LOTB Voices AU (INSPIRED)

By Rainbeca

Balance(Steve Saga Light Steve) is getting ready for whatever could happen next after Psychotic Dest by creat... More

(0) Project: Find Voices
(1) Rainbows and Demons
A/N AU Character Info/Looks coming soon
(2) Learning
(3) Walkies Talking
(4) New Person, Old Reminders
(5) Interrogations
(5.5) Balance's Wrath
character designs and yes
More Character Designs
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
small unrelated question
(7) Uh Oh-
Voices I need you to talk

(6) Finishing and Who?

91 6 34
By Rainbeca

"Yeah lets continue," Equality starts after we get settled again, "Why do you have Steve ears and tail?"

'I can answer that, Light. I'm BlueStarFlower, and there are lots of Player/Steve hybrids and Players as Steves in other Universes. In fact, Sabre was the Blue Steve in your universe that your Rainbow Steve was best friends with.'

Okay, but what in the-

"One of the Lore Gremlins just answered that actually. Apparently there are a lot of Player/Steve hybrids and also Players as Steves in other Universes. They said Sabre here was a Blue Steve that Rainbow was really close with in our Universe, apparently." I say, gesturing at Spectrum.

"Not going to lie Love, I kind of forgot that." Spectrum says, surprising the absolute chaos out of me.

"You- YOU KNEW?!"

"Uh- well yeah, but I'm going to leave that a secret for a while, so you don't get weirded out." (directed at you guys too XD)

Okay, guys. One, what do I do with this information. Two, what do I do about Sabre being here? LIKE HE'S THE REASON OUR OLD UNIVERSE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE!!!

'Your forgetting that it wasn't really "our" Universe'

Oh shut Rainbeca, you know what I meant.

'Hi! Sorry I'm new here in a way, even though I've been watching- I'm Twin! :D About your situation? Hmmm... I think it would be best to try and find out the most you can about Sabre's current situation. You may not like or trust him, but He's here now, so you're going to have to try and deal with this with a level head!'

Did not need a lecture, Twin- but I guess that's a good idea...

'I was going to say to murder and torture him- But I guess we not doin that anymore... By the way, you can call me Oddy'(hope your okay with that?)

'That would have been so entertaining though!'

No- We are not murdering anyone Rainbeca and Oddy-

"Hey Balance, you okay?" Time asks, interrupting us.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just- telling the Lore Gremlins we are not murdering anyone, again." I whisper the last part, the others seemingly not catching it.

'I wonder, if Balance dies again would we feel it too?'

...

"Why would you-" I accidentally say out loud, drawing the attention of the people that went back to what they were doing.

"Why would we what?"

'Oh, that's a great question Rainbeca. Now I want to find out, I mean, we didn't before, but he also couldn't hear us.'

"Ugh.. Stop! I don't want to die again, and I don't want you Lore Gremlins to somehow kill me!" I say a little quieter, along with some fearful anger.

The others look at me in concern, Dream most of all.

Sabre seems hesitant about something, which I figure out a moment later what it was after I turn away from them, holding my head with one hand.

"Balance... Are you sure the Sky People aren't affecting you in any way..?" He asks with his annoyingly concerned voice, "I know they can be a lot at times but... they never... wanted this much bloodshed-"

'I mean, he's right. Are we too much at the moment? I'm sorry if we are...'

No, you guys are fine. I'm just not used to hearing you guys yet. Remember, it's only been like a day or two.(I think)

"We should continue." I state, turning my head to look back at them, "Does anyone else have questions?"

In response they shake their heads.

'I don't trust Dream. Like, how is he Sabre? Sabre was at least a little kind and sane!'

What do you mean by that Flower?

'You might find out soon.'

Okay then-?

"Alright, I guess we should head out- Wait-" I start, then realize something.

"Hmm?" Unbalance hums questioningly.

"Who's Sabre gonna stay with till we get him a house?"

Silence

"You know what, he can stay with me!" Spectrum excitedly pipes up finally. It appears Time, Unbalance, and Spirit also shared my relief, as they let out sighs of relief along with me.

"What, are you going to go on another date or something?" I ask smugly, causing both Sabre and Rainbow to blush.

"Uhh! N-none of your bu-isness!" Quickly Sabre rushes to answer, clearly embarrassed.

I notice Sabre and Rainbow's ears have gone flat and their wings are fluffed up ever so slightly and decide to change the subject, meanwhile my tail is gently swaying back and forth from their clear embarrassment.

"Okay, fine. Come on, I think this interrogation has finished." I say as I gently use one of my wings, which is larger than anyone's in the room, to usher them out.

Once we are outside, Time notices that there is an odd looking Steve with particles and asks, "Welcome, who are you?"

The strange Steve gets startled, his two pairs of wings, which is odd as most only have one, puffing up, tail going stiff, and his ears go down. A moment later he turns around and his eyes are a strange combination of magenta, orange, and green. "I am Rose Steve, nice to meet you. I assume you're the Balancers?"

"Nice to meet you too, we are some of the Balancers, yes. How did you know?" Equality answers him in a weary tone.

"Well I'm a traveler looking for a rest, I came across your place and decided to wait for someone that lives here. How I know who are you? Are you really surprised at this point, word about the Balancer's great successes is everywhere! Not to mention the way you guys look is very close to the descriptions." Rose Steve replies with a small smile and waves, his features relaxing.

I look around the small group around me, "Alright Sabre, it's getting late. You should probably go with SpectrumBalance to his home."

Turning to everyone else I say "The rest of you go rest, I have stuff to do, so uh- yeah I'm going to stay up as usual" The last part having a slight awkwardness.

As I turn and start walking away, Rose Steve calls out to me. In response I turn my head to the side, "You don't have a tent? Never mind, you can sleep on the base floor of my house." I say then turn my head forwards once more and continues to walk home, smiling.

Small Time Skip Brought To You By TimeBalance

I tell Rose Steve that he can sleep on an extra bed I have for these occasions. He thanks me and I go upstairs to get back to my studies, which at the moment are about infections such as the Darkness and the Demon Infection, such books are rare having information about the Demon Infection. After reading for a while, I glance up at a clock I have on my wall, seeing it is about 3AM.

Who knew time could pass so fast.

Suddenly a bolt of pain jolts through me, causing me to groan in pain before passing out from where I was reading.

'Balance? Bal..ce....ake....p!'

...

տ̶̣̭̓̌̅̐͛̂͂̐̈̃̾̉̽Ӧ̵̨̞̞̭̩̥͚͇͓͆͑Ҋ̴̫͉̲̙̐͘Ʃ̶̡̱̙̙͈̥̮̫̱̇̊͋̀͑̎̓̃̋͋̿̕͘̕͝٧̵̧̨̨̧̥̱̘̙͙̹̼̙̓̓̿̿̈́̍̃́̊̕ Ʃ̸̧̡̛̛̭̙͈̳̻͙̩̹̙͈̭͑̏̊̊͑̀͋́͌́̀̿́٧̴̺̤͒̅̈́̐̃€̶̡͙̏̇₸̴̖̗̐̎͊͆̌̋̌̀͋̍̕̕͜&̶̮̝̜̰̪̎́͗̈̂'s POV

I watch as Balance collapses, and decide to take the book he was reading.

We don't need any problems to arise because of the information.

Soon after leaving Balance's house, I head behind the building they came out of before going to their houses.

"I'm here, you can come out."

"Did you complete the mission?" A voice answers as it's owner steps out from hiding.

I nod, then say with a grin.

"Yes, I have Demon King"

________________________________________________________

1199 words

sorry this took so long, motivation was dead for a while.

anyways! Rose Steve!

Have fun with stuff :>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
82.8K 8.4K 52
ගලනා ගංගාවො.. නිහඩව මුහුදු ගියෝ.. හැබැහින් පෙම් බැන්දො.. සසරේ එක්වූවෝ.... . . . . දෑගිලි පටලන් අත් අල්ලා.. හමුවෙමු හැම ආත්මයේ...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4K 249 11
William was alright in Heaven. He had friends (sort of) when he needed them, and he had Blackjack for comfort whenever he felt lonely. However, somet...