Chamber of Secrets | Ghost x...

By codesevenn

What would you do if you were reincarnated as Makarov's child? ... More

Chapter 01 - Where?
Chapter 03 - Moment
Chapter 04 - Diaries
Chapter 05 - House
Chapter 06 - Left
Chapter 07 - Morning
Chapter 08 - Training
Chapter 09 - Plan
Chapter 10 - Mission
Chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Vision
Chapter 13 - First
Chapter 14 - Ghost
Chapter 15 - Solace
Chapter 16 - Disagreement
Chapter 17 - Mexico
Chapter 18 - Behind
Chapter 19 - Still
Chapter 20 - Second
Chapter 21 - Support
Chapter 22 - Limit
Chapter 23 - Trust
Chapter 24 - Share
Chapter 25 - Composed
Chapter 26 - Trapped
Chapter 27 - You
Chapter 28 - Beginning
Chapter 29 - Chamber
Chapter 30 - Nameless
Chapter 31 - Valeria
Chapter 32 - Crack
Chapter 33 - Brink
Chapter 34 - Doubt
Chapter 35 - Captain
Chapter 36 - Glint
Chapter 37 - Change
Chapter 38 - Upheaval
Chapter 39 - Flash
Chapter 40 - Catch

Chapter 02 - Game

1.8K 57 6
By codesevenn

One year went by very quickly.

You finally recognised where you had been reincarnated. 

A fucking game. 

And it's none other than Call of Duty. 

You hardly even recognise the well-known war game.

To further compound your amazement, your own father, your well-being as a loving father, is Vladimir Makarov himself. 

Vladimir fucking Makarov.

From what you can tell when browsing the game, he is a damn terrorist. 

You're not even familiar with the entire game. How are you going to handle it? What have you done in regards to your dad? Will your family simply fall apart in the same way once more? Because you are aware that your father would eventually become a... villain.

Even now, you assumed he was already a terrorist.

A voice calling your name finally cut your train of thought. "(Y/N), sweetheart, where are you, baby?"

It's your mother's voice. Soft and gentle. Full of affection. 

You subconsciously tried to make a noise to let your mother know where you are. Even when you're just staying in your room, can't go anywhere outside your crib.

"There you are, my little sweet thing." Your mother's voice said from the doorway of your bedroom. 

Apparently, your house is a two-story house. And all bedrooms are upstairs, with just one guestroom downstairs. A simple living room at the very front inside of your house, right after when you open the door, and to the left is the guestroom. A curtain separating a small, cosy family room. Then to the very back of your house is a kitchen where a white door to the backyard is attached to it. 

The upstairs, towards the second floor, is right on the side of your family room. Attached to the wall.

When you're still lost in your own mind, your mother brings you down to the kitchen. Breakfast is set on the table where your father is already seated on one of the chairs. He happily called to the both of you.

"There they are. The lights of my life." He gets up from his seat and walks closer. Hugging the woman before bending down a little to kiss his child's cheek. 

Your mother laughs happily as she kisses her husband's cheek in reply. Meanwhile, their own child is internally rolling her eyes at them. But otherwise, you're happy. So far, you've been nothing but happy. 

What you learn from one year you are here is... You are automatically fluent in Russian; you assume it because both of your parents are practically Russian.

And your father really surprised you much.

Because, not like in the game you remembered about, Makarov, in your life, in your reincarnated life to be exact, is a loving person. Hell, he's even a loving husband. He also seems to love his... child very much. 

Every return from his mission, he always makes sure to keep in touch with both of what he called his life. His wife and his only child. He will never go anywhere before greeting them properly. Which, in terms of properly, is to kiss his wife and make his child laugh.

Yes, not to your liking, though; you laugh a lot when your father is around. 

You can't help but really wonder if the man in front of you, the man who becomes your father, is really the Vladimir Makarov you know. Technically, barely knows, because you're not really into the game and just following some parts of the campaign.

But you did know some bad things Makarov has done in the game. Which makes you very sceptical about your father's facade. 

Back to reality, now your little three family happily eat at the dining table. Your mother slowly feeds you again and again while your father is always trying to make you laugh. Which somehow he always succeeds. You don't even know why. 

You felt really close to both of them. Especially your mother. Your father is a yes too... But you still can't really trust him.

"What do you say about us playing in the garden? I can watch (Y/N) while you're gardening." Makarov offers as he holds you in his arms while his wife cleans the dishes.

She happily smiles, then nods, "That would be a great idea. Let me clean this first, and I'll get the gardening tool."

He chuckles as he sees how his wife is really excited about gardening. "Slow down, honey. We have all day ahead; you know I'll be waiting for you." He smiles back at her as he looks down at his child and starts playing with you again. 

- - -

Word count : 777.
With love, Seven.
(edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.7K 60
𝐀 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢-𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚...
3.6M 56.9K 33
Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole life to become an elite warrior and the A...
51.4K 872 47
Season 1: Mile high club to Game over. Experience the story of how you met Price and Soap, and how you fought against Zackhaev and his army of ultran...
168K 2.5K 10
Casey Mackwood, a twenty-one year old prostitute. He made sure his bills were paid, his brother's mouth was fed and his grades were up. That was al...