Send Warmth To The Beautiful...

HaruuuuMit tarafından

Whether it's a disabled boss who betrayed his family; or a darkened aristocratic boy who was exploited until... Daha Fazla

Send Warmth To The Beautiful and Powerful Second Male Lead (Quick Wear)
Arc 1 : Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Arc 2 : Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Arc 3 : Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Arc 4 : Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Arc 4 : Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 59

242 2 0
HaruuuuMit tarafından

Chapter 59: Memory He finally came face to face with his baby...

[Mission target: Shen Mo]

[HP: 100]

[Happiness: 70]

[Physical condition: Good]

Ji Xia breathed a sigh of relief. Since Silence left, he Just check Silence's physical data from time to time, and you can feel at ease when you see that he is safe and sound.

However, after the silence reached Bei'an, the situation there gradually stabilized. However, due to terrain reasons, the two sides were still in a stalemate. Fortunately, there was no news of peace talks.

Ji Xia touched the emerald earrings left by Shen Mo and couldn't help but sigh when she remembered that she hadn't had time to send out the peace charm she specially asked for.

"Baby, hurry up, pack your things, we'll leave immediately!" Ji Tian hurriedly came in from outside.

Ji Xia put away her earrings and stood up: "What's wrong?"

Ji Tian came over, carefully looked around, and then whispered: "Yong'an is not safe anymore. The situation is tense. I heard that the higher ups are going to open the door and surrender."

"Impossible. Bei'an can't be broken, and Yong'an doesn't need to be like this."

The main reason why Shen Mo went to Bei'an was to defend Yong'an. If they surrendered directly, Ji Xia couldn't think of the point of Shen Shen risking his life.

"Do you think everyone believes in that kid like you?" Ji Tian's face darkened as soon as he mentioned Silence, "Everyone with a brain knows how dangerous Bei'an is now."

Ji Xia blinked once, then blinked slowly After a while, I still didn’t want to believe it.

Ji Xia suddenly remembered what the refugees said to him on the street that day. They were also surrendered and persecuted to this point by the superiors. What was impossible for Yong'an?

"Okay, dad, you go and clean up first. I'll write a letter and send it to him, telling him that everything is safe and I don't need to..." Before

Ji Xia could finish his words, gunshots and cries rang out outside, and the sound of uniform footsteps was deafening.

The two looked at each other.

"How could it be so fast?" Ji Xia frowned. Yong'an City was destroyed, and the merchants like them must be the first to suffer. He grabbed Ji Tian's wrist, "Dad, come with me." A

basement was built under Ji Xia's room. There is no way to get in without the secret door.

This was when Mo Mo used to come to teach him how to practice calligraphy when he was young. However, he was almost touched by Ji Tian one time, which made Ji Xia frightened. He simply made a basement so that Mo Mo could hide.

I never thought it would have such an effect one day.

The basement is not big. There is a bed and a few stools down there. Ji Xia lights the candles and counts the things inside, only to find that there is not much food to eat, and it will last for four or five days at most.

Soon, the sound of chaotic footsteps sounded above their heads. Ji Xia and Ji Tian held their breaths. Fortunately, a group of people above them rummaged through the boxes and took their things and left.

Ji Tian looked around in the basement and even smiled in this situation: "As expected of dad's baby, he is so considerate." "

Baby, don't be afraid. In a few nights, when they are relaxed, we can secretly Run away."

"Dad is not old yet and can protect you."

Ji Xia's nose felt sour. Although he had known that this era was turbulent, this was the first time that he was so close to war. He really wanted to be silent.

"I'm fine. Dad, please come and sit here first."

Ji Xia didn't tell Ji Tian that the food wouldn't last for a few days. If he did, it would just add to the annoyance. Ji Tian might go out to look for food while he wasn't paying attention.

The two of them had been in the basement for three days. Ji Tian was getting older and his body tired easily. He always slept heavily during lunch breaks. Ji Xia took this time to go out and buy some food. Of course, there were

still people selling things. The enemy was not unreasonable. He wanted to survive, but the road was full of enemy troops. As long as a family like the Ji family showed up, someone would come to persuade him to surrender. If he didn't surrender, he would be dead.

Of course Ji Xia was unwilling and could only hide.

After finally covering his face and buying some potatoes at a high price, Ji Xia quickly hid in a small alley next to him when enemy troops rushed over on a three-wheeled motorcycle.

The visitor entered a house, rummaged around, and pulled out a girl, Luo Anlan.

Although Luo Anlan has a carefree personality, she is very gentle and beautiful. You can imagine what will happen to such a girl if she falls into their hands, not to mention that she is someone Ji Xia knows, so of course they cannot leave her alone.

