Intertwined love

By felicwrites

Suvansh ROY. "The man for whom everything should be in a professional way. The man with natural intelligence... More

copyrights
Dedication
Characters
Prologue
1|A new journey|
2|AAP/TUM?|
3|plan cancelled|
4|First day|
5|Forgetting things|
6|Shopping|
7|Classical dance?|
8|Crush?|
9|Ride|
10|Anonymous person|
11| Anonymous person pt. 2|
12|Unknown number|
13|Comfort|
14|Regret|
15|Hacker? Diksha? |
16|future husband|
17|Shattered pieces|
18|proximity|
19|Truth|
NOTICE
21|Love?|
22|Engagement pt. 1|
|NOTICE|
23|Engagement pt. 2|
24|Shagano vali Mehndi|
25|His Mrs. Suvansh Roy|
26|Meri biwi|
27|Mohabbat|

20|Marriage|

10.8K 1.1K 190
By felicwrites

( The chapter is unedited)

•SHURISHA•

I was meant to be killed?
My father was murdered?
My mother took her last breathe while giving me birth?
Rajput? Chauhaan? Roy?

Please I want to die now, I can't, I can't  digest all this.

“Isha, where are you lost?”
My body jolted up, my gaze wandered from left to the door than at the window, sticking at the dark sky with black clouds.

Dark! Just like my fate.

“Was I meant to die?” The question arised itself inside me and I voiced it out instantly, glancing back at chachi- no, mami.

She shook her head hastily.

“Nahi bache, Galat vo log thee isme tumhari kya galti, Tum toh bas ek nanhi sii jaan thii, jo iss sab ke bich fass gyi thii, tumhara toh koi qasoor bhi nahi thaa” Her thumb brushed off the tear that escaped my right eyes.
“2 khandaan ki ladai ke bich mein tum aa gyi thii vo ladai khatam karne, par kisse pata thaa, vo tumhari jaan ke dushman ban jayege” She deciphered making sure I don't misunderstood anything but I was living in misunderstanding till now.

“Ye sab mere sath hi kyu ho-" I bursted out crying in her arms.

“Shh! Rote nahi hai bache, chup bilkul” She cooed me, caressing the back of my head. Suvansh stated right 'life is not a bed roses for everyone', mine was a bed of thorns. The thorns which are making me bleed even after my every attempt to cut them off.

“Chauhaan aur Rajput khandaan mein dushmani thii, Apki mumma or papa mein nahi , aap toh unki beti ho, unhe acha lagega apko aise rota dekh ke hmm? Or apke naitik papa or Himanshi mumma, vo toh aapko vaha se bahar le aaye, unhone vada kiya thaa apke mumma papa se ki vo apko safe rakhege. Ab aap unse gussa ho jaogi toh apke mumma papa ko acha lagega kya?” I draw myself out of her hold and ran a hand on my face harshly wiping the tears off. Sniffing and blinking back the tears , I reached out for the glass of water rested on the chest of the drawer. Gulping down half of the glass, I kept it back.

“Feeling better?” She asked tenderly tugging the single hair strand veiling my face, behind the ear.

I nodded in response and a cough skipped my mouth.

“Chachi”

“Hmm” She hummed caressing my head soothingly that I almost drown in sleep.

“Who was the murderer of my
Father? Who killed him?” I quired. The feeling of betrayal that someone from my own family is the murderer of my father couldn't hold me back from asking this question.

She tightened the hold on my hand, squeezing it a bit and gulped down the lump forming in her throat.

“I'm forbidden to say this but"....
“you're their daughter, you should know who was the killer of your father and who is after you"...... She gulped.

“Your dadi and your mother's youngest brother Sanjay Singh Rajput, he killed your father, your dadi was against your father's and mother's marriage. Your dad was from a rival's family while your mother was from rajput and this rivalry between two families destroyed everything. They are still looking for you Isha that's why we escaped from there with you. Sanjay bhaisahab and your dadi are still looking for you they said they can't breathe in peace until you are alive. We are not keeping u in dark isha we are protecting you, please understand.” Again I was left speechless. I felt like my whole world shattered in million pieces. There are people from my own family who are searching for me to kill me.

“D.....Do they k.....know that we are living in Amritsar?”

“No, they don't know. We don't use Rajput with our name to hide our identity” She said.

“What if they find us?”

“They won't, don't worry” tugging me in the duvet , she stalked out of the room closing the door behind her.
My heart was thumping in an animalistic pace. My stomach dropped at the thought of having someone from my own family, who wants to kill me.

Focusing my gaze on the window , gazing at the dark clouds as it started pouring down again, I sighed in exasperation.

Now what am I supposed to do?

***********

•SUVANSH•

"What happened?" I question glancing at the laptop screen settled on the surface of the ottoman. Disappointment was lacing on Diksha's face as she re-entered the codes and her fingers danced on the keyboard again.

"Jesus! What in this holy world this number is?" She snorted shaking her head in exasperation. Slumping down her shoulders she signed in another application and tried again but failed miserably.

“Geez whose number is this Suvansh, it's not traceable" she snarled sipping on the cup of her Cappuccino. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I sighed in exasperation and tugged my phone out. Opening the application, I typed a text to Subash bhai that I'll be coming back in 10 minutes.

“I guess than the number is useless if it's not traceable” I commented with disappointment.

“Perhaps and other than this, the person hasn't trying contacting your girlfriend since the day she changed her phone number”

“She is not my girlfriend” I amended.

“But you do act like her boyfriend” She fought back.

“You I'm not her-"

“Anyways” She rose up from her seat, reaching out for her laptop, tossing it back in her bag and hanging the strap on her shoulder. Reciprocating to her action, I stood up too, collecting my phone and car-keys I confronted her.

“Even though the number is traceable, don't hesitate to contact me, if need any help.” Assuring me by drawing her hand forward for a hand shake. I reciprocated.

Bidding each other bye, I stalked toward the parking area where my car was parked. Opening the door i lounged on the driving seat and turned on the engine. Driving through the parking area I turned my way to my house.

After dropping Shurisha at her home, I came back to my house only to confront her parents in the living room with my mom and dad. I was told that they stayed here last night because of weather. They asked me about her and in response I just nodded. They were still discussing about our marriage. At this point, I know even if I'll summon all the forces from my Almighty God, I still can't stop them from helding this wedding. She is not prepare for a wedding. Yet I've nothing in my hands to help her.

The only way I can protect her is by tieing the knot of marriage with her and escaping her with me from everything. As much as she has started getting comfortable around me, she will hate me more than that after knowing that I didn't protest against this marriage proposal. But if protecting her will elicit her hate for me, I'll accept it with my open arms.

What matters for me is, her safety and her happiness.
I can't escape her from this marriage but I'll escape her from everyone after our marriage. There won't be a single person who could lay a finger on her.

I've vowed to protect her, to be with her in every sorrow and contentment, to love her till my last breath.
Though I know she will throw her slipper on my face if I ever confessed to her but I've fallen for her arrogance more than her softness. She is aggressive. My aggressive kitty cat.

In the meantime , bhai texted me that Diksha is free today so, settling all the thoughts aside I went to meet her in the nearby cafe. Though the meet-up was useless because the number was not traceable.

Pulling the car in front of the house, I turned off the engine and came out of the car. Giving the keys to the chauffeur to park the car , I made my way inside the house to entertain others with my presence because when I was going to the cafe , I was asked to sit with everyone to talk about marriage but I discarded the invitation and moved to my way to the cafe. Disappointment was crawled up on their faces when I refused to sit with them.

I pressed the doorbell and within a minute bhaiya opened the door. His brows furrowed in bewilderment looking at the disappointment which was clearly drawn on my face.

“What happened?” He asked with curiousness and worry.

Slumping down my shoulders I shook my head and pushed myself inside. Removing my shoes on the shoe rack and shoving my feets in the slippers, I turned around to face him.

Inhaling a sharp breath I responded.
"The number was not traceable, even after numerous trials the only result we were facing was Error" He nodded digesting the new information in his mind and encircled his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't overthink now, let's go inside"

"hmm"

The amount of frustration building up inside me was reaching at its peak point that soon it might end up falling back from where it started. First, this marriage ,second, Shurisha's incident and then, this number which is not traceable.

Whoever he is, he will be summoning his own death if he ever laid a finger on her again.

I halted finding no one in the living room. Weren't they supposed to wait for me.

"Where's everyone?" I questioned, my voice laced with another frustration. The voice at the back of my head was praying that they hadn't done the thing I was thinking about.

Being aware of everything, bhai shoved his hand in his pocket "Her family went back and papa has called you in his studyroom. Don't raise another argument with dad, he was already displeased when you discarded him before and stormed out of the house. As much as your temper is always standing at the edge, just try to control this rage today Ansh. It's not you alone in this matter, there's an innocent soul you're going to get tied up with. Your decision will hold what will come in her future and as much as I've noticed your behavior towards her, I don't think you would take any step which will cause any harm to her. Gather yourself and confront Dad calmly rather than with rage”

His words were enough to settle down the discomfort crawling inside me. Since our childhood , he has always been a responsible elder brother and took care of me in the absence of mom and dad. Even when they were around he has always showered me with love and care. He has always been with me in every situation. Other than this emotional support, he has always been my role model in academics. He was a bookworm, someone who was stuck with his books and the result that he made his own build up company from scratch. Apart from my family, I've always admired him as my best brother and he always will be the one.

Noting all his words in my mind, I nodded and took a step forward to wrap my arms around him for a hug. He tugged his hands out from his jogger's pockets and wrapped them around me.

“You love her, don't you?” his sudden question caught me off gaurd. I pulled out from the hug. Stepping back I looked at him with wide eyes, I could feel the crimson hue crawling my neck and face as my ears heated up with the blush.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, you're blushing like a teenager".

"Shut up" I shoved a cushion on his face placed on the couch.

"Shut up toh tujhe teri biwi karegi, ab shaadi ki shehnayi jo bajne vali hai dulhe raja" He commended tossing off the cushion back on my face but I held it at the right time. Sucking a deep breath, I glanced towards the studyroom area and turned back at him.

"I'll be quick"

Nodding at him, I turned on the balls of my foot and stalked towards the studyroom area.
Standing in front of the room, I sucked a deep breath and twisted the door knob opened it slowly.

Entering inside the room I closed the door behind me and faced him, who was sitting on the other side of his table on the chair. The room was drowned in deep silence, the curtains were shoved away from the wide glasswall and the city was in the view.

"You called me dad?" Knowing the answer, I still questioned in the need to break the silence floating in the room. This study room has more philosophy books. All of them seems of my interest. When dad found out about my interest in philosophy books, he build half of this study room with those books for me. I used to stay here half of the day on weekends.

“Hmm, pata toh hoga hi varna aise toh aap khud se ayege nahi” he sneered mocking me for the oblivion question I asked. Shoving the chair back he rose up, descending down two-three stairs and settled on the couch. Patting on the place beside him, he nodded for me to occupy it.
Slumping down my stiffened shoulders, I moved my feets towards the couch and settled beside him. My gaze was fixed outside the glasswall.
The room was deluged in bright white  LED light. Yet the hustle inside me was dark just like the clouds floating in the sky.

“We have fixed the date of your and Shurisha's engagement along with marriage too" He declared with a monotonous and flat voice. My elbows settled on my parted knees , as I entwined them. "When?" I asked about the dates. The only fear I had, turned out to be the reality. I had the last hope that they will wait till her birthday but after yesterday's incident, my that last hope was shattered along with her heart.

"In two days, the engagement will be held and after 1 week you both will be getting married" 

"Aren't you being in hurry?" I protested.

"Do I still have to give any explanation after what happened yesterday?" He sneered again.

Sighing in exasperation, I scoffed.
"She is 19, just a teenag-"

"She will turn 20 by the end of the June, do I still have to explain?" He cut my words in between and placed his point of view defending his decision.

Coming with another reason, I turned to him "She won't be happy with this marriage, Dad please understand." I pleaded with my eyes but his face was again void of emotion. "That's what you're supposed to do, keep her happy after the wedding and that's would be your responsibility as her husband"

"Dad plea-"

"Suvansh don't be stubborn"

My jaw clenched in anger and arrogance. Looking away from his, I turned my gaze back to the glass wall.
"If this is your final decision than listen to my decision too" He hummed paying attention. "After marriage I'll take her with me away from everything, from you all. Not a single person would be able to come in contact with her or to hurt. Either it's you, her family or the people who have been looking for her from past 18 years." My voice was confident with my each and every words. The rage was lacing in my eyes.

"That's none of my business. What only matters to me is to get you two married and to assure her safety" He deadpanned. Rising up from his seat he strolled towards the glasswall standing in front of it , blocking my view and shoved his hands inside his pocket.

"Jo kar rhe hai aap dono ke bhale ke liye kar rhe hai bina kisi dikkat ke ye shadi jitni jaldi ho jate utna hum sab ke liye acha hoga" His voice has always been flat and dead and it was same right now. Fatherly love? What's that all I had been gifted with is his orders which i had to obey. This was the first time of me disobeying him. And I don't care who the fuck is standing in front of me. I won't be hesitating to confront them. I have been quite till now because she wasn't in the matter but now that she is. I won't let anyone harm her. If marrying her means protecting her than I will marry her.

Even if she will rebel against it.

Standing up from the couch, I stalked outside the room without saying another word. Ignoring maa's presence outside the room, I walked in my room and shut the door.
Just when I plopped on the bed heaving a breath in exasperation. The door was clicked opened drawing my attention towards it. Maa entered the room and closed the door behind her.

Just when she sat beside me, I didn't wasted a single second and laid my head on her lap. Her fingers were quick to strangle my hairs, caressing them soothingly. Maa and bhai has always been my emotional support. I had lost the count how many times I've cried in her lap or how many times I've jumped on her embracing in her happiness after my every achievement. And yet here I was back, resting my head in her lap, seeking for an emotional support.

"You agreed with marriage?" She asked after a few minutes breaking the silence in the room.

"Hmm" I've nothing to say other than humming in response.

"Mummy" I drawed her attention in a meekly voice.

"Bolo beta" Her voice was soft, her fingera didn't stop caressing my hairs.

"Will I be able to keep her happy?.. I mean... What if I failed as her husband?"

"And why do you think that you won't be able to keep her happy or you'll fail as her husband?" She asked me back rather than consoling.

Reaching out for the edge of her dupatta , I tugged at its corner and glanced at her face.

"She doesn't like me and after knowing about my agreement to the marriage proposal, she will hate me more, I know she doesn't want to get married at this early age" I deciphered keeping my point.

"And what about you?"

"Me?" I got up sitting straight folding my legs underneath.

"Hmm what about you? She doesn't like you, but you like her, don't you? Even after her dejection, you are always there to help her, aren't you?" She asked questions another after another.

I was numb in respond.

"Say now what about you?" She quired again.

"I....I don't know" That was all I had in reply.

"Ansh look at me" She ordered in a stern voice.

Lifting my eyes I locked my gaze at her face. The face which was covered with wrinkles yet she was beautiful.

"You care for her even though she is being annoying to you, though you're no less than her. No matter how much you show that you're annoyed by her presence , deep down her presence overwhelms you in a good way, I'm right, am i?" Her words were at the point.

I nodded in response.

"So what does it mean? You care for her even without expecting in return, her presence bring joy to you and you feel at calm with her, don't you?" I nodded again. "You love pissing her, don't you?" I nodded "you have a crush on her, don't you?" I nodded again absentmindly but my eyes widened when the realisation hit me at the back of my head as if someone smacked me.

"Mummy i-"

"You love her don't you?" She asked without caring about the arisen crimson hue on my face.

"I....mein I mean" I stuttered being lose at the words.

"Haa ab kaha kuch bolega, ab toh sach saamne aa gya naa, ki aab mere laadle ko pyaar kaa bukhar chhad gya hai"  She mocked teasing me more.

"Yaar mummy jao aab, kaam krna hai mujhe office kaa" I stood up holding her from the shoulder and shoving her outside.

"Ab maa ki kya zarurat ab toh biwi aane vali hai" Her train was teasing wasn't stopping.

"Haa thiik hai ab jao"  I deadpanned and closed the door. Turning around and walked to my bed and slumped down on the soft mattress.

My phone vibrated with a whatsapp notifications.

Drawing it out from my pocket, I unlocked the passcode and opened the application.

Miss. Akkdu(Shurisha)
Tomorrow at my place, at 2:30 Pm.
We need to talk.

Okk👍🏻

I know what was coming now.

Fuck yourself Suvansh.
Jitna marzi pyaar kar le , iske nakhre or gusse se tujhe darr lagta hai and you can't deny.

"After all she is just a girl" I mimicked in her tone , just the way she justify herself after creating another problem by confirming

'I'm just a girl'

Haa mujhe laga dinosaur ki koi prajati hogi jo extinct hona reh gyi hogi.
______________________________________

Longer than usual chapter okay
Wc:- 3515

Vote kardo👺👍🏻
Next chapter mein engagement and then agle 4-5 chapters mein shadi ho jayegi with all the respectful rituals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 772K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
1.6M 66.7K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
57.5K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
315K 26K 63
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...