Notice Me, My Dearest!

By _Nyx_995

"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs... More

Characters
Chapter 01- Bai Yuan
Chapter 02-Broken Vase
Chapter 03- Curtains
Chapter 04- Rebirth
Chapter 05- Young Master Ye (1)
Chapter 06- Young Master Ye (2)
Chapter 07-Suddenly Became a Parent
Chapter 08-Finally Knowing the Situation
Chapter 09- Slowly 'Restoring' the leftover status(Edited)
Chapter 10- Meeting 'Father' for the first time
Chapter 11- Coincidentally ended up meeting a 'Cousin' on the way
Chapter 12- Mission 'General Bai' Accomplished!
VD special Side story- Chuckles
Chapter 13- A Rumor
Short Story- Invitation
Characters (2)
Chapter-14 Hunt (1)
Chapter 15- Hunt (2): The Cat in Green Hanfu
Chapter 16- Finally facing eachother
Chapter-17 Yeye's Father
Chapter-18 Unforgiveble Crime
Chapter-19 Big News
Chapter 20- Them and Their Circumstances (1)
Chapter 21- Them and Their Circumstances (2)
Chapter-22 Warm feeling
Chapter 23- Ink
Chapter 24- Rock or Paper?
Chapter 25- The Plan
Special Story (Christmas Special)
Special Story (New Year Special)
Chapter-26 Tricked
Chapter 27- The Letter and Its Sender
Chapter 28-A bet
Chapter 29 - A bet(2)
Chapter 30-Night at Zunyi Inn
Chapter 31-Drunk and dusted
Chapter 32- Yiheng's Wedding Night
Chapter 33-The Second Grand Suite
Chapter 34- Imperial Palace of Wu Xi
Introducing the Royal Family of Wu Xi
Chapter 35-Empress Jin & the Royal Lovebirds
Chapter 36- The Princes
Chapter 37- The Princes (2)
Chapter 38- Surprise!
Chapter 39- Golden Horses
Chapter 40- A Horse Race?
Name and Relationship
Chapter 41- Tricked
Chapter 42- ༼⁠;⁠'⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽The contract!?
Chapter 43- The Banquet Night Attack
Chapter 44- Yuan is Gone
Chapter 45- Yuan sees Yuan
Chapter 46- Yuan and Song Xu
Chapter 47- Yuan left Yuan
Chapter 48- Who gets Yuan?
Chapter 49- Taste like Porridge?
Chapter 50- Back to Home
Chapter 51- Change of Events
Chapter 52- Dizzy
Chapter 54- Cleaning Home
Chapter 55- Cleaning Home 2
Chapter 56- Yeye Is Sick
Chapter 57- Yeye is Sick(2)
Chapter 58-Yeye will go to school?

Chapter 53- I missed You

1.4K 86 16
By _Nyx_995

A.N: Ughh! University life would be so harsh, had I ever imagined....You won't believe it, my head is spinning with "Oscillation this, Amplitude that" 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Here are the most awaited chapters

(Sorry for 😞 disappearing)

***

The shaky carriage finally stopped in front of a large wooden door. From inside, descended a youth who wore a pastel-coloured hanfu and sophisticated hair accessories in his hair. Bai Yuan stretched his arms and back,

“Ah! I'm still not used to carriage rides!”

Junkai came forward and stared at the gate, “Your Highness, why are we here?”

Bai Yuan smiled, “I felt a little homesick, you know. Let's head inside.”

Junkai looked at the big gate that opened slowly, however there was no one to welcome them. So, she asked, “Where is everyone? Do they not know of your arrival?”

As if Bai Yuan remembered something, he lazily replied, “I forgot to send a letter. Anyway, this is my home. Why do I need to inform them?”

Junkai just nodded her head.

Bai Yuan, Junkai, and two guards thus entered the Great General's Mansion (to clean up the environment inside).

As Bai Yuan walked further inside, fragments of memories came floating to him. He heard the clanking of metals and wooden swords from a distance and slowly went in that direction. Soon, he found Captain Hu Jintao supervising young candidates. Captain Hu at first didn't believe his eyes when he saw Bai Yuan crazily waving his hand at him. He came forward quickly and bowed his head, “Greetings to the noble consort. May I ask what brought you here today?”

Bai Yuan smilingly replied, “Captain, Homesickness brought me here. By the way, I don't see my father. Where is he?”

Captain Hu inhaled deeply, “He is... as usual, sitting under the oak tree.”

Bai Yuan could sense the grievance behind the statement.

“It's okay, I'll go to cheer him up.”

“I'll take my leave then.”

***

General Bai’s empty gaze was fixed on the motionless water of the pond. There was no sign of ripples or tiny waves. The memories of him with his beloved kept replaying in front of his eyes, again and again. He saw Kylan walking with his heavy belly and slowly sitting next to the oak tree. His azure eyes shone and reflected the bright water in them. General Bai had his eyes locked on him. He was enchanted. Nothing was more beautiful than watching Kylan smile while caressing the small baby clothes he made for their unborn child.

