๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ฎ๐—บ๐š๐ง

BแปŸi toosouledout

'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ... Xem Thรชm

๐๐„๐– ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š
:)
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21

88 6 0
BแปŸi toosouledout

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵
(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"I'll be better on Saturn, none of this matters..."

𝟲:𝟮𝟱 𝗮𝗺

"Wake up! Good morning, Lexi!" I heard Ryley scream while she shook me. I instantly sat up, greeted her with a hug, and felt around for my phone. I looked at the time, and it was ten minutes later than I usually wake up.

Currently, I have been hiding from my mom. I never went back home Saturday, and since I knew I had a room here, I was crashing with the James's. I know it sounds crazy, but knowing my mom, she would probably give me a punishment so bad that the only time I could leave the house was to go to school and school only.

I made my way towards the bathroom for a quick shower. After I did my hygiene routine, I prepared my outfit for the day. I went for something chill, wearing an orange long-sleeve crop top, grey sweats, and orange Crocs. I flat-ironed my hair so it lay neatly behind my back. After, I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs to see what was for breakfast.

𝟳:𝟬𝟭 𝗮𝗺

"Goodmorning, Mrs. James." I said that and went in for a hug. I sat down on a stool attached to the kitchen island and watched her continue to make breakfast.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart. Now why I just got a call from your mother?" She stopped to set my plate in front of me, then took the seat next to me.

"Oh yea?" I replied in a bored tone.

"Yes. Apparently she hasn't heard from you since Friday. Alexis, we talked about this, she needs to know where you are. At all times."

"I know. I don't get why, though. I'm doing everything i'm supposed to do. I shouldn't be babied all the time." I replied.

"Honey, you don't understand. She just wants to protect you."

"Protect me from what?" I asked. I watched her shift uncomfortably in her chair before she answered me.

"Listen, she's your mother. I am one myself and wouldn't know what to do with myself if Chris or Skylar did the same. But if you feel the way you feel, talk to her about it. Maybe you can change her mind."

"Ok, Mrs. James. I'll try." I nodded my head and sent her a smile.

"Good. Now onto some good news. I know the last time we spoke, you said you wasn't ready to date, but I'm so sure of the per-"

"Momma, Lex don't wanna to hear about none of that. Plus, we need to go." Chris chimed in.

I didn't even hear him come down. I watched him grab his keys and, without another word, walk out the door. I knew that was his way of telling me to come on, or he would leave me.

"Wait up, best!" I yelled before running to grab the rest of my things for school.

𝟳:𝟮𝟯 𝗮𝗺

Is it strange for me to say that if I were to die today
There's not a thing that I would change, I've lived well
Maybe I have made mistakes and been through my fair share of pain
But all in all, it's been okay, I've lived well

And the more that I see, the more that I know
I don't know anything at all
Like the more that I breathe and start to go slow
Of all the many things, I can only recall

All of the good things, good things

"Have you talked to ya mom lately?" Chris asked, finally breaking the silence.

"No. What if she's still mad at me?" I fidgeted with the chain around my neck that Chris gave me last year. It had our initials on a heart-shaped pendant with the day we met (and also his football number) engraved on the back. Number 14.

"She has every right to be, Lex. She just worried about you, like the rest of us."

"I get that she's my mother and all, but she treats me like I'm a baby. I'm almost an adult, and I am very capable of handling myself."

"If you so much of an adult, then why you avoiding going back home?"

He had a point, but I wasn't letting him know that.

"Cause I don't have time to hear her yell at me for no reason. Why you care anyway?" I asked.

"I just want what's best fa you." He defended, and I scoffed while crossing my arms.

"Like you know what's best for me."

The car came to a hard standstill as it parked, almost making me go face forward into the dashboard.

"Damn right, I do. She's your mom, and like a second one to me. I don't wanna see y'all like this, so just go home and make up."

"You're just like her! You supposed to be my best friend, and even you not on my side on this one. I want you to be my best friend, not my father."

"I'm not tryna be! Look, I ain't got shit to do with what y'all two got going on. So don't take it out on me. All I know is you avoiding her instead of explaining this to her, ain't so "grown up" to me. Fix it." He exited the car, slamming the door without looking back.

"Well shit." I mumbled.

