โ€žThe Night We Met" || A Yumi...

By charlsboom

โ€ž๐'๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ?" โ€ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ
A/N
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
LOOK WHAT I FOUND
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
urm...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
it happened again...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰

333 9 13
By charlsboom

After serving one last customer, I decide to switch with Raquelle since the guys were blowing up my phone with texts saying how they broke my coffee machine and stuff.

"Thank you, Riri." I smiled, hugging her.

She hugged me back. "No problem, really." She pulled back, then shooed me out.

I lightly laughed and removed my apron, hanging it up. I cleaned my clothes and walked out the building and to my car.

I unlocked it and sat inside, putting in the key and turning it on. I put my phone onto the phone stand I had and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I pulled up to my house, the guys' car was in my spot where I usually put my car, so I tried to maneuver my car onto the side of the road.

Once I successfully did so, I turned the car off, took my phone and slid it in my pocket and got out of the car, locking it.

I stretched myself and walked up to the door. To my surprise, it was locked.

I sighed, knocking on the door. No answer.

I knocked again. Still no answer.

I banged on the door as hard as I could without hurting myself. I could hear snickering from behind the door.

I sighed, pulling out my phone from my pocket and decided to send a voice message into the group chat on discord that had all of us.

I pressed the voice recording button.

"I will burn this house down with all of you in it if you don't un-fucking-LOCK THE DOOR!!!!!" I yelled, removing my finger from the button and waiting for it to send.

After a few seconds I saw Isaac start typing.

'WHAG RHE FUCK' he sent, along with traumatized emoji.

Soon after, nick started typing.

'theyre all huddled up at the door btw'

I laughed, hearing someone yell nicks name from the door.

Then, I remembered that I had a spare key somewhere in my car.

I turned around and ran to my car, unlocking it and looking for said spare key.

I found the key under the cupholders. Great hiding spot, I'd say.

Once I found the key, I slowly put it in and twisted it as quietly as possible. Once I heard it unlock, I waited for a few seconds before quickly opening the door.

Behind the door came out Larry and Tanner, almost falling onto their faces.

I looked at them, raising a brow.

"Hey look, vals home!" Larry yelled out with fake excitement. Tanner just started running into my house for cover.

Larry looked at tanner as he ran, then back at me.

He went onto his knees and began praying in Spanish.

"Padre nuestro, que estás en el cielo, santificado sea tu-"
(Sorry if it's wrong or anything, I don't speak Spanish, I just googled 'spanish prayers. Tell me if I should fix anything)

I just walked past him, ignoring him completely.

I decided to see how long I can go with ignoring him as payback.

On my couch was sat Blake and Nick, seemingly petting Tibby. They were both slightly giggling as I walked in.

"Can we take him home, Val? He's adorable." Nick asked, holding Tibby up in his hands and pointing him at me.

I smiled. "No, I still have to take him to the vet for a check-up. He might have some sort of sickness." I took off my shoes and put away my coat, stretching.

Nick rolled his eyes and pouted. He still held Tibby in his hands untill I took Tibby from him.

I put Tibby down and leant onto my couch's backrest.

Nick started laughing at something.

"What?" Me and Blake both asked. He pointed at the door and kept laughing.

At the door was Larry who had his haed down, walking inside in shame.

Me and Blake began laughing as well. Larry looked up at all of us, then back down and walked to the couch, sitting next to Nick.

Nick out his arm around him. "What happened buddy? Did you get caught?" He slightly teased, patting Larry's shoulder.

"Yes..." Larry replied back.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up, walking to the kitchen. I could hear nick and Larry talk to eachother in the back as I turned on the coffee machine and made coffee.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?!" I yelled out.

Nick asked for water, Blake said he didn't mind what I brought him and Larry asked for fanta if I had any. Of course I had fanta. It's my favourite drink.

As my coffee machine poured the coffee into my mug, I filled another mug with water, then another with fanta and decided to give the rest of the the fanta bottle to Blake.

Once my coffee finished, I walked snack with all of the mugs. I set them down onto the table and everyone took their drinks.

I sat down in between nick and Blake, sipping my coffee. Soon enough, Tanner came downstairs as well.

"Val I blasted your toilet into tint pieces, sorry." He shrugged, laughing. He looked at the drink that everyone had and asked for one too. I told him he can help himself to the fridge and that is exactly what he did.

He joined us at the couch by leaning onto the backrest and watching TV.

But, like every hangout ever, the guys started goofing around with everything they found.

