Victorious: The Younger Broth...

By TeKuReadz

Imagine if Tori & Trina Vega had a younger brother, Toby Vega! A smart over the edge 14 year old boy who star... More

Meet Toby Vega
Welcome to Hollywood Arts
Love At First Sight
A Great First Day
The Escape
School Fun Fair & Date Time
Lita Stays With the Vegas
A Night At Wanko's (Part 1)
A Night At Wanko's (Part 2)
Jumped
Halloween Party
The Emergency
Lita's Siblings
Thanksgiving Nightmare?
Best Christmas Ever
New Years Proposal
New Year New Relationships
Ski Racing
Double Date
Babysitting Fiasco!
The Snow Storm
Valentine's Day Surprise
The Wedding
Until We Meet Again
A Sequel?
What Should I Do?
Tell Me Your Ideas
School Pranking!
Catching The Pranksters
The Talent Show
Under the Weather
A Little Improvement
Lita's Bad Night
Scary Campout
Locked in the Barn
Tornado Watch
Statue Paranoia
Sneaking Out
Water Park Fun
Poor Maya
Overwhelmed
Love Connection
Your Favorite Character?
Your Favorite Moment?
Ideas
Secrets
Duet Song
Sick at Disneyland
Stuck in the RV Part 1
Stuck in the RV Part 2
To All My Followers

Give Me Egg Break

46 2 0
By TeKuReadz

Tuesday May 27th, 2014

***

Toby's POV

At school, me and my friends were at our lockers talking about the Memorial Day cookout that my dad had yesterday.

"That was such a fun cookout yesterday Toby!" Lita exclaimed.

"The food was great." Maya said.

"Yeah it was just as fun as trolling my sweet Maya every now and then!" Josh laughed.

Maya frowned at him. "Watch it buster!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah my dad is so a cool guy to be around, I'm lucky to have him as my dad."

"Hey Toby, did you and Tori made up after that party?" Lita asked.

"Yeah we did, she actually was impressed when I ate those doughnuts." I laughed.

"Yeah that was pretty great, even though we got caught." Lita shrugged.

"Yeah thanks to this clown right here!" Maya glared at Josh.

"Yeah thanks to that clown Josh, I can't believe he got us caught!" Josh said with sarcasm.

Lita and I looked at each other as we both realized what Josh was doing and held in our laughter. Maya grabbed Josh's shoulders and stared a hole into him.

"Are you trying to get on my nerves?" She said to him.

"No, I'm trying to get on your good side so that way we can kiss and make up!" Josh stuck his tongue out at her in a playful way.

"You're still not off the hook for getting us caught buster!" Maya got closer in his face.

Josh grinned and unexpectedly planted a kiss on Maya's lips. "I love you." He said.

Maya bit her lip and blushed. "Ugh you're so annoyingly cute!"

Lane came over to talk to us about something. "Hey kids."

"Hey Lane how's it going?" I said.

"Pretty good, but listen I need a favor from you guys." He said.

"What's up?" I said.

"Follow me!" He motioned.

We followed him into his office and he showed us an breakable medium-sized egg on his desk.

"You see this egg here, this is a gift for my mother, so what I need for you guys to do is watch it for me because I'm going with my mom to her appointment in a few minutes." He explained.

"Okay cool, is it a birthday present or something?" I asked.

"Yup, her birthday is on June the 1st, I can trust you four right?" He scanned us.

"Yeah." Me, Lita, and Maya said.

"Meh." Josh said causing Maya to hunch him.

"We got it Lane." Lita smiled.

"Great, well I better got going and you guys better get to class before you're late." Lane smiled.

We said bye to Lane and the four of us started walking to class.

"Really Josh?" Maya looked at him.

"Really what?" He wrinkled his eyebrows.

"You said, meh when Lane asked us to watch his birthday gift for his mother." Maya said.

"Yeah I did, I mean come on, why are we babysitting another object?" Josh groaned.

"Don't be such a baby." Maya said.

"Have you forgotten how annoying it was to watch your dad's miniature statues?" Josh frowned.

"I haven't, but this can't be as annoying as watching my dad's statues." Maya said.

"That's what you think." Josh huffed.

"Hey, you two have been arguing a lot lately." I said.

"Yeah I've noticed that too." Lita said.

"That's because he can get on my nerves sometimes." Maya folded her arms.

"Nu uh, it's because sometimes I get on my nerves sometimes!" Josh replied.

We all looked at him with confused looks. "Yeah, I believe it!" Maya argued.

"C'mon guys, you two are suppose to be in love with each other." I said.

"But he's always complaining about almost everything!" Maya said.

"I don't, I just know that something is gonna go wrong!" Josh said.

"Ugh! You're so negative!" Maya nearly screamed.

"I am not!" Josh argued.

"Are too!" Maya replied.

"Am not!" Josh said again.

"Are too!" Maya shouted.

"Are too!" Josh said.

"Seriously Josh!" Maya rolled her eyes.

"C'mon guys enough already!" I said to them.

"You two have to stop bickering amongst each other." Lita sighed.

We got to science class and did our work. While we were there, Josh and Maya was still slightly arguing with each other much to me and Lita's annoyance. Once class was over, we headed to lunch and the two still was arguing.

"Josh can you not chew so loudly!" Maya snapped.

Josh frowned. "I'm just chewing what do you want me to do?"

Lita and I rolled our eyes. "Guys stop!" I said.

"Josh is chewing too loudly Lita!" Maya shouted.

"No, this is chewing loudly!" Josh said with his mouth full of food.

He started obnoxiously chewing loudly making Maya annoyed, she then stomped on his foot making him stop.

"Josh stop that dude!" I said.

"OKAY YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Lita snapped.

"He started it!" Maya said.
"She started it!" Josh said.

"I don't care! The both of you need to stop fighting!" Lita said.

"Yeah how are we going to look after Lane's egg while you two keep fighting?" I scanned the both of them.

They both sat with frowns on their faces, I have no idea what's going on with these two but they need to solve it!

***

After school dismissed we stayed over to watch Lane's egg, we were hanging in his office while waiting for him to get back. I already told Tori that I had to stay over so she wouldn't worry, Lita and I sat together while Maya and Josh were separated and asleep. This is so ridiculous, I can't believe those two are at each other's throats! It seems that ever since Josh got us busted at that party, that's when they've been arguing. Maya is still mad at him but Josh already apologized for it, and we had fun at that party anyway.

"Lita how are we going to get those two to stop arguing?" I whispered to my girlfriend.

"I don't know, all I know is that I hate seeing my two long time friends argue." She said.

"Ever since that party when Josh got us caught, Maya's been kind of hostile towards him." I said.

"I've noticed that, look I've known those two since kindergarten. Way before you came along, they were always close." Lita explained.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrow.

She nodded. "I remember when I first met those two goofballs." She chuckled. "They were already friends once I met them."

"Wow that's amazing." I said.

"There was this one time in seventh grade, where Maya was being bullied and Josh stood up for her." Lita crossed her leg.

"I had no idea Maya used to get bullied." I looked shocked.

"Yup, Maya was a bubbly girl like she is now. So in seventh grade, she had a crush on this boy named Daniel and the girl that bullied her named Veronica told the entire class." Lita explained.

"Of course she did." I shook my head.

"It gets worse, the school dance was coming up and Maya was excited to go with Daniel. So once she thought that she was going, she saw something terrible!" Lita exclaimed.

"What was it?" I shrugged.

Lita turned in her seat. "She saw Daniel asking Veronica to the dance."

"No way!" I said.

Lita nodded. "Maya was so hurt and heartbroken, Veronica knew that Maya liked Daniel, it all took place in the hallways where everyone saw it. Turns out that Daniel got Maya's hopes up for nothing.

"So he knew that Veronica was Maya's bully and decided to ask her to the prom anyway?" I frowned.

"Yeah he actually asked Maya to the dance and she was super excited. Daniel played with Maya's heart." Lita explained.

"That's cold." I shook my head.

"When Maya saw what was taking place, everyone pointed and laughed at her, even Daniel laughed at her!" Lita said.

"Where were you and Josh?" I asked.

"I was there, I remember seeing Maya crying her eyes out in front of everyone as they were laughing at her. I took her to the bathroom to calm her down and comfort her." She explained.

"And Josh?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Josh... Oh goodness, he was very furious when they made Maya cry. The next day Josh confronted Daniel and punched him in his nose and broke it." Lita said.

"Woah!" I exclaimed and glared at Josh who was still sleeping.

"Yeah, and Josh got suspended for a few days for doing so." Lita said.

"That's crazy, I had no idea, I wonder how come I never new about this." I crossed my arms.

"That was actually the last time I've seen Josh get so angry." Lita cleared her throat.

"Wow, that's wild." I shook my head.

"Ever since then, those two have been super close to each other." Lita said.

"Maybe that happened because it was meant for Maya and Josh to be together." I shrugged.

"Yeah, and now they argue like a married couple." Lita chuckled.

"Hey I'm thirsty, do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure let's go to the vending machine." Lita stood to her feet.

When we were about to leave I came up with an idea. "Lita, I have an idea on how to make those two get along again."

"How?" She frowned.

I slowly looked over at Lane's golden egg and grinned at it, Lita squinted her eyes at me.

"Toby, what are you thinking about?" Lita slowly said.