But there were more than a dozen people on the other side, all with guns, so Ji Xia couldn't fight hard. After thinking about it, his eyes fell on the potatoes in his arms.

Shen Mo had taught Ji Xia how to shoot, and he knew which part of the human body to aim at would make the opponent faint immediately.

Ji Xia hid behind rocks and knocked down several people, and quickly attracted their attention. There were not many facilities around to avoid people, so Ji Xia's hiding place was discovered without much effort.

Ji Xia threw all the potatoes out and shouted at Luo Anlan: "Run!"

Most of the people came to chase Ji Xia. Luo Anlan bit the person holding her hard, and the strength in her arm relaxed and she struggled. He turned around and ran away: "Thank you, you have to be careful."

The sound of the engine was very close behind his ears. Ji Xia was very familiar with Yong'an, so he found some small roads to walk, bullets whizzing past his ears.

Although he was running, his calves were extremely weak, and he held the jade earring tightly in his hand, as if this gave him some strength.

System: [Silence's current location is 700 meters away from you. ]

Ji Xia was stunned: [Isn't he in Bei'an? Why are you so close to me? Is he okay? ]

System: [His health is fine, but his physical condition is not good and he is too tired. 】

Ji Xia's eyebrows jumped and she wanted to ask more. Enemy soldiers appeared in front blocking the way, and those from behind also rushed over and pushed Ji Xia to the ground several times.

The leader seemed to be the leader of this group of soldiers. He came over menacingly with a cigarette in his mouth, grabbed Ji Xia's hair and raised his face: "That's a good shot. I think you don't want your eyes anymore!"

There are many situations like this. It was useless, Ji Xia just looked at him coldly.

The man suddenly squatted down, lifted Ji Xia's chin and turned it around: "How did I realize that you are more handsome than that girl just now. How old are you? Do you want me to teach you something fun?"

Ji Xia turned her face to the side and touched her hand. Throwing the fingers glaring at his face to the side: "Don't fucking touch me." The

leading soldier grabbed Ji Xia's collar and lifted it up: "You have a pretty stubborn temper. Whose hands do you think you are in now? Do you believe it?" Don't believe it..."

The man paused, a cruel smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and with a strong hand, the collar of Ji Xia's shirt was torn open, and the buttons fell to the ground.

He pinched Ji Xia's cheek and moved closer, and tugged on his belt: "Believe it or not, I'm going to shut you up now."

Ji Xia's heart beat uncontrollably. He wanted to hide back, but was pressed down by two people next to him. He tightened his grip even tighter. Seeing that the person in front of him was about to close up, Ji Xia's eyes were red. He closed his eyes and shouted almost hopelessly: "Silence..."

"Bang", "Bang", "Bang"

gunshots were mixed with people. The sounds of falling to the ground came one after another, and the sound of horse hooves got closer and closer.

"Who is it? Quick! Dodge! Get ready to shoot!"

Ji Xia raised his eyes, his vision was not yet clear, and when he tightened his wrist, his body suddenly hung in the air and fell into a familiar embrace.

Silence's slightly trembling voice rang in his ears: "Baby, don't be afraid..."

Ji Xia clearly felt Silence's arm tightly holding his waist shaking violently, tears fell down all of a sudden, and the sound of gunshots was still chasing after her. He held Shen Sheng's hand and said, "Shen Shen, I'm fine. Just be careful behind you."

It was self-evident why Shen Mo appeared in Yong'an. Ji Xia didn't know where Shen Mo got the horse and what kind of path he took to reach Yong'an in such a short time. He just felt very distressed.

Finally, after getting rid of his pursuers on the mountain road outside the city, Shen Mo stopped his horse in front of a ruined temple, dismounted and hugged Ji Xia.

Ji Xia's fair face was gray and her eyes were as red as walnuts. He hugged Shen Mo hard and cried: "

Why are you here? It's so dangerous. What if you get hurt? Brother, I'm fine." Afraid, why did you come..."

Shen Mo kissed his hair, her lips as white as paper: "Baby, don't be afraid, it's because I'm late. Be good, it's okay, brother is here."

No one knew that he was in Bei How did An feel when he heard Yong'an surrendered? He had crawled out of a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood in his life, and had never been afraid of anything. But the moment he heard the news, his hands were so shaking that he couldn't even hold a pen.

His Ji Xia, the grown-up baby he was protecting at the top of his heart, how scared he was.

But he still had to take care of Bei'an, otherwise Bei'an would be gone and Yong'an would really be over.

So he told Chen Zhinian the strategy he would use next and what might happen, and he dropped everything and came immediately.

