served!" Honey happily exclaimed. "This time, I helped in the kitchen too!" So cute. Isn't this a little much? Well, I'd be more than happy if this was all dessert. Saiki sat down in his seat, the twins sitting next to him. He stood up and walked over to Mori.

"Hey, hey! Saiki that's upsetting! You're going to hurt my feelings, you know?" Kaoru cried. Who cares? He took his seat next to his tall friend.

"Let's enjoy!" There was a nice atmosphere surrounding the table when everyone began eating. I like Honey's cooking. Saiki enjoyed another bite of white rice. He quickly finished, wanting to move on to desserts.

"Ku-chan! Coffee jelly is in the fridge!" Honey smiled sweetly. Honey, what would I ever do without you. You're an angel... Saiki smiled back and made his way to the fridge. No, you're god! He stared at the selection of coffee jelly, mentally thanking the god, which was probably Honey. He grabbed three to taste test and went back to his seat. Saiki smiled when the spoon entered his mouth. He would never get over the magical feeling it gave him.

"Saiki, it's a random question, but why do you like coffee jelly so much?" Haruhi asked as she swallowed a mouthful of rice. Saiki blinked before setting his spoon down and closing his eyes.

"Coffee jelly. Coffee jelly is the best dessert in the world. It's coffee flavor melts onto your tongue with the sweet taste of whip cream, both flavors combining to make the perfect blend with cocoa and delicious sweetness. The earth has been blessed with such an amazing and delicate dessert that no other could replicate. It leaves a warm feeling in your chest when you take a bite. It's a delicious dignified dessert that can satisfy any sweet craving you will ever have." Saiki opened his eyes with small smile. "I could talk about coffee jelly for days..." His purple eyes dimmed and he blinked, face going back to his usual nuetral expression. "Oops. I got carried away."

"I've never seen Saiki talk to much," Kaoru laughed. His twin nodded in agreement. 'It was so adorable!'

"I could make Saiki talk that much!" Tamaki boasted.

"Yeah, in a negative way." Hikaru snickered evilly, elbowing his brother who was also cackling. Time for more desserts. Saiki stood up from his chair and made his way to the refrigerator once more. The sight of coffee jellies bestowed upon him. Saiki grabbed a select few and began to walk back. Apparently Tamaki and the twins began to bicker and even started a food fight. Saiki turned a blind eye to it and continued walking to his chair. Unfortunately for him, he would soon wished he had been distracted, or been a little faster in getting to his seat.

"Stop playing with your food!" Tamaki scolded.

"Don't chastise us, Boss!" Hikaru exclaimed, throwing water towards the blonde's direction. Tamaki dived out of reach, unknowingly putting Saiki perfectly in aim of the attack. Saiki, who was walking back to his seat with dessert in hand, was drenched in water, quickly finding his vision to be blocked by his wet pink bangs.

"Oops..." Silence followed. Moments later, a chair clattered. Everyone turned their heads to see Kyoya standing up.

"I'll take him to get changed." He stated.

"O-Okay. W-We'll be here then...!" Tamaki faked a smile, eyebrow twitching. Kyoya took Saiki's hand and pulled him out the room. They walked in the large hallways of the house. Good grief, what a pain. I can't even enjoy my dessert. What's the reason for a house this large? Wouldn't it generally be more of an inconvenience? Saiki pondered in his head as Kyoya lead him down the halls. The psychic glanced at the taller boy. Hm, he's quieter than usual. Maybe because I can't hear his thoughts? Saiki walked into a room. It was dark due to the lights being off. The only source of light was from the windows, but even that didn't provide a lot of natural light since it was nighttime. The pink haired boy was about to turn around to search for a light switch, but Kyoya shut the door and locked it. Saiki narrowed his eyes. What are you up to?

"...I thought it was weird when I never found medical history on you." So out of the blue. "So I was wondering if, you had your own private doctor? But then how would you afford it when Kusuke wasn't providing? It couldn't be your father, he doesn't make enough and private doctors are costly." The dark haired man knew he was stepping in uncharted territory. Saiki stayed silent as the other man slowly approached him. It was like a predator sneaking up on his prey. "There's more about you that we don't know, right?" He was getting dangerously close. Saiki kept his expression the same. Carefully thinking over his words, he replied.

"Of course. I don't know everything about you either, Kyoya." It's scarier not knowing what he's thinking. Where's he going with this? Could he be close to figuring me out?

"...I'd be willing to tell you everything about me. What I'm more interested in is you, though." The dark haired man paused. "I can't help but want to observe you. There's so much mystery to you." Kyoya admitted, pushing up his glasses. Observe me why? I'm a completely ordinary boy... At least I want to be. Saiki nodded. "It's like a puzzle. You know, I'm quite fond of you, Saiki."

"Thanks." Saiki turned away. A hand slid under his chin, turning his head back. He looked up into Kyoya's eyes, praying his expression was steady. "What are you getting at?"

"I want you to tell me, honestly." Saiki noticed the way Kyoya's voice lowered an octave. "Why is there no history on your name? The files, the medical history, there's nothing."

"..." The pink haired boy looked down from the piercing gray eyes that were glowing in the dark. The man's hand moved to his neck. It made Saiki nervous, not being able to predict his moves. It will buy me time. "...I've actually never been sick before." The pink haired boy carefully looked up at the taller man. He had an unreadable expression, it gave the psychic a sense of unfamiliarity. I should've gotten him to take off that damn ring. Saiki was aware of Kyoya's suspicions on him before, but he wasn't expecting him to act on it so suddenly. Saiki lowered his gaze, flinching when Kyoya's hand softly grazed over his cheek and ear.

"Then, how come you're nothing like your brother?" Kyoya continued. "It doesn't make sense because... You were just like him too, Saiki. Even now, that's how you got into Ouran Academy in the first place. You had average grades throughout your first months in PK Academy. You were average in sports too. However, as a kid, you aced all subjects, even scoring more than what your teachers could give credit for." Saiki's eyes widened. Bingo. He had him. "Saiki... You're not ordinary at all. Why did you choose to stay consistently average?" Saiki's heart was pounding inside his chest.

"...I didn't want the unnecessary attention." Saiki furrowed his brows before continuing. "I scored average marks because I didn't like the attention. That stayed with me up until now, however my idiot brother wanted me to get into this school. Now all I get is attention. I don't particularly hate it, I just find it to be bothersome, and I'd rather be alone."

"I see. It was to remain on the down low, huh?" Saiki hesitated before nodding. I really can't tell what he's thinking. To say I'm kind of nervous is... embarrassing.

"I guess you could say that..." The psychic shrugged.

"...It was after kindergarten, right?" Kyoya asked. Saiki blinked. Huh. How? What...? "You know what I'm talking about." His eyes lowered. "When you gained attention on the media for never losing at rock-paper-scissors." Saiki stared at his shoes. Kyoya leaned into his ear and whispered. "There's more to it, isn't there? Is it because you're..."

Saiki's breath hitched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
56 0 20
With two best friends and half a host club in love with her, Haruhi begins the rest of the school year before mori and honey's graduation. The club h...
217K 5.3K 60
A boy who has many rumors surrounds him, creating a wall between him and the others. What made it worse when he never denies it. He doesn't care as h...
119K 2.8K 23
Blonde hair and blue eyes. The symbol of elegance. The Suou family is very proud about the beauty of the family. But does anyone remember Suki? The g...