"What? I'm totally not thinking about hiding Lane's egg and pretend that it's missing." I waved my hand.

"Wait what?" Lita folded her arms.

"The way we can get Maya and Josh to get along is that we hide the egg and pretend that it's missing, and we are going to leave them in here by their selves to find it." I explained.

"Are you sure that's going to work?" Lita tilted her head.

"Yes trust me, they'll have no choice but to work together." I said.

"Okay, it's a plan." Lita smiled.

"Great, so I'm gonna take the egg and put it in my backpack." I grabbed the egg.

"Okay now what?" Lita asked.

"We're gonna wake them up by slamming the door, but first I'm gonna write a note and tell them that you and I went to go get something to drink." I pulled out a pencil and notebook.

Lita grinned. "I like it."

I started writing the note and tore the sheet of paper out of my notebook, then I sat it right next to stay stand where the golden egg was sitting on the desk.

"Now they should read this note once they wake up." I said.

"Alright, I hope this works." Lita chuckled.

"Of course it will." I kissed her forehead. "Now let's go."

I opened the door and let Lita walk out before me, once we were out I looked at her and winked.

I whispered. "Three... Two... One!"

I slammed the door shut, we peeped through the window and saw both Maya and Josh jump out of their sleep. I motioned for Lita to hurry away from the window and we ran away.

***

Maya's POV

I heard the door slam shut and I jumped out of my sleep. Josh did the same thing as well.

"Who slammed the door?" Josh looked around.

I ignored him and looked over at the desk to see that Lane's golden egg is missing. My eyes widened and I rushed over to the desk.

"Oh no! Lane's egg is missing!" I panicked.

"Where did it go?" Josh frowned.

I slowly turned to him with an angry expression on my face. "You took it didn't you?" I growled.

"What? No I didn't!" Josh shook his head.

"And where's Toby and Lita?" I growled again.

"No idea, but there's a note right here." He pointed.

He grabbed the note but I quickly snatched it from his hand.

"I'll read it!" I snapped.

"If you two find this note once y'all wake up and wonder where Lita and I are, we went to the vending machine to grab some drinks. - Toby."

"Well now that we know where they are, we still have to find that egg." Josh said.

"You don't think I know that already?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry Maya I was just--" I stopped him from talking.

"OH JUST SHUT UP YOU DORK!" I yelled.

He stared at me for a really long time, he then turned his back and started walking out. But he stopped in his tracks and viciously spun around and we both began to have a shouting match.

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WITH ME MAYA?" He yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT THAT'S WHY!" I replied.

"WHAT DID I DO?" He argued.

"YOU GOT US CAUGHT AT THAT FREAKING PARTY!" I threw my hands in the air.

"I THOUGHT YOU WAS OVER THAT? I ALREADY APOLOGIZED FOR IT!" He shouted back.

"NO BECAUSE WE COULD'VE WENT TO JAIL FOR BREAKING OUR CURFEW!" My face was completely red all over.

"DON'T BE SO DRAMATIC MAYA!" He scoffed.

"DRAMATIC?" I gasped.

"YES! YOU'RE BEING SO OVERLY DRAMATIC RIGHT NOW! I ALREADY APOLOGIZED, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" He replied.

"FIRST OFF, DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME OVERLY DRAMATIC AGAIN! AND SECOND, STOP RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ME!" I screamed.

"YOU'RE RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ME TOO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAYA? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO OVER THE TOP?" He snapped.

"OKAY WELL IF I'M SO OVERLY DRAMATIC AND OVER THE TOP, THEN WHY DON'T WE JUST BREAK UP THEN?" I regretted what I said.

It was silent for a moment, he was looking at me as if I was crazy! I dropped my head and stared at my feet.

"What?" He softly said.

"I think we should break up." I said while fighting tears.

Josh walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder but I quickly removed it.

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME JOSH!" I snapped.

"WHY NOT?" He yelled.

"BECAUSE I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I argued.

"MAYA I DON'T WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU, I REFUSE TO DO THAT!" He said.

"LOOK JUST STOP IT!" I yelled.

He threw his hands in the air. "STOP WHAT?"

"STOP BEING SO STUPID AND STUBBORN! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON DOING THIS?" I screamed at the top of my lungs with my face all red.

"BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE YOU MAYA! I LOVE YOU MAYA JOHNSON THAT'S WHY!" He banged his fist on the desk.

"WHY DO WE KEEP YELLING? WHY DO WE KEEP ARGUING? AND WHY AM I SUCH AN ANGRY, GRUDGE HOLDING, ANNOYING, MEAN, BOSSY PIECE OF TRASH?" I yelled.