Ji Xia buried her head in Shen Mo's arms and sobbed loudly. She touched something sticky on her hand, and a system alarm sounded in her mind.

[Warning, the target's health is declining rapidly. ]

[Warning, the target's health is declining rapidly. 】

He was shot on the road just now.

The crying stopped suddenly. Ji Xia looked at his red hands with trembling eyelashes, and then at the already red horse's back. His mouth moved, but no sound came out.

Shen Mo lifted up the hem of her clothes and wiped Ji Xia's hand: "Baby, don't be afraid, I'm fine, just a minor injury. Someone will pick you up later, follow him, he will protect you..." "Just

find a place to live in the countryside. How about living a stable life? I will protect you."

"I, I don't want...Silence..." Ji Xia is much stronger than Silence now. He half-carries and half-backs help the person into the ruined temple, leaning against the haystack Sit down, "Can you please stop talking? Please, brother, I will bandage you..."

Silence stared at Ji Xia's tear-stained face, wiped Ji Xia's cheek with his fingertips, and smiled softly: "Baby, don't cry..."

Blood continued to flow down, and half of the roots of the haystack were red.

Shen Shen's voice was very weak, and her hands had almost no strength. Ji Xia held Shen Shen's hands and put them against her cheeks, wiping her tears with her elbows: "I didn't cry. I won't cry anymore. Brother, you said it." If you want to come back and marry me, you can't break your promise..."

Shen Mo's heart ached, and he used all his strength to raise Ji Xia's eyelashes: "Be good..."

Then no one answered Ji Xia, Shen Mo said The eyes that always looked at Ji Xia quietly no longer had any brilliance.

"Shen... Silence..." Ji Xia pressed her cheek against Silence's forehead, "Brother, I know you're sleepy... I'm very good, and I didn't cry. You go to sleep first, and I'll wait here for you to wake up. Where can I be?" I won’t go either..."

System: [Host, the target character’s health value is 0, and his happiness value is finally 70. The mission judgment failed. Should we start teleporting to the next world? 】

System: 【Since the energy of this world is not obtained, the next world can only be a random world. I hope the host is prepared. ]

Ji Xia remained silent and did not speak, and everything was quiet.

The system had to remind again: [Host? ]

Ji Xia's pupils didn't move, her eyes just fell on Shen Mo's face, and her fingers gently brushed through his blood-stained hair: [Can that energy make Shen Mo come alive? ]

The system paused for a moment: [It is possible, but the host is not recommended to do this. 】

【The successful completion of the first three worlds does not mean that the following worlds will be successful. The host is using energy to save him now. If this world still fails and there is no energy to transfer the world, the entire mission will fail and the host will not be able to return to the original world. ]

Ji Xia just stayed silent, lowering his eyelashes: [I know, but the system, he saved my life, I owe him a life, I can't just leave... I can't let him go... I can't leave him like this ...]

The system knew that it was useless to dissuade him, so he had no choice but to say: [Okay, put your forehead against the forehead of the mission target. 】

Ji Xia followed the system's requirements step by step and finally confirmed that the wounds on Shen Shen's body had healed and her health points had returned to 100. She felt light all over and fainted from exhaustion.

After an unknown amount of time, Shen Mo's eyes rolled a few times under his thin eyelids, and a silver light flashed on his forehead before quickly disappearing.

He opened his eyes and sat up. His dark pupils were pure gold, and his short, thick black hair turned into waist-length silver hair.

Shen Mo turned around and saw Ji Xia sleeping with tears in her eyes.

There was a daze in his eyes, and he was soon overwhelmed by joy. He raised his fingertips and traced Ji Xia's facial features inch by inch, then pulled her into his arms and kissed Ji Xia's hair carefully.

To be precise, he is not completely silent now. Due to the intervention of system power, his main soul has been directly brought over.

The corners of Silent Mouth's lips raised. He finally came face to face with his baby.

If he lets you run away again this time, then he will really have been in charge of time and space for so many years in vain.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

266K 7.9K 124
[QT:TVBIBTC] Author: drunk Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-07-09 Latest: Chapter 100 Extra Story 5 BL finished Zhai Zhinan who just kicked the...
26.1K 877 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
25.4K 866 171
Author Name: Tan Chu/谈初 Type of work: Tanmei novel List of chapter: 246 chap (Finished) Work status: Complete Introducing: After waking up, Mu Su Xi...
95.5K 2.7K 80
Name:白月光總被強取豪奪[快穿] Author: Ximao https://shubaowb.com/novel/134471.html In order to get a chance to wake up, Ning Chen, a genius scientist who became...