HARIHARESHWARI 15 : Namami Br...

By Captain_Sham

Amarsri is spellbound, Srinav is mesmerized. The gods and goddesses are charmed, while the humans are bewitch... More

AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
THE END

CHAPTER 47

181 24 48
By Captain_Sham

The cowherd boys and their calves looked around curiously as they walked on the tongue of Aghasur, disguised as a road, which led them all closer and closer to his mouth. His upper lip resembled a cloud reddened by sunshine, and his lower lip resembled reddish shadows of a cloud.

On the left and right, the two depressions resembling mountain caves were the corners of its mouth, and the high mountain peaks were its teeth. In length and breadth, his tongue resembled a broad traffic-way, and the inside of its mouth was very, very dark, like a cave in a mountain.

The hot fiery wind was the breath coming out of his mouth, giving off the bad smell of burning flesh because of all the dead bodies he has eaten.

The antaryami Krishna, had heard the boys talking among themselves about the artificial python. Unknown to them, it was actually Aghasura, a daitya who had appeared as a python. Krishna, knowing this, wanted to forbid his friends to enter the Aghasur's mouth.

While he was thinking how to stop them, the boys already entered the daitya's mouth. And soon they realised it was a big mistake.

"KRISHNA !" They screamed for help.

"Arrey nahi." Krishna muttered.

He saw that all the cowherd boys, who did not know anyone but him as their lord, had now gone out of his hand and were helpless, having entered like straws into the fire of the abdomen of Aghasur, who was death personified.

It was intolerable for Krishna to be separated from his friends. Therefore, though everything was his leela, arranged by his internal potency, Krishna was momentarily struck with wonder and unsure of what to do.

"KRISHNA ! KRISHNA !"

Hearing their pleas for help, without wasting a moment, Krishna darted straight towards the daitya, and quickly entered his mouth. Aghasur thought he had won, and had avenged the death of his sister Putana and his brother Bakasur.

Meanwhile Krishna walked inside, and gasped seeing the lifeless bodies of his friends and calves, he was filled with fury at Aghasur who dared to harm his devotees. This sacrilege shall not go unpunished.

And so, the daitya's wicked joy of victory was short-lived. Suddenly he started feeling suffocated because Krishna had increased the size of his form, inside Aghasur's body. The daitya tried to increase his size as well, however it was futile against the power of Krishna.

And then soon, Aghasur's breathing stopped, his eyes rolled out and he was completely suffocated. His life force, however, could not pass through any outlet, and therefore it finally burst out through a hole in the top of his head.

When all the Aghasur's life force had passed away through that hole in the top of his head, Krishna glanced over the dead calves and cowherd boys and brought them back to life with his grace.

"Krishna !" They all muttered delightedly and rushed towards him, hugging him tightly.

Krishna smiled, "Ab bhaye ka koi karan nahi hai, mitro. Mai hu na." He said in an assuring manner.

Then he came out from the Aghasur's mouth with his friends and the calves. From the body of the gigantic python, a glaring effulgence came out, illuminating all directions, and stayed individually in the sky until Krishna came out from the corpse's mouth. Then, as all looked on, this effulgence entered into his body.

Thereafter, everyone being pleased, the gods began to shower flowers from above, for Aghasur had been a cause of their terror as well. The apsaras began to dance, and the Gandharvas, offered songs of prayer. The drummers began to beat their kettledrums, and everyone offered Vedic hymns. In this way, both in the heavens and on earth, everyone began to perform his own duties, glorifying the lord.

In every direction there was only one chant, "Jai Jai ! Jai Jai !"

From above all, Brahma looked down on earth, with a smile on his face. He admired how Narayan's avatar was delighting all his devotees in different manners.

"Chalo dekhe, ki kya Krishna ki maya, Brahma ki maya ke saamne tik paati hai ki nahi." He muttered smilingly.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Btw, the stealing of cowherd boys and calves by Brahma and the Aghasur vadh happened on the same day.

Anyway.... *Cuts Aghasur's name from the list*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.3K 22
Everyone has dreams,but only a few shed blood and sweat to turn their dreams into reality. She has everything she wished for. A stable career,A beaut...
Conquring Destiny By Trushti

Historical Fiction

17.8K 955 24
Destiny is Never Conquered easily. We strive hard to achieve our goal with passion and patience. We don't depend on fate to get something We even ca...
3.3K 295 12
Woohooo!! Wassup buddies? Ready for a short yet crazy story?? . "Can't run from me baby" she whispered in my ears kneeling down to my level. My body...
226 21 4
This is the original account of the extraordinary activities of Sri Krishna, who appeared on earth 5,000 years ago. Find out why he has enchanted peo...