Suddenly, General Bai felt someone's presence beside him. He quickly turned his head. For a split second, he thought it was Kylan.

Bai Yuan spoke in his calm voice,
“I missed you, Father.”

It was his son. A warm droplet of tears rolled down his cheek, “I missed you, too.”

Both of them stayed silent for a long time and serenely enjoyed the natural view.

“I was hoping to ask, why don't you live with us, Father?”

“I'd love to live with you, but, this place, they have your mother embedded in them. Whenever I'm here, I feel like I'm with him.”

Bai Yuan could feel his heart shake. He thought in his mind, is it possible to love someone to this extent?

Water trickled in his eyes, “Will it be selfish of me to ask my father to live with me?”

General Bai couldn't believe what he heard. He looked at Bai Yuan and slowly stretched his arm to stroke his(BY) head.

“No. I want to stay with you, play with Yeye, watch him grow up, teach him how to yield a sword.”

Bai Yuan smiled, “You know what he'll say once he learns how to yield a sword?”

Bai Yuan mimicked Yeye and his baby voice, “Yeye will protect Mommy!”

General Bai broke into laughter. Junkai and Captain Hu were secretly watching them from a corner. Even they were overwhelmed seeing their Great General smile and laugh after so many years.

General Bai stood up and helped Bai Yuan stand up, “Come with me.”

Bai Yuan obediently followed, “Okay.”

General Bai took him to his study room and called for the head maid.

As soon as the head maid entered, her face became dark seeing Bai Yuan. Bai Yuan smirked at her.

General Bai regained his form and spoke in his heavy commanding voice, “Prepare Yuan’s Room as soon as possible. He'll be staying with me for the time being.”

She stammered in her statements, “Young Master’s room?”

Yuan added from behind, “Father, I think you should prepare an extra room too.”

“For whom?”

Yuan mischievously winked, “You'll know soon.”

By afternoon, everyone in General Bai’s mansion got the news that Bai Yuan would start living in the mansion. As a result, the Zhou siblings were furious. Both of them came to Bai Yuan as if he had their kidneys sold to organ traffickers. Zhou Shinyu came forward, “So daring of you to step inside this mansion again.”

She wasn't that beautiful to begin with but her hatred-filled words made her look more ugly.

Bai Yuan was casually arranging his stuff inside his room. He didn't even bother to reply. Obviously, Zhou Keyu had to showcase his physical strength. He roared like a beast and strode forward, “Had not you had enough? Ah, I think, he got kicked out by th Emperor!”

Bai Yuan just glanced at him and smiled the moment he stretched his hand to grab Bai Yuan by his arm.

A harsh voice echoed, “What do you think you're doing, Keyu?”

The Zhou siblings froze in their place.

“Uncle…”

Zhou Shinyu gawned at her teeth,

How come Uncle who never visited this part of the mansion is here today? Has he heard everything?

Zhou Shinyu quickly changed her voice and spoke like a harmless kitten, “You're misunderstanding, Uncle. We only came to welcome our cousin. Right, YuanYuan?”

Bai Yuan smirked at them, “It's okay, Father. I'm very used to such welcoming.”

General Bai's gazes were dark and cold.

Bai Yuan put down a book he grabbed from a bookshelf and went to Bai Yusheng, “It's been so long since I came to MY HOME. Father, let's go for a walk.”

General Bai gently smiled and nodded his head.

Bai Yuan took General Bai's hand and started walking. Not to mention, everyone in the mansion got thunderstruck by witnessing the scene.

Bai Yuan was leading the path, as Zhou Keyu and Zhou Shinyu were following them with a dark face. Everything was fine until the ground started to shake.

*Creak* *Boom*

Bai Yuan made a dash towards the main gate, “Let's go, Father!”

General Bai, “!!!!”

Zhou Shinyu, “!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Zhou Keyu, “???????”

Junkai, “...”

As expected, the large wooden main door was lying flatly on the ground with bricks from the walls scattered beside it. Amidst the chaos stood a man with a bare saber in his hand. His eyes were glowing.

“There you are.”

Bai Yuan took a step back, I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO TURN OUT THIS DANGEROUS.

General Bai questioned Bai Yuan, “What happened?”

Bai Yuan dropped his head like a little helpless puppy, “I just wanted to see what happens if I leave the Palace without informing anyone…..sorry…”

General Bai stood dumbstruck at his son's playfulness, “Out of everyone, you had to mess with HIM?”

Bai Yuan cried, “I am SORRY!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.4K 200
~ MDZS Alternate Universe ~ BL / yaoi 🔞 Lan Xichen, almost 28, is a lawyer, a talented one at that, who knows how to work hard, and also how to...
347K 19.5K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
371K 10K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
156K 10K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...