The Scream of a Siren

By Aine_B_9870

Rona is an orphan. Other then that she is a normal teenage girl.... Until she meets a strange boy. Will her... More

Prologue
Prisoner
Chances
Drugs and Needles.
When you're gone.
Don't Go.
I'm Fine.
Ocean of Love
Knock Knock.
Lights in The Dark
Daytime visiter.
Hold me Tight.
Flirting with Death
Blue Fades to Grey
Healers Hands.
An Eye for an Eye A Life for a Life.
Let Me Tell You a Secret
Blue Dawn
Tearing at my heart.
Love and Knowledge
Hunter
The old and the new.
I love her.
The Start of Something Beautiful
Something is very wrong
Cursed.
Deadly.
Torn and empty
Battle wounds to battle scars.
The Lion and His Lamb
Heartache of the changling.
Prey and Predator.

Hello Stranger

432 13 4
By Aine_B_9870

By the time Ivy had alighted a safe distence from the orphanage  I had decided to stay away from Caspian for a while, he needed time to morn and I seemed to attract bad luck into his life. I stepped down and brushed my feet on the concrete feeling too arkward to make eye contact with Ivy but there was no need because when I did look up Ivy had dissappeared back out to sea. I was still colpletely naked and it was only now that the cold started to bite at me and I realised I would have to sneak into my room extra quietly. I wove around the back and down the tree line to the back garden. Making sure there was nobody playing outside I snuck up the garden to my window. It was shut but I slipped my fingers under the ledge and quietly pryed it open. I heard hurried footsteps behind the curtain and shut the window again a little to fast. It caught my finger and I winced at the pain, before ducking into a bush and praying nobody saw me.
It went silent again.
I waited a good twenty minutes before I tried again, it worked and I fell clumsily through the window.
" Tylah!" Someone yelled, a moment later I was grabbed and dragged into a tight hug.
Once I was released I saw that it was Chad standing in front of me. I also remembered mg nudity!
" Chad" I squealed, covering up my woman parts. He just laughed and gave me another hug. Then he grabbed one of his hoodies off the bed and tossed it to me. I quickly pulled it on.
Chad pulled me in for another hug.
" Are you ok? " He whispered.
" No " I answered truthfully.
" I love you " He replied.

I spent the next few hours trying to explain everything to Chad while keeping his brain working. After about two and a half hours Gina xame up so I started again. It was dark by the time I was finished.
Chad and Gina seemed a distant and I couldnt place why, had a short time apart really changed so much.
I noticed worry lines on Chad"s brow , his face seemed srunken in a strange way and Gina looked more tired then the nurses at 5 am. I wondered if it was because of me. I had never ment to be away for so long without telling them and just disappear. I hoped they had been ok, but I planned to run again... This time to find the father of my child, Hunter.

After Chad and Gina had gone to bed finally I got changed and slipped into my bed, the sheets were as scrachy and stiff as I remembered and I stared at the ceiling and thought.
I had no idea where Hunter was or how to find him but my child couldn't grow up without a dad, I wouldn't let that happen and Caspian was neither its Dad or in any position to fill that role. Gina wasn't in her bed and I didnt know where she had gone. I felt like I needed to talk to someone about it, Chad might know how to contact Hunter though I doubted it since I didn't. I got up and out of bed, resisting the urge to shiver at the cold air. I tiptoed out onto the landing and down the stairs to the boys rooms. Thankfully nobody had decided to stand guard tonight.
I snuck upto Chads room and into the door.
He wasnt there.
But my knees still went weak and with a dull thud hit the floor.

Sketches and tawn up drawings littered the floor. I picked one gingerly from a pile next to me. My hands shook so much it was hard to make out but I could see a lamb standing confidently, innocently. But in front of her was a huge lion, facing a way from her. Its teeth set in a snarl, its body set in defense. Against..... A wolf. Approaching from the far side of the page stalked a huge grey wolf, his hackles raised teeth bared.... His eyes were hungry and set on the little lamb, huge burning blue eyes.

I was the lamb, Chad the lion was defending me against the wolf, Caspian.
But I noticed something strange. The lion was bleeding. From it's heart seeped a steady stream of blood. His eyes were in pain. It was clear from the drawing who was going to win the fight.
The drawing was titled-
Run Little One.

I let the paper fall to the floor. Floating down to settle next to a used needle and an empty bottle.

I didnt even know this boy anymore. He hadnt told me about any of this, he had kept it in without a word. My bestfriend was a stranger 

Hey Peoples.
Sorry for the filler update,Im constantly getting writers block now so I dont know if is worth continuing.  let me know if you want me to otherwise idk what imma do. Ive also been on holiday so those together = no update so Im super sorry. Idk about this chapter like I said wrjter writers block was killing me!!! but hope you enjoyed.. love yous xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
30.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...