Gullible and Innocent.

Autorstwa lolliopo564

This story is being completely rewritten. The old story will soon disappear and the new story will take its p... Więcej

Content Warning.
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter three
Part 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter eight
Chapter 9
The lucky 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Edit. Please Read.

Read before continuing.

191 0 0
Autorstwa lolliopo564

Hello. The previous chapters have been revised and rewritten. If you continue to read, the remaining chapters are connected to the old story. The previous chapters have a different vibe and have ended at a different spot than the chapters that remain.

If you continue to read, please be aware of this. This warning is not meant to scare you away from the book, this warning is here to allow you, the reader, to understand that there are technically two different stories happening.

I would suggest that you view discretion. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

127K 5.1K 38
Nick Wallace just wants to survive. Simple. Moving to a new town with new people is always hard, but Nick is strong. After being forced to relocate...
1.1M 25.7K 67
this is a ageplay/ddlb story. if your not into that stuff i suggest you don't read this p.s. since sometimes people don't read tags. this is also a...
585K 15.8K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
44.2K 1.1K 36
It's the 2700s and the world is run by vampires. I tried to make it a standalone; however, most of the characters are introduced in previous books in...