I grabbed my backpack and slammed it on the ground and began to hysterically cry, I fell on my knees and Josh slowly came over to me. He stood me up and brought me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Josh, I don't want to break up!" I said between cries.

"It's okay Maya, and we're not gonna break up, I promise." He rubbed my back.

He then picked me up which caused me to wrap my legs around his waist, my face was still buried into his shoulder as I was still crying.

"I hate myself." I sniffed.

"Don't say that Maya, all of those things you said about yourself are not true." He carried me around the office.

"It's not?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Nope, you are an amazing person Maya. You're beautiful, smart, bubbly, kindhearted, and the most amazing girlfriend ever." He said.

He put me down and wiped my teary eyes with his shirt, he cupped the sides of my face with his hands and began to stare into my soul.

"I love you Maya Johnson, and I'm so sorry for getting us caught at that party." He smiled.

"I love you too Josh Anderson, and I'm sorry for being so mean to you." I smiled.

"And hey, I'll always be by your side. Remember back in seventh grade when that Daniel kid played you?" He asked.

"Yeah! That jerk broke by heart! He asked me out to the dance all to just ask my bully Veronica!" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah and remember when I punched him in the nose?" He grinned.

"Oh yeah, you broke his nose and got suspended for doing so." I giggled.

"Sure did, that shows you that I'll always stand up for you. And I felt like that happened for a reason because it was meant for us to be together." He explained.

"That makes total sense." I said.

"Now, let's find that egg." He reached for my hand.

"Sure." I took his hand.

We stood up and shared a kiss on the lips. We then started looking for the egg in the office.

"I don't see it anywhere." I sighed.

"Lane is gonna be back at any moment now." Josh panicked.

***

Toby's POV

Lita and I walked back into the office, we saw everything that went down between Maya and Josh. We were so happy that they made up.

"Hey you two!" I said.

They both turned around and sighed. "What took you guys so long?" Maya exclaimed.

"Yeah you two were gone for a long time!" Josh crossed his arms.

"Didn't you read the note we left on the desk?" I asked.

"Yeah but why did it took you guys so long to get something to drink from the vending machine?" Maya flipped her hair.

"Well... About that, we did went to the vending machine." Lita placed the drinks on the desk.

"But actually, we were standing outside the office the entire time." I explained.

"What?" They both exclaimed.

"Yeah, it was apart of the plan." Lita grinned at me.

"What plan?" Josh raised his eyebrow.

"We wanted to get you two to stop arguing and fighting with each other, so we left the office and left the two of you in here alone to sort out the problem." I explained.

"That's what this whole thing was about?" Maya shook her head.

"Yes, I don't like to see my two friends fight." Lita said.

While none of them were paying attention, I took the egg out of my backpack and put it in one of the file drawers.

"And we also wanted you two to work together and find the egg." I said.

"We looked everywhere and we couldn't find it." Josh asked.

"Did you check the file drawers?" I asked.

"Yeah it's not in either one of them." Maya shrugged.

"Are you sure?" I held in my laughter.

"Yes we're sure." Josh said.

"You should double check." I crossed my arms.

Maya and Josh frowned and they both walked over to the file drawers, Josh opened each one until he got to the last one. He opened it and he reached in and grabbed it.

"Here it is!" He held it up.

Maya gasped. "You found it Josh you found it!"

"No... We found it." He smiled at her.

They both embraced and Lita and I looked in awe. I'm so happy that they're on the same page again.

***

Lane had came back from his mom's appointment, he thanked us for watching the egg and we went home. All of us went our separate ways. Later that night I ate dinner with my sisters and went to bed thinking about today. I also told my sisters about everything that happened and they were proud of me for solving the problem between Maya and Josh. This was such a spEGGctacular day, pun intended. Haha!

***

Sup guys! How did you enjoy this chapter? Was it good? Great? Awesome? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. If you've read this chapter and enjoyed it please don't forget to give it a vote, thank you for reading this chapter and I will see you all in the next one. Peace out! 😎

Special shout outs goes to:

JadeDowson8

khywonjohnson123

WilliamPerson

Thank you guys for supporting my book. You guys rock! 🤘🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 238 7
Haven't you ever wondered how it was like for Andre, Robbie, Jade, Cat and Beck when they first entered this awesome school called HollyWood Arts? If...
6.5K 130 10
Victoria Vega and Jadelyn West weren't the best of friends. You couldn't put them in a room without them trying to gouge each other's throats out...t...
91.6K 2K 19
What would happen if the goth girl at Hollywood Arts fell in love with the preppy girl? Well here's the story, Tori Vega posts a video on TheSlap.com...
1.4K 0 24
Tori Vega is the new girl at Hollywood Arts. She is hiding a secret. She's being abused by her mom and sister, Trina. Her dad passed away a few years...