The Strongest | ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛ...

Від AD2609

It's my third week of working at Jujutsu High, and Gojo Satoru and I are already not getting along, so princi... Більше

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Final Chapter - a look in the past and the future
Thank You

Chapter 26

1K 29 8
Від AD2609

I get ripped out of my dreamless sleep by a knock on the door. I fell asleep? My heart is beating fast as I try to orient myself. Another knock makes me jump out of bed. Did I forget something? I pull the towel tightly around my chest and open the door. Gojo. Shit. Right. He looks at me for a second before I slam the door shut.

"What?" I ask through the door.

I can hear him laugh. "It's six," he replies.

"Shit! Sorry! I fell asleep."

Gojo laughs again. "It's alright. Just get dressed."

I'm about to walk away when I hesitate. I push all of my thoughts aside and just do what I want to do. Turning around, I open the door. Gojo is leaning on the wall across from me, his arms crossed, and he's grinning.

"Wait inside," is all I say before I walk back into my room.

I grab my clean uniform from my bag and shut the bathroom door behind me just as I hear Gojo closing the other door. When I drop the towel, I realize I haven't taken any underwear with me. What is wrong with me? That nap was not as refreshing as I would have liked.

"Gojo?" I call.

"Yes?"

"Can you shut your eyes?"

He laughs. "Why?"

"Because I forgot to take underwear with me, and I need to come back out."

"I can bring it to you if you want," he suggests, but I can hear his grin, and it makes me narrow my eyes.

"No! Don't you dare touch my underwear!" I whine. "Please, just close your eyes."

Only when there's a reluctant "fine" from him do I open the bathroom door and almost laugh when I see him sitting on the edge of my bed, covering his eyes with his hands. I mean, yes, I wouldn't have known if he had closed his eyes behind those sunglasses, but he just looks so cute.

With my panties and bra in my hands, I slip back into the bathroom and finally get dressed. Gojo doesn't say anything when I come back out. He's only grinning, and that's even worse than anything he could be saying.

We head outside and immediately get assaulted by the humidity and heat. Gojo snorts when he notices my discomfort, so I glare up at him. "Oh, shut up."

"I've been talking too much today, haven't I?" he says, and I swear if he's referring to the lunch-thing, I will smack him across the face. Or try to, I guess.

"No, you know," I say and sigh, "I do actually don't mind it so much anymore when you talk."

He laughs again and pushes his sunglasses up his nose. "Why, thank you."

We just walk for a while and don't even necessarily talk. We're just looking around at the people and the stores, but we don't go in anywhere. It feels almost nice, which is weird, but I'm trying to get used to it. Gojo reminds me of that one time he and Shoko beat me and Utahime in basketball, and I remind him that it's only because he cheated.

"I would never cheat!" he exclaims.

I roll my eyes. "You definitely somehow cheated. Utahime and I aren't even that bad at basketball."

"Yeah, you're not bad, but you're not better than me."

"Right, because you have to be good at everything," I snap at him, suddenly very irritated.

"Exactly," he replies and also sounds like he's had enough of me now. "I can't help it if everything I try just comes easy to me."

I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not, but either way, it's annoying the hell out of me. "You really need to learn how to be less arrogant."

"There's a difference between arrogance and confidence."

That makes me laugh. "Sure."

We fall silent again, but it's not the same comfortable and calm silence as before. Now, it feels awkward and charged with a lot of bad energy. The two of us continue walking down the street, passing all the stores we were in yesterday. I'm not even looking around anymore; my gaze is just straight ahead.

"You suck at drinking," I say after a too long while of silence.

Gojo smiles down at me. "I'll give you that one. I'm fantastic at sex, though."

A laugh louder than any I've laughed this weekend breaks out of me. My head is thrown back, and I wipe a dramatic tear out of my eye, then sigh and chuckle.

He looks at me with such a disbelieving expression that it almost makes me laugh again. He looks offended, actually, and when he says, "It wasn't that funny," he's even pouting.

No, it wasn't funny at all. He was fantastic. But I'm not going to admit that to him. I'm not even going to say that he was alright. I'm not going to say anything. It would only make it harder for me to let this go if I admitted to myself, let alone to him, how good it was. And how good it could be.

I grin and turn into a corner, Gojo following me, so we're heading to the sushi place he wants to eat at. For once, I don't know what to say. Do I change the topic now? I want to, but I don't know if he'd let me or what he'd think about that. Does he think I'm serious? He knows that it was good, doesn't he? Or were my noises not clear enough for him? Surely, he must have had enough experience to know when a woman likes what he's doing and when she doesn't.

"It was... okay," I admit. Damn it! I just can't keep my mouth shut, can I?

Gojo laughs. "Okay?"

I tug at my jacket and keep my eyes on the ground as I walk. "Well, it was fine."

"Fine?"

I'm about to snap at him when my phone vibrates inside my pocket. I pull it out and look who's calling, then pick up. "Is everything okay?"

"I'm bored," Shoko's voice comes from the other end, making me smile. "When did you say you're coming back?"

"We'll have dinner soon," I tell her without saying the actual time because otherwise, she'd be able to figure out how long we were sitting at that table together before coming back home.

"We?" Shoko asks. "You mean you and Gojo?"

I nod, then remember she can't see me and say, "Yes, that's what I mean. Yaga made us."

Shoko gives this silence that makes me imagine her raising her eyebrows. What am I supposed to tell her? I'm not going to lie, that's for sure. And Yaga did tell us that he wants us to have dinner together, so...

"Isn't Mei Mei there?" I ask, mainly to distract her.

Shoko gives a big sigh, and I can imagine her sitting in her room, looking out of the window. "No, she left sometime around lunch. I also don't like to spend that much time with her."

It makes me laugh. Yeah, Mei Mei is quite a character. She's great. She's nice and calm and good at what she's doing. But every time she's at the school, she's talking to Gojo, and it has always annoyed me. What does a gorgeous woman like her want with a prat like him?

Gojo keeps looking at me, and I look back at him. We keep walking like this, looking at each other, and his face cracks into a smile.

"What are you doing?" Shoko asks me, but I only listen absent-mindedly. "Are you outside?"

"I'm on my way back to the hotel," is all I answer. Okay, maybe I am lying a little . "For dinner."

Shoko is silent for a moment, and I think she can feel something. Her intuition has always been too good. "So... How's it going?" she asks. "Did you have sex yet?"

I choke and cough, "Are you insane? I would rather have sex with a cursed spirit than with him," I say, my eyes on Gojo, and he flashes me a wide grin.

The phone goes silent again, and I'm pretty sure I said just the wrong thing. "What's going on?" Shoko wants to know. "Tell me."

"Goodbye, Shoko," I say quickly, already putting the phone away from my ear. "I'll see you tonight." I hang up and quickly stuff the phone into my pocket. Damn, how am I going to get out of this one? I thought I handled that pretty well, but if she could see right through me on the phone, then I don't stand a chance when I get interrogated in person.

"Cursed spirit, huh?" Gojo smirks.

"Shut up."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.4K 392 15
Satoru was always curious about a mark that resembled a ring on his left hand. Civilians called it a birthmark, but sorcerers called it a soulmate. H...
14.1K 509 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...
37.4K 882 8
Satoru x reader | 18+ university au / volleyball team ↳ one, seemingly harmless, friend gathering turns into an unpredictable relationship between Sa...
1.9M 74.8K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...