At first, they played with a rubix cube. Then, they found a ball, which they played with for half an hour before getting bored. Tanner went out and gathered a bunch of sticks and started smacking everyone with them.

I, on the other hand, played around with Tibby. At the moment he was very playful, so I took that to my advantage.

But that didn't last long since Larry launched some big stick at Nick, who dodged it, making it smack my head in the back.

Once i heard everyone go quiet, I slowly turned around and looked at all of them, grabbing the stick.

They all looked at Larry and backed away, not wanting to get hit by the stick that they thought I was going to launch.

But instead, I maturely stood up and placed the stick outside, then walked back inside and clapped my hands together.

"Do you guys want to play 'just dance'?"

I looked at everyone.

"You have it somewhere?" Tanner asked.

I shook my head. "I don't have the game, but there's like a gazillion videos on YouTube that we can dance to." I shrugged.

Tanner started cheering along with Larry, seemingly excited to get very tired by dancing. Nick and Blake were less ecstatic, but still seemed like they were fine with doing it.

"Okay who wants to choose the first one?" I took the tv remote, holding it in my hand.

Tanner raised his hand like a little boy and snatched the remote from me. I just shrugged and let him choose a video off of YouTube.

"Do I have to put one that has five players or can I put whatever?" He asked, scrolling through the many videos.

"Put whatever, there don't seem to be many for five people." Nick said, sipping his drink which I assumed was their Gamersupps flavour named 'lean' which you can buy with the code 'group' for 10% off.

Tanner put on some video and walked back to us.

"I'm not dancing." Blake said, backing away.

Everyone groaned. "You're a pussy, Yumi." Nick teased, to which Blake flipped him off.

"I'll dance the next one." He shrugged.

The song 'starships' started playing, which meant the dance was somehow related to the song.

Soon enough, the dancing part came.

As I was doing whatever move we had to, I looked to my left and saw how dedicated Nick and Tanner were to the dance. I started laughing and stopped dancing. I slowly walked away from them and let them do their own thing.

Larry was also... Dancing..? If you can even call it that.

Blake started filming them dancing, laughing to himself and sometimes singing along.

After a little while, the song ended and Tanner put on the next song.

"I so would gotten all perfect if we were actually playing." Tanner said, shaking his arms and legs. Nick slowly nodded, not believing him.

"Yumi, you said you'd join the next dance. Come on up." Larry laughed, motioning for him to come next to him.

Blake sighed, but did as he was told. He placed his phone down and walked next to Larry and Tanner, stretching himself.

"When I was younger I was a master at 'just dance', so beware." Blake said, almost as if it was a flex.

But sadly, it wasn't true. He was absolutely ass at just dance.

I couldn't help but laugh at what he said. Tanner turned to look at me since, well, he knew that me and Blake used to know each other, and looked at me with a look that basically asked 'is he for real?'.

I shook my head, still laughing. Tanner started to laugh as well as the song 'timber' began playing.

This time, I decided to film them myself. So I took my phone, went onto the camera app and pressed record.

While they danced the dance, Blake tripped about 5 times over his own feet.

Once they finished dancing, they all turned around and looked exhausted. Except for Larry. He was barely moving his arms.

"I need a beer." Tanner said, breathing heavily.

I patted his shoulder. "The sink's right there." I pointed to the sink where he could drink water. He nodded and went to take a cup and fill it with Ice cold water.

"Enough dancing?" I asked, to which I was answered with exhausted agreement.

"What if we take a break and then go to the nearest skatepark? Didn't you have some scooters and skateboards, val?" Tanner asked me after drinking half of the ocean.

"I do, actually. But one of us has to sit out and be like a mom." I joked.

"It's fine, I'll sit out. I'm tired anyway." Blake shrugged, to which everyone nodded.

So, we took a small break and then went to the skatepark.

A/N : woah a day kate again?? Oopsie. Anyway tomorrow imma post another one so yeah love you guys also 6K READS ALRESDY??? YOU HUYS ARE WEIRD BUT KN A GOOF WAY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 151 16
"u look like a stupid cowboy" "and you are stupid for being my ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†." you and your best friend are l...
17.6K 305 25
"I want to breathe you in like your vapor, I want to be the one you remember." Y/n is a girl who just found out she's being evicted. Nic...
22.5K 380 16
you and blake- life long best friends with so much love unheard of and unseen. but what happens when the diaries full of pages about him suddenly can...
11.4K 220 31
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘ถ๐’“ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’ 14, 2023