feels like french kisses - a...

By leen00566

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:

chapter 25

775 11 11
By leen00566

➪ focus - dior goodjohn

✰✰✰

The next day:

Maëlys' pov:

Stepping out of the shower I quickly grab my robe and wrap it around my body. After walking up to my sink I start on my skincare. As I finish I then take my hair products and continue with my curls.
About fifteen minutes I'm all done with my after shower routine, including putting on some lotion. For now I've changed into some sweats before I make my way over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

After a few minutes of looking through my clothes I still can't find anything to wear, so I decide to call Amari and Kaya over facetime.
"Bitch, we've seen each other about half an hour ago. Are you already missing us?", Riri jokes after both my friends have picked up.
"I can't decide what I should wear for my date later. Help me please", I say ignoring her question.
"Of course we will. Show us what we're working with", Kai tells me with Amari nodding along.

I do as I'm told and show them my clothes that are definitely washed.
"Ugh, I've got like nothing to wear", I groan annoyed.
"Now let's just stay calm and take it one step at a time", Kai says, "Did you ask Jobe for a dress code or something?"
"I did, but he just said casual."
"Okay, well then we can rule out anything fancy. Start with pants. I guess jeans would be a safe bet", Amari says.

"Alright, are we thinking blue or bla-"
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god", Riri squeals interrupting me.
"What?", Kai wants to know.
"Jude fucking Bellingham just sent me a DM", Riri returns making both Kai and I gasp.
"What does it say?"
"Wait, I need to switch to Instagram. The notification doesn't show any exact words, you know."

"So it says 'Hi, you're Amari, right? I'm Jude. We met at the Liverpool game. Technically before that but you probably know what I mean'", Amari tells us a few moments later.
"I surprised actually texted you", I chuckle.
"What do you mean?", Riri questions.
"Well, when I was at Jobe's yesterday Jude asked me for your Insta add. I didn't think he'd actually have the guts to slide into your DMs though", I chuckle. I continue telling them yesterday's whole conversation with Jude.

"And this probably isn't my place to tell you, but you're my best friend so I don't care. He said, and I quote, 'I'm interested in her'", I say which makes Riri squeal again.
Both Kaya and me just laugh at her excitement.
"And Jobe was there too, which means he can confirm that", I add.

"So what are you going to text back?", Kai asks.
"Nothing, at least not yet. I don't want to look desperate and respond only a minute later. A woman needs to play hard to get every now and then", Riri shrugs.
I just laugh at her comment. That's once again a typical Riri move, playing hard to get before hardly knowing a guy. But that's just her and I love her for that.

"Let's just get back to your outfit, Lee. I'd say blue jeans and what about that red cardigan you bought when we went shopping last week? Put on a white crop top or something underneath and pare everything with your red campus 00s and you got yourself an outfit."
"Amari, you're a genius", I tell her before I take the clothes she mentioned from my closet.
I quickly set my phone down and change into the outfit.

After I'm finished I lean my phone against a candle on my dresser and walk back a few steps to show the girls the whole fit.
"So, how do I look?"
"It's perfect. You look great and it's also not too much, you know", Kaya says, "And Riri, you're good. You should seriously think about becoming a stylist."
"Maybe I should. I need to finish school first though", Amari replies.

"You defo should do it", I tell her, "Anyways, girls, thanks for the help. I love you both."
"We love you too. You finish getting ready now. And we better get updates later", Kai says making me chuckle.
"I will. Bye you guys."
After I hang up the call I walk to my bathroom and start on my makeup since I got better lighting there.

———

Amari's pov:

"I will. Bye you guys", Maëlys says.
"Bye", both Kaya and I respond back before we hang up the call.
I plug my phone off the charger and make my way out of my room and downstairs towards the kitchen. I quickly grab myself a bottle of orange juice from the fridge before I walk over to living room and sit down on the couch.

As I take a sip from my drink I open up Instagram on my phone. I click on my DMs and tap on the chat with Jude. I still can't believe he texted me. And also the fact that he even asked Maëlys for my add after he couldn't find it on his own.

(i'm sry if the texts are not placed like i did it before. idk what it is with wattpad but i've tried to change it like 10 times but it always switches back to before my editing ig🤷🏼‍♀️. it's really annoying me🙄. i hope the next time i'll get to do it like i want to but for now we just have to live with it😀.)

Instagram

👤

judebellingham
hi, you're amari, right?
i'm jude
we met at the liverpool game
technically before that but you probably know what i mean

gottal0veriri
that's me, yeah
how've you been?
well, except that you lost yesterday😀

judebellingham
thanks for reminding me💀

gottal0veriri
always🤝🏼

judebellingham
anyways, other than the fact we lost, i've been good ig🤷🏽‍♂️
wbu?

gottal0veriri
yeah, me too
just had a call with a panicked maëlys
who didn't know what to wear for
her first date with jobe
but kai and i handled that situation
like pros😌

judebellingham
wait, they're going on a date today?

gottal0veriri
yeah
jobe asked her yesterday

judebellingham
the audacity that man has not to tell me🙄🤯
someone will receive a complaint later💀

gottal0veriri
😭😭
pls don't tell him that i told you
about the date🙏🏼

judebellingham
if you give me your number i won't😏

gottal0veriri
damn, bellingham, that was almost smooth

judebellingham
almost?

gottal0veriri
yeah, the emoji kinda ruins it

judebellingham
it did feel kinda wrong putting it there, yeah
but can i still get your number?
texting over instagram feels stupid

gottal0veriri
you're not wrong on that one ig
*number*
there you go

judebellingham
thanks
i've got a meeting with my physio now but i'll text you later

gottal0veriri
alright, have fun

judebellingham
yeah, you too, with whatever
you're doing now🤷🏽‍♂️

gottal0veriri
thanks
bye

judebellingham
bye

———

another chapter done🤝🏼.
again more of like a filler chapter you know.
i felt like i wanted to add something in between before the date and stuff, so you have to be a bit more patient.
and can we pls talk about this picture i found on tiktok?

like god damn he looks so beautiful and handsome😮‍💨🫠.
i mean i always knew he looked good but him like this with the body absolutely bodying and all got me like this🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️.
also, in honor of dior being our face claim for maëlys i thought i'd put her new single in the beginning of the chapter.
it's honestly a really good song so y'all should defo check it out😌.
anyways, i hope you enjoyed the chapter.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.7K 22
In which things get complicated for Hannah Elliot when she begins to fall for the guy she thought she hated more than anything. Jude Bellingham x Fem...
1.9K 18 9
"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐢 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭"
49.9K 680 30
"I only ever thought that there were only two kinds of love The kind you'd kill for and the kind you'd die for But you, my darling You were the kin...
1.5K 69 6
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... ✵ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 is obsessed with 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐭 and will do anything to make her his ✵ oc x Levi Colwill