𝟯:𝟬𝟰 𝗽𝗺

I dreaded the end of the day because it started off all wrong. I haven't spoken to my bestie since this morning, and I felt like he was avoiding me. I can admit that some of what he was saying was right, but I felt like he viewed me like she did—a kid who had no ability to make their own decisions. Now I'm pretty sure I don't have a ride to his after school.

Great!

I tucked some strands of my hair behind my ear as I made my way out towards the parking lot. I spotted him instantly, but before I got a chance to approach him, I saw Reign rush to him, and they kissed. Really? Now I was truly doubting going over there, seeing as though she was there.

Figuring I would just go anyway, I approached him. I tapped his shoulder and watched as he turned to see me. He flashed an irritated expression on his face and turned back to Reign. The bitch had the audacity to plaster a smile on her face, and I flicked her off quickly before Chris turned to me again.

"If you not talking to me, can you at least give me a ride back home?" I pleaded.

"Are you going home to talk to your mom?"

"No."

"Then why you still in my face? Walk." That made my chest sting, and before I knew it, I sped away from them.

I knew there was no sense in calling Dame because he was at practice or Taina since she was out today.

So I called the one person I knew would pick up.

𝟯:𝟱𝟮 𝗽𝗺

The ride home was filled with tension that could be cut with a knife. I kept my eyes on the scenery as we quickly drove by it. Nothing but that and the low volume of the radio playing Trust by Keyshia Cole could be heard.

I heard my mom sigh as we finally made it to the street that our house was on. Once there, she parked the car and headed inside the house. I stayed put in the car for a while to collect my thoughts before heading in myself.

My mom was nowhere to be found when I entered the living room, kitchen, or even her room. There was only one other place she could be, and my instincts were telling me this wouldn't end well. I slowly made my way up the stairs and to my room to see the door wide open. Wait a minute...

MY DOOR WAS GONE!

What the hell?

"Where's my door?" managed to escape my lips as I watched my mom sit on my bed, staring at me. It felt like a few minutes had passed by before she finally spoke up.

"Have I ever denied you of anything that you have ever asked me for?

"No?"

"Have I always put clothes on your back and food in your mouth?"

"Yea..."

"Then why, when I ask something so simple of you, you can't do it?" She asked as she stood up from the bed. I took in her gaze, and I could tell that this conversation was getting to her. She has never been one to be this strict when it came to disciplining me or my sister. She'd take a phone here and there, but my door? She was taking this seriouslyyyyy.

I shrugged and stared at her.

"Oh yes you do, bear. Just help me understand why you can't follow my rules."

I shrugged again.

"Ok."

Ok?!?

I watched as she went over to my closet and opened it. In it were two suitcases that looked like they were packed and ready to go. She wasn't kicking me out, was she?

"You grown now, and I get it. You make your own decisions, and as your friend, I get that. But as your mother, you won't continue to live under my roof if you can't follow my rules." She stated this, and I watched as she moved back and forth throughout my room with a bag, collecting anything she couldn't fit in the suitcase.

I felt my face burn, signaling the tears to come strolling down. I didn't want to leave yet, at least not until I went off to college. Where would I even go?

"No mom, I wanna stay!" I gripped her hand to stop her from packing.

"Why should I let you?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Because- because I-"

"Because you what?" She asked impatiently.

"Because I will never leave without letting you know where I am or who I'm with again."

"And?"

"Respect your rules while living here."

"Good. Now wipe your face, bear." She said and led me over to my bed. I felt her grab me into a hug while rubbing my back, and I cried even more.

"Don't you ever leave this house without telling me where you are going again. Your safety is my number one priority, and I don't want you to end up hurt." She muffled into my ear.

"I promise."

"Mhm. Now get to unpacking."

- 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾?

𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗇 𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 💬 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 ->

𝗑𝗈𝗑𝗈,
𝗀𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗉 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 (𝗃𝗄 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖠💀)
𝖫𝖬𝖠𝖮𝖮𝖮𝖮

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

974K 47.3K 41
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ." ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ซ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๏ฟฝ...
Anti-Romantics BแปŸi simone

Lรฃng mแบกn

330 17 7
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐...
21.2K 1K 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
12.4K 521 